Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 13, 2021 6:01 PM

May 2019
Hey everyone and welcome to Cozy Weebs :3
Feel free to introduce yourself here! What's your name or do you prefer a nickname? Any hobbies and goals? How about a favourite animanga? Don't be shy and share whatever you like and feel comfortable with!

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 13, 2021 6:05 PM

May 2019
Hii~ I like to go by the name Crona but it's kind've awkward now with the virus lol so you can just call me Cozy :)

I'm 20 years old and currently studying architecture
I love to read, drink coffee, listen to modern classical music and play video games! you can message me and add me on steam if you'd like! I don't really watch much anime anymore, I'm mostly a manga person
As you can guess by the name Crona, I love Crona from Soul Eater so much to the point that I have a tattoo of them lol :3 I also have a One Piece tattoo which is my favourite manga!
My favourite genre from any form of fiction is Dark Fantasy but as you can tell by this club, Iyashikei is very special to me
I don't have any dreams or goals, I'd just like to live a comfy stressless life~
cozyshoujoMay 13, 2021 6:13 PM
May 13, 2021 9:37 PM

Mar 2019
Hello everynyan! People call me a number of things, including: Moe, yfw (my instagram name shortened), Weeb, and Eren. Eren is my nickname because at the time I got involved in the anime Instagram community, I was watching AOT and I thought Eren was cool. Now, I'm not the biggest fan of him anymore, so my nickname, Eren, is now represented by Eren from TenSura.

I'm 17 years old and have no ambitions for the future. Probably just going to go along with whatever happens.
I like watching anime, Reading manga/light novels/visual novels, sleeping, eating sweets, cute things, and playing video games \(^▽^)/
My favorite game is Breath of the Wild. It was the first game I got on switch back in 2017, and I've loved it ever since. I'm anxiously waiting for BotW 2!
If you haven't yet, please read or at least consider reading Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e, also known as Classroom of the Elite. It's my favorite novel, and favorite piece of fiction in general. If you liked the anime, you'll love the novel. If you DIDNT like the anime, you might still like the novel. That's just how much better it is, and how amazing in general it is. Please consider reading it!
Like I said before, I have no ambition or dreams for my future. If possible, I would like to work a little and play a lot, but I doubt that's possible. I plan on living by myself for as long as possible, so that means I'll have all the money I make to myself (after Government-kun takes it's share).
I run a page on instagram called yourfavoriteweeb. I basically just post screenshots from whatever seasonal is airing on that day. Check me out if you would like, and send a message if you would like!

I hope we can all get along and be cozy comrades :)

May 14, 2021 4:40 PM

Nov 2016
What's up guys, I go by MangaMan7. Currently I'm a university student, just focusing on school. My interest in manga and anime stems from my love of American comic books and cartoons, mainly Marvel and DC growing up. My favorite slice of life anime would be Bakuman, everything from the op and ed, characters, and story are great. My favorite slice of life manga would have to be ReLife. Overall I’d say I enjoy anything with a good story whether it’s anime/manga, though I tend to enjoy seinen manga the most. My favorite mangaka is Takehiko Inoue, all of his works are 10’s in my book.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 16, 2021 1:18 AM
Mar 2021
Hello. I go by the name Sir Hangs-A-Lot, u can call me Hal. I'm a high school student currently studying for college entrance exams. I'm relatively new to anime and manga so, looking forward to to having fun with all of you.
Sir_Hangs-A-LotMay 20, 2021 6:26 AM
May 17, 2021 11:44 AM
Mar 2021
(´・ω・`) hello! i hope everyone is doing okay! and i will be grateful if you call me kat! my favorite thing to do is to play video games, read manga, watch anime and scroll through pinterest. my favorite genre of anime is dark and/or psychological, but i really enjoy slice of life or comedy ones! two of my favorite animes are death note and love is hard for an otaku! ( see the difference? (˵•ヘ•˵) ) i just into anime and manga, so there aren't many that i have seen! thank you for reading this and i hope we can be friends! have a wonderful day/night!
May 17, 2021 12:47 PM
Mar 2020
Hey guys! I'm Avbuub, currently 17 and studying for my university entrance test. I love anime and have basically always watched it. I'm half Chinese and half Brazilian and love everything about different cultures. Biggest dream is to visit many countries when I have the chance to, (especially to enjoy the food). Excited to see what's up for life after high school and stuff! My current favorite entertainment is a youtube podcast called Trash Taste, they're the best.
AvbuubMay 17, 2021 1:00 PM
May 19, 2021 6:26 AM
Oct 2020
hello people! My name is Russell and my nickname is... well i don't really have any nickname so just call me by my name.

I'm currently 15 still in middle school, just living a normal live until covid hits. Started watching anime about a year ago because of covid. I don't really have any favorite anime (mainly because i can't decide) although i really like some psychological horror and some slice of life if i'm feeling down.

Never had an anime friend in my life, hope i can find some here.

May 19, 2021 12:17 PM

May 2019
@MangaMan7 I only have Slam Dunk left for Inoue but Vagabond is one of my fav manga easily

@Sir_Hangs-A-Lot hey Hal! good luck with your exams, hope we get along

@circuswho hi Kat! if you like Deathnote you should check out Code Geass i'll be posting a recommendations forum soon so maybe you'll find other series you'll like!

@Avbuub Welcome! Travelling is an admirable goal, have you visited any countries already and which ones?

@Ruslan126 Hiya Russel!! Welcome, hope we can become friends and for you to find many more here!
May 19, 2021 6:14 PM
Mar 2020
Hey! Other than China and Brazil, I have been to Thailand, France and Paraguay (countries I have actually visited). The countries that are on the top of my bucket list, are definitely Japan (N.1), U.S and Singapore. Really want to first check these 3 countries out and after that, go on to the usual touristy places like Europe and Pacific Islands.
AvbuubMay 19, 2021 6:17 PM
May 22, 2021 6:17 PM

Nov 2016
@cozyshoujo I never thought I'd witness the day you'd recommend code geass, glad you did 😂. Slam dunk is really good but the art becomes God-tier later on in the series. They're releasing a movie soon, idk what part of the manga it covers tho.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2021 6:44 PM

May 2019
@mangaman7 OH YAAAA that takes me back looool also when i refused to read manga, that's hilarious
May 22, 2021 10:02 PM

Nov 2016
@cozyshoujo I remember you guys roasting the hell out of code geass and real😂😂😂. Good days man😂
Jun 22, 2021 6:34 AM
Mar 2021
Hello, my name is hugo, but people like to call me ludolff or lud (mostly lud cause is shorter), im 19 and live in Brazil. My dream is to have a Honda C100 Dream and I really like slice of life manga and anime, mostly because it helps to brighten my days...
My favorite anime are Kobayashi san chi no maid dragon and Super Cub (cause i love honda motorcycles)
and my favorite manga are Komi san cant communicate and Kubo-san wa Boku (Mobu) wo Yurusanai.

happy to meet you guys!
Aug 28, 2022 12:56 AM

Oct 2008
Hello new member here, a long time anime fan, I’m also a big iyashikei fanboy, so I’m a big fan of a healing anime with relaxing music, sound of crickets and very dreamy scenary in the background. Sadly people found my taste too slow and boring for them so I believe this club would be perfect fit for me. ^_^ Hopefully you guys add and checkout the hidden gems that i post on recommendation list.
jestynAug 28, 2022 1:14 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Recommendations ≧◠‿◠≦

cozyshoujo - May 25, 2021

2 by jestyn »»
Aug 28, 2022 1:06 AM

» Summer 2021

cozyshoujo - Jul 16, 2021

3 by circuskat »»
Jul 20, 2021 8:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.