Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2021 10:18 PM

Feb 2018
THIS IS A LIGHT NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
In a quiet shrine, unless there is a festival or event going on, it is a place cut off from everyday life and a place where people can have fun at the festival.

This was especially true when no one was around, all he heard was the sound of wind and grass. Seichii wore shrine clothes and used a broom to clean fallen leaves and trash in the area. It even contains empty beer cans. He took a beer can with V tongs and put it in a small translucent trash bag.

He remembered that day and sighed. The incident where Seichii, Kotoko, and Mana lay naked in their room. He wasn't sure what was going on. He pondered thinking about it.

When Seichi was cleaning, Ako came to the temple to meet Seichi to make sure and gave a message that Kyouya was looking for him. Afterwards, Kotoko came to see Seichii asking him not to go missing, because Kotoko felt that he was going to disappear somewhere and he was the first person to encourage Seichii not to give up.

Mana came to see Seichii, apologized to him if he had brought alcohol, but he did not know that it was alcohol because if it was alcohol then he would definitely be asked by the cashier because of age and appearance. Seichi asked my partner if he remembered about the sleep time the three of us had together, but couldn't remember because he was so drunk.

Mana tells Seichii even if it happens, Mana doesn't mind and she wants to give her life to Seichii, so she doesn't mind if Sichii does sexual things to her, her body will be happy to give it to her.

2 Weeks after the suspension, seiichi started to enter the school. However, there are rumors that Yuki Mana is pregnant spreading around the school. After Yuuka's investigation. They find the rumors spread because of which photo went to the antenatal care hospital. The first year that they heard the rumors and who were their mana followers, they attacked Seiichi and his friends. Seiichi was beaten and kicked by them until he was injured until the teacher came to intervene them.

After the commotion, Seiichi came home from school and met Mana, she told Seiichi with a happy smile that she was pregnant which made Seiichi shocked afterwards, damn Mana?????

Yuki Mana: is a junior seichii in elementary school who was involved in their past from a love letter that traumatized Seichii.

She really likes Seichii because of the misunderstanding of the love letter. She's so smart student, rejects all schools and is willing to pursue Seichii until she enters the same school as Seichii and becomes his junior, and calls Seichi "Senpai".

The choice is like playing with life. Depending on the situation, there may also be cases of abortion. Due to the economic situation, unfortunately, the last pregnancy can only choose abortion. The abortion rate among adolescents is 80% to 90%

Couldn't find an answer. Makes Mana sad because this is their child

If they are two people who love each other, pregnancy is something to be grateful for. However, for him now, everything suddenly shocked him just because she hadn't felt it yet because she was in an unconscious state.

However, Mana wanted to give birth to him. Because this is her son with senpai. Mana smiled happily. Seiichi thought she had ruined his future. But for Mana this was a dream that she had been describing since the day she wanted to be one with Senpai and didn't expect to come this soon. Mana wants to always be around Seichii. If she succeeds in giving birth to child and getting married young she will feel happier, which is a dream to be with Seiichi and the child who live in the same house and live happily. Even though she didn't expect to get pregnant this way, she has no regrets at all. As long as seiichi didn't mind, she would give birth to him no matter how dangerous it was.

that she really did not want to throw that child ... This is a strong bond between Mana and Seiichi. Seichii obtained evidence that the scandal was staged by Kyouya and he was also the mastermind behind the traumatic love letter. Kyouya & Seichii meet, informing that Kyouya trapped Seichii because he wanted Seichii to be in the same position & felt the same as what he was going through, making him feel when a girl loves him immersing himself without caring about the World. The scandal was designed by kyouya by using Eve & Mana as a tool to trap Seichii

Siechii meets Mana and explains the scandal they went through. Mana asked Seichii to accept his love and also his son. Which dream is to be with Seichii and have child. However Seichii refuses Mana for responsibility, because she is a victim and is afraid to take responsibility as well because her age is unable to raise child.

Kotoko came to tell that Mana lied and told her that she was not pregnant. Mana insists on accepting her love even if she is not pregnant but Seichii still refuses and ignores Mana. not giving up and telling even if she willingly become a mistress for Seiichi. If Seichii still refused then Mana made a seichii to remember forever in Seichii's heart, who after that stabbed a knife in his own neck.

However, Kotoko thwarted his suicide attempt. Tells where if he does that will hurt Seichii. No matter what he wanted to do, But Kotoko told him not to show the bad side of women like this. No matter what, Kotoko will stop it. If Mana likes Seiichi, Kotoko tells him not to cause trouble. Then, Kotoko took a knife from Mana

Mana, who lost her weapon, fell limply. This way, Kotoko and Seichii left the park without looking back.

After the incident, they met Kyouya and Ako. Seichii found out that the kyouya of all the masterminds behind this incident made him very angry, but he had promised Kotoko not to use violence. Kyouya who saw his attitude hit Seichii, but Kotoko came to protect Seichii and made Kyouya give up because of Kotoko's strength. although this incident was their act, but not completely because Ako had helped Seichii by sending clues to Kotoko's shrine whereabouts and wanted them to stop Kyouya's actions. After that the two of them left.

After the Mana case and exposing Kyouya's conspiracy, Mana's parents came to apologize to Seiichi. One week after the investigation and submission of documents, his suspension from school was lifted on the grounds that their drinking was mixed with alcohol and Mana was expelled from school for his actions. In short, he went to another school with the promise that he would no longer approach seiichi. For him, maybe this is his redemption. Case closed

After coming home from school, Siichi arrived at the gate of a small school that he had not seen for a long time. Because it was already night, none of the children went to school. Only the staff room position is lit. Meeting Kyouya and Ako, the alma mater who is full of good and bad memories when he was young, and meets Eve here and gets attracted to her. Although Eve also said that if it weren't for Ako and the others maybe she and Eve would have become lovers. However, things were not as expected. After making an appointment with seiichi Eve came. Eve told Seichii that she liked him. But Seiichi apologized for not being able to accept his confession. He already likes someone other than eve. Eve lowered her head. The time has passed several hours. Eve took several deep breaths and caught her breath. He said he was very happy to have met Seiichi. After giving the love letter, they don't know what happened, but they know that it was Ako who lied to them. They know that eve already

being fooled, but Seiichi stayed on the side of eve. After speaking, eve walked away leaving seichii and cried. Eve waved her hand gently and ran away from the elementary school place from their past.

After checking the clock, it was nine o'clock in the evening. Seiichi was standing on a small street some distance from the city center and waiting for someone. He messaged Yuuka and received his reply. he seems to have arrived after the dubbing work was over. Seiichi apologized to Yuuka for not being able to be his girlfriend. Yuuka lowered her head as if tolerating something, she didn't move. Seiichi told her that he had let her wait for so long, toying with her feelings. So she's ready to accept the consequences or at least a slap on the cheek, but Yuuka doesn't do that, even so this is also good news for Yuuka because she knows two people she knows very well like each other.

Then Yuuka told her that she would regret having rejected the Voice Actress who in the future would become a famous voice actress (Shedding tears), even after the rejection, Yuuka did not give up and told her that in the future she would ask the same thing to Seichii and invite her to join in. the same industry. After Yuuka finished speaking, she left Seiichi with a smile.

Seiichi stayed put and sent a message to Kotoko, the clock showed ten o'clock in the evening. This place is close to the Kotoko house. After a while, the Kotoko appeared wearing a cardigan. Seiichi suddenly said that he liked her. unexpected expression. Kotoko was silent and talked why so suddenly. That's right, after considering all kinds of things Seiichi was already thinking about whether he likes Kotoko or not. And the conclusion is no doubt that he likes kotoko. During the suspension, when Kotoko asked him to run away together, Seiichi was deeply shaken. He also thought it might be a good choice. But at that time Seiichi refused and had said it several times, because what he expected was pure love, not eloping.

And there is another reason. When she saw him standing up to stop Mana to protect Seiichi, from the bottom of his heart he thought that Kotoko was cool like a protagonist. seeing him like that made him fully convinced that maybe he could really become the heroine of his dreams forever. Kotoko's answer was only one and stretched out her hand.

Even if Kotoko is called a secondhand or naughty girl, she is the only one in mind. Return his life to the right path and save him like a Protagonist. Kotoko complains that she wants to be a heroine and not a protagonist wants her love as her ideal heroine. The expression with fluffy cheeks was a little funny. Hearing his words, Seiichi held Kotoko's hand.

Then Kotoko asked him to come to her house to invite to do Eroge together and make a cup of coffee and cheer Seiichi. Seichi asked Kotoko if there were other people in his house? and he answered that there was a mother and brother in his house

After that they joined hands and Seichii said:

"I'll make you happier than Heroine 2D"
Kotoko and then reply:
"I'm happier now than that"
May 18, 2021 7:40 PM

Apr 2014
Very happy to hear the ending of this LN.
I read the manga version until chapter 57, volume 8 so I understand the manga has adapted fourth volume (probably in Japan now adapting fifth volume of the novel since manga only out once in month.)
This LN very intersting in first volume about delinquent girl turn into Eroge otaku for sake love, but later become harem . After read the ending, I think all events including harem just for strenghing relationship between Seichi and Kotoko.

After 3th volume, its impossible to search the informatiom until last volume out in August 2020 and I read the ending since I stuck in manga and want know it.

Really hope this LN have anime version since manga still continue (and need many years to complate the story) and I read in 9th volume of LN, they have drama CD...
I just wonder why in MAL they not change this series to complated expect there are new volume tell after story Seichi and co
May 18, 2021 7:44 PM

Feb 2018
I agree, hope this LN Will get an anime adaptation, I read this LN because my friend gave me a copy of a physical book, and for some reason after reading a few pages I became interested in this LN, without realizing it had reached volume 13, and yeah this is so good masterpiece.
May 18, 2021 11:32 PM

Apr 2014
Syureria said:
I agree, hope this LN Will get an anime adaptation, I read this LN because my friend gave me a copy of a physical book, and for some reason after reading a few pages I became interested in this LN, without realizing it had reached volume 13, and yeah this is so good masterpiece.

I envy with you since LN probably only Japanese verison.
Hope the publisher want to make anime version to boost the selling of manga (on going), reprint the LN, and make interest foreign publisher to translate it in English like what happen to many manga and LN

Don't lose hope!

(Mana's design very like one of character Doki Doki Literature Club. What the..)
May 18, 2021 11:46 PM

Feb 2018
Doge_Karim said:
(Mana's design very like one of character Doki Doki Literature Club. What the..)
what the heck, really ..m mana look like a yandere Chara, xD.

She's look like a Yuri, maybe.... I never played doki2
May 19, 2021 12:29 AM

Apr 2014
Syureria said:
Doge_Karim said:
what the heck, really ..m mana look like a yandere Chara, xD.

She's look like a Yuri, maybe.... I never played doki2

Really? Lot of harem characters in this novel
I just wonder what setting last volume since in 4th volume set at summer holiday?
May 19, 2021 2:24 AM

Feb 2018
Idk, just read and forget xD.
May 19, 2021 10:22 PM

Apr 2014
Syureria said:

i see...
Maybe they will explain it more if manga has adapted last volume
I just know drama cd published in 1st to 3rd volume. Quite intersting since most of LN have drama CD several years later have anime
May 19, 2021 10:22 PM

Apr 2014
Syureria said:

i see...
Maybe they will explain it more if manga has adapted last volume
I just know drama cd published in 1st to 3rd volume. Quite intersting since most of LN have drama CD several years later have anime
May 20, 2021 12:03 AM

Feb 2018
Eehhh .... Drama cd always appear before anime adaptations, Idk
May 20, 2021 12:17 AM

Apr 2014
Syureria said:
Eehhh .... Drama cd always appear before anime adaptations, Idk

that's my point...
Unlike another harem romcom story which all heroine still competiting, this novel more focus in development Seichi and Kotoko. This is why I love this novel ( I become fan less than week in this series).
Doge_KarimMay 20, 2021 12:21 AM
May 20, 2021 2:24 AM

Feb 2018
Isn't the Indo subtitles up to volume 13, I'm Indonesian and I got this spoiler from YouTube.
May 20, 2021 5:04 AM

Apr 2014
Syureria said:
Isn't the Indo subtitles up to volume 13, I'm Indonesian and I got this spoiler from YouTube.

i see. Thank you. I though you read original LN
May 20, 2021 5:39 AM

Feb 2018
Doge_Karim said:
I though you read original LN
Nope, I did read it, i mean i read original LN volume 1-13, I only suggest reading / watching the discussion on YouTube because that's never waste your time... After reading volume 13, I found a channel discussing Chuuko volume 13 and some spoilers as well including, I did read LN but that didn't really make me understand, and somehow the YouTube homepage recommended this spoiler.

Ma, I just wanted to say that you can watch volume 13 through YouTube channels or blogspot spoilers.
May 20, 2021 6:18 AM

Apr 2014
Syureria said:
Doge_Karim said:
I though you read original LN
Nope, I did read it, i mean i read original LN volume 1-13, I only suggest reading / watching the discussion on YouTube because that's never waste your time... After reading volume 13, I found a channel discussing Chuuko volume 13 and some spoilers as well including, I did read LN but that didn't really make me understand, and somehow the YouTube homepage recommended this spoiler.

Ma, I just wanted to say that you can watch volume 13 through YouTube channels or blogspot spoilers.

Thank you. You can share the link the blog spoilers
May 20, 2021 8:26 PM

Apr 2014
May 26, 2021 9:20 AM

Apr 2014

since you reading the LN, i want ask in 12th volume ( I found the timeline of 12th volume probably in April or March since previous volume set at valentine )
How did Seichi and 2 girls sleep together in one room? Is this cause of alcohol as Mana's plan?
May 15, 2022 10:12 AM
Jun 2020
I knew Ayame would win ever since that beach scene on their first official date, at that time he was obviously in love with her, he was just a dick who couldn't admit it. But man... the author could at least show a little kiss, after all they deserve it

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chuuko demo Koi ga Shitai! Volume 1 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Jun 13, 2015

7 by Doge_Karim »»
May 18, 2021 11:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.