Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 1, 2021 11:52 AM
Feb 2021
I think this had a lot of potential but, I personally would have liked them to explore their feelings a bit more it seemed very confusing, and although the representation is not bad, it could have been done a lot better imo, now is the manga also like this or the pacing and their fellings were better executed
May 1, 2021 2:28 PM
Jan 2021
ImwithRazor said:
I think this had a lot of potential but, I personally would have liked them to explore their feelings a bit more it seemed very confusing, and although the representation is not bad, it could have been done a lot better imo, now is the manga also like this or the pacing and their fellings were better executed
I read the manga and i noticed that they showed some more details in there which cleared some confusions I also had from just the movie. The manga is divided in two parts: Umibe no Etranger which is what was animated, and Harukaze no Etranger which is the continuation, but they did mix in some things from Harukaze no Etranger into the movie (even though very little). So I would recommend for you to read the manga + continuation of it because you will notice some details that were left out (like wholesome moments between them that were cut off in the movie so that’s why it might've felt “fast” ). But yes, overall the manga is very good and super wholesome and I personally loved it.
May 1, 2021 2:44 PM
Feb 2021
fishylilwishy said:
ImwithRazor said:
I read the manga and i noticed that they showed some more details in there which cleared some confusions I also had from just the movie. The manga is divided in two parts: Umibe no Etranger which is what was animated, and Harukaze no Etranger which is the continuation, but they did mix in some things from Harukaze no Etranger into the movie (even though very little). So I would recommend for you to read the manga + continuation of it because you will notice some details that were left out (like wholesome moments between them that were cut off in the movie so that’s why it might've felt “fast” ). But yes, overall the manga is very good and super wholesome and I personally loved it.

thank you I'll definitely check it out

More topics from this board

Poll: » Umibe no Étranger Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FuMomo-kun - Mar 6, 2021

73 by UserZ022 »»
Apr 4, 11:30 AM

» Idk about you but I NEED A SECOUND MOVIE

LukeLippo - May 7, 2021

8 by passing_through »»
Dec 13, 2023 10:07 AM

» Why is this rated PG-13 if it has an explicit sex scene?

kari-ya - Sep 7, 2021

19 by Puppytay »»
Aug 14, 2023 9:12 AM

» I have a big doubt about Sakurako flashback :O

orlianime93 - Apr 11, 2022

8 by gulgamgug »»
Jun 23, 2022 10:27 PM

» Happy birthday chibana Mio

Sekainobaka - Dec 24, 2021

1 by cnsqwerty »»
Dec 27, 2021 9:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.