Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 26, 2021 10:29 AM
Dec 2020
Is there any other fate movie i need to watch before this one or do i need to watch something before this one and the second part
Apr 26, 2021 10:44 AM

Feb 2019
Akeno-Best-Girl said:
Is there any other fate movie i need to watch before this one or do i need to watch something before this one and the second part

Fate/Grand Order: First Order is the only movie you'll need to have seen, aside from having gotten through /SN and /HA obviously.

bagin said:
If you've played the game or watched the First Order movie (so you atleast understand the premise of the FGO main story) then no. You can also watch Babylonia which is the adaptation of the singularity that comes before this one.

Babylonia comes after Camelot, not the other way around.
Well I for one already loved Lain.
Apr 26, 2021 10:59 AM
Jul 2018
Ah my bad, even though I've played the game for a while now, I still manage to confuse the order sometimes...
Apr 26, 2021 12:31 PM
Dec 2020
[quote=Thigh_Tide message=62930747]
Akeno-Best-Girl said:

Fate/Grand Order: First Order is the only movie you'll need to have seen, aside from having gotten through /SN and /HA obviously.

i didnt understand what you mean i understand that you said i need to watch f/g first order but what is /SN and /HA
Apr 26, 2021 1:57 PM

Feb 2019
Akeno-Best-Girl said:
Thigh_Tide said:

i didnt understand what you mean i understand that you said i need to watch f/g first order but what is /SN and /HA

Stay Night and Hollow Ataraxia, the original Visual Novels that launched the series.
Apr 26, 2021 2:22 PM
May 2020
Thigh_Tide said:
Fate/Grand Order: First Order is the only movie you'll need to have seen,
and for addition for OP, you can also watch Fate/Grand Order: Initium Iter which is the prequel of almost everything happened in Chaldea, in case you still don't understand who is who, why Mash is a servant, or something.
Apr 27, 2021 1:22 AM

Feb 2019
Playay said:
Thigh_Tide said:
Fate/Grand Order: First Order is the only movie you'll need to have seen,
and for addition for OP, you can also watch Fate/Grand Order: Initium Iter which is the prequel of almost everything happened in Chaldea, in case you still don't understand who is who, why Mash is a servant, or something.

Initium Iter finishes past Camelot though, spoiling
amongst other things. It would be better to leave it until just before Babylonia.
Apr 27, 2021 2:05 AM
May 2020
Thigh_Tide said:
Playay said:

Initium Iter finishes past Camelot though, spoiling
amongst other things. It would be better to leave it until just before Babylonia.
yah, but some scene doesn't really mean anything when you have no context about it, and not realizing if it was actually a spoiler

More topics from this board

» Why is the King Aurthor here different from the Saber we know?

NeverGoneXD - Oct 8, 2021

10 by Mathi786 »»
Jan 30, 12:56 AM

» Watch order

RuneRem - Jun 3, 2022

9 by Sol_Ou »»
Oct 6, 2023 7:50 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Shinsei Entaku Ryouiki Camelot 1 - Wandering; Agateram Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kisaragi - Dec 30, 2020

55 by Yukikaze_01 »»
Aug 25, 2023 3:43 AM

» Is it necessary to watch this Movie before Fate/Grand Order: Absolute Demonic Front - Babylonia

Barry_Allen_14 - Feb 3, 2022

6 by Spoopy69 »»
Feb 4, 2022 11:18 PM

» Movie has made $3,665,000 at the box office!

Rojaseb - May 6, 2021

18 by Rojaseb »»
Jul 12, 2021 12:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.