Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Will it happens?
Apr 20, 2021 10:36 AM

Jun 2017
It has already been announced by President Baba in his personal blog: Summer Pockets will be released as an anime. Do you think something like all the Summer Pockets characters showing up in the last episode and announcing the anime for next year could happens?
It'd be pretty crazy!
Apr 20, 2021 11:03 AM

Nov 2020
I hope they do announce it at the end, or if not then I hope they announce it on twitter after the airing of the last episode. also hoping for a primadoll anime
Apr 20, 2021 11:15 AM

Mar 2007
I kinda don't think they would do it like that. It's likely more just gonna be a tweet like they did with Kamisama and such or announce it at an event! But we do know we are getting the SP anime at least, I can't wait!
友利奈緒を結婚しました
Apr 20, 2021 11:17 AM

Jun 2017
NinoHaruhara said:
I hope they do announce it at the end, or if not then I hope they announce it on twitter after the airing of the last episode. also hoping for a primadoll anime

I don't think we will see Prima Doll before 2/3 years (that's would be a lot between Kaginado and Summer Pockets) also Prima Doll is not very famous for the time being so just the fact that they released it someday would be a surprise for me. But if it's the case, that would be great.
Apr 20, 2021 11:58 AM

Nov 2020
Kudouw said:
NinoHaruhara said:

I don't think we will see Prima Doll before 2/3 years (that's would be a lot between Kaginado and Summer Pockets) also Prima Doll is not very famous for the time being so just the fact that they released it someday would be a surprise for me. But if it's the case, that would be great.
yeah you're right I doubt it'll happen soon. I think loopers will get an anime before primadoll does, key is really promoting it rn since it's releasing next month
Apr 20, 2021 11:59 AM
Jul 2018
I still haven't read Summer Pockets lmao
NinoHaruhara said:
Kudouw said:

yeah you're right I doubt it'll happen soon. I think loopers will get an anime before primadoll does, key is really promoting it rn since it's releasing next month
Loopers is written by Ryu07 and considering the track record of Ryu07 animes I won't count on Loopers anime being good.
Apr 20, 2021 12:42 PM

Nov 2020
Xsadersadd said:
NinoHaruhara said:
Loopers is written by Ryu07 and considering the track record of Ryu07 animes I won't count on Loopers anime being good.
why do you say that? what's wrong with his anime? aside from higurashi, I know he helped with rewrite but i thought it was amazing. besides I'm still going to watch it if it ever comes out, I'll watch anything made by key
Apr 20, 2021 12:43 PM
Jul 2018
NinoHaruhara said:
Xsadersadd said:
why do you say that? what's wrong with his anime? aside from higurashi, I know he helped with rewrite but i thought it was amazing. besides I'm still going to watch it if it ever comes out, I'll watch anything made by key
Ryu07 anime have the honor of being subpar (Higurashi) to bad (Rewrite which he helped) to hellspawn (Umineko) adaptations of the source material.
Apr 20, 2021 12:50 PM
Sep 2020
if you read the mal description it says there will be more characters added later in the show
Apr 20, 2021 1:11 PM

Nov 2020
Xsadersadd said:
NinoHaruhara said:
Ryu07 anime have the honor of being subpar (Higurashi) to bad (Rewrite which he helped) to hellspawn (Umineko) adaptations of the source material.
it's exactly because of this reason that I don't play VNs. just don't play loopers and your problem will be solved. I'm still going to watch it either way if it ever airs. besides, key never misses with their anime
Apr 20, 2021 2:27 PM

Jun 2017
NinoHaruhara said:
Xsadersadd said:
it's exactly because of this reason that I don't play VNs. just don't play loopers and your problem will be solved. I'm still going to watch it either way if it ever airs. besides, key never misses with their anime

I can agree that I found the Rewrite anime really good, same for Higurashi and Umineko because I hadn't played VNs before. but I really think I would have liked them if I had done the opposite.
You are really missing something if you don't play the VN.
Honestly, as long as you really like something you can only love no matter what is done with the license.
Although it's only my point of vue.

Also, I think VN adaptations are often criticized because we expect the same level as the VN. For me, just seeing the characters move is amazing.
Apr 20, 2021 3:22 PM

Nov 2020
Kudouw said:
NinoHaruhara said:

I can agree that I found the Rewrite anime really good, same for Higurashi and Umineko because I hadn't played VNs before. but I really think I would have liked them if I had done the opposite.
You are really missing something if you don't play the VN.
Honestly, as long as you really like something you can only love no matter what is done with the license.
Although it's only my point of vue.

Also, I think VN adaptations are often criticized because we expect the same level as the VN. For me, just seeing the characters move is amazing.
I 100% agree with that last part. For some reason, VN players always feel the need to say something negative about an adaptation while completely ignoring the good aspects of it.
I would play VNs but I really don't have time for anything else other than watching anime. plus I always end up spending my money on artbooks and manga
Apr 20, 2021 4:37 PM

Jan 2020
Keep your expectations low and don't count on it. Disappointment is a bad feeling

Apr 20, 2021 6:39 PM

Feb 2018
Maybe in a future season but I doubt it'll be in season 1 since it doesn't have an anime yet.
Apr 20, 2021 9:48 PM
Jun 2020
Oh my, tsumugi story will make me crazy crying sadd bro
Apr 21, 2021 12:04 AM
Mar 2016
Kamome & Hairi (suitcase team) VS Kotarou & Yoshino (manual cart team)
Yeah I want to see this race
Apr 21, 2021 12:54 AM

Mar 2021
Normies:Marvel end game was the best crossover.

Kaginado:Are you sure about that?
Apr 26, 2021 5:59 AM

Jun 2014
Honestly with the track record of recent Key adaptation, I'd rather they not adapt Summer Pocket even if I don't fancy that VN.

They probably will appear at the end of kaginado though with an announcement of an adapation...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaginado Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ashhk - Dec 28, 2021

73 by sharosharo »»
Jan 12, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Kaginado Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 21, 2021

22 by sharosharo »»
Jan 12, 9:55 AM

Poll: » Kaginado Episode 10 Discussion

oooo3333 - Dec 14, 2021

24 by sharosharo »»
Jan 12, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Kaginado Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 7, 2021

27 by sharosharo »»
Jan 12, 9:42 AM

Poll: » Kaginado Episode 8 Discussion

Atavistic - Nov 30, 2021

19 by sharosharo »»
Jan 12, 9:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.