Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Strike the Blood (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 15, 2021 2:38 PM

Feb 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
For some reason users were unable to create the thread for episode 9 so here it is
Apr 15, 2021 10:38 PM
Apr 2021
Yeah no, I don’t think it’s out yet.
Apr 16, 2021 4:46 AM
Mar 2021
really?? I can't get
Apr 16, 2021 1:45 PM

Jun 2015
Eps have been released. Its just a shame this show is so under hyped it falls off many peoples radar. The people who make it and distribute it probably need a new marketing team because they are failing the international audience at the moment.

Erm anyway, Super Saiyan Kojou is here and I expect things to only get wilder!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Apr 16, 2021 6:34 PM
Jul 2015
Kasuko is surprisingly upfront with her feelings. Funny how quickly Yukina and Sayaka went from mad to embarrassed.

I honestly have no idea what the plot is anymore. I hear words like Node and MAR and I have no idea what they are.

That was a nice scene between Kojou and Yukina at the end.
Kenway211Apr 16, 2021 6:48 PM
Apr 20, 2021 12:15 AM

Aug 2019
Episode was pretty good
Apr 20, 2021 6:04 AM
Jan 2021
SHUT UP, JUST SHUT UP!!!!
TATAKAE!! TATAKAE!!
Jun 29, 2021 6:14 PM

Aug 2018
We almost went an entire arc without the catchphrase, lol. It was sweet the way it happened though.
Jul 2, 2021 7:22 AM
Feb 2018
Yassob said:
SHUT UP, JUST SHUT UP!!!!

Haha those sentences make me like strike the blood more and more !!!
Aug 29, 2021 7:56 AM

Aug 2013
Kasuko kissing Kojou and the guy believes it's a good luck charm. lol

So, Kojou gave up being a Progenitor to save Avrora. Now that she has been kidnapped, how will he be able to save her now without his powers.

Apr 10, 2022 6:14 AM

Apr 2013
I feel like without reading the source material this show is impossible to understand.
May 4, 2022 12:38 PM

Nov 2010
Roch2001 said:
The people who make it and distribute it probably need a new marketing team because they are failing the international audience at the moment.

Did you purchase STB merchandise? did you torrent and watch the show for free? If so, then they don't care about the international audience, since they barely get any profit from us. This anime is still around since their main audience in Japan still likes it and they're the main source of profits.

Anyway,

Nice kiss by Kazuko. She's going full offensive. She has nothing to worry though since I'm sure Kojou will go for the harem route!

I want Sayaka to be "thankful" to me too!

Sweet moment between Kojou and Himeragi in the end. I wonder what kind of powers Kojou can use in his human state.
May 4, 2022 2:39 PM

Jun 2015
MxS7HGS said:
Roch2001 said:
The people who make it and distribute it probably need a new marketing team because they are failing the international audience at the moment.

Did you purchase STB merchandise? did you torrent and watch the show for free? If so, then they don't care about the international audience, since they barely get any profit from us. This anime is still around since their main audience in Japan still likes it and they're the main source of profits.

Anyway,

Nice kiss by Kazuko. She's going full offensive. She has nothing to worry though since I'm sure Kojou will go for the harem route!

I want Sayaka to be "thankful" to me too!

Sweet moment between Kojou and Himeragi in the end. I wonder what kind of powers Kojou can use in his human state.

Aye you suggesting I shouldnt of ordered Yukina Himeragi figure or just being an ass?

Edit: PS I take back my comment if you a fan of the show, im not sure if you trolling me or not but ive been following this series for years.
Roch2001May 4, 2022 2:43 PM
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jul 29, 2022 5:06 AM

Oct 2017
Kojou's back to being a human again. Himeragi also doesn't have her powers anymore now. With that their story is now over...yeah as if.
Aug 19, 2022 8:13 AM

Jul 2015
Now that Kojou is human again, he better think twice now before using his body as meatshield.

On a sidenote, I wish they already covered how Kojou met Avrora and became a Progenitor.

Dec 11, 2022 3:02 AM

Dec 2012
Izea Nyos.
Shizuri is a royal.
Shizuri won.
Izea saved Shizuri.
Izea got hit.
Shahryar Ren.
Sayaka arrives.
WTF! Za Buraddo got smaller.
Fall Gazer.
Za Buraddo takes Avrora.
Dat skirt rip. Dat booty. Dat pantsu.

Well, they did as the title said and... Strike The Blood. Thought Za Buraddo was the final boss because of his name. Turns out it is Ren.... right? lol
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 6, 4:19 PM

Mar 2013
After sacrificing all his familiars for the sake of one girl...
And now she's being exploited...
How will he solve this new problem.?!
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Strike the Blood IV Episode 12 Discussion

Syureria - Jul 7, 2021

13 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 6, 6:42 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood IV Episode 11 Discussion

Syureria - Jul 7, 2021

8 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 6, 6:31 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood IV Episode 7 Discussion

Leo - Jan 4, 2021

8 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 6, 3:15 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood IV Episode 3 Discussion

Rinji- - Aug 1, 2020

20 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 6, 2:56 AM

Poll: » Strike the Blood IV Episode 1 Discussion

el_AmoSupremo - May 3, 2020

11 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 5, 5:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.