Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 12, 2021 6:32 AM

Nov 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Create this since no one create yet and I watched this movie yesterday at the cinema.

Sorry I don't know what to say here... OST not really memorable, some good scene, notice some change in character and setting, maybe is to fit the the present era since the original adapt is from 1984 and the live action one from 2003 (I did read wiki and know before hand that the second half is entirely diffirent)

Overall, I enjoyed it

Apr 19, 2021 5:05 AM
Jul 2020
I watched this movie when it was first shown in our movie theatre. In my opinion, the art and music were excellent, the movie itself reflects some of the Japanese for being heartless and selfish. I can't agree more with you but this is anime, so take it easy! This movie is so memorable and cute, I can watch it over and over without feeling boring, so take this as a chillin' movie
Apr 22, 2021 8:14 PM

Sep 2012
Whateverlife said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Create this since no one create yet and I watched this movie yesterday at the cinema.

Sorry I don't know what to say here... OST not really memorable, some good scene, notice some change in character and setting, maybe is to fit the the present era since the original adapt is from 1984 and the live action one from 2003 (I did read wiki and know before hand that the second half is entirely diffirent)

Overall, I enjoyed it

llmastervnll said:
I watched this movie when it was first shown in our movie theatre. In my opinion, the art and music were excellent, the movie itself reflects some of the Japanese for being heartless and selfish. I can't agree more with you but this is anime, so take it easy! This movie is so memorable and cute, I can watch it over and over without feeling boring, so take this as a chillin' movie

How does it end? Is it a happy ending where the two are still together?
Apr 23, 2021 3:06 AM
Sep 2016
For those who watched it. Did it follow the short story (bittersweet ending) or 2003 movie (bad ending)?
Apr 24, 2021 1:56 AM
Mar 2012
Beautiful interiors, especially Josee's house.
Hayato, Granny & cat are such energetic fun. With Mai as the love triangle rival, it'd be easy to frame her as a romcom villain, but out of her harsh truths there's real concern for mc.

Josee the selfish tsundere, and Tsuneo the hardworking dreamseeker, developed into quite a supportive relation. Both got such nice hair, he reminds of Haru/Free a bit, but swimmer turned diver. (Those with low tolerance for tsunderes might steer clear, but the other elements are worth it to sit thru)

The Mermaid picturebook analogies reframed their story in another pov, and had its own surprises. It's nice how instead of just talking thru their issues, they picturefy them.

The
is a bit much but ok. Nice detail adding that lil stumble on the second outting. Often this genre ends abruptly on some closure event, but nice of Bones to elaborate the aftermath of their journeys during credits, and the audience loved this part.

For concepts to chew on they left some 'saltiness' lol, and the Francoise Sagan novels.
gophercgApr 24, 2021 2:00 AM
Apr 24, 2021 4:47 AM
Jul 2020
FlamingMangos said:
Whateverlife said:

Overall, I enjoyed it

llmastervnll said:

Sorry for being late. Yes, it is a happy ending, Tsuneo went overseas and come back to Josee after about 2 years? I don't remember much but Josee is a yandere and she said a very cute thing at the end. If you want to know go watch it!!! You won't waste your time ~
May 19, 2021 5:32 AM
Jul 2013
the music, the art is excellent, the story is excellent too until the ending, the ending is somehow kinda forced for me, and i think this anime will be better if it's become 6-7 episode ONA because i dunno why, i felt the anime try to cramp the story into 1 hr 50 min movie but overall a great anime
May 20, 2021 5:35 AM
Apr 2021
Really enjoying it. Its so good. I enjoy this one more than kimi no nawa. The story is so realistis and the drama was such a masterpiece. It doesnt do like "u dont know how im feeling" while screaming and the vibes is super heartbreaking. The tragedy doesnt look forced at all. The character is doing their role really good too. I almost cry when josee lose her grandma and when she tell the library kid her story about Tsuneo. 8.63/10
May 21, 2021 5:57 AM

Jan 2018
overall this is a B story for me, not quite there but it gets the job done, I'm more amazed by Kiyohara Kaya's performance as Josee, it's just so mesmerizing. Bones did Josee good too, this is a very good comfort movie~ I really like it
May 26, 2021 5:38 AM
Jun 2019
So this is the first slice of life anime I watched made by Studio Bones. I can say that this anime really amazing, story, animation, and ost. Maybe the one that I find kinda weird is just the ending because I think it is a bit rushed, but yeah if I compare it with the other version (Live Action and Korean Drama), the anime is the best out of those. The ending eventhough it is rushed, it is still good, not perfect but still enjoyable.

For you who have watched this movie, give your thoughs and please be careful not to spoil the movie.
May 26, 2021 5:42 AM
Jun 2019
llmastervnll said:
FlamingMangos said:

Sorry for being late. Yes, it is a happy ending, Tsuneo went overseas and come back to Josee after about 2 years? I don't remember much but Josee is a yandere and she said a very cute thing at the end. If you want to know go watch it!!! You won't waste your time ~

I don't think it is after he graduated, he took a spring break
Jun 10, 2021 4:04 AM
Jul 2018
Hoo boy, I really didn’t like this one.

The female lead went from “I hate you baka” to “Never lead my side” in all of 15-20 minutes. The rest of the movie is basically contrived drama from people not communicating properly or not realising that you should probably stay away from crosswalks in the rain when you’re in an anime.

I’m no expert but I don't think it’s portrayal of people with disabilities is going to be terribly well regarded. Josee's disability was weirdly irrelevant by the final act.

It’s was very pretty though and the soundtrack was good.
Jun 11, 2021 2:39 PM

May 2016
It is out now. Gonna watch it later. Have been looking forward to this for a while am pumped af.

EDIT: So i watched it. It was kinda eh. Too cliche. the ending was ridiculous where he was right there at the right time to catch her.
yeah, ok.
Kayle_x_MorganaJun 11, 2021 7:00 PM
Jun 11, 2021 11:40 PM
Nov 2020
Just watched it. I love moves/shows like this, 10/10

Idk if I’m going to keep at a masterpiece. Why I’m probably saying it’s a masterpiece is because I waited so long to watch this movie.

My opinion may change ๐Ÿคท‍โ™‚๏ธ
ExsectionJun 11, 2021 11:46 PM
Jun 12, 2021 2:48 AM

Dec 2020
real damn cliche some scenes were stupid or just really underwhelming like
is eh for a conflict but whatever.

i enjoyed the movie overall a lot. soundtrack and animation were really good. love the seiyuu's voices too
Jun 12, 2021 3:17 AM
Apr 2021
didnt rly have any expectations for this but it was pretty wholesome ig. the voice acting is great considering the cast! the backgrounds were beautiful, nothing special about the animation tho. above all, it feels so refreshing listening to shinkai and ao no waltz during the movie lol
Jun 12, 2021 4:23 AM

Dec 2020
It is really good,but its not as good as i expected but still its good,, I thought Josee would be the kind and innocent woman but its was opposite :0 she IS adorable tho...
People said its sad and heart pains but i find it just mediocre and not that sad,,it gives a aesthetic feelings or something or idk o3o" (it was wholesome^^)
I want to commit Ctrl+f4 nya~ o3o
Jun 12, 2021 5:46 AM

Sep 2020
This movie was actually better than I expected it to be. Seemed kind of silly so I wasn't gonna watch it right away when I saw it but few hours earlier and a friend told me it was really good and it was on the same level as Your Name and A Silent Voice. Gotta admit it wasn't on the same level as them but I still really liked it I just think it will be less memorable than those other two for me. Great movie and a cute ending. Marvel taught me not to just leave at the credits and Im glad I knew that.
Cute end picture
Jun 12, 2021 6:32 AM

Feb 2014
Just saw this on cinemas and i really liked it. I was already excited when the I first saw the PV last year and wished that the movie will come to my country. Luckily it came. I did saw the 2003 live action film and already aware of the story but that doesn't take away anything from watching the anime. If I compare this to the live 2003 live action, I'd say the anime is way more better. Bones also did a good job animating the scenes and the soundtrack performed by EVE was perfect match for this.

Josee reading the little mermaid picture book to the children on the library was so relatable for me since I'm bad speaking on public and also reading things aloud.

Not a 10/10 like A Silent Voice but I can give this probably a 9/10. I could watch this movie all over again and still cry and enjoy it.
OrangeRafiJun 12, 2021 6:39 AM
Jun 12, 2021 6:36 AM
Jan 2021
I really like this movie. I thought it will be an ordinary romance movie. But there are some scene that i didn't expect to happen. My favourite part is when josee read her own picture book. The animation, song, characters, story development are overall good. Fyi i haven't read the original novel or watch the japanese movie, many said that the story a little bit different from the novel and the movie.
Jun 12, 2021 7:27 AM

Oct 2017
This movie was in one word "Beautiful". Animation, visuals, OSTs were really great.

The first half with so much Josee x Tsuneo interactions were really sweet. Specially the scene on the beach with Tsuneo princess carrying Josee. Thou it suddenly became quite dramatic and sad with Josee's grandma's death and Tsuneo's accident. I'm really glad he got well and they even confessed. Those kisses were really sweet.

Finally the end credit scenes were cute and the post credit scene was beautiful. That was nice of Tsuneo to give Josee a surprise like that. Also Josee looked beautiful with cherry blossoms.
Jun 12, 2021 8:01 AM
Jan 2018
Incredibly heartwarming, a nice watch during a cold rainy day. 10/10
Jun 12, 2021 9:26 AM
Aug 2020
Bro! Just finished the movie and loved it start to finish. The drip in this anime was on a whole other level and the character designs were phenomenal. The main lead looked a lot like Beth Harmon from the queen's gambit and they somehow they made miyamira from horimiya more hot then he already is. Amazing movie, I liked that it was cute, upbeat and had less drama than most I really needed that right now
Jun 12, 2021 2:02 PM
Mar 2020
Just finished watching this (spoilers ahead ofc). Solid 8.5/10 experience but I've given it a 9 cus I fell in love with the animation and the overall wholesome vibes.

The osts weren't really all that spectacular, but Eve's singing is always a pleasure to listen to. The animation was mesmerising as I've said already. The cast was decent, felt as though some characters coulda been explored more apart from the main duo, but oh well. The plot was definitely not the best, and I've left out a 1.5 outta my rating cus of it as well as the ending, it felt slightly dry. The catching scene was just overly convenient and cliche, but hey thats anime romance, nothing to really complain about ig. The movie did lose its grip a little after the midway mark, but Mai's confrontation and the sudden car accident (though kinda extreme) raised back the intensity and emotions which I really appreciate. The voice acting was done really well by these guys, they deserve more praise imo.
In conclusion, just a really good drama/romance film, you'll definitely love it if you're a fan of these genres :)

Yeah and thats about it, cya

Ps: Mai is so clearly best girl, so mature yet so emotional. Loved her fr
Jun 12, 2021 3:22 PM
Mar 2017
I really enjoyed the movie!!! The messages in it was so nice too especially the parts towards the end. The pacing was pretty well done imo based on what the story was about. I liked how it built up the relationship over time. For those who didn’t like Josee clinging onto Tsuneo, to me it was mutual in that they both cared about the other and wanted to hold onto them.

Also unsure anyones thoughts on this but did Hayato like Mai ? Or was he just a really supportive friend to her ?
Jun 12, 2021 4:13 PM

Nov 2016
That wheelchair scene at the beginning was a big bruh moment. Not really the timing, but the angle by which she was catapulted out of the chair. If this movie operated under our physical laws then she would've kissed the ground. Not really trying to criticize, nor did it diminish my appreciation for the story, but I thought it was funny. Especially since it happened a second time. That made it even charming.

Josee was quite the bitch from the get go. Suzukawa saved her ass and he immediately received finest tsundere treatment. Starting off with pervert slandering and some ridicioulsy tedious tasks later. Granny can be savage too(RIP). Not worth the money dude.

Then the cutesy expectedly intensified . Josee being 24 caught me off guard, tho.

From there it was an up and down. The conflicts weren't anything too crazy, but I loved that cathartic moment when Josee told her story. I'm satisfied with the closure we got, even if it came a bit sudden.

Overall a damn sweet movie that didn't disappoint my expectations.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 12, 2021 5:28 PM

Jul 2019
Great movie, the only problem I had with it was that it really tried hard to tell a significant story. Though maybe I am looking too deep into it.

Everything else was amazing and well put together though, I really enjoyed this movie for sure. Great work Bones and everyone else behind the scenes.
Jun 12, 2021 6:03 PM

Apr 2020
Damn, such an amazing movie!
I really loved the voice acting and the animation, been waiting to watch this since like December. 9/10 Great Movie
Jun 12, 2021 6:32 PM

Jul 2015
So happy to finally be able to watch it! I have been waiting months for it and it lived up to my excitement, that was the type of movie that just does it for me.

Both Tsuneo and Josee grew on me really hard through the movie, the side cast was neat as well, good comedy and fantastic drama.

I'm absolutely in love with the scene where Josee told in front of everyone at the library the story she created from her experiences and that she wanted to show to Tsuneo to help him recover the will to keep chasing for his dream, such a beautiful moment that got me really emotional.

I honestly wasn't expecting a happy ending to come from this story, especially when Josee didn't come to pick him up on time, but I'm very happy that it all ended well. The beautiful ED song together with the scenes it showed left me so satisfied, I'm sure their future (eventually) together is gonna be a happy one.

I just saw that the movie will come to Spain in the future, I can't wait to rewatch it on the cinema!
Jun 12, 2021 9:21 PM
Jan 2021
Zejfi said:
For those who watched it. Did it follow the short story (bittersweet ending) or 2003 movie (bad ending)?

Neither, it had a happy ending.
Jun 12, 2021 9:32 PM

Jul 2017
Well firstly I just have to say.....many applause for the production on this film. The art was fantastic, the OST was amazing and geez that direction, absolutely loved the camera angles used throughout, A+ cinematography

I kinda got Toradora vibes with the main relationship, what with Josee being a stuck-up bitch for the most part but slowly becoming more softer by the end, and Tsuneo not really caring all that much. And just like in that series I found myself liking the love rival more lol. Goddamn, why must they suffer so. Oh well, at least the main ship wasn't totally dead, they did have some pretty cute moments ngl (and the confession scene was pretty dope)

I also did like the messages of the film, with how Tsuneo was the one to give Josee that push she needed to challenge herself to overcome the odds despite her obvious disadvantage. Ngl though wasn't expecting them to actually go through with the car accident scene. Pretty unexpected twist for quite a cliche story lmao

but overall it was still an enjoyable film through and through. 7/10

MegamiRem said:
Specially the scene on the beach with Tsuneo princess carrying Josee.

bruh that scene felt like a marriage advertisement or smth, such a well-done scene. Though honestly it felt like it should've been placed towards the end of their adventure montage rather than right at the beginning of it :P
Jun 13, 2021 2:53 AM

Feb 2020
Great watch this one. 7/10

While the story doesn't offer anything special or that different from what we've gotten in other romantic films, Bones' art and animation more than makes up for it. Great voice acting and soundtrack. Insert songs elevated some scenes a lot.

Not having any knowledge of the short story or its live action adaptations, I expected it to be a tragic tearjerker, but I'm not disappointed with what we got.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2021 4:26 AM

Mar 2021
Zejfi said:
neither of them............. it had a happy ending

๐“œ๐“ช๐”‚๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ท๐”‚ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ
Jun 13, 2021 4:39 AM

Mar 2021
Just finished watching the movie........the story seemed above average, nothing bad but nothing too outstanding either
Animation and voice acting was really good, especially Josse's voice was really beautiful and unique
Songs and music was pretty generic.......
Overall it was 8/10 experience for me (A good one time watch)

๐“œ๐“ช๐”‚๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ท๐”‚ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ
Jun 13, 2021 7:35 AM

Feb 2014
This movie was a realization of Yui and Hinata's promise from Angel Beats. *Ichiban no Takaramono plays in the BG

Really loved how the characters grew on to each other and set their courage free. Felt a bit melancholic with the things going awry but it ended on a good note. One for the romantic shelves.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jun 13, 2021 8:02 AM
Mar 2021
Imagine being one of the people who gave this movie a 1 rating! Sure it's not for everybody but this movie doesn't deserve a 1 point rating period.
Jun 13, 2021 8:41 AM

Aug 2018
Didn't think I would like this movie but came out feeling presently surprised, although I have a few issues with it

Overall a 7/10
_______I like rocks__
Jun 13, 2021 11:49 AM
Jul 2018
So, just watched this movie after suddenly got available in "those" sites. After seeing so many insta posts about this movie.

Definitely will say, our waiting for so long was "worth" a while.

I can compare this movies potential to a Silent Voice, imo. Great OSTs and unique art style. A yet another different kind of premise. Just glad that it has a happy ending. And I think, it will remain as a underrated gem. But anyhow it has managed to got this high rating in MAL.
removed-userJun 13, 2021 11:52 AM
Jun 13, 2021 8:50 PM

May 2020
Been waiting for it for close to a year now - partly due to Eve's 2 songs for it (the first of which sadly only played for a rather short duration), and it was well worth the wait. The movie looked beautiful, the setting and the characters were believable, and it managed to feel emotional without relying on guilt or a bad conscience (mostly?). While it didn't do anything necessarily new, I acknowledge the way it played out everything in such a good way, with a twist in the middle and a good ending! Great experience that I would recommend to almost anyone!
Don't mind me,
just passing by...
Jun 13, 2021 11:53 PM

Jul 2020
Overall pretty wholesome, wouldn't exactly call it a masterpiece but I liked it. Was pretty emotional at times, although I didn't quite like how they
But in the end it was nice and I enjoyed watching it.
Jun 14, 2021 1:42 AM
May 2017
The art and sound of this film was incredible. Studio Bones did a magnificent job in this department.
However, I think the pacing of the movie felt very rushed. It feels like there could have been some additional character moments or development that seems to have been left out in the film. Even though the story was still complete-ish, something still felt missing from it.
Although I did have high hopes for the movie, and I was sadly left a teensy bit disappointed, it is still a good movie. A low 8/10.
E
Jun 14, 2021 3:43 AM

Nov 2018
Really good movie, great visuals and music, though it didn't resonate with me emotionally as I'd like it to. Eve as usual has amazing singing.

8/10.

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Jun 14, 2021 9:20 AM

Apr 2020
please this anime needs to be in the top 50 list. It was so beautiful.
Jun 14, 2021 11:46 AM
Aug 2020
The movie is absolutely amazing, from the animation to the soundtrack everything was just perfect...I really liked the original book..The story is super interesting, I think it's should be a more talked about topic on how disable people are treated differently not only in Japan but around the world and the story does a great job of showing the daily struggles and discrimination disable people face everyday...
Jun 14, 2021 11:51 AM

Nov 2016
I've been waiting to watch this movie for month and it definitely met my expectations. I thought it was a really good movie. I loved how he was the one who pushed her forward and then towards the end of the movie, it was her who pushed him forward. The moments with each other were really heartwarming. Though the only character I really didn't like was Mai for what she did. I was glad it had a happy ending considering what I heard about the live action movies. Anyways I do plan on rewatching this again at a later time.
Jun 15, 2021 3:45 AM
Jan 2021
Hmm the plot wasn't at it's best , but was rly enjoyable with it's cute moments .
This is the movie that is the perfect candidate for a 8/10
Jun 15, 2021 4:27 AM

Jan 2021
Just finished watching this.. first of all I want to say that Josee is so pretty! I really like her hair and eyes, her expression is also very cute especially when she is blushing.

I feel like I haven't watched a romance show like this in a long time.. I really enjoyed it. Although there are some cliche scenes but it doesn't bother me. The scene when Tsuneo carried Josee on the beach is so cute, hahaha. The scenes when they were on the train and while ate crepes are also adorable.

The art style and animation are great, especially the sea and Josee's room, very beautiful. Their ending song is also pleasant to hear~

Ah! I also like the clothes of the characters, especially Josee. The clothes that Josee wore are almost always different everyday, very pleasant to see. And!! the seiyuus of the characters are good, especially the seiyuu of Tsuneo and Josee, I like it <3

Also thanks to Bones for the scenes in the credit and after credit.. I love my happy ending.

Jun 15, 2021 12:18 PM
May 2017
A bit rushed like i expected from a movie, but i wish it was less dramatic and more wholesome.

Overall a pretty good watch.
Jun 15, 2021 4:00 PM
May 2021
Was about an 7.5-8/10 for me. It was a nice ending, but overall the story was a bit cliche and predictable. The art and music was great!

It also feels a bit rushed at times; I'm not familiar with the original story, but I can quite easily see this stretched to a 10-12 ep series.
dzmetalJun 15, 2021 4:06 PM
Jun 15, 2021 4:15 PM

Jun 2020
Overall, a pretty good story, but with a good amount of flaws. The directing at times was confusing and some of the foreshadowing for the drama was kind of garbage. Still, I can over look them since I'm not such a critic to change score for minor flaws, but I have to take points off for poor characters. The main cast is pretty good, but the side characters are way too one dimensional. Like the grandma was there only for the emotional impact, which I pretty much predicted. I can go on, but there is no point.

Final score of 7.3 out of 10. Good, but not the next coming of Jesus.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which version of the story is better?

Old_School_Akira - Jun 18, 2021

16 by Kimuraa_ »»
Apr 22, 8:28 AM

» Can you suggest similar hidden gems like this?

zSlayPaladin - Jan 16, 2023

46 by the_slothes »»
Jan 14, 3:40 AM

» Question about the ending

mechian - Dec 24, 2020

28 by merope28 »»
Jan 4, 8:48 PM

» movie ending exists.. protagonists be like Run

kakarotto354 - Sep 13, 2023

5 by Yeshaiah2015yesh »»
Sep 14, 2023 8:47 AM

Poll: » Would you consider Josee to be one of your favourite Anime movies?

eclipsesonic - Jan 25, 2023

44 by BitChilly »»
Aug 22, 2023 4:26 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.