Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 30, 2021 12:04 PM

Aug 2016
Hey everyone, I won't lie, I was pretty confused this season, here are some important questions I'd love to get an answer to:

1. Why doesn't Pina turn Riz to the police? I can understand Legosi's motive, but no ide about Pina's motive.

2. Why does Ibuki choose to try to eat Louise when he says he'll leave? What's the problem with just letting him go?

3. What the hell is Riz's ideology regarding carnivores and herbivores, I can't get a hang of this guy's mind.

Nothing's new under the sun and that's OK.
Mar 30, 2021 2:09 PM
Mar 2021
tal_carmi said:
Hey everyone, I won't lie, I was pretty confused this season, here are some important questions I'd love to get an answer to:

1. Why doesn't Pina turn Riz to the police? I can understand Legosi's motive, but no ide about Pina's motive.

2. Why does Ibuki choose to try to eat Louise when he says he'll leave? What's the problem with just letting him go?

3. What the hell is Riz's ideology regarding carnivores and herbivores, I can't get a hang of this guy's mind.

1. Riz made it clear that if anyone got in his way he would make sure to get rid of them, so calling the police would probably only provoke Riz more, and it would also cause a panic in the school.

2. Ibuki saw Louise as a true friend and seeing the person who changed him and made him realize he was more than just a predator go was something that he probably wasn’t prepared for. Besides he remained afraid of letting his instincts get ahold of him and result in him eating Louise.

3. Riz explained how Tem never really judged him for who he was or whether he was a herbivore or a carnivore. He saw Tem as a true friend and even as he ate him, Tem never really bore any resentment towards Riz. Although I don’t really think that Riz’s ideology is fully explained.

I hope this was able to provide at least some sort of idea or explanation.
Mar 30, 2021 2:32 PM

Aug 2016
Thanks this really helps, about 1: Couldn't Pina just call the police in secret and turn riz over, or is it presumed that the police wouldn't just arrest Riz based on one accusation?
Nothing's new under the sun and that's OK.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Beastars 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2021

201 by Dakidhellsing »»
May 25, 3:45 AM

Poll: » Beastars 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Ringare - Jan 5, 2021

133 by JubalinaBingBing »»
May 6, 9:03 PM

Poll: » Beastars 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2021

102 by Tsinelas »»
Dec 9, 2023 11:30 PM

Poll: » Beastars 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2021

70 by Tsinelas »»
Dec 8, 2023 10:34 PM

Poll: » Beastars 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2021

70 by Tsinelas »»
Dec 5, 2023 1:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.