Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 20, 2021 8:01 AM
Jan 2021
So I started reading this a while ago and I stopped where Kikuchi and tomozaki started dating. Anyone else thinks it's so unfitting? I honestly lost all the will to read the LN after that. Do you think that Aoi and tomozaki could end up being togather? Atleast by the end of the LN
Mar 20, 2021 8:29 AM
Feb 2021
I dont know what LN means but i havent read the manga and tbh as much as aoi did for tomozaki in the end all she teached him is that no one will accept who he is and he should wear a mask so people love him. And even the last episode made me be like mah i like her but i dont agree with any part of her way of life, tomozaki understood that and he think its wrong as well and then when he speaks with her shes like nah you arnt like me so return the gift i gave ya and i returned mine we have no reason to be friends.
Mar 20, 2021 9:43 AM
Oct 2020
Where can you read ln on bottom tier character?
Mar 20, 2021 11:42 AM

Oct 2019
No, not really, well kind of.
Mimimi is similar to him on a psychological level so they would also fit even though personalities are vastly different. However with Kikuchi (Kayano Ai’s character) is more fitting on an emotional level and they are in the same wavelength. Aoi is a good very good and interesting character but not a good heroine, at least for now, the LN has 11 Volumes so far so the author might change things up at the end but yet to be seen.
Mar 20, 2021 12:24 PM
Aug 2018
How many volumes of the LN are out, I thought it ended after Aoi but that girl in her place
Mar 20, 2021 4:28 PM
Jan 2021
At which volume episode 11-12settles,because manga is far behind anime and yet to be devoleped
Mar 20, 2021 11:37 PM
Jun 2012
You mean him dating the only person who likes him for him is a bad thing? I wouldn't even want him to end up with aoi.
Mar 21, 2021 12:37 AM

Apr 2012
Though Kikuchi is a good girl I still want him to end up with Aoi. Weird because she doesn't seem like a plausible character given her backstory and how she is and most likely how he doesn't show as much interest in her but still ship the f*ck out of it. Not even gonna lie right now.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 21, 2021 3:27 AM

Oct 2012
Elma_fer said:
So I started reading this a while ago and I stopped where Kikuchi and tomozaki started dating. Anyone else thinks it's so unfitting? I honestly lost all the will to read the LN after that. Do you think that Aoi and tomozaki could end up being togather? Atleast by the end of the LN

no because they suit each other well.
Jul 9, 2021 12:28 AM
Nov 2020
Kikuchi was tbh the best choice for tomozaki ,aoi was more like a teacher for him who had her own way of living life with a mask ....this mask was the reason why tomozaki didn't wanted to end up with aoi ....if you give me a choice i would say even mimimi was better than aoi for tomozaki.
Aug 3, 2021 12:07 PM
Jan 2019
I don't think Aoi is a good fit for him at all. Fuka is nice, but I think Mimimi is the better love-interest choice for Tomozaki.
Aug 10, 2021 2:21 AM
Jul 2020
Elma_fer said:
Actually,I kind of glad. When a romcom has a lot of possible girl,that means all those girl should have a fair chance to end up with the mc,but a lot of story I have read up till now just follow this road,first girl win,or main heroine win. I bored with that kind of plot. So that's why I like jaku chara. The moment I read he dating kikuchi,it makes me want to continue read more and more. I personally think kikuchi and tomozaki fit each other,but I'm shipping mc with mimimi. The moment she confess to tomozaki,mannnn,she's just soooo cute. I hope that the author not gonna make them break up,or at least don't make him end up with aoi. Or it will just be another typical romcom story.
Oct 1, 2021 7:06 AM
Oct 2021
Elma_fer said:

Hey at volume 9 you'll understand how perfect match they are with each other.. look forward to it. They really grow while Aoi is still solid and stubborn as ever.
Oct 23, 2021 5:36 AM
May 2021
tbh, after reading thru stuff and seeing the evaluation of my own opinion and feelings from just finishing this show, it makes sense why he didn’t end up with aoi, as much as I like them together but where the story is now, everyone except for aoi would be an alright fit, kikuchiakimg perfect sense and even mimimi having a nice fit and a good dynamic with him and also I didn’t dislike any of the girls? Sometimes I get salty at the other potential love interests that aren’t mine bc they are annoying but it was hard to dislike any of the girls bc I could genuinely see them all fitting well with the main lead, although Aoi’s point of view for everything isn’t really how I would describe my own ideals, he track of thought makes sense, very rational and down to earth and calculating and our mc’s way of thinking is more from the heart and genuine, straight to the point, which tbh is on the opposite ends but from where they stand rn in their lives, they both haven’t achieved the level of requirement to make their relationship work but they are my fave dynamic and it’s bc I find aoi such an interesting character tbh, and I like what she brings even if I don’t necessarily agree with it, maybe once they have both archived in xp points or both meet at the same page one day, it might work but I understand why he didn’t end up with her at the end of the anime but I do hope their relationship gets explored in the manga or in some way, it was also hard to hate any of the girls even if I was rooting for them so I don’t really mind tbh, but him being kikuchi isn’t the most amazing thing but it’s the most realistic and is the best choice as of right now, but maybe aoi and nomozaki can make it work once aoi figures out what she wants lmao
Nov 11, 2021 2:43 PM

Jun 2012
I havent read the LN but from what the anime depicts they have the best chemistry. I cant say kikuchi doesnt have her own set of problems but from whats available she seems the best pic for him.
Nov 19, 2021 9:13 AM

Feb 2019
I think kikuchi is good but it just seems weird to see first girl losing.
Jan 14, 2022 9:33 PM
Jun 2020
this is an another oregairu. one girl is perfect outside but got many defects. another supports mc but mc don't have an interest in her. in oregairu, reality works. mc selected cutest one. in this, it depends upon author
Feb 19, 2022 4:29 AM

Feb 2020
My dude, you should know better than that. Of course it's still possible for Aoi to be with Fumiya. This is a light novel, not a manga!

In the manga world, then yeah... it would've almost been impossible. Couples just come together and stay for good.

Light novels though are notorious for characters being able to break up and start dating the one who actually fits them better.
If anything, I'd say that Fumiya dating Fuuka Kikuchi is actually a strong flag that she's gonna lose in the long run. But that's just my hinge.

Personally, I'm not upset. It could go either way, for me. I don't get emotionally invested into pairings and just try to understand what the author wanted to convey. Though if you ask me, I think that Aoi is the holy grail that Fumiya is going to win in the end. They are just too similar to each other and open to one another for it to be just tossed away by the author.

Bottom line, I think that way too much effort was put into establishing it that Fumiya and Aoi fit together for the author not to "use in the 3rd act the gun he introduced in the 1st act", as Anton Chekhov described.
__MoRaX__ said:
I dont know what LN means...
It stands for a "Light Novel".
It's basically a book that has pictures every now and then of the characters and their situation - usually in-between chapters.
The manga for this story has ended (at least for now) but the LN is still publishing - so the story didn't end yet.

Sometimes, they are adapted into anime - like this one. You can actually spot it right away whether an anime was based on a manga or LN if your eye is trained enough.

Good examples from the recent decade of LN-based anime: Oregairu, KonoSuba and HigeHiro.
Alex796Feb 19, 2022 4:33 AM
Mar 15, 2022 12:27 AM
Dec 2019
Who does he end up with in the manga if it is finished. It has to be Aoi rig no way it’s Kikuchi I’d be mindblown.. I fell like Aoi and Tomo are meant for each other deep down and tomo will eventually ask her out.
May 23, 2022 11:30 AM
Dec 2017
Spoiler alert he's gonna end up with kikuchi what a fucking disappointment and a waste of time......it's quite triggering you know?I wanna punch the author
Jun 15, 2022 10:56 AM
Jun 2022
Broo bruhhhh are u fucking kidding me for me im not tht happy byy the ending ofc also its not the ending the light novel is still ongoing and i think aoi and tomo should end up it is very important cuz from tht strt even though aoi has been a pain but tomo changed aoi alot dont say anything if u havent read the light novel tomo is one of the few ppl who can see aoi's real face and then u say that they dont end up together they are destined to be together

thts wht i think personally
idc if u disagree i dont give shit
Jan 10, 5:52 AM
Dec 2022
Sorry, but it would be more disappointing if Tomozaki ended up with Aoi. No hate, but they could be better off as friends.
Feb 19, 8:35 PM
Nov 2018
Justice for Minami!
Mar 28, 4:07 AM
Feb 2024
I honestly am utterly disappointed in the author 😞, how could he choose Fuka when Minimi and Tomozaki interacted more and have a more communicative relationship where as Fuka and Tomazaki always seems so awkward with each other.
I hope the author hears about the negative feedback and in S3 they see that him and fuka aren't right for each other and gets together with minimi

But this is my opinion and Minimi fans so no hate if y'all don't agree

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jan 15, 2021

125 by EngeLxS »»
Jun 6, 5:38 PM

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2021

181 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 4, 3:37 PM

Poll: » Which is your favorite ship?

TheCryBabyHero - Nov 22, 2023

16 by Nathan_Murphy »»
May 2, 3:13 AM

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2021

201 by Komlan_6 »»
Feb 25, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2021

123 by Komlan_6 »»
Feb 25, 7:12 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.