Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 18, 2021 7:02 PM
Nov 2020
Should I just read the LN to find out the ending or should I wait for a miraculous season 3 announcement just like the Devil is a Part-timer
Mar 18, 2021 7:37 PM
Apr 2020
google_mapz said:
Should I just read the LN to find out the ending or should I wait for a miraculous season 3 announcement just like the Devil is a Part-timer
no that won’t be happening i guess because its a slice of life with a really unique and obvious ending which I don’t think many will like even reading so the production might be tough. So wake up and read the novel and forget it ever existed.
Mar 18, 2021 7:49 PM
Nov 2020
kikugo said:
google_mapz said:
no that won’t be happening i guess because its a slice of life with a really unique and obvious ending which I don’t think many will like even reading so the production might be tough. So wake up and read the novel and forget it ever existed.
does the ending suck??
Mar 18, 2021 8:20 PM
Apr 2020
google_mapz said:
kikugo said:
does the ending suck??
like i said unlikely obvious ending, and yeah it sucks ,like not some twisted ending a rather good ending ethically.
Mar 18, 2021 11:34 PM

Oct 2019
Doubtful this would get another Season even if they happen to get green light, depending on the Studio taking the job and no good Studio would take a series that is doom to fail because that should bring poor sales.
Guaranteed. Hence they will be waisting money and resources on something that the fans will hate anyway.
Besides, the fans don’t want it.
The LN ending sucked massive balls.
Sena should have won. The story is written that way. She is one of the most OP Childhood Friends ever created in Light Novels and had massive plot armor and “To give a twist and unexpected ending” the author decided to shit on his own story.
Kodaka is one of the most hated MC ever because his actions scream idiocy.
Yes. The ending sucks.
If they adapted the Manga Spin-off that would be different.
But that almost never happens, the Spin-off becoming an Anime instead of the source material.
Mar 18, 2021 11:55 PM
Dec 2020
If they did a season 3, which I doubt they will, they should fix the ending. The light novel ending is terrible.
Mar 19, 2021 1:50 AM
Apr 2020
RandomGuyScott said:
Doubtful this would get another Season even if they happen to get green light, depending on the Studio taking the job and no good Studio would take a series that is doom to fail because that should bring poor sales.
Guaranteed. Hence they will be waisting money and resources on something that the fans will hate anyway.
Sena should have won. The story is written that way. She is one of the most OP Childhood Friends ever created in Light Novels and had massive plot armor and “To give a twist and unexpected ending” the author decided to shit on his own story.
Yes. The ending sucks.
But that almost never happens, the Spin-off becoming an Anime instead of the source material.
nah yozora supremacy
Mar 19, 2021 5:31 AM
Mar 2021
RandomGuyScott said:
Yes. The ending sucks.

There are plenty of series that change the ending from the source material. Also the manga hasn’t ended and that in itself might result in a different ending.
Mar 20, 2021 4:14 AM
Apr 2020
ChelchoBenavidez said:
If they did a season 3, which I doubt they will, they should fix the ending. The light novel ending is terrible.
But the ending
so its kinda ok i guess
Apr 16, 2021 2:20 PM
Jul 2018
kikugo said:
ChelchoBenavidez said:
But the ending
so its kinda ok i guess

Could you please say how it ended ❓ I'm requesting cuz I want to know and reading out a LN isn't my cup of tea (also I don't know where's it is available to read) ...
Apr 17, 2021 4:55 AM
Apr 2020
PLight_09 said:
kikugo said:
But the ending
so its kinda ok i guess

Could you please say how it ended ❓ I'm requesting cuz I want to know and reading out a LN isn't my cup of tea (also I don't know where's it is available to read) ...
he dates some , end up with no one but friends( happy ending considering the title)
Apr 26, 2021 7:30 AM

Jan 2020
When Anime International Company (AIC) was asked about a season 3 on their Facebook page. Eiji from AIC's Engrish division replied with: "Possible release of Season 3 Date When Some In 2016, We Will start working is 1st February 2015 (I assume a typo). We can not meet the exact release date are not yet Because We have not Established a deadline yet. We hope you Understand."

All plans were probably scraped after the poor reception of the light novel's ending. Not to mention, AIC's production department was shutdown in 2016, though then again, they could outsource the animation work to another studio.
ims-tokyoApr 26, 2021 7:59 AM
Jun 22, 2021 1:52 PM
Apr 2021
At least release a ova for the nice ending.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

254 by 5hadow17 »»
Jun 5, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

675 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

457 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

268 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

183 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.