Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2021 5:10 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The backstory as to why Ayano became an absolute ThOT is absolutely hilarious in the most ridiculous way possible. And those new girls are going to be the cock block brigade it seems. I'd never thought I'd write this, but this manga actually needs some cock blocking. Too much random sex here and there
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 25, 2021 10:34 PM
Mar 2021
Farabeuf said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The backstory as to why Ayano became an absolute ThOT is absolutely hilarious in the most ridiculous way possible. And those new girls are going to be the cock block brigade it seems. I'd never thought I'd write this, but this manga actually needs some cock blocking. Too much random sex here and there
same but has been much sex since those chapters I hope he ends with coach as it seems to be going the yuri route for most girls and ayano a mad nympho it was funny at first but now it’s meh and I can’t like her back story cuz it’s just a hoe being a hoe this gives me why are you here sensei vibes like the story has been pretty much dragged out now and needs to end for both of them IMO that is
Nov 17, 2021 10:23 AM
Aug 2021
I came in thinking Ayano gonna be the main heroine but turns out she's just the stereotypical horny bi side character in the harem that f*cks anything that moves. Shame, i liked her before any of this.If the author would add something between her and Souta than just being f*ck buddies, I'd have like her more.
Sep 11, 2022 10:38 AM

Sep 2020
Her back story... I rally like her nympho ways but I didn't expect that she do that kind of ways. I lost my interest to her now.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookii Onnanoko wa Daisuki desu ka? Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2014

12 by abystoma2 »»
Aug 3, 2022 2:01 PM

Poll: » Ookii Onnanoko wa Suki desu ka? Chapter 60 Discussion

Mr_XIII - Feb 26, 2022

0 by Mr_XIII »»
Feb 26, 2022 11:24 PM

» Ookii Onnanoko wa daisuki desu ka? Chapter 59 discussion

Dragoz213 - Oct 7, 2021

0 by Dragoz213 »»
Oct 7, 2021 10:49 PM

Poll: » Ookii Onnanoko wa Daisuki desu ka? Chapter 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2014

3 by ShambaC »»
Sep 22, 2021 3:24 AM

Poll: » Ookii Onnanoko wa Daisuki desu ka? Chapter 22 Discussion

Dodecahedron-O24 - May 23, 2016

3 by AddaeAkono »»
Sep 15, 2021 12:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.