Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Laid-Back Camp
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 11, 2021 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Akari's sister is cute. And sometimes, a campsite isn't that easy to set up.

We also got some grocery shopping this episode and in general, a very slice of life and comfy way of storytelling with the usual cast. The outdoor environment looks gorgeous as always and this episode gave me some countryside vibes.
Mar 11, 2021 6:28 AM

Apr 2020
Trip to izu!

Aoi and chibi Inuko are both very cute, the smartphone holder was very useful. Wasabi ice cream? It tastes awful lol

Tsumekizaki was beautiful, It looks like Aoi and Chiaki are still traumatized by what happened at Lake Yamanaka lol

I love this..
KaisekiMar 11, 2021 6:36 AM
Mar 11, 2021 6:29 AM

Feb 2018
Camping will be fun with more friends. I really don't understand, how she fall asleep when she are in a car? I mean she can fall asleep with crowded situation, lol. This is what I've been waiting for, Osezaki. is that Osezaki? Did i mistaken? Nah, i'm pretty sure. I don't care about the entrance fee, it's just that I enjoy this view. I really want to go to Osezaki. The phone that was installed yesterday was really helpful, but don't stare at it when the cops are around, lol. All right, Nadeshiko seems to have arrived in Michi no eki Amagigoe. The journey to Izu is very beautiful with the cherry blossoms in full bloom. I feel like Nadeshiko went to Tsumekizaki, and isn't Tsumekizaki very similar to Naoshima, the location of Summer Pockets? Forget about this.

There is nothing I can say about the Inatori Hosono Kogen Even though it doesn't look so green, but I didn't really expect it with this season's winter was completely unsuitable for Inatori Hosono Kogen.

Mar 11, 2021 6:59 AM
Jul 2018
this was really nice, it was a cool going along with them around sightseeing in izu. can't wait for the camping and mroe funny moments next episode.

also, is that you gendo?
Mar 11, 2021 7:01 AM

Apr 2016
spaesu said:
also, is that you gendo?

Get in the fucking Tent Nadeshiko!

(well, that sounded very sexually for some reason ... .. .)
Mar 11, 2021 7:02 AM

Apr 2010
Honestly the area the girls are in looks beautiful and i am really wondering how it looks in real life it must be amazing.
I also recognise the area with the windmills it was featured in Yama Musume if i remember correctly.

The girls are enjoying their trip which is nice and it was funny how Nadishiko fell asleep in the, i was already wondering about the dark spots under her eyes it's clear she was looking forward to the trip.
Rin also enjoyed her trip to the meeting spot.

And the girls where lucky to find another camping spot.
Mar 11, 2021 7:26 AM

Jun 2019
Aoi's sister is adorrable. We finally going on the trip.
Nadeshiko's eyebags made me worried, I thought she was sick or something but she just hasn't slept. Poor Nadeshiko. Looks like everyone's enjoying the trip.
Another episode, full of comfy moments and beautiful sceneries.
Mar 11, 2021 7:30 AM

Sep 2020
Another heartwarming and funny episode!

SLEEPING NADESHIKO IS THE CUTEST THIIINNGGG EVER
Mar 11, 2021 7:33 AM

Jun 2019
Rin is so cool. She knows her way around. I think I'm going to get a touring motorcyle after this show. This made me want to go around my country.
Mar 11, 2021 7:50 AM

Apr 2014
Poor Nadeshiko, who slept for 2days and miss out on everything. lmao.
Finally!!!!! The long-await Izu camping trip is coming. Izu Penisula is one of my most favorite areas in Japan. The Izu Peninsula and Numazu, Mishima, Fujinomiya would be my Japan vacation trip last year that I planned everything already, but with the pandemic, everything is postponed indefinitely.
When they talk about mountain hiking, they should do a collaboration with Yama no Susume.

The Izu Peninsula results from the Philippine Sea Plate colliding with the Okhotsk Plate at the Nankai Trough. The Philippine Sea Plate, the Amurian Plate, and the Okhotsk Plate meet at Mt. Fuji, a triple junction. The peninsula itself lies on the Philippine Sea Plate. So, that's why there are a lot of geological places related to submarine volcanoes, volcanic activities, magma, and erosion in the Peninsula.

You could learn more about Izu Geopark here - https://english.izugeopark.org/
There were a lot of interesting and beautiful location in this episode

Ozesaki - https://goo.gl/maps/bbdWPdeD7iWychDm7
Shiroyama - https://goo.gl/maps/e4zLkyZ1s93eaHjw8
Michi-no-eki Amagigoe - https://goo.gl/maps/cNPJQeZMaYRWU1Q1A
Kawazu Nanataki spiral bridge - https://goo.gl/maps/QzhEFHvPVwJKHYSN6 which there are Kawazu Seven Waterfalls located nearby.
Ryugu Sea Cave - https://goo.gl/maps/Fjvf73mmBtsAXXEq8
Kawazu Sakura row - https://goo.gl/maps/qJiA6jpnDfDMPwES8
MaxValu Shimoda - https://goo.gl/maps/5ypbRpbZpnTHxWua6
Shimoda is also the city where the anime Natsuiro Kiseki taken place.
Ra-maru burger restaurant - https://goo.gl/maps/iBAobTSM3xXDgFQbA
Izu Orange Center - https://goo.gl/maps/RiCsrSJYfkkcayNx5
Tsumekizaki - https://goo.gl/maps/NtgdSinuT3DHx6qG9
Hosono Kogen - https://goo.gl/maps/NiYuFtmtUYn4p2SF8
Dogashima - https://goo.gl/maps/A3mMPFQBP4YzWZM16 which has the Tensodo Cave which can be visited by boat and the tombolo land bridge.
Izu Shaboten Zoo - https://goo.gl/maps/hxYH1EwARBp3y5B6A The place with capybara that Nadeshiko wants to visit, and there are also Mt. Omuro which is a dormant volcano that can reach the summit by a chairlift which located nearby.
何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 11, 2021 8:05 AM
Dec 2020
sometimes it doesn't go according to plan

great eps again 10/10

rin is more cute in this eps....

Mar 11, 2021 8:26 AM

Feb 2019
I want to plan a trip to Izu now! A lot of cool sites shown today. The hosono plateau looks gorgeous. I love how this series encourages you to get out, see the world and be active. A really beautiful message.

Seems some of the girls are still traumatized from what happened at Lake Yamanaka lmao
Mar 11, 2021 8:29 AM

Apr 2019

holy! that view! Absolutely amazing episode, featuring basically everyone. Loved every second of it again. Looks like Nadeshiko won the race? Or chibinuko?

Mar 11, 2021 8:41 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode as always.

Gorgeous scenery, fun trip. I especially love how Aoi and her sister tried to trick Nadeshiko into thinking that she slept for two days. Operation Shrimp was pretty amusing too.

I'd love to see all the sights the girls went too, I'll probably try to goto at least a few of them when I eventually get around to planning my trip to Japan.
Mar 11, 2021 8:48 AM

Jul 2017
It's been a long while, but the Outdoor Adventure Club are all gathered once again for the Izu camping trip.

As always, the geomountainous spots all looked gorgeous...only except that my waifu slept ALL THE WAY...you're way too tired, Nadeshiko! And that Rin arrived earlier ahead of the others due to the Kawazu seasonal festival of cherry blossoms.

The look on Nadeshiko's face from Aoi and her younger sister Akari (the Inukos') bullying, HAHAHAHA I can't stop laughing at her own dismay. Sure is fun to tease the innocent Nadeshiko.

Aki, Rin and Ena on the other hand, trying to prep for Nadeshiko and Aoi's birthday celebration...sure is shrewd on Aki's behalf, but why matter when there's Ena around? Operation Shrimp will go as planned.

It's always essential to have a backup camper, and Sensei's contact proves vital for the campsite...albeit at a different location. But hey, a location secured is better than having none.

The ending with Aki laying drop-dead, that is hilarious.
Mar 11, 2021 8:54 AM

May 2020
Great episode.
Also i would like to see Sakura camp with them too.
Mar 11, 2021 8:57 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The prank on sleeping Nadeshiko when they told her that she slept for more than 2 days was really hilarious xD
Mar 11, 2021 8:59 AM
Jul 2015
I didn't realize until now that the background music has a distinctive South and Northern American flavor.
Mar 11, 2021 9:04 AM
Jan 2021
TOP 10 ANIME DEATHS!!
TATAKAE!! TATAKAE!!
Mar 11, 2021 9:49 AM

Jul 2012
Akari-chan is a nice addition to the usual crew to liven the mood even more!
Aki surely overstimated herself ... obvious defeat =/
Mar 11, 2021 9:59 AM

Apr 2020
All of our characters are now camping again together as they set off to various places in the Izu peninsula. Nadeshiko unfortunately slept during the early game, that's why you don't deprive yourself some sleep before a trip. And we got to see some beautiful places along the way. The teacher is strong enough to hold her sobriety for a month now, and the Inuyama sisters just can't stop teasing their friends with lies. These last episodes should focus on the Izu camp.
Mar 11, 2021 10:18 AM

Jul 2020
Aoi and Akari(sisters)did a good job of fooling Nadeshiko about sleeping for 2 day, that kinda hit me knowing she missed the whole trip xD

Those sister are up to no good with their funny scheming, we can expect more of those 2 when they are together.

And our Outdoor Club Activities advisor Minami Toba hasn't yet committed to drinking, how long will it last ^^

Mar 11, 2021 10:29 AM

Jun 2017
Aoi and her sister are an perfect duo xD.

Another great relaxing episode.
5/5

Why do you have to be like them?

You're the protagonist of your own life.

~ Reigen Arataka (Mob Psycho 100)

Mar 11, 2021 11:01 AM

Jun 2019
This series is at its best when all of the characters are together. Aoi and her sister bring a great dynamic with their deceptive natures, especially when interacting with Nadeshiko. The landscapes look good, even if they don’t wow me.
Mar 11, 2021 11:17 AM
Wings

Apr 2017
If that's evolved Aki, then I think she might need a mega evolution...
Mar 11, 2021 11:44 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Aoi's sister's as energetic as she is lol. Hmm Cape Ose really looks nice. The loop bridge though sure looked like fun. Im amazed that Nadeshiko could have slept through that. Izu though sure has quite a lot of interesting sights not to mention beautiful ones. That was a cruel prank they played on Nadeshiko though but her expression at the lie really was priceless. Overall quite the fun ep that did well to showcase some of the more notable sights in Izu. Looking forward to seeing part two of the trip next week.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2021 12:00 PM

Apr 2014
A lot of funny stuff and breathtaking scenarios this episode. It's so refreshing watching all the cast camping together. One thing that i noted is that this episode sure uses a lot of south american inspired music (peruvian and bolivian) in the OST lol. I can't wait for night one and night two of the camping in Izu!!
Mar 11, 2021 12:28 PM
Aug 2020
When they started talking about mountain climbing, I was hoping in my heart that the Yama no Susume girls would show up. That would be a crossover for the ages!
Mar 11, 2021 12:40 PM

Oct 2020
Finally the camping trip in Izu begins. How Nadeshiko manage to sleep through that entire car ride, I will never know. The Inuyama sisters are such tricksters, tricking Nadeshiko into thinking she slept through the whole trip.

ngl kinda want to visit the Ryugukutsu Cave now.

Mar 11, 2021 1:18 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Shocked nadeshiko face and dead Aki-chan are just about the best things I’ve seen all day (although I haven’t seen the next quint episode as of yet!).

Just gonna be blunt for a bit. This whole season so far has been good. There’s literally nothing to complain about without going into really REALLY petty nitpicks. But I’m about to go into one now. It’s more moe, more food, but less vibes IMHO especially when comparing it to the first season. Would it be weird to call this feeling, well, rushed? It’s kind of hard to explain, but when we look at the first season, there’s several moments where it’s just, vibes, a single lingering shot with some soothing music, and you really feel the effects of just chilling, camping out in nature with Mount Fuji in view beside a lake. That’s not to say that this season doesn’t have its chill moments. But all in all, it’s feeling more like a tourism show, jumping from one place to the next showcasing landmarks and trying different foods and stuff. I’m not saying I dislike any of this, it’s just different, and personally I still prefer how the first season did things. First season felt like you were actually laid back, watching laid back camp. Here in the second season it feels like you were swept along for the moe ride, always on the road trying new food with looks that could kill, and visiting as many cultural and natural landmarks as possible before your tourist time is up. It’s still chill, but rushed, in a sense.

Yeah, pretty pathetic nitpick, but that’s just how I see this season, in my very humble opinion. I do rate mostly on enjoyment however, and this season is going to get less than an 8/10 which is what I gave yuru camp S1. Perhaps the novelty of this type of show has worn off after S1. Or maybe I’m just stressed and need to chill out myself to enjoy this better, who knows. Anyhow, I am still overall enjoying it and of course it’s one damn solid of a show with absolutely zero BS.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 11, 2021 1:29 PM

Feb 2014
If there's one thing us viewers learnt in this episode, it's how Aoi and Akari can be such devious trolls with the way they tricked Nadeshiko into thinking she slept through the entire Izu trip from start to finish. XD

The camping trip to Izu got off to a nice start and Rin and the others got to see some lovely scenery on their respective journeys to to meeting place. Rin's visit to Ryugukutsu Cave looked so beautiful that I want to go there myself now!

Although their original camping location was denied due to Sensei being told out of date information, one call to Iida from the Lake Yamanaka episode helped the group secure another location. On their way to the location, they stop at Mt Misujiyama and the scenery while climbing looked so beautiful.

I do feel sorry for Chiaki, though. She was so convinced that she would win in a race to the summit against Akari and Nadeshiko, but she ended up "dead" part way up the path. XD

I look forward to more of the Izu trip next time. =3
Mar 11, 2021 2:16 PM

Jul 2014
I'm sure it wasn't any different at all, but I don't remember these early stages of the Izu trip feeling so... "montagey" in the manga. Still, the landscapes are gorgeous as ever and there's lot of fun little moments of character interaction to keep things going.
Mar 11, 2021 2:30 PM

Apr 2015
My lord, those Geospots were actually amazing, Izu is definitely worth going! (Thanks for all the location tags again and the extra helpful information! @AkeZZZ)

The Inuko sisters did quite the number on Nadeshiko, teasing her that she has missed the whole Izu camping trip. It runs in the family, Aoi is a bad influence on her little sister.

What an incredibly fun and inspirational episode once again. I honestly can't make up my mind what I thought was the best in the whole episode. Ryugukutsu Cave looks freaking amazing, but the Hosono Plateau and Tsumekizaki Park also looked great!!

Also that spiral bridge made me go "DEJA VU"!!

Can't wait to see the rest of the trip next week!
Mar 11, 2021 2:35 PM

Nov 2016
Obligatory Eva reference

Nadeshiko sleeping is totally me xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 11, 2021 3:43 PM

Jun 2017
Lots of fun interactions this time. Aki put Yamcha to shame!
Mar 11, 2021 4:02 PM

Aug 2018
AND THE TRIP TO IZU BEGINS.
The episode was great. very good and very funny xD
Mar 11, 2021 6:27 PM

Jan 2018
Swagernator said:
spaesu said:
also, is that you gendo?

Get in the fucking Tent Nadeshiko!

(well, that sounded very sexually for some reason ... .. .)

XD Thanks for the laugh

Good episode as always. the Inuyama sisters are a scary pair, lol. Never know what to believe!
Mar 11, 2021 7:18 PM
Jul 2018
Ahhhh Mini Aoi is too cute >:(

The Inuyama sister's are also too cute when they are both lying. Great episode!
Mar 11, 2021 10:06 PM

Oct 2017
The trip to Izu begins and lol Nadeshiko slept the entire way. Mini Inuko sure enjoyed the cherry blossoms, she's a feisty one. Also both of the Inuko sisters together is quite the fearsome duo.

Welp they made it to Izu but couldn't secure a camp site but thnx to Iida san they did mange to find one at the end. Also lol so much for the improved Aki.
Mar 11, 2021 10:50 PM

Mar 2019
Yurucamp's True Power: 5/5 Episodes in less than 1 minute.

PS: Mini Aoi is the Future Nadeshiko... >:3
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Mar 11, 2021 11:38 PM

Feb 2020
The camping trip to Izu has finally begun. It was nice to see all the girls together once again.

Aoi's sister, Akari, is so cute! :3

R.I.P Aki, lol.

SerafosJan 29, 6:00 AM
Mar 12, 2021 2:27 AM

Aug 2019
sensei eating a burger with utensils hurt me

but I got to give it to the studio behind this show because legit some of the shots of the scenery in this show I had to pause and make sure they were not actual photos since they looked so good
snowykevinMar 12, 2021 2:50 AM
Mar 12, 2021 5:35 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
The trip to Izu began. Or actually, the geospots touring before reaching the campsite, right through Izu, began!

Nadeshiko slept in the entire half of the duration was not so surprising, as same as she do in the opening. Lmao. That duo lying sisters scene really amusing me. Ofc they did that to my poor Nadeshiko, which couldn't even feel a breeze at those pretty sceneries and missed some good times xd. Meanwhile, Shimarin-sama simply enjoyed her solo tour into such a nice spot at those certain locations. Tough girl, and very experienced, riding all day long at those bike, alone. When i can't do that, especially in the cold season! Sasuga my goddess!

Well, even if something unexpected happening, they still got a good place as their campsite. Yeah, that helpful oyajii! Thats good, Shimarin-sama even knew a good route to reach it. No way a laid-back campers closed their activities with no-camp sceneries. So relieved that car camp only last long at their dreams. Moreover, when i know there must be a surprise at the double birthday party celebration. Can't wait to see the next episode!

Well, the episode closed with Aki-chan laying down like that. Absolutely perfect xD.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 12, 2021 8:40 AM

Oct 2016
On God man, this show is so fucking amazing. That episode felt like what? 5 minutes? It's so relaxing, always making me smile throughout. The only thing not relaxing about it is when the episode ends and it leaves me begging for more.

Inuko and Chibi-Inuko is so great lmao, the lying sisters, Hayasaka would be proud. Poor Nadeshiko thought she slept for 2 days. The sceneries were so beautiful this episode, every episode is really making me wanna go camping, I really wanna go to this places they've been in someday. Really looking forward to the next episode.

Ponytail Aki is awesome, sadly she has died.
sKyBlazer08Mar 12, 2021 8:47 AM
Mar 12, 2021 9:14 AM

Feb 2019
I love Ena-chan and how she already did all the convoluted stuff Aki and Rin (but mostly Aki) was planning to get Sensei to buy the shrimp lol
Mar 12, 2021 12:33 PM

Jul 2016
Well, first of all, I gotta say I absolutely loved those new OST pieces. The melody was so reminiscent of South-America's folkloric music I couldn't help but feel incredibly surprised. Rin, Nadeshiko and co. visiting Machu Picchu when? xD

And so, the awaited trip to Izu Peninsula has begun. New sceneries were mesmerizing as usual and I particularly liked the extra pieces of info regarding the different geological places the girls were visiting.

Inuyama sisters tricking poor Nadeshiko and making her believe she had slept for two days was kinda mean tho xD
Mar 12, 2021 3:40 PM
Jul 2018
Akari is so cute, good to see her having more screen time on this episode
Mar 12, 2021 4:35 PM

Feb 2016
AkeZZZ said:

Shimoda is also the city where the anime Natsuiro Kiseki taken place.
Ra-maru burger restaurant - https://goo.gl/maps/iBAobTSM3xXDgFQbA

Ra-Maru Burger Restaurant was in an episode of Natsuiro Kiseki as well.
Also, Toyosaki Aki, voice actor of Inuyama Aoi, voiced Tamaki Rinko in Natsuiro Kiseki.
TeisatsuMar 12, 2021 5:42 PM
Mar 12, 2021 4:49 PM

Aug 2020
The "Black Ships" that Rin-chan is referring to are the US Navy ships of Commodore Matthew Perry that opened Japan to the rest of the world in 1853. Shimoda was one of the treaty ports that was opened and the first US Consulate in Japan was located in Shimoda. The ship seen by Rin is modelled on the Commodore Perry's ship, the USS Susquehanna, and it takes tourists on a cruise around the port of Shimoda.
https://japantravel.navitime.com/en/area/jp/spot/02301-2100315/
Mar 13, 2021 12:41 AM
Sep 2016
They just skipped quite a lot of content from the manga during the entire road trip to Shimoda, and compile the adapted content into a genuine Izu tourism advertisement collage instead. BRILLIANT!
Now this is how you skip the source materials THE CORRECT WAY!
uncleqrowMar 13, 2021 12:45 AM
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2021

144 by blinddig »»
May 9, 9:28 AM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2021

107 by Matheus050 »»
May 8, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2021

66 by cooldogmom »»
May 4, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2021

76 by cooldogmom »»
May 4, 12:23 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2021

96 by cooldogmom »»
May 4, 11:01 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.