Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2021 1:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah yes, the power of the Commandments from the Demon King himself. But still, what impresses me this episode is Merlin's magic. Putting her life on the line to cast such a spell is impressive.

This was like watching a boss fight with the Demon King taking on Escanor, Merlin, etc. Gotta respect Escanor for all he's done this arc tbh. Surprisingly, Mael came back to help...now that's quite something.
Mar 10, 2021 1:27 AM

Nov 2007
The real for for two teachers into one is a Centaur? Even the witch confirmed there's no chance to win. Sun power not working on them.

FukuJun's character trying to attack from faraway. Younger KajiKaji's character facing it.

goddess wanting to meet that newly added member, and that human got Ishida-san's character from the princess's body. He lets the couple go and attempts to let Ishida-san's character use him.

The souls are trying to get back together, even the one witch sealed. Stopping the time.

The human who stayed made Ishida-san's character remind him of his friend and decided to fight on his own instead of using his body.

Preview having race feat. centaur, son power guy, and souls currently flying to KajiKaji's character.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 10, 2021 1:34 AM
Jun 2019
this is another best episode for me so far, but the ending is not in a right time, well it is ok.

Merlin's power never cease to amaze me.

The fight is getting intense with more people come, this sure will be epic

Can't wait for the next episode
William03Mar 10, 2021 5:51 AM
Mar 10, 2021 11:11 AM

Jul 2017
The Original Sinner Demon has emerged, and holding back whilst all parties of the Seven Deadly Sins gather...only time is the deciding factor of survival.

Hendrickson's purge of Margaret from Ludociel to ease her troubles of Mael, that's a painful shock that no one wants to bear being hidden from the truth. This war has witnessed many sacrifices, and it would not be the last of these. But still though, what Ludociel did can and cannot be discounted for his nefarious plans, and Hendrickson is willing to pay the price for the umpteen regrets, and glad that they came to a resolution to not use one another.

Merlin's forbidden power of Chrono Coffin, it just shows that Merlin always saves the emergency powers for the last, though the power of the Deadly Sins are far too short to hold 20 seconds.

What got me excited is the return of both Mael and Ludociel to correct their wrongs and finally make things right.

Cool episode to see how far things'll go.
Mar 10, 2021 12:23 PM

Dec 2013
Another damn fine episode, I wonder how I am able to enjoy i9t more than this ridiculous manga.

Mael entry at the end hot af. Loved as well the portrayal of Ludociel this episode, nex one will be pretty much explosive. Many returns awaits, hopefully it'll keep great pacing.

For the first time in a while with NnT I can't actually wait for the next episode.
Mar 10, 2021 12:48 PM
Jul 2018
This is terrific character development for Ludociel and Hendrickson. They have grown so much throughout the years.

Didn't expect Mael tp appear like that at the end to hold onto Escanor, what a reunion.
Mar 10, 2021 1:02 PM
Jul 2018
damn this was pretty tense, wonder how this'll turn out, hopefully they can save meliodas.
Mar 10, 2021 2:18 PM
Jan 2021
I LOVE THIS EPISODE
STUDIO DEEN DID A GREAT JOB COMPARED WITH Marvy Jack
FOR ME THE SERIES HAS A RETURN
I CAN`T WAIT NEXT EPISODE
DISCLAIMER
I DONT HAVE 12 YEARS OLD (I`SEVENTEEN)
AND I HATE SWORD ART ONLINE SEASON 2
I KNOW THIS IS CRINGE :)))
Mar 10, 2021 4:34 PM
Jul 2018
great episode, animation improved it a lot and interesting, and it looks like Meliodas is going to be the next demon king.
Mar 10, 2021 9:46 PM
Jun 2019
VazZilly said:
gtfo outta it gave me the notification that its out early in the morning and i havent been able to sleep since. fucking liar! ive just been refreshing the sites for the new episode but its not out! fuck you for lying! what a fuckin joke!!!!

i think it is out now, go and check it one more time
Mar 11, 2021 1:13 AM

Jun 2019
Another intense episode. Merlin's magic is once again one of the best we have to offer.
Also, great to see Mael and Ludociel back in order to help them out.
Mar 11, 2021 2:05 AM

Jun 2014
Mael showed up just in time to be able to help out Escanor and co. who are struggling big time right now.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 11, 2021 2:09 AM

Jun 2020
thebrentinator24 said:
Mael showed up just in time to be able to help out Escanor and co. who are struggling big time right now.
where can i watch it?
Mar 11, 2021 9:16 AM

Jul 2019
Great episode great animation.
Mar 11, 2021 3:15 PM

Oct 2019
The episode was fine but we certainly could have been spared that ridiculous hyper-explosion scene from King's magic which took out half the town but did not affect in the slightest Hendrickson and Gilthunder who were right beside the epicenter of the explosion... Explosions are cool and all, but why not have them make sense, not even remotely? Just because those two pesky characters happened to be in the way so "let's ignore them and hope the audience does not complain about them"?

The problem could have easily taken care of by having Merlin temporary lift them away (along with Margaret/Ludociel, who had logged out of their mind at the time), just like she did with Escanor. Were the animators too lazy -or too budget constrained- to draw a few extra seconds worth of frames?

Anyway, rant off. It appears that Ban indeed lost his immortality (and his "snatching" power?) and judging by the title of the next episode Escanor will in turn lose his power. Apparently he will give his Sunshine power (back) to Mael, willingly (to save Merlin). That's because it is getting dark and he can no longer function but Mael can use this power 24/7. It has taken a while but it seems like we will finally see Mael in all his (or "their"?) luminous glory. I have not read anything about it but it looks like this is going to be the final season.
Mar 11, 2021 3:59 PM
Dec 2020
Great episode. Next episode gonna be killer. That was badass when Mael showed up no cap.
Mar 13, 2021 6:42 AM
Jan 2021
The fight scenes were also nicely animated.
Mar 13, 2021 11:34 PM

Oct 2017
Mael and Escanor together, ironic.
Mar 14, 2021 1:52 PM

May 2018
ngl the original demon looks real sexy
Mar 17, 2021 6:04 AM
Jul 2018
Fkn hell, these last episodes been really good.
Jun 30, 2021 5:21 PM

Nov 2010
That "How pretentious" line from Escanor was funny.

I can't wait to see the Original Demon in GC. I hope they make him OP.

Escanor getting blasted off by Death Drive as part of the race in the omake. lol
Jul 4, 2021 3:35 AM

May 2015
Conversation between Hendrickson and Ludociel was gay.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Dec 30, 2021 9:07 PM

Aug 2018
Escanor is kinda useless at night, good thing backup has just arrived!

May 6, 2022 2:20 PM

Jan 2020
So whose about to get the power-up? Escanor or Mael?

I'm ready for Meliodas to wake up already, and, unfortunately, I fear that Merlin stopping time is just going to draw that out.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Mar 4, 2023 3:07 AM

Apr 2013
That cruel sun attack did not have bad animation... it was not animated at all lol
Sep 10, 2023 3:11 PM
Apr 2023
The stakes were really high this episode, which was amazing to watch. The Original Demon showing up, Escanor almost being defeated, King with Chastiefol and Merlin with the Chrono Coffin was really cool to see.
Mar 1, 11:13 PM

Sep 2023
Reply to FrozenRaider
Conversation between Hendrickson and Ludociel was gay.
@FrozenRaider
Lmfao 🤣 "I'm not into that." Mmkay sure thing 👌

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 13, 2021

96 by selgoku »»
Apr 11, 2:35 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 23, 2021

103 by GearheadOtaku »»
Mar 11, 2:22 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 23 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2021

33 by GearheadOtaku »»
Mar 11, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2021

36 by GearheadOtaku »»
Mar 11, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 2, 2021

35 by GearheadOtaku »»
Mar 10, 10:58 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.