Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]
Jun 20, 2023 6:04 AM
May 2023
ليفااي و العملاق القرد بالغابة ليفاي يثبت أنه اعظم جندي بتاريخ هجوم عمالقة.
Jun 20, 2023 6:04 AM
May 2023
ليفااي و العملاق القرد بالغابة ليفاي يثبت أنه اعظم جندي بتاريخ هجوم عمالقة.
Jul 31, 2023 6:52 PM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Aug 26, 2023 3:47 PM
Aug 2023
Perferct. Must be a number 1 anime.
Sep 16, 2023 9:32 PM
May 2021
nicolo should have killed those sheeps and idc if shes a kid shes killed legit adults and gotten away with it and shes racist so vote for mo bamba for president🦅🦅
Sep 19, 2023 2:34 PM
Sep 2022
This anime is crazy

We mustn't forget to talk about how a war is so degenerative to the society. Just the fact that Gabi killed Sasha caused a mess. There was so much hate in the characters

But I'd also like to say that this plot with Eren's faction is confused. I can understand what is happening, but everything seems out of sync with the anime. Honestly, the plot with Gabi and Falco looks so much better than the rest. And please, don't show Marley anymore. First develop the conflict inside the walls, please.
Nov 3, 2023 1:04 PM
May 2023
Excellent episode, incredible that Sasha's father saw beyond the hatred and only thinks that adults have to take charge of what is happening and leave the children aside, but not everyone thinks that way, unfortunately. Poor Falco is still trying to save Gabi and it almost cost him his life, it seems that the wine has Zeke's spinal fluid...the danger of the titans returns and poor Levi worked so hard to save Eren to end up like this. Talk is coming with Eren UFF
Nov 30, 2023 6:11 PM

Nov 2023
Dayum, they all be looking old now. I hope they don't kill her tho
Dec 21, 2023 6:04 AM
Jul 2015
The boy's face was cut in the coconut machine, his body was blendered, his body was stabbed, pulled out his intestines, his heart was ripped out, his eyes were cut off, his legs were cut off, his skin was cut, his head was smashed on the floor. These are my sincere comments towards my beloved gabi - AOT S4 EP 13 🦦

*her google trans Extreme comments - K!LL K!LL K!LL K!LL K!LL

Sagat muka bdk tuh di mesin kelapa, blender badan dia, tikam badan dia bertubi2, tarik usus dia, cabut jantungnya, kopek keluar mata dia, potong kakinya, siat kultnya, hempok kepalanya di lantai bertubi2 Sekian komen ikhlas saya terhadap gabi dikasihi

Bich thought blondie gal and chef would kiss her azz bro would ve got tortured if sasha parents and scout friend unforgive her 🤣🤣🤣 thats her bf parent and child she saved let her save her life

Children of the blind of licking opressors feets cleana tbh the title
Jan 24, 11:32 AM
Jun 2023
restaurant scene best in the whole show holy
Feb 17, 9:24 PM
Oct 2020
Fantastic episode! It takes the country bumpkin to be the voice of reason in this mad world of hatred. Feels like we could handle a taste of that medicine in our own world today. That that will likely always be true.
Mar 23, 9:43 PM
Jul 2023
THATS HOW YOU END AN EPISODE
- Poor Nicolo…. This whole situation is just tragic on every end…
- Respect for Mr. Braus
- OHHHH THAT ENDING…. Floch is such a little bitch…. And Eren was so intimidating, walking in with his hand cut like that….
Apr 7, 2:36 PM
Apr 2023
First half was probably one of the most thrilling and touching episodes yet. I love the way it portrays revenge in such a way that you almost want Nicolo and the Braus family to get it, but then you're reminded of how wrong it is, even in expiation for the killing of Sasha and all the other terrible things Gabi has done as a soldier, and adding another layer reminding you that Sasha's sins were just as great and how terrible it is to be a soldier.

Second half all I can say is it was enticing and I'm excited for the next episode.
Apr 13, 8:01 AM
Oct 2021
I think this episode does a lot to show Sasha's influence on the series, and a testament to the fact that she was one of the main characters. A really emotional episode, I might not have been able to give in if I was Niccolo
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 28, 2021

693 by Dakidhellsing »»
May 25, 3:47 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 31, 2021

818 by SaimonIdk »»
May 21, 9:50 AM

» The one thing I dont understand now is, why WIT censored so much the violence?

MAQS - Dec 20, 2020

26 by SoughtLi »»
Apr 28, 7:26 PM

Poll: » If Eren was in avatar...

TASM18 - Apr 17

18 by belugaanime »»
Apr 19, 2:12 PM

» Isayama: The Perfect Architect ( 1 2 )

Mikasa - Mar 29, 2021

65 by benisfroms »»
Apr 10, 8:21 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.