Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 6, 2021 1:18 PM

Dec 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
And it's finished....

Shinya's marriage problems. Enviously reading that part. Heheheh

No wife for mc too at the end though.
Well, I'll just imagine a Sun wife and with concubines with the rest of the girls. :D
Mar 7, 2021 10:50 AM
Aug 2011
What a shitty ending.
Funny, I stopped reading like a year ago, I decided to read it again yesterday and last chapter drop in the night.
And I'm seriously disappointed by that rushed ending.
Not that I expected anything though
Mar 8, 2021 1:00 AM
Mar 2012
Yeaaaah.... That ending was seriously a bit of a weak one. I did the same thing as the guy above me, and noticed that there was an update and read it all in a single night after having dropped it for around a year or two. I mean the manga itself is not bad it just kind of drags and to have such a 'meh' ending feels like such a waste. makes me wonder if the light novel actually had any decent ending to it or is it still going on?
May 2, 2021 11:57 AM

Mar 2008
This title was axedor or what?
Sep 13, 2021 8:07 PM
Jan 2021
The ending was kind of a disappointment, but the manga itself ain't that bad, so I rate it 3 Mc. Nuggets shaped as Amogus with 3 limited time Mc. Queen crocs.
Dec 23, 2021 9:51 AM
Sep 2020
When Ivwas reading it and getting to chapter 60 or so I kept thinking "this is giving itself too much to do" and that the ending would be rushed...and I was correct in thinking that.

Seems crazy that we had more chapters dealing with minor skirmishes than we got on a monumental Civilisation changing event that just fell into place.
Jul 28, 2022 3:45 PM

Oct 2008
The way they wrapped up this final arc was facepalm bad. MC basically told the main bad guy lets stop fighting and be friends and the main bad guy was like sure why not. All problems just dropped. All of the relationships left unsettled. Old man Zeshald didn't even make an appearance at the party at the end lol.

Honestly was very disappointed in the writing. The author made such a big set up early on saying things like I hope the evil god doesn't learn more of how dark and cruel this world is, and then nobody with a face dies till the end. Nothing worse happens than a fort massacre where the MC had to kill a few people. It sounded like the previous evil gods had much more relevance to the world than this world customize creator who just played lackey for a wimp king.

This manga turned out exactly like that garbage game MC was complaining about in the first chapter. He was bragging about customizing it using hacks and then he gets power and does trivial things with it.
Sep 25, 2022 12:58 PM

Mar 2013
I actually liked the characters but the story telling was boring but it did have promise. 7/10

It feels like the last 2 volumes made the pacing too fast, it feels like this series got axed or something similar or they have some other reason why they finished this too early when there are still so many things that they could actually do to give more of this more world building.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jul 2, 2023 7:03 AM

Apr 2022
KieR said:
This title was axedor or what?

Yeah, sadly that was my feeling too.

But at least we got an ending of sorts rather than an endless hiatus...
Jan 30, 11:35 AM

Jun 2011
I lowkey wish we got a beach chapter instead of this ending.. the way this ended made it more unsatisfying than if the series ended last chapter. So now we got to wonder if Risha and Shinha ever got together considering both of them likely have feelings for each other.

Yusuke didn't get any screen time with the girls too, no closure on that end either. My headcanon is he got his own harem ending including princess Violet and I am sticking to it.

Plot wise, it was nearing its end anyway, I think the way it ended was fine, they needed some time to get the general public to get used to treating powerless as an equal. Introducing more conflicts would just be unnecessary. It's just the pairings.. no resolution at all on that end.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

More topics from this board

Poll: » World Customize Creator Chapter 80 Discussion

testamentKAISER - Feb 9, 2021

2 by ToG25thBaam »»
Jan 30, 10:46 AM

Poll: » World Customize Creator Chapter 78 Discussion

testamentKAISER - Dec 7, 2020

1 by ToG25thBaam »»
Jan 30, 10:27 AM

Poll: » World Customize Creator Chapter 64 Discussion

ToG25thBaam - Jan 30

0 by ToG25thBaam »»
Jan 30, 5:50 AM

Poll: » World Customize Creator Chapter 60 Discussion

Stark700 - May 22, 2019

2 by ToG25thBaam »»
Jan 29, 6:13 PM

Poll: » World Customize Creator Chapter 54 Discussion

testamentKAISER - May 16, 2020

1 by ToG25thBaam »»
Jan 29, 8:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.