Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 14, 2021 10:52 AM

Jul 2020
Rank the plot, Jojos, villains, and main casts of each Jojo part from best to worst. For me, it has to be like this:
Jojos:
Joseph>Josuke>Giorno>Jotaro>Jonathan
Villains:
Yoshikage Kira>Dio>Diavolo>Kars
Main Casts:
Duwang Gang>Passione>Stardust Crusaders>Speedwagon and Zeppeli>Battle Tendency Crew
Plot:
Diamond is Unbreakable>Golden Wind>Battle Tendency>Stardust Crusaders>Phantom Blood
I haven't read the manga, so I can't rank the stuff from Part 6, 7, and 8 yet.

It's hard to win an argument against smart people, but impossible to win an argument against dumb ones.
Feb 14, 2021 12:32 PM
Jan 2020
For me it'd be:
Jojo's: Joseph>Josuke>Jotaro>Giorno>Jonathan
Villans: Kira>Kars=Dio>Diavolo
Although had Dio had more of a presence in part 3 he would've been 2 and not equal imo
Main Cast: pt4 gang>pt3 gang>pt 5 gang>pt2 gang>pt1 gang
Plot: Part 2=Part 4>Part 5>Part 3>Part 1
Feb 14, 2021 12:38 PM
Feb 2021
Jojos:

Jotaro>Joseph>Josuke>Giorno>Jonathan

Villains:

DIO>Kira>Diavolo>Others

Main casts:

Part 4> Part 3>Part 5>Part 2>Part 1

Plot

Diamond is Unbreakable>Stardust>Golden wind>battle tendency>phantom blood, but to be honest best Part is without any doubts Part 7(manga) as for to pg for sure Gyro Zeppeli..
Feb 14, 2021 12:55 PM
Jul 2020
Jojos: Johnny>Josuk8>Joseph>jotaro>jolyne>Josuke>jonathan

Villains: kira>pucci>diavolo>dio>valentine>kars

Cast: gyro and johnny>passione>Josuk8, yasuho and mamezuku>crusaders>Josuke, okuyasu and koichi>Joseph and caesar>jonathan, zeppeli and speedwagon

Plot: 7>6>8>5>4>3>2>1
Feb 14, 2021 1:03 PM

Jan 2020
Jojos:
Joseph> Johnny = Josuke>Jotaro > Jolyne > Giorno>Jonathan (havent read enough 8 to rank gappy)
Villains:
Yoshikage Kira = Pucci = Funny Valentine >> Dio>Diavolo>Kars
Main Casts:
Duwang Gang> Gyro and Johnny >>>>>>>>> Stardust Gang>Passione >Battle Tendency Crew > Speedwagon and Zeppeli> Prison gang
Plot:
Steell ball run >>Diamond is Unbreakable>>>Battle Tendency> Golden wind > Stone ocean>Stardust Crusaders>Phantom Blood

Feb 14, 2021 2:21 PM
Jan 2021
Jojos: Johnny > Joseph > Gappy > Josuke > Jolyne > Giorno > Jonathan > Jotaro

Villans: FV > Kira > Pucci > Dio > Diavolo > Kars

Main Casts: Gyro and Johnny > Bruno’s Team > Duwang Gang > Stardust Crusaders > Prison Pals > the Battle Tendency Guys > the Phantom Blood Guys

Plots: SBR > BT > JJL > GW > DiU > SO > PB > SC
Feb 14, 2021 2:37 PM
Aug 2020
JoJos: Johnny>Jotaro>Josuk8>Giorno>Jonathan>Josuke>Jolyne>Joseph(hot take, I know)
Villains: Kira>Valentine>Diavolo>Dio>Tooru>Kars>Pucci
Cast: Bucci Gang>SBR Racers>Stardust Crusaders>Part 8 Residents>Morioh Bros>Prison Gang>Part 1>Part2
Parts: Vento Aureo (Anime)>Steel Ball Run>Jojolion>Diamond Is Unbreakable>Stardust Crusaders>Stone Ocean>Battle Tendency>Phantom Blood
Feb 14, 2021 4:34 PM
Feb 2021
Rank the plot, jojos, villains, and main casts of each Jojo part from best to worst.

In my humble opinion is like this:

Jojos: Johnny = Joseph > Jolyne = Josuke > Giorno > Jotaro > Jonathan (I am counting them as the Jojos that were in their respective part, for example with Jotaro I am counting is the jotaro of part three)

Villains:

Kira = Funny Valentine > Diavolo > Pucci > Dio > kars

Main cast:

Gyro and Johnny > Passione > crusaders > Zeppeli and Speedwagon> Josuke, okuyasu and koichi > Joseph, Ceaser And Lisa Lisa

Plot;
SBR> DIU > GW> BT > SO > SC > PB

( I haven’t read the part 8)
Feb 14, 2021 4:34 PM
Feb 2021
Rank the plot, jojos, villains, and main casts of each Jojo part from best to worst.

In my humble opinion is like this:

Jojos: Johnny = Joseph > Jolyne = Josuke > Giorno > Jotaro > Jonathan (I am counting them as the Jojos that were in their respective part, for example with Jotaro I am counting is the jotaro of part three)

Villains:

Kira = Funny Valentine > Diavolo > Pucci > Dio > kars

Main cast:

Gyro and Johnny > Passione > crusaders > Zeppeli and Speedwagon> Josuke, okuyasu and koichi > Joseph, Ceaser And Lisa Lisa

Plot;
SBR> DIU > GW> BT > SO > SC > PB

( I haven’t read the part 8)
Feb 14, 2021 5:24 PM
Aug 2019
Plot:
Steel Ball Run > Golden Wind > Battle Tendency > Phantom Blood > Diamond is Unbreakable > Stone Ocean > Stardust Crusaders

JoJo (within their part):
Johnny > Jolyne > Joseph > Josuke > Jotaro > Jonathan > Giorno

Villain (Within their part):
Valentine > Kira > Pucci > Dio Brando > Diavolo > Kars > DIO

Main Cast:
Steel Ball Run > Golden Wind > Diamond is Unbreakable > Stardust Crusaders > Battle Tendency > Stone Ocean > Phantom Blood

I’m not far enough in Part 8 to make a decision on any of these
Feb 15, 2021 5:13 AM
Jan 2021
JoJo's: Giorno, Joseph, Josuke, Jotaro, Jonathan
Villains: Dio, Yoshikage Kira, Diavolo, Kars
Main casts: Duwang Gang, Stardust Crusaders, Passione, Speedwagon and Zeppeli, Battle tendency Crew
Plot: Stardust Crusaders, golden wind, Diamond is Unbreakable, Battle tendency, phantom blood
Feb 15, 2021 5:42 AM
Feb 2021
JoJo's:josuke>giorno>Jonny>Joseph>jolyne>jotaro>Jonathan

Villains:kira>dio>Pucci>
diavolo>valentine>karz

Main cast:
Part4>Part7>part5>part2>
part6>part1>part3

Plot:part7>part6>part5>part4>part3>part1>part2

Note:I enjoyed part 1 far more then part 3 and I'm a Simp for part 4
Feb 17, 2021 9:47 AM

Jan 2021
I'm only on part 3 of the anime, so I'm not going to rank these. I am curious as to what y'all see in Joseph. He's reckless, and often doesn't care about others. I find him rather rude, and was disappointed to see that didn't change as he 'grew up'. He blamed all Japanese people for his daughtr and grandson moving away. Maybe it's the realism people like, how he can be cowardly, I'm not sure.
Ryuk is somewhat relatable

Mar 2, 2021 1:43 AM

Dec 2019
JoJos:
Johnny > Gappy > Josuke > Jotaro = Jolyne > Joseph > Giorno > Jonathan

Villains:
Valentine > Kira > Pucci > Dio > Diavolo = Tooru > Kars

Main casts :
Team Bucciarati > Gyro & Johnny > Stardust Crusaders > Part 8 "team" = Duwang gang > GDS Prison team > Part 1 Team > Part 2 Team

Plot :
SBR > JJL = GW > SO > DiU > SC > BT > PB
Mar 3, 2021 1:32 AM
Jan 2017
Jojos :
Joseph>Josuke>Jonathan>Giorno>Jotaro
Being the lowest doesn't mean I hate JoJo, not even dislike the JoJo.
- Joseph is just so damn likable, and not only that, he's simply one of the most unique JoJos and one of the most unique protagonists in anime universe.
- Josuke is the most relatable JoJo, just as Kira is the most relatable JoJo villain, but I seem to be the only one who thinks his personality is totally similar to Jonathan.
- Speaking of Jonathan, the dude only appeared for around 40 chapters and 9 episodes, but those appearances are enough for me to like him more than Giorno and Jotaro. While everyone, even Araki himself, said that Jonathan is basically a British Kenshiro, I saw him more than just a British Kenshiro. The more I watch JoJo (and read the part 6 manga), the more I realize and start to appreciate Jonathan's strength.
- Giorno may seem unrealistic with him being so extraordinarily smart and powerful and having extremely high pain tolerance, not to mention he is still 15 years old, but keep in mind the dude is basically DIO's AND Jonathan's son. Thankfully, with all the awesomeness he had, he is a totally good guy with a good heart despite being in a bad business.
- Jotaro in Part 3 is rather boring, I must say. It's so boring that the show kinda became Polnareff's Bizarre Adventure. I like Part 4 Jotaro much better. But hell, Jotaro got all the best fights, I especially like Jotaro vs older D'Arby, simply the best non-physical fight I've ever seen in anime.

Villains :
Yoshikage Kira>Dio>Diavolo>Kars
- Yoshikage Kira is the probably the most unique and definitely the most relatable antagonist in not only JoJo, but anime.
- DIO had a lot of influence throughout JoJo series excluding part 7 and 8, and that's how charismatic he really was, but I love the fact that he had both Stone Mask and Stand Arrow, the two things that Speedwagon foundation wanted to destroy. Dio Brando in Part 1 is an over the top antagonist. He went from wanting to rule Joestar into wanting to rule Za Warudo . Though typical, it's still an awesome development.
- Diavolo is overshadowed by the likes of Nero and, funnily, Doppio, and both didn't even face Bucciarati and the gang. Hell, Pesci and Prosciutto are kinda awesome since we kinda see the development Pesci had, and so are Cioccolata and Secco seeing how Cioccolata's evilness is way over the top and the plot twist Secco showed about his relationship and Cioccolata. All we truly know about Diavolo is how he thinks really highly of himself, how utterly ruthless he could be, and how angry he and his Stand are. Hell, if only Doppio turned out to be the same person as Diavolo instead of his dual personality, Doppio would have been much more amazing than he already was. But the dual personality bit is why he is better than Kars as an antagonist.
- Kars is also overshadowed by Wamuu by a mile. Wamuu would have made a better main antagonist than Kars, but doesn't mean Kars is a bad antagonist, tho. It's just that it's not explored a lot on why he wished to become the Ultimate Being aside of him wanting to see the sunlight.

Main Casts :
Bucciarati's Passione gangs>Morioh Citizens>Stardust Crusaders>Speedwagon and Baron Zeppeli>Caesar and Lisa Lisa
- Bucciarati's Passione gangs are outstandingly memorable, especially Narancia and Mista. Except for Fugo (who is so OP that Araki decided to kill him off without killing him), every casts get their chance to shine, including Trish.
- Morioh Citizens are truly interesting bunch. Sure, there might be some annoying or forgettable ones like Kobayashi, Hazamada, or Shigechi, or those who had little to no influence to the story whatsoever like Yukako and Tonio, but they are interesting bunch nonetheless. Still, save for Josuke as the MC, the main casts here are Okuyasu, Koichi, Rohan, and Jotaro. Okuyasu doesn't really need character development since he is already awesome, though he does need some intelligence development. Koichi has the most interesting development throughout the series, and everyone really seems to like him, even Rohan and Yukako are kinda attracted to them. Jotaro is much better in part 4 than he is in part 3, he is smarter, wiser, and calmer, though it's clear that he's kinda nerfed there. Rohan is so intriguing that he had his own OVA.
- I really wish to put the Crusaders into the 2nd position if not for how Polnareff, as much as we all love him, seemed to have more time to shine than 3 other Crusaders: Avdol, Kakyoin, and Iggy. Avdol was absent throughout the first season, while Kakyoin was almost absent throughout the second, and Iggy got to finally show how badass he could become in almost the final season. Hell, Polnareff even seemed to get more screen time than the previous JoJo. Nonetheless, the Stardust Crusaders are awesome men.
- I can understand all the love Speedwagon had in JoJo fandom. In part 1, he had no power like Hamon and was just an ordinary human, but he still went out there to help with all he can do to help. And he ended up helping the Joestar for generations, even more than Zeppeli. Baron Zeppeli was a potential, he was one of the most unique JoJo characters, but he died way too early.
- Caesar has the most intriguing kind of power. Yes, he had Hamon, just like Jonathan, Will/Baron Zeppeli, Dire, Straizo, Joseph, and Lisa Lisa, but what he could do with Hamon is unique. The same can be said towards Lisa Lisa, and she was the first badass female character in JoJo. Would have been wonderful if Caesar faced Wamuu, Lisa Lisa faced Esidisi, Joseph faced Kars, and 3 of them faced Ultimate Kars but Caesar died on battle against him. Oh, and Stroheim vs Santana the rematch.

Plot :
Diamond is Unbreakable>Golden Wind>Battle Tendency>Stardust Crusaders>Phantom Blood
The only thing I can say is, Phantom Blood is way too short, though it's understandable since it being Araki's first JoJo.
IAmOdieMar 3, 2021 1:43 AM
Gintoki and Joseph ftw!
Also, STR or DEX? Quality build, of course!
Mar 3, 2021 2:20 AM
Sep 2019
My ranking:

JoJo's - Johnny > Joseph>= Jotaro > Josuke > Giorno > Jolyne > Jonathan
Villain's - Funny Valentines > Kira > Dio > Pucci > Diavolo > Kars
Main Cast - Johnny+Gyro > Duwang gang > Passione > Stardust Crusaders > Stone Ocean gang > Battle Tendency gang > Speedwagon + Zeppeli
Plot/Parts - Part 7 > 4 > 5 > 2 > 3 > 6 > 1

P.S. I haven't read part 8
Sep 14, 2021 6:28 AM

Jan 2021
Plot (won't include 8 cuz it doesnt really have one):
7>1>4>6>5>3>2

main crew;
passione> johnny and gyro(and hp kinda ig idk)> crusaders >= DiU gang > josuke8 yashuo and rai> jolyne,ff,wr,annasui etc> joseph and ceasar > jonathan, speedwagon, zeppeli

Jojos:
josuke8>johnny>joseph>jolyne=giorno>josuke>jotaro>jonathan

parts (cuz I feel like it lol):
6>7>8>5>4>2>3>1

antagonists:
pucci> tooru> fv> kira> diavolo> dio > pillar men
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 19, 2022 4:30 AM

Mar 2020
From best to worst

Jojos:
Jolyne >>> Josuke >>>> Jotaro > Joseph > Giorno > Jonathan
(Only the first 12 eps of Part 6 are out yet, so I won't rank that in the other categories.)
Main cast:
Part 5 >> Part 4 >>> Part 3 >>>> Part 2 >>>>>>> Part 1
Villains:
Diavolo > Kira >>>> Dio > Kars
Plot:
Part 5 >>>>> Part 4 >>> Part 3 > Part 2 > Part 1
"If you accept everything you're told without question, you'll lose your ability to think.
Even if you reached the same conclusion, it would still be worth analysing the reasons behind it."

- Lacie Baskerville, Pandora Hearts
Jan 5, 2023 3:18 PM
Apr 2022
jojo:
- josuke > jotaro > joseph > giorno > Jolyne > jonathan.. ( didnt read the rest yet )

Plot :
- part 4 > part 3 > part 2 > part 1 >part 6 > part 5

Villain :
- kira > Dio > kars > diavolo
Feb 11, 2023 12:48 PM
Aug 2020
I haven't read part 8 yet:

Plot: Steel Ball Run > Stone Ocean > Diamond is Unbreakable > Battle Tendency > Vento Aureo > Phantom Blood > Stardust Crusaders

JoJo's: Johnny > Joseph > Jotaro > Josuke > Jolyne > Giorno > Jonathan

Villains: Funny Valentine > Pucci > Kira > Dio > Diavolo > Kars

Main Casts: Steel Ball Run > Vento Aureo > Stardust Crusaders > Diamond is Unbreakable > Stone Ocean > Battle Tendency > Phantom Blood
Feb 11, 2023 4:11 PM

Sep 2020
Part 4 has the best villain in all of Jojo. Actually, Idk about part 7 but I know no Jojo villain comes close to Kira Yoshikage. Pucci is a pussio

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Nov 1, 2023 1:16 AM
Nov 2022
Jojo´s: Giorno=Joseph>Johnny>Gappy>Josuke>Jonathan>Jolyne>Jotaro
(I still love them all)

Villians: Funny Valentine>Diavolo>Pucci>Kars>Dio>Kira>Tooru

Main Cast: Bucci Gang>part 8 trio>johnny and gyro>crusaders>DiU gang>Part 2 gang> Part 1 gang> Prison team

Plot: SBR>GW>JJL>BT>DiU>SO>SDC>PB
Bellana2003Nov 1, 2023 5:32 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2013

251 by titty »»
May 4, 5:06 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Nidhoeggr - Nov 30, 2012

210 by crumb_fr »»
May 2, 7:48 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2013

166 by JohnZ_GGs »»
May 2, 1:16 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KiraYoshikage - Jan 11, 2013

160 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Apr 28, 12:33 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Nidhoeggr - Jan 4, 2013

158 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Apr 25, 12:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.