Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 2021 10:59 PM

Sep 2020
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
I wasnt really expecting anything when I started reading this considering the title. Heck I didnt even try to look at the synopsis, but to my surprise the story is actually great. It doesnt dawdle too much on random 'plot' and delivers whats actually important. The relationship between the sibling is also enjoyable, theyre not the usual bunch that typically falls into usual archetypes. Its far from perfect but its definitely one of better ones that used this step-sibling premise.

Also Hiten-sensei's art is superb!

------------------------------------------------------------------

What are you doing STEP-SIS?
The latter scene from chapter 6 was shocking, theyve almost lost it (un)fortunately Yuuta has actual morals and stopped it from happening.

BTW here's the link for the YT channel the author was talking about. (You need to know japanese quite a bit to understand it tho)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOQyW7GmCyTKwjCJEaTBWRw/featured

A1ter_00Feb 9, 2021 12:29 AM
Feb 10, 2021 3:49 AM
Feb 2021
Update: The first video of that YouTube channel now has English subs, and more videos will soon have English subs.
Mar 4, 2021 7:06 PM
Jul 2020
One of the best Light Novel i ever read
Mar 6, 2021 7:27 PM

Jan 2021
Feels like a combination of tenshi sama characters and Mamahaha concept which blended pretty nicely. Waiting for that one scene that will make me say "wow this is some good stuff" like the confession scene in volume 2 of Mamahaha. It took away the concepts that made Mamahaha a masterpiece then put another topic in it so it feels inferior, but hoping it would go the same direction developing the concept and turning it into a masterpiece like Mamahaha.
Mamahaha no Tsurego ga Motokano Datta/My Step-Sister is My Ex-Girlfriend
Gimai = stereotypes
Mamahaha =Regrets
imagine giving an opinion to a series you havent even tried yet...
Mar 7, 2021 7:05 AM
Nov 2015
Just bought the novel from amazon, but i didn't get the ASMR bonus T_T
Also i really like the story, it's pretty good and Saki's SO CUTEEEE.
Apr 6, 2021 10:41 PM
Apr 2020
I love this LN. Recommended those who want slow romance
Apr 16, 2021 4:15 AM

Jun 2012
I could say this is one interesting volume, I thought it would be just another coffee pasta with a bunch of staple generics but the characters turned out to have more unusual flavors, in a good way.

I also like how fittingly slow the romance progress and it goes to show more of growth in their interpersonal/sibling relationship instead for the first week of their cohabitation but of course while also showing an inevitable accidents such as seeing other's underwears. But I would say the last chapter felt kinda force though, Saki suddenly feeling a bit more "desperate" kinda came out of nowhere like how our MC pointed it out.... she acted contradictory to her own philosophy all of a sudden. Hopefully no more of that nonsense in the following volume(s).
Jun 10, 2021 8:24 AM

Nov 2020
Wow that was actually really good. It was really enjoyable and wasn’t as weird as I thought it was considering the name of the LN. I really like the art and the 2 main lead we’re pretty good.
If there's a hole there's a goal-Master Oogway
Oct 11, 2023 10:28 PM

Dec 2011
I bailed when it started brow beating me with gender identity nonsense.

Edit: I found the manga, and it doesn't seem to have the gender stuff the web novel had. Maybe I'll look into it a tad more.
DraconalisOct 13, 2023 8:01 AM
Jan 27, 1:24 AM
Dec 2021
I just completed reading vol 1 and I gotta say I found myself really surprised when Saki~chuwan~((⁠♡⁠ω⁠♡⁠ ⁠)⁠ ⁠~⁠♪ suddenly offered her b..y to the MC.

More topics from this board

» Which Studio should Animate?

CreepHazard - Jul 24, 2022

9 by Playcool »»
Nov 5, 2023 2:13 AM

» Licensed by Yen Press

Jesse-kun - Apr 7, 2023

5 by Playcool »»
Nov 5, 2023 2:01 AM

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Volume 3 Discussion

abhisekai - Jul 26, 2021

11 by Playcool »»
Nov 5, 2023 1:49 AM

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Chapter 7 Discussion

Chicairo - Feb 23, 2023

1 by Chicairo »»
Feb 23, 2023 5:02 PM

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Chapter 6 Discussion

Chicairo - Feb 12, 2023

1 by Chicairo »»
Feb 13, 2023 11:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.