Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Your Lie in April
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 6, 2021 4:21 PM

Mar 2020
I hated these two characters, SO MUCH. They abuse, make fun of, and control Kousei (who has some INSANE PTSD), and everyone lets it slide because it’s “comedy”.

The worst part? You’re basically NOT allowed to hate Kaori in this community, because (SPOILERS) she dies. Of course her death was sad, and I definitely felt something, but that doesn’t change my opinion on her.

Does anyone else feel the same?
NOW WATCHING: Blue Exorcist (Season 3), Bungou Stray Dogs (Season 2), Delicious in Dungeon, Mashle (Season 2), The Many Sides of Voice Actor Radio, Whisper Me a Love Song, Wind Breaker

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 6, 2021 5:20 PM
Dec 2020
If you have not understood why Kaori behaves like this, you have never been in love.
Feb 6, 2021 5:31 PM
Dec 2020
Honestly, I too hated Kaori her existence (even though key to the plot , which is saddening) degraded the enjoyment of this show. I really wanted to love this show to the fullest as I also have a passion for music and many things about this show were amazing such as the ost or vibrant colours, but every time she was mentioned or appeared on screen it just REALLY REALLY annoyed the fuck out of me. Her aggressive attitude was unlikeable to me and clashed with Kousei, she only ever made him feel insecure as the thought of never being good enough for Kaori was always with him. I for one did not care that she died or that she loved Kousei I felt no pity , love or connection to her as a character. I think Tsubaki was more suitable as a love interest as she was literally with Kousei through the hard times during his childhood AND who is going to be with Kousei after the death of Kaori, you guessed right, Tsubaki again. Yes, Kaori made Kousei passionate about music , but her passion just did not get to me , she just felt so artificial. Tsubaki was thrown out of the picture once Kaori showed up and that just did not sit right with me. We all know disliking Kaori is taboo she is the angel that brought meaning to the life of Kousei but fuck was she an annoying angel.
arawraFeb 6, 2021 5:49 PM
Feb 6, 2021 5:45 PM
Oct 2020
Contrary to what you see in anime, most human people don’t go around confessing their love. Kaori denying her true feelings is a completely normal thing. It’s an unrealistic expectation that a romance anime must have a confession of love.
Feb 6, 2021 5:59 PM
Feb 2021
Finally, people who feel the same way. I actually dropped the series because of those two. I just couldn't stand Tsubaki's and Kaori's behaviour anymore. That's of course not the only reason, but definitely the main one
Feb 6, 2021 7:27 PM

Mar 2020
germanhaikyusimp said:
Finally, people who feel the same way. I actually dropped the series because of those two. I just couldn't stand Tsubaki's and Kaori's behaviour anymore. That's of course not the only reason, but definitely the main one
EXACTLY. I honestly should have dropped it lmao
NOW WATCHING: Blue Exorcist (Season 3), Bungou Stray Dogs (Season 2), Delicious in Dungeon, Mashle (Season 2), The Many Sides of Voice Actor Radio, Whisper Me a Love Song, Wind Breaker

Feb 6, 2021 8:00 PM
Jan 2021
LfanT_ said:
If you have not understood why Kaori behaves like this, you have never been in love.
Same for tsubaki, right?
idk man :/
Feb 6, 2021 11:14 PM
Dec 2020
So funny to see people talking about "abuse" and "control", I bet none of them knows what bullying really is. They both love Kousei, also as a friend, and just push him to try to make him enjoy music again or to be more extrovert, maybe not the best way possible ofc, but that's so far from abuse nor control wtf. And just to finish, sometimes in Kousei's situation you need that push to recover the passion for something you used to love just facing it, not always the answer is just to "let it be". And again I'm not saying that's the best idea in the world, but for teens, maybe it's the only solution they can imagine to help their friend, because don't forget that this is maybe one of the few animes where the teens really act like teens.
Feb 7, 2021 2:56 AM
Dec 2020
Prathyush7 said:
LfanT_ said:
Same for tsubaki, right?

Kind of, I mean, she thinks the past Kousei was happier than the present one, so she decided to make the man she loves happy. Forcing him to fight the trauma maybe is not the most accurate idea, but she just wants to make him happy. Both loved Kusei and wanted him to be as happier as possible.
Feb 8, 2021 5:27 PM
Feb 2021
Bizaster said:
I hated these two characters, SO MUCH. They abuse, make fun of, and control Kousei (who has some INSANE PTSD), and everyone lets it slide because it’s “comedy”.

The worst part? You’re basically NOT allowed to hate Kaori in this community, because (SPOILERS) she dies. Of course her death was sad, and I definitely felt something, but that doesn’t change my opinion on her.

I just made the account.Finally someone who thinks the same way.kaori is a bi#ch.That bitch was so selfish.she was like I'm dying so I will do whatever I want.she forced her way into his life,made him go through all that trauma again because she wanted to play with him. Don't forget that bitch was manipulate.She abused him so many times even though he was abused in the past.I was happy when that bitch died.She is trash.period
NeckadiaFeb 8, 2021 5:34 PM
Feb 8, 2021 11:19 PM

Mar 2020
Neckadia said:
Bizaster said:

I just made the account.Finally someone who thinks the same way.kaori is a bi#ch.That bitch was so selfish.she was like I'm dying so I will do whatever I want.she forced her way into his life,made him go through all that trauma again because she wanted to play with him. Don't forget that bitch was manipulate.She abused him so many times even though he was abused in the past.I was happy when that bitch died.She is trash.period
AGREED!!! FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE WHO AGREES

Feb 14, 2021 3:38 AM

Mar 2017
The reason why I didn't like her, is not because she constantly hit him. But because, she did not bother understanding his feelings, his trauma, his past and constantly forced her selfishness on him. Beating him for not playing piano as she wanted, led him on after confessing to his best friend, played with the feelings of watari, and then she died after forcing kousei through all his past trauma and he magically gets better from all this.
And in the show, it was like, if your mother beat you and force you to play piano as she wants -- trauma, but if a beautiful same age waifu material, possible love interest does this -- all good, comedy.
I would have liked the show if they did not portray her as an angel.
n__kFeb 14, 2021 5:12 AM
Feb 14, 2021 3:44 AM

Mar 2017
And Tsubaki was nothing more than a love conflict put in to make us cry, but ruined it because of that abusive comedy. I hope Arima finds someone better in the future who does not abuse him, such a pitiful boy.
Feb 14, 2021 4:25 AM

Nov 2011
Many YLiA fanboys are trash. But if you pay attention even the anime itself portrayed/admitted that Kaori was a flawed and selfish girl. Kousei also think like that.
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Feb 14, 2021 5:03 AM

Mar 2017
Jim_Heart said:
Many YLiA fanboys are trash. But if you pay attention even the anime itself portrayed/admitted that Kaori was a flawed and selfish girl. Kousei also think like that.
I don't think so, calling her selfish once(i don't remember more) is not admitting that she is flawed. She was portrayed as an angel who sacrificed her remaining life for Kosei, which she definitely did but her way of doing things was so unpleasant and annoying, I hated her every appearance after twinke-twinke scene.
n__kFeb 14, 2021 5:13 AM
Feb 14, 2021 5:09 AM

Feb 2017
Well it seems to be part of a bigger problem where creators think girls beating up their crushes is supposed to be funny every single time..
Best ending line in anime history = "My name is Saiki Kusuo. I am a psychic."
Feb 14, 2021 5:26 AM

Oct 2020
Yes, I agree. In fact how the show handled trauma overall was...

It's not even about how likeable their characters were, they understood the MC in such a shallow way and reinforced toxic positivity. I watched this show cause I related to Kousei's struggles but whenever they'd say "people have it worse than you" + joke bullying and stuff like that, it would make me flinch. I wouldn't want a love interest or a friend who motivates me in that manner. Sad, I really thought this show would help me overcome the backlash I faced from the music world but the messages were so hollow.

Feb 14, 2021 9:08 PM

Mar 2020
curlywurlie said:
Yes, I agree. In fact how the show handled trauma overall was...

It's not even about how likeable their characters were, they understood the MC in such a shallow way and reinforced toxic positivity. I watched this show cause I related to Kousei's struggles but whenever they'd say "people have it worse than you" + joke bullying and stuff like that, it would make me flinch. I wouldn't want a love interest or a friend who motivates me in that manner. Sad, I really thought this show would help me overcome the backlash I faced from the music world but the messages were so hollow.
THIS RIGHT HERE. I agree SO MUCH with what you just said. The characters were just asses.

Feb 17, 2021 1:14 PM

Nov 2008
Omg...I did not like a single female character in this...except for Nagi maybe. Yes, the two main girls are freaking horrible...they abuse Kousei again and again for no good reason "oh it's funny hahaha; it's especially funny because his mom abused him oh but that's serious cause she's his mom; now other girls can abuse him because slapstick is funny haha"

Also this show's "cure trauma from abuse and tragedy by piling on MORE ABUSE AND TRAGEDY" lol f**k off, author.

Feb 17, 2021 9:51 PM

Mar 2020
Chiibi said:
Omg...I did not like a single female character in this...except for Nagi maybe. Yes, the two main girls are freaking horrible...they abuse Kousei again and again for no good reason "oh it's funny hahaha; it's especially funny because his mom abused him oh but that's serious cause she's his mom; now other girls can abuse him because slapstick is funny haha"

Also this show's "cure trauma from abuse and tragedy by piling on MORE ABUSE AND TRAGEDY" lol f**k off, author.
EXACTLY!!! The only damn characters I liked were Kousei and Emi (who deserved MUCH more screen time), and wtf the anime does NOT need slapstick who thought it needed that lmao

Feb 19, 2021 4:51 PM
Oct 2020
Why hate the characters when they just move along with the writer decision? For me it's about the art of telling a memorable stories and how to make who ever watch this anime, feels hate or emphatic or love.

If you all feels a feeling, after watch this anime, then I give this storywriter a thumb up.

Yes, I am a storywriter and I felt a mixed feeling after watchung this anime.
Mar 1, 2021 10:05 AM

Mar 2020
n__k said:
The reason why I didn't like her, is not because she constantly hit him. But because, she did not bother understanding his feelings, his trauma, his past and constantly forced her selfishness on him. Beating him for not playing piano as she wanted, led him on after confessing to his best friend, played with the feelings of watari, and then she died after forcing kousei through all his past trauma and he magically gets better from all this.
And in the show, it was like, if your mother beat you and force you to play piano as she wants -- trauma, but if a beautiful same age waifu material, possible love interest does this -- all good, comedy.
I would have liked the show if they did not portray her as an angel.
n__k said:
And Tsubaki was nothing more than a love conflict put in to make us cry, but ruined it because of that abusive comedy. I hope Arima finds someone better in the future who does not abuse him, such a pitiful boy.
Yo, I'm sorry for the late response, but - I COMPLETELY AGREE with you here. Kaori did so many things wrong and people are willing to excuse it because she died, and Tsubaki was all in all, just a selfish asshole (just like Kaori).

Mar 6, 2021 3:39 PM

Apr 2016
Just finished this anime and I agree, these two single handedly ruined this show for me.
Mar 6, 2021 3:53 PM

Mar 2020
Amffy said:
Just finished this anime and I agree, these two single handedly ruined this show for me.
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY, they were terrible

Mar 15, 2021 1:49 AM
busy week =_+

Dec 2014
LfanT_ said:

You can definitely love someone differently if you really care about their wellbeing and, you know, not just your own. We all know that you have your short lifespan to think about, but your loved ones have their own problems to think about too. If you love someone and force them into doing things "because you love them", you're just loving them for yourself, because if the person you love does not feel loved, that's just toxic, selfish love. This is also what most people who think physical illness>mental illness would do. You're mentally ill? Depressed? See things that are not there? Let me beat/shout some sense to you and you'll be aokay!

CURRENT: semi-hiatus (busy)

Mar 15, 2021 1:56 AM
Dec 2020
Yumerei said:
LfanT_ said:

You can definitely love someone differently if you really care about their wellbeing and, you know, not just your own. We all know that you have your short lifespan to think about, but your loved ones have their own problems to think about too. If you love someone and force them into doing things "because you love them", you're just loving them for yourself, because if the person you love does not feel loved, that's just toxic, selfish love. This is also what most people who think physical illness>mental illness would do. You're mentally ill? Depressed? See things that are not there? Let me beat/talk some sense to you and you'll be aokay!

I mean, you are taking the kaori's point at the most toxic side, but shes just trying to help him, she just want him to be the happy kid that played the piano, not the teenager that is scared by it. Maybe the way she found to help him was way to aggresive, but she hadnt lot of time to help him, so i dont think shes mistaken at all, as i said before she just wanted to help the man she loved.
Mar 15, 2021 2:21 AM
busy week =_+

Dec 2014
LfanT_ said:
Yumerei said:

You can definitely love someone differently if you really care about their wellbeing and, you know, not just your own. We all know that you have your short lifespan to think about, but your loved ones have their own problems to think about too. If you love someone and force them into doing things "because you love them", you're just loving them for yourself, because if the person you love does not feel loved, that's just toxic, selfish love. This is also what most people who think physical illness>mental illness would do. You're mentally ill? Depressed? See things that are not there? Let me beat/talk some sense to you and you'll be aokay!

I mean, you are taking the kaori's point at the most toxic side, but shes just trying to help him, she just want him to be the happy kid that played the piano, not the teenager that is scared by it. Maybe the way she found to help him was way to aggresive, but she hadnt lot of time to help him, so i dont think shes mistaken at all, as i said before she just wanted to help the man she loved.

Not maybe, it WAS way too aggressive. And that was toxic. Someone with a mental illness that severe needs IMMEDIATE medical attention. Schizophrenia worsens over time. He should have been in the hospital WITH kaori the moment hiroko found him in that room. This story is all over the place. Unknown severe physical illness, ignoring SEVERE mental illness - and then miraculously healed, by talk no jutsu. "Maybe it's right", "maybe that's love" NO. Based on how severe Arima's illness was, he should be the first to be hospitalized way before Kaori did. Let me tell you as someone who has suffered psychotic episodes before - what Kaori did was pure fictional and impractical in real life. You don't talk/beat sense to someone who's in psychosis, because if your brain don't listen to you, it won't listen to other people's bs. Watch this anime for enjoyment is fine, but nothing in this anime makes sense.

Mar 15, 2021 2:30 AM
Dec 2020
Yumerei said:
LfanT_ said:

Not maybe, it WAS way too aggressive. And that was toxic. Someone with a mental illness that severe needs IMMEDIATE medical attention. Schizophrenia worsens over time. He should have been in the hospital WITH kaori the moment hiroko found him in that room. This story is all over the place. Unknown severe physical illness, ignoring SEVERE mental illness - and then miraculously healed, by talk no jutsu. "Maybe it's right", "maybe that's love" NO. Based on how severe Arima's illness was, he should be the first to be hospitalized way before Kaori did. Let me tell you as someone who has suffered psychotic episodes before - what Kaori did was pure fictional and impractical in real life. You don't talk/beat sense to someone who's in psychosis, because if your brain don't listen to you, it won't listen to other people's bs. Watch this anime for enjoyment is fine, but nothing in this anime makes sense.

Youre right, but i didnt wanted to face it in a trully serious way, i know mental illness is a point on this anime, but i think taking it too serious would make the anime nosense.
Mar 15, 2021 2:35 AM
busy week =_+

Dec 2014
LfanT_ said:
Yumerei said:

Youre right, but i didnt wanted to face it in a trully serious way, i know mental illness is a point on this anime, but i think taking it too serious would make the anime nosense.

Not taking it seriously makes it a nonsense. If you want to write a good psychological story, at least do some research. There are mangaka who write great psychological manga out there and not some nonsensical "medical" drama. This anime is fine as an entertainment, but I would definitely not recommend it to someone who's in either kaori or arima's shoe.

Mar 15, 2021 5:22 AM

Jun 2020
Fix the spoiler tag man

But yea Kaori does abuse him sometimes
Mar 15, 2021 5:31 PM

Dec 2020
I just don't like either of them

People with boobs > people with no boobs.

My lemons > ur lemons
Please just send to profile ^^
Mar 15, 2021 5:42 PM

Dec 2019
Those girls are bullies.‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Mar 17, 2021 9:01 AM

Mar 2020
Igzeivy said:
Those girls are bullies.‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
I VERY MUCH AGREE WITH YOU

Mar 24, 2021 11:04 PM
Feb 2021
Bizaster said:

Thanks dude you saved my time from watching this anime and here I thought it will have likable characters but after reading so many other comments and also those defending them here admitting some points about them as the truth I have only found this "The old abusive tsundere but this time with cancer and to make it worse the mc has trauma but the show justifies her actions as helping him and that's not how it works in real life. And it just has good animation. I mean if the shows core theme is trauma and then they include the old abusive and selfish female lead then it isn't even doing it correctly."
Ansh2004Mar 24, 2021 11:08 PM
Mar 25, 2021 6:15 AM

Apr 2020
LfanT_ said:

1. Realistically, if she was truly in love with him she would have NEVER forced him to play on the piano

2. If she was truly in love with him, she would have NEVER put her hands on him

3. If she was truly in love with him, she would have been okay with his decision to not play on the piano

4. If she was truly in love with him, she would have helped him forget the trauma that his mother put him through in a different way

5. If she was truly in love with him, and most important of all, SHE WOULD HAVE NEVER PRETENDED TO BE DATING HIS BESTFRIEND!😂

It's alllll an influence for women to use guys and men to be simps.
"Humans are like isolated islands, floating in the sea of fate.
Human encounters are like the collision of these lonely islands, and once they touch, there would be an effect. Sometimes, the islands would stick together, in the name of ‘interest’, ‘kinship’, ‘friendship’, ‘love’ and ‘hate’. But eventually, they would separate, walking towards the path of destruction.

This is the truth behind life."

-Fang Yuan
Mar 25, 2021 6:18 AM

Mar 2020
Ansh2004 said:
Bizaster said:

Thanks dude you saved my time from watching this anime and here I thought it will have likable characters but after reading so many other comments and also those defending them here admitting some points about them as the truth I have only found this "The old abusive tsundere but this time with cancer and to make it worse the mc has trauma but the show justifies her actions as helping him and that's not how it works in real life. And it just has good animation. I mean if the shows core theme is trauma and then they include the old abusive and selfish female lead then it isn't even doing it correctly."
I mean, I personally strongly disliked the show, but you should at least give it a shot, I think. I feel like you either end up loving or hating the anime.

Mar 25, 2021 6:20 AM

Mar 2020
cupcake847 said:
LfanT_ said:

1. Realistically, if she was truly in love with him she would have NEVER forced him to play on the piano

3. If she was truly in love with him, she would have been okay with his decision to not play on the piano

4. If she was truly in love with him, she would have helped him forget the trauma that his mother put him through in a different way

5. If she was truly in love with him, and most important of all, SHE WOULD HAVE NEVER PRETENDED TO BE DATING HIS BESTFRIEND!😂

THESE ARE ALL MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY LMAO

Mar 25, 2021 6:59 AM
Feb 2021
Bizaster said:
Ansh2004 said:

I mean, I personally strongly disliked the show, but you should at least give it a shot, I think. I feel like you either end up loving or hating the anime.

I am kinda picky with animes of this kind. So instead of this I will try Violet evergarden because everyone whom I asked about it said it's not only good but the budget is also used for good writing like this and it's ost is also good. And there is one episode like episode 10 which you don't even need to watch the entire series to understand it's just that good. And even if there may be something that you wouldn't like it's nothing major it's just small things.
Mar 25, 2021 9:42 AM

Apr 2020
Wen_tnuocca said:
Contrary to what you see in anime, most human people don’t go around confessing their love. Kaori denying her true feelings is a completely normal thing. It’s an unrealistic expectation that a romance anime must have a confession of love.

This is the thing about that:
If a woman thinks of a certain man as high value, she can not help but submit; remember women have no control over their emotions. It's true that most romance anime are unrealistic and it's mostly sunshine and rainbows but like I said if they think they are alpha, they will submit I promise I am telling you the truth.

Of course, Kaori can't submit to Kousei because he is a beta male simp, I mean if I was a woman why the fuck would I submit to a guy I can toy around with and doesn't man up?
"Humans are like isolated islands, floating in the sea of fate.
Human encounters are like the collision of these lonely islands, and once they touch, there would be an effect. Sometimes, the islands would stick together, in the name of ‘interest’, ‘kinship’, ‘friendship’, ‘love’ and ‘hate’. But eventually, they would separate, walking towards the path of destruction.

This is the truth behind life."

-Fang Yuan
Mar 25, 2021 9:44 AM

Apr 2020
I don't like Koari either
I hated that she lied bout who she liked
I hated that she hit him
I hate that she couldn't even tell how she felt face to face and used a stewpeed letter
The anime is good doe
Mar 25, 2021 9:45 AM
Oct 2020
cupcake847 said:
Wen_tnuocca said:

If a woman thinks of a certain man as high value, she can not help but submit; remember women have no control over their emotions. It's true that most romance anime are unrealistic and it's mostly sunshine and rainbows but like I said if they think they are alpha, they will submit I promise I am telling you the truth.

Of course, Kaori can't submit to Kousei because he is a beta male simp, I mean if I was a woman why the fuck would I submit to a guy I can toy around with and doesn't man up?
ah of course. I hope what you said is sarcasm. It’s hard to tell on these forums.
Mar 25, 2021 9:46 AM

Apr 2020
Bizaster said:
cupcake847 said:

YOOOOOOO
THIS IS FRIKING FACTS
She was so fuking cancer
At least shes dead now :)
Feb 15, 2022 10:34 AM
Feb 2022
Bizaster said:

I KNEW IT IM NOT THE ONLY WHO HATED HER WITH EVERY INCH OF MY BODY. I HATE HER SO DAMN MUCH!!!! I JUST WANT TO THROW HER INTO HELLFIRE God, I really get mad looking at her ugly face.
Feb 15, 2022 10:35 AM
Feb 2022
MrSwingingbison said:
Bizaster said:

YOOOOOOO
THIS IS FRIKING FACTS
She was so fuking cancer
At least shes dead now :)
THIS IS EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS
Feb 15, 2022 10:38 AM
Feb 2022
Neckadia said:
Bizaster said:

BROOOOO ALL YOU SAID WAS LITERAL FACTS IM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOUR COMMENT. FINALLY A PERSON WITH A BRAIN. I HATE HER WITH EVERY. SINGLE. INCH. OF. MY. ENTIRE. BODY. I WANT TO THROW THAT B##CH INTO HELLFIRE
Feb 15, 2022 10:41 AM
Feb 2022
arawra said:
Honestly, I too hated Kaori her existence (even though key to the plot , which is saddening) degraded the enjoyment of this show. I really wanted to love this show to the fullest as I also have a passion for music and many things about this show were amazing such as the ost or vibrant colours, but every time she was mentioned or appeared on screen it just REALLY REALLY annoyed the fuck out of me. Her aggressive attitude was unlikeable to me and clashed with Kousei, she only ever made him feel insecure as the thought of never being good enough for Kaori was always with him. I for one did not care that she died or that she loved Kousei I felt no pity , love or connection to her as a character. I think Tsubaki was more suitable as a love interest as she was literally with Kousei through the hard times during his childhood AND who is going to be with Kousei after the death of Kaori, you guessed right, Tsubaki again. Yes, Kaori made Kousei passionate about music , but her passion just did not get to me , she just felt so artificial. Tsubaki was thrown out of the picture once Kaori showed up and that just did not sit right with me. We all know disliking Kaori is taboo she is the angel that brought meaning to the life of Kousei but fuck was she an annoying angel.

I HATE HATE HATE HATE HER MORE THAN ANYTHING ON EARTH. I HATE HER MORE THAN THE WORST DICTATORS. PROPS TO YOU FOR SPEAKING OUT FACTS. WELL DONE, SOLDIER!!! 🪖🪖🙏🏻🙏🏻
Feb 15, 2022 7:10 PM

May 2020
born in 2006, makes sense.

children should not try to look woke and smart on this forum
Apr 3, 2022 11:51 AM

Jul 2014
Jesus Christ, are you me OP?

Seriously, F**K them, and F**K this show. Can't believe I went half the show enduring this piss poor excuse of a story.
May 29, 2022 10:45 PM

Feb 2021
THANK YOU! I felt the same way, like god, let up on the poor guy will you! Man, like ok, the ending did make me cry yes, but man was Kaori a jerk to him sometimes, Tsubaki was too, like geez. This is the main reason why I don't think this is one of the greatest anime, cause of how he was treated throughout the show, don't get me wrong I still very much liked it, but god, I can't look past this
Jun 19, 2022 2:44 PM

Apr 2019
cupcake847 said:
Wen_tnuocca said:

When you try to say characters are bad, but you just reveal how much of a sexist idiot you are
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2015

1177 by ojarlos »»
May 11, 12:06 PM

Poll: » What do you think of the character artstyle?

Mallony - Oct 10, 2014

40 by Keytee1 »»
May 5, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2014

335 by RickHatake »»
May 1, 5:07 AM

Poll: » Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2015

234 by exho26 »»
May 1, 2:25 AM

Poll: » Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2014

331 by RickHatake »»
Apr 23, 7:07 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.