K-ON!
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 30, 2021 6:57 AM
Mar 2020
Tirinchas said:
JezzaC said:
Since the last K-On thread got taken down because it wasn't producing any productive or meaningful conversation, I'll start us off:

Why do we love K-On so much?

If only meaningful discussions were allowed to exist we wouldn't need broadband internet. Still, it's weird that the previous thread was deleted and BS like this is left alone:

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1892846

For my part, each time I rewatch K-On I find a new reason to like it.

Some BS should be allowed to stay haha. I find it weird how disagreement of opinions is not deemed meaningful discussion. I mean, I'd say its more meaningful than some of the strange topics on these forums
Jan 30, 2021 6:59 AM
Mar 2020
Tsunbun said:
I am merely expressing an opinion. Feel free to disagree

You're not expressing your opinion, you're trying to make your opinion a fact. It can be the best show you've ever watched, doesn't mean it's the best show ever. There is no perfect show, a single show can't be everyone's cup of tea.
Just stop making posts like this smh.

No, you can like what ever you want. I really dont care
Jan 30, 2021 7:08 AM

Feb 2020

Not my point here mate. I mean, you titled the post "K-on is the best anime of all time" thus you're presenting it as fact. As well as saying it's better than the Monogatari series? I don't know why the Monogatari series specifically, but why would that comment be needed if it's just a discussion of K-on's qualities and not a post trying to shit on every other show and put K-on on a pedestal.

To make things clear I like both shows, not trying to trash on K-on, just trying to slap some sense into people like you who think they're opinion is the only opinion that matters.

"It's not fair to be unhappy.
Especially if you're not doing anything wrong"
-Madoka Kaname

Jan 30, 2021 7:17 AM

Mar 2019
JezzaC said:
Now for the ultimate hot take...

K-On is an objective masterpiece in every aspect- its story, characters, animation, sound, direction etc. It is also better than the Monogatari series

Since the last K-On thread got taken down because it wasn't producing any productive or meaningful conversation, I'll start us off:

What is k-on actually?
Is it like K-pop but on steroids?

Anime was it's best 20000 years ago, when cavemen drew art with real depth.
Modern anime is all garbage. I miss great old days of anime.
Jan 30, 2021 7:29 AM
Mar 2020
Tsunbun said:

Not my point here mate. I mean, you titled the post "K-on is the best anime of all time" thus you're presenting it as fact. As well as saying it's better than the Monogatari series? I don't know why the Monogatari series specifically, but why would that comment be needed if it's just a discussion of K-on's qualities and not a post trying to shit on every other show and put K-on on a pedestal.

To make things clear I like both shows, not trying to trash on K-on, just trying to slap some sense into people like you who think they're opinion is the only opinion that matters.

I don't know why youre getting worked up over a title. I'm inviting people to share their differing opinions if they would like
Jan 30, 2021 7:29 AM
Mar 2020
light_straight said:
JezzaC said:
Now for the ultimate hot take...

K-On is an objective masterpiece in every aspect- its story, characters, animation, sound, direction etc. It is also better than the Monogatari series

What is k-on actually?
Is it like K-pop but on steroids?

It is a Slice of life show which is in fact a masterpiece
Jan 30, 2021 7:33 AM
Nov 2020
The thing like 'best anime of all time' doesn't exist. You enjoy what you enjoy, and people have different tastes and opinions. Btw, k-on is also one of my personal favs.
Jan 30, 2021 7:51 AM
Jul 2018
It changed my life . It’s songs are perfect .
Jan 30, 2021 9:54 AM
Nov 2019
rohan121 said:
In terms of best slice of life even I would rank it
1. Aria the Animation
2. Haibane Renmei
3. Chuunibiyou
4. Barakamon
5. Monster Musume

Monster Musume????????

Don't get me wrong, I love it. It's great fun, but it's a guilty pleasure. It's far from the quality of Barakamon or Haibane Renmei, or other classic SoL.
Jan 30, 2021 12:08 PM

Feb 2020
JezzaC said:
Tsunbun said:

I don't know why youre getting worked up over a title. I'm inviting people to share their differing opinions if they would like

It's not just the title, but your comments as well, saying that K-on is the only perfect anime to ever exist? I rest my case, people that have such a mentality are not worth arguing with.

"It's not fair to be unhappy.
Especially if you're not doing anything wrong"
-Madoka Kaname

Jan 30, 2021 4:52 PM
Mar 2020
Tsunbun said:
JezzaC said:

It's not just the title, but your comments as well, saying that K-on is the only perfect anime to ever exist? I rest my case, people that have such a mentality are not worth arguing with.

I have only said it's the perfect anime to ever exist in my own eyes. It's not a meaningless statement, I have reasons to back it up
Jan 30, 2021 5:26 PM

Sep 2020
god spoke the truth, finally I can rest in piss

[Violet X Amy]

[VioletteloiV X squished_lemon]

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » K-ON! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DaBigD - Apr 16, 2009

262 by j0n194039 »»
May 23, 3:44 PM

Poll: » K-ON! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

game8910 - Jun 4, 2009

233 by The_Neeko »»
Apr 1, 8:37 AM

Poll: » K-ON! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Veronin - Apr 2, 2009

598 by piratini »»
Mar 16, 1:58 AM

Poll: » K-ON! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DaBigD - Jun 25, 2009

344 by bubba460z »»
Mar 3, 3:22 PM

Poll: » K-ON! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Jun 18, 2009

314 by bubba460z »»
Mar 3, 2:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.