Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2021 3:10 PM
Apr 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It feels a little contrived, but comparingly it's very well written.

My heart though! It's breaking so much the recent episodes.. Seeing them split apart that way was just painful, I can't stand it!
Dec 2, 2021 9:16 AM

Sep 2014
Ik this is kinda late for me to post a forum since it's a classic anime and i just started watching it, yep im in episode 65 and i couldn't hold it up, it's so depressing and it's like I'm in sana-chan's position, she's such a hardwoking girl and it's heartbreaking seeing her hurting especially with hayama. X( im so sad because just because of this sudden appearance of fuka the wholesome love innocent will lead that way. But ik that will make sana change mature and be stronger than she is :')

Overall I like this anime, it's just that i couldn't take the love story between them for not being honest and keeping things as it is. For now imma take a break cuz my heart is shattered from all the happenings lmao. Maybe bcuz ive been in a complicated relationship before but ye the point that they're only 12 yrs old and im relating to it even tho im older xDDD i hope they made up x(
H-hi...Nice to meet you~ (o゚▽゚)o /

Sep 13, 2022 12:00 AM
Jan 2021
This show breaks my heart again.. I feel so bad for sana
Aug 27, 2023 4:49 AM
Aug 2020
Shuroro said:
Ik this is kinda late for me to post a forum since it's a classic anime and i just started watching it, yep im in episode 65 and i couldn't hold it up, it's so depressing and it's like I'm in sana-chan's position, she's such a hardwoking girl and it's heartbreaking seeing her hurting especially with hayama. X( im so sad because just because of this sudden appearance of fuka the wholesome love innocent will lead that way. But ik that will make sana change mature and be stronger than she is :')

Overall I like this anime, it's just that i couldn't take the love story between them for not being honest and keeping things as it is. For now imma take a break cuz my heart is shattered from all the happenings lmao. Maybe bcuz ive been in a complicated relationship before but ye the point that they're only 12 yrs old and im relating to it even tho im older xDDD i hope they made up x(
Im on ep 65 too now, and now that they confessed both, they ,well sana treated it as in "past" like cuz zhd wants to move on cuz hayama got another girl. Ah when everyrhing seems to back in normal this happened

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kodomo no Omocha Episode 5 Discussion

Inferno_Cop - Apr 16, 2015

5 by kagamiiin »»
May 13, 3:28 AM

Poll: » Kodomo no Omocha (TV) Episode 60 Discussion

blank - Jan 21, 2021

3 by jumbosan »»
Mar 22, 10:05 AM

Poll: » Kodomo no Omocha (TV) Episode 53 Discussion

blank - Jan 21, 2021

2 by jumbosan »»
Mar 21, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Kodomo no Omocha (TV) Episode 50 Discussion

blank - Jan 20, 2021

2 by jumbosan »»
Mar 21, 12:18 AM

Poll: » Kodomo no Omocha (TV) Episode 45 Discussion

Unowen - Jul 8, 2016

5 by jumbosan »»
Mar 20, 10:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.