Forum Settings
Forums

Fate/Grand Order: Shinsei Entaku Ryouiki Camelot 1 - Wandering; Agateram Episode 1 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 30, 2020 9:05 AM

May 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It was nice to see the knights of round table in action. Mordred <3
Did not expect the bath scene with Mash and Nitocris.
The movie is as expected very fast-paced. This movie is for those who've played the original content. Would not recommend anyone new to Grand Order to start with this.
Overall a decent movie. Looking forward to the 2nd part.
Feb 17, 2021 2:34 AM
Jul 2020
Kisaragi said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
The movie is as expected very fast-paced. This movie is for those who've played the original content. Would not recommend anyone new to Grand Order to start with this.

How would you rate the movie? 6.82 seems a bit harsh considering we will have a part 2.
Feb 21, 2021 11:05 PM
Aug 2018
meeeerul said:
Kisaragi said:

How would you rate the movie? 6.82 seems a bit harsh considering we will have a part 2.

It's not the correct rating. Often-times MAL's rating calculations are skewed. If you go to stats and calculate it yourself, it ends up at like 7.95. It was the same for HF-III, for the longest time stuck at 6.7 then suddenly shot up to 8.5.
Apr 9, 2021 5:53 AM
Jan 2016
Honestly, it's not a bad movie but not that great either. It's an 'ok' for me. The pace kinda bit rush but its expected since it's an 90min movie. Animation, music wasn't top tier but at least ok. The fighting scene overall pretty much normal, but the battle with Tristan kinda meh tho. Why he didn't even move but standing in the same spot, blatantly taking hits from Bedivere np lol. For Arash np, I expect something like "boom" or anything so again a lil bit disappointed there. Also missing some details like where did Lancelot go after defeating arash? I mean suddenly Tristan just pop up there and fight with them instead of lancelot. So yea it deserve 6-7 tbh
Apr 10, 2021 6:35 AM
Mar 2012
Character design feels bit off vs Babylonia (oh still need to finish) but nice to get our old team back.
Long travel montages on decent backgrounds, plus long stills, but could've easily shorten 20 minutes, or add some dialogue, otherwise the three faction plot is fine (Lion King, Sun King & Assassin village).
Arash & Assassin chief, nice to finally get more backstory of his mysterious class.
Good sound fx, nice ED. Some good fights especially Buddhist Caster and Bedivere vs Mordred, but some fights too short & just covered with vfx.
Parts like shield effect vs poison, and that Lion King cloud ray etc, had pretty poor directing. There must be clearer ways to show shield is in effect instead of a bland stare. And the cloud ray was again too slow & poor camera.
Overall feels the animation's decent, but dragged by rough directing & editing.
Da Vinci & Nitocris screentime too short. Fujimaru feels different somehow.
Apr 30, 2021 12:58 PM

May 2015
Looked fine mostly for a movie. Don't like how they've adapted Grand Order though. Camelot should've been made before Babylonia and there should've been proper context given to the setting besides First Order. Maybe an OVA for the first 5 singularities. Weak characterization, rushed story, large info dumb at the beginning, and self insert Ritsuka made this an incoherent mess. Bedievere and Arash are the only good parts 6/10
EmblemzApr 30, 2021 1:40 PM

Apr 30, 2021 7:57 PM

Jul 2017
I love Mordred, she's probably one of my favorite Fate servants and the only real highlight of Apocrypha, but even she couldn't add much to the boredom that was this movie. This sucked the life out of me. Grand Order anime just don't hit at all.
May 1, 2021 12:57 AM

Apr 2009
Welp, that was pretty underwhelming. People weren't exaggerating when they said that the Japanese reactions during the cinema release weren't exactly positive.
May 1, 2021 6:04 AM
May 2021
I don't know how to write a long review so I'll just put my thoughts in this discussion. My opinion of this movie? trash its 1*/10*. Too many skipped contents and sequence of events is a mess and their are missing characters and the story progression is too rushed that it seems they are rushing to the final climax battle.
May 1, 2021 6:49 AM

Apr 2016
animejas said:
I love Mordred, she's probably one of my favorite Fate servants and the only real highlight of Apocrypha, but even she couldn't add much to the boredom that was this movie. This sucked the life out of me. Grand Order anime just don't hit at all.

That is a very weird thing to say considering the fact the very existence of Mordred in fate universe is boredom incarnate, she's basically Naruto, just with more yelling.
May 1, 2021 6:52 AM

Jul 2017
Swagernator said:
animejas said:

That is a very weird thing to say considering the fact the very existence of Mordred in fate universe is boredom incarnate, she's basically Naruto, just with more yelling.

At least in Apocrypha I found her to be a lot more entertaining to watch back then, especially when chilling with her master and the teamwork there. In a show where there was Jeanne d'Arc who I found to be boredom incarnate there along with Sieg, and so many useless servants with no personalities whatsoever, she actually brought some life to that show that I enjoyed for a little bit.

Edit - Just saw the profile and didn't even realize you had Ruler in your favorites lol. Well that's awkward....
May 1, 2021 7:34 AM
Feb 2016
this felt more like a recap than a VN adaptation. Lets see how they gonna make part 2 worth it. really not recommend to non-players
May 1, 2021 7:59 AM
Apr 2020
As someone whose only a watcher and haven't played any FATE visual novels, I can still tell that they skipped many important parts that makes it confusing to follow. Everything was good tbh, except for the fast pacing. So with that, I'll rate this first one a 7/10. Nice try, Signal.M.D but I'm a little disappointed on this. I hope the second movie part will be a step up, considering that Production I.G will handle it.

This question really is bugging me a lot. Is the Holy Land and Lion King's name is Artoria? If so, is that Saber's real name? Why did she looked like older? Didn't she died back on FSN? Pls enlighten me >_<
May 1, 2021 8:18 AM
Feb 2016
this felt more like a recap than a VN adaptation. Lets see how they gonna make part 2 worth it. really not recommend to non-players
May 1, 2021 8:20 AM
May 2021
Kirukato05 said:
As someone whose only a watcher and haven't played any FATE visual novels, I can still tell that they skipped many important parts that makes it confusing to follow. Everything was good tbh, except for the fast pacing. So with that, I'll rate this first one a 7/10. Nice try, Signal.M.D but I'm a little disappointed on this. I hope the second movie part will be a step up, considering that Production I.G will handle it.

This question really is bugging me a lot. Is the Holy Land and Lion King's name is Artoria? If so, is that Saber's real name? Why did she looked like older? Didn't she died back on FSN? Pls enlighten me >_<

Yes he Lion King is Artoria but from a different timeline and the divergence is where Bedivere didn't return the Excalibur to the lady of the lake leading to Arthoria taking the Rhongomyniad healing her rather than dying/going to avalon in the original timeline (Forgot which one) but prolong usage of the Rhongomyniad made her into a Goddess but still aged until she hit her prime and lost her humanity but how she got their would probably answered by the 2nd movie so I won't have to answer that.
May 1, 2021 9:17 AM

Oct 2015
This is probably the most 5/10 movie I've ever seen lol
May 1, 2021 10:03 AM
Aug 2020
The pacing is literally like a recap movie. A lot are skip so character developments are so rusher and skipped. In some cases the sound effects are bad. The animation are not movie quality, just okay. The soundtracks are good though, pertaining to the first half. I can't get really attached to the characters since it's so rushed. I thought the stella scene will be like a heroic scene, did not expect to be emotional, the tone is very different from what I expected. I guess the Stella scene is the best scene in the movie.
Rugh0May 1, 2021 10:28 PM
May 1, 2021 3:40 PM

Apr 2020
For someone who never played FGO this movie is a mess and very annoying to watch especially if you watched Heaven's Feel III recently.
I gave it a 5/10 because it was the most ok movie of Fate I ever watched it's probably better if you played the game.
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
May 1, 2021 5:03 PM
May 2020
I just heard that they skipped a lot of parts but I'm surprised that they skipped a LOT of them. Damn, they didn't even show kidnapped Nitocris, Arash Airlines, and instead that damn fanservice.

6.82 seems alright, even though this is my favorite singularity. Adaptation is super meh.
PlayayMay 1, 2021 5:09 PM
May 2, 2021 12:57 AM

May 2015
ZER0PT said:
For someone who never played FGO this movie is a mess and very annoying to watch especially if you watched Heaven's Feel III recently.
I gave it a 5/10 because it was the most ok movie of Fate I ever watched it's probably better if you played the game.
Not even playing the game would make this better tbh. It just felt uninspired unlike Heaven's Feel

May 2, 2021 4:23 AM

Feb 2014
Ah the journey of the gullible knight Bedivere. From loyal to being branded a traitor, a harsh path for righteousness.
Can't wait to see the next part soon.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

May 2, 2021 4:45 PM

Mar 2016
they should've removed the lucius "mystery" if it was going to be revealed like 5-10 minutes later and before the chaldea crew even meet him

ozy scenes were too rushed, should've kept the part where he berated chaldea for only arriving after the main conflict was over. felt like the movie was just ticking off a box with his scenes

bedivere scenes were actually alright tho

movie should've been 2hrs at least, rushed mess especially at the start
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
May 2, 2021 7:48 PM

Jan 2009
if they extend the action scenes to be more awesome for like 20 more minutes overall then this will be great but damn the action scenes are average

but not bad i still wonder whats the goal of the Lion King though

i do not play the Fate Grand Order game but ye i know singularities are like alternate timelines so King Arthur or King Artoria is evil in this singularity and she is a Lancer class eh

Davinci and Nitocris are sexy hot
May 2, 2021 9:23 PM

Jan 2019
Man... this series as an anime could have turned out to be so great. This is Literally what you call lost potential. Sad to see Ozymandias's head falling and nitocris getting kidnapped was cut from the movie, also Ozymandias's personality is not like how I remember it from the game, same goes for nitocris. Sanzang's personality was reduced to a thin paper. Overall I really enjoyed watching the movie but its sad knowing it could have been really really better.
May 2, 2021 10:13 PM

Mar 2018
The animation is really not up to the mark considering this is a movie. Sorely disappointed.
May 2, 2021 11:08 PM

Jul 2011
People saying this movie is bad. But we got a cuter and even more beautiful Da Vinci-chan than the past adaptations, see Nitocris, Sanzang in action, and the Artoria Lancer. Those appearances made fun to watch.

The only minus is how Ozymandias just feels a bootleg Gilgamesh.

Now I'm looking for the First Hassan appearance in the movie 2.

May 3, 2021 9:02 PM

Aug 2015
Well, this was as bad as the japanese fans were saying. 4/10 no wonder it didnt sold blu rays.

Let´s start with the good things:
-Voice acting on point. Specially Mordred and Arash.
-Gawain burning people alive. At least they kept some of the "graphic" scenes.

That´s it.

The animation was mediocre for the majority of the movie, and sometimes the movement was just clunky.
In terms of adaptation this is absolutely horrible. Camelot takes around 11 hours of pure text to finish, so it was impossible to do everything right, but goddamn, they cut so many scenes and add some unnecessary stuff.
Not only that, but you killed Touta and Hundred faces (which were important to the main plot) and due to that, they needed to change a lot (and I mean a lot) of the story to make the pieces fit. The more the movie advances, the more obvious it is.
Then we have the fanservice, which was completely necessary, of course.

To be honest, Stella was the only thing that could save some of the movie, but even if it was pretty (and again, voice acting was "stellar") the scene left a lot to be desired. It was the best part of the movie though.

Now, I don´t expect almost anything out of the second movie, seeing that it´s also an hour and half long, but there are two scenes worth watching, so I wish they make them as good as they can.
May 3, 2021 11:24 PM
Jul 2020
I'm confused. Which singularity did this movie took place?
May 4, 2021 7:21 PM
Jun 2017
This is the only thing i need to say - - - > STELLA!!!

As a FGO player i love this one... Gawain really is a hard enemy to beat (even in the game)...

Im excited for the 2nd part...
May 5, 2021 2:13 AM

Sep 2019
Taizaki-han said:
I'm confused. Which singularity did this movie took place?
Camelot is the sixth singularity.
May 6, 2021 10:40 AM

Jul 2019
I thought it was good. Never played the game but I've watched most fate anime including Babylonia. It obviously doesn't compare to Babylonia but it doesn't deserve such a low score either.
May 7, 2021 8:01 AM

Sep 2019
I loved the last scene. Arash will be remembered. There are some scenes with great animation, like the last one, but the other scenes were just fine in movie standards. They cut a lot of stuff and made the movie bad. Nitocris was cute as always, I liked her and Mash's bath scene. I wanted to see more of Ozy.

They should've made Camelot a longer movie or a full length tv series. Camelot deserved better :(
May 7, 2021 12:26 PM

Jan 2021
Extremely rushed adaptation that had a lot of scenes getting cut out, entire characters erased from the story and a lightning speed pacing that even I, as an FGO player, can see why people would be confused as fuck watching this. Just overall, terrible. A huge part of what makes Camelot so good in the first place are the characters so them getting fucked over like this is already a huge slap to the face. This is also what differentiates Camelot from Babylonia for me where the latter's focus and appeal was the scale and magnitude of the events compared to Camelot's interpersonal relationships. Sanzang and Tawara Touta??? What happened to the Hassan solidarity? Where are the Ozy and Nitocris' scenes? I could go on honestly. Even Da Vinci's scene was so laughable.

They could've made this into a TV series like Babylonia or at least made it a trilogy to convey the singularity more effectively. The Heaven's Feel movies by any means weren't perfect as an adaptation but there was clearly a lot of passion put into it and overall, the result was an amazing adaptation of the route. This in comparison just feels hollow. Even the animation felt clunky at times and there were barely any standout fighting scenes which is one of the main appeals of Fate lets be real here lol. Not to mention that weird shift in art style in the middle of the movie rofl. Camelot deserved so much better omg.

I'm glad at least, they actually made Ritsuka a bystander mc as intended and let Bedivere take the leading role. The character designs are also so much better than Babylonia, I'll give them that.

Disappointed especially since this is my favorite singularity of all time (and yes that includes the Lostbelts as well currently released in NA at least). The final fight with Tristan and the Stella scene were the only good things from this movie (ToT) as expected from my man, Arash.

All I can say is either play the game or read the singularity which is available on Youtube by the way if you wanna have a better understanding of Camelot.

I'm actually hopeful for the second part of the movie since it looks like Production IG's main studio is gonna handle it. Not saying it's gonna save the entire adaptation but at the very least, I hope it'll redeem it a bit. Thots and prayers.
Hound-of-MALMay 7, 2021 12:37 PM
May 8, 2021 2:17 PM
Apr 2016
The movie was great and really like it. Although if someone who hasn't finished this story in the game will be lost.

Bedivere! :$:$
May 10, 2021 7:01 PM

Sep 2019
A bit rushed & missing some fun times like Arash Airlines, and the hijinks of all the Hassans getting drunk.
Speaking of Hassan, I'm a little sad Hundred Faces wasn't around. I loved this singularity for having all the Hassans being able to show off for once. Oh well.

Overall I liked it for what it is: something birthed because us players kept demanding it, but yeah bieng a series with how complex Camelot was would've helped.
May 11, 2021 6:44 AM

Oct 2015
Aure0lin said:
they should've removed the lucius "mystery" if it was going to be revealed like 5-10 minutes later and before the chaldea crew even meet him

ozy scenes were too rushed, should've kept the part where he berated chaldea for only arriving after the main conflict was over. felt like the movie was just ticking off a box with his scenes

Cut content isn't really a problem, shit directing is. For example they should do just as you said and just drop Lucius "mystery". This movie despite short screentime focuses on the least relevant things for some reason instead of cutting them and doing something else.
May 11, 2021 1:28 PM

Feb 2017
KtKr said:
Aure0lin said:

Cut content isn't really a problem, shit directing is.

This.
When it was announced Camelot would be a 2 part movie series it was obvious there would be plenty of cutting and trimming of the story and that it would feel more like a highlight-reel. But even with a limited run-time you can make a good adapatation. Personally I thought the way story events and the movie were arranged was fine. What was bad and made this movie so underwhelming was subpar directing. Everything just felt so static, lifeless and boring. Even the production wasn't as great as the names attached to this movie would lead you to expect which seems to indicate the planning for it was rough.

Anyway, I am still excited for the second movie as it looks like it will be a night and day difference in quality when compared to the first one. Even some industry greats have been hyping it a lot for the past few weeks so it looks like it will be a spectacle.
May 16, 2021 4:38 PM

Aug 2009
Finally watched it.....well too bad for me I guess.

I have seen, played and read many TM works.
Some were boring, some had bad animation, bad gameplay, some took too long to get to the point, some made big mistakes and their flaws haunt us and the series to this day.

But, with one exception being Extella Link(but really who gives a shit), none of them were so..... soulless.

Even Last Encore and First Order had some feelings, some passion put into them. You could at least feel the emotions of the characters.

So...wtf is this?The only good scene is Bedivere's Camlann nightmare.

Going from Babylonia to this is just a -bad- joke.

People kept talking about what ifs...what if they animate Septem and Orleans with better writing.
Well....we now know that the opposite can happen as well. They brought Camelot down to the levels of the first singularities.

Dialogue was nonsensical even for me who had played the game. Ozy's parts are probably the worst in the movie.

Mash walking with the shield towards Tristan and Stella were the closest the movie got to me feeling anything.

Bedivere/Mamoru is just saying stuff.

Forget as an adaptation, this isnt good even as an anime movie.

Even Deen's UBW movie, with all that cut content, had better directing that this.

Da Vinci's sacrifice happened and we move on. Neither we nor the characters care.
Arash's and Bedivere's dialogue are just nonsense.
Ozy who is reskinned Gilgamesh in personality seems like a typical overbearing King that screams some bs. No charisma.
Sanzang did a Raikou, so now we must care.

Jesus, Cursed Arm cant show his emotions and I felt more from him than any other character.

This shit doesnt even work as fanservice for the players.
Jun 8, 2021 1:34 PM

May 2018
Yeah as expected the majority of the story was cut out, leaving only the key moments. Definitely rushed and not friendly to non-fgo players. The action and OST was great though :D

6/10, would have been 7/10 if Arash Airlines was included lol
ByniavoJun 8, 2021 1:37 PM
Jul 3, 2021 8:52 AM

Oct 2019
As a Fate fans that doesn't play the mobile FGO, I find this movie actually fun and weird at the same time (I watched Journey to the West on my childhood and seen Xuanzang as hot babe with skill of Wukong confuse the heck out of me). It's still an enjoyable watch with it's variety of servants. Definitely would look forward for the sequel.

7/10
Aug 7, 2021 6:19 AM
Jul 2018
It had some hype moments but due to the fast pacing, instead of natural progression, it felt like the characters were just moving from one part to the another. The directing was weird with while some scenes having great storyboards, mostly average and lifeless especially considering it's a movie and pretty much the same thing about the animation and sound. There were some nice moments but nothing really stood out. Compared to this, the 2nd movie would have way better production looking at the staff involved and it being made in the main IG studio. 7/10 for this part. Still, I think this was way better than any of the Ufotable adaptations.
Oct 11, 2021 6:44 AM

Feb 2019
The movie is so rushed, really really rushed. The interactions don't feel natural at all, they feel so forced to get the plot moving forward. Things happen too fast I bet fgo non-players won't understand anything or be confused.

I literally feel nothing after I watched this.

It could be babylonia tier or beyond it if this was a series. Babylonia is so good!
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Oct 14, 2021 9:18 PM
Feb 2020
I do not understand the note of this movie, really sometimes the notes on this page are a shame
Oct 22, 2021 9:09 AM
Sep 2021
Music and Arash's final scene. Unfortunately, everything else are bad.

There wasn't any plot except walking simulator.
Oct 27, 2021 9:37 AM

Jul 2012
Very average and underwhelming in comparison to main (not sure if it should be called main and this one not) season. The first hour felt completely pointless yet the plot felt rushed.

If anyone knows, why different works were assigned for different studios?! So weird how all look different, this one in particular the designs look so differently weird after watching Babylonia, really not a fan for this one. Fujimaru looks like some character from Pokemon or Digimon ...
Also if i understand correctly this one is before Babylonia so should i assume that Da Vinci was resummoned somehow.

Mb small nitpick, when they crashed in the beginning, why Fujimaru was trying to lift the vehicle when Mash could've done it in the first place, so weird ...

I assume that it was the same assasin as FSN, didn't expect to see him as a good guy.

Overall 6/10 felt very underwhelming, was thinking about watching it later with the second one. Glad watched now cause didn't really miss anything (won't miss anything later).
allenjkeOct 27, 2021 12:31 PM
Jan 2, 2022 11:04 PM
Aug 2018
I just now watched this and am wishing I hadn't. This was such a letdown. They had such a good story and characters given to them from the game and so much of it was either lightly touched on or just completely left out. The loss of the 2 characters in this movie were huge moments in the game but not in this. I can't believe all the amazing content we don't get to see like the Arash airlines scene which I was genuinely looking forward to. I don't even know where the money spent went to because the production values looked so low it didn't even look like a movie. Babylonia was incredible and they should have been allowed to make this.
Jan 6, 2022 6:00 AM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
Holy clusterfuck.
I knew this was going to be bad, since it took me 4-5 times tries to get into this movie, but you can easily see when the production took a nose dive whether it was due to budget, time, or motivation...and that was from the very beginning.

While I hadn't reached this chapter in the game, I could kind of get a gist of where this was going ever since the release of Babylon... and to be honest...even though I was hopeful for FGO the movies - the story arcs have not delivered. What was worse was this entire movie, I couldn't help but attempt to draw parallels to Babylon in order to keep my boredom -- and also confusion distracted. Atleast there, we had Gilgamesh -- who seemed atleast consistent with his arrogance. Ozymandias, on the other hand -- while delivered great given the circumstances, I couldn't get a read on what the purpose of his personality is. Is he foolhardy? Has he given up and just accepted that he's Messiah only because there is no Messiah coming?? Yeah.....uh....I didn't really figure out anything from the Sun-God other then it's either follow the roboticized Arthur, or .... bask...in the glory of the cup? Honestly, even at that -- the movie blurred my understanding of what the purpose of the cup is ACTUALLY for. Obviously Fujimaru drooled for it, understandably so. But why did that trigger whatever....Ozymandia's little brief tantrum for? Is this acknowledging that the cup has been carrying the village not him? Or...? Not sure. Because, even then I feel like this arc just played down that the Holy Grail literally isn't omnipotent. I feel like maybe I shouldn't have said that phrase -- that phrase feels....like it might be the summary of the franchise, but I'm unironically and not sarcastically sure.

Tldr; It sucks that I watched Babylon first, but it takes no smart-eye to notice that this was a D-tier production. Everyone's seemingly pointing out the animation taking a nose dive, and that does seem to be the case. I couldn't help but notice that Mashu's eyes looked so weird the entire movie....unless it's intended to show her inner...conflict thing she's having. Reinvented Da Vinci looked really cute though. More feminine and more sassy like I'd associate a female Da Vinci to be.....maybe it's the eyebrows But really, I think this movie really just put into broad daylight that the planning/pacing/directing of this series -- was basically...undecided...the entire time. The pacing, without going to google the real history actually left a bad taste in my mouth.

Probably the only rejuvenating factor is reading a bit more into Mashu's hero's history in real life, and they drawing on the subtle details. That and this (...is it official?) ship between Arash and Bedivere.

Their chemistry -- and Bedivere's coming of his current self was pretty cool to see. minus the aggravating fact that Bedivere lowkey lost sight of his end goal after he burned his hand too many times . I think the added touch that Arash and Bedivere were both heroes in history who were...there at the end of an era? really show in that broship they had. It's more of a props to the original story, but I love how they were able to repeat history -- explaining that Arash is known for ending the Persian(?) war, and then being able to destroy human purity....or human forgiveness? something something cool pointy phantasm that saves humanity somehow It felt weird that he ended that singularity or is it called an irregularity since it didn't have any reverberating effects, when it takes Fujimaru and gang 120000x as long to squash even smaller bugs, but I really should stop nitpicking while I'm ahead so I can walk out of this atleast enjoying a part of this movie.

Yes......I have questions... and also just am making it apparent to myself, that I've not only NOT figured out the deeper basic lore behind Chaldea/how we got here in FGO, but also....am just now annoying myself with questions that only appeared because the poor direction of this movie makes all previous content feel recycled -

EXCEPT....I think I would have been happier if they ACTUALLY recycled some of the animation from Babylon versus just giving --what they gave.

P.S. One more thing: the power of virginwholesome Mashu energy being able to protect everyone from everything including inpure kisses, is just...utterly.... cute, but facepalmarmor.
KaguyachinchinJan 6, 2022 10:17 AM
Jan 23, 2022 10:37 PM

Oct 2017
Production of this movie was below average considering it was a movie and a FGO movie at that but it was still nice to see these scenes animated nonetheless.
Mar 8, 2022 6:41 AM

Nov 2019
It's been a while since I last saw anything from this arm of the franchise, so I was taken aback by how powerless the protagonists are. This entire movie they're basically just running away.

In the end I'd still say it's watchable, but only just.
Aug 12, 2022 10:52 PM

May 2021
I wouldn’t say it’s bad but at some point it feels pretty rushed to the point of bad
so bad? It’s fate so I can’t really hate it
Inhales oxygen
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Why is the King Aurthor here different from the Saber we know?

NeverGoneXD - Oct 8, 2021

10 by Mathi786 »»
Jan 30, 12:56 AM

» Watch order

RuneRem - Jun 3, 2022

9 by Sol_Ou »»
Oct 6, 2023 7:50 PM

» Is it necessary to watch this Movie before Fate/Grand Order: Absolute Demonic Front - Babylonia

Barry_Allen_14 - Feb 3, 2022

6 by Spoopy69 »»
Feb 4, 2022 11:18 PM

» Movie has made $3,665,000 at the box office!

Rojaseb - May 6, 2021

18 by Rojaseb »»
Jul 12, 2021 12:11 PM

» What happened to Production IG?

Reshiram_IX - May 16, 2021

5 by LorenGill »»
Jun 16, 2021 8:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.