Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 24, 2020 10:16 PM
Jun 2017
My favourite show of the season!Hope there will be a second season(when was the last time a Yuri anime got a sequel?).But I still can't give it 10/10 due to unnecessary thigh fanservice(which thankfully toned down after 1st episode).Now excuse me for I am gonna rewatch the last episode 10 more times.
Dec 24, 2020 10:31 PM

Jul 2012

Do your best as always, Adachi! I'm counting on you!

Pretty good final episode, though it feels like other episodes instead of a finale. Shimamura still likes to tease Adachi at times, and Adachi still stutters whenever she talks. I can relate to her alot because I do stutter in person as well. As long as they're in a good, mutual relationship, I'm happy.

Personally, I like this shoujo ai series alot, and it's my personal favorite out of Winter 2020 along with Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club (believe it or not, Akari Kito voiced in both of the shows). The characters are mostly likable and relatable (more Hino and Nagafuji and less Yashiro please), and the animation is gorgeous thanks to Tezuka Productions. Plus, the voice acting is sublime, with Akari Kito making Adachi sound very cool and Miku Itou making Shimamura sound so cute as usual. Manami Numamura and Reina Ueda have also done a great job as Hino and Nagafuji, respectively.

I wouldn't mind if there could be the 2nd season for this show.
"You don't have to believe in yourself, because I believe in you." - Drax the Destroyer
https://dawnhibiki.carrd.co/

Mirishita ID: L3N93SKX
Discord: DawnHibiki #6454
Dec 24, 2020 11:21 PM

Jul 2016
Well, no confession, no bath together and no kiss for the finale but Adachi still managed to cuddle with her love and Shimamura even bought some matching hairpins for them to use in the end. Slow but safe, Adachi is making her way into Shimamura's heart and I couldn't be happier with the progress she has made after watching these past 12 episodes.

Nice series overall. The love story between Adachi and Shimamura has been incredibly slow paced but all things considered, I ended up feeling quite satisfied with the execution it has received so far. As one of the main characters, Adachi was truly interesting as well as a rather relatable one and I couldn't help but find extremely adorable the awkward way in how she has acted towards Shimamura throughout the show. Shimamura, on the other hand, had some remarkable moments as well but I didn't find her as engaging nor special as Adachi in the end. Maybe because she was the one who showed less growth? Who knows.

Regarding production values, both visuals and direction were kinda average in my opinion. The addition of fanservice in how the show was directed was quite notorious for moments and artistically speaking, shows like Bloom Into You did a far better job with its usage of visual metaphors and the overall portrayal of its characters' moods.

Now as for "complains", the unnecessary presence of Yashiro in the narrative ended up becoming quite annoying in the long run (I was told she's like the author's "mascot" but still, it ruins the viewer's immersion) and to this day, I still wonder what was the deal with that "out of the blue" scene with the random dude ogling little girls in swimsuits back in the early episodes.
Nagafuji and Hino's presence was also kinda pointless since it was more than obvious that their screentime was mostly for yuri-service purposes but they still helped the main "couple" at some point so having them around wasn't a really big deal either. Not as much as in Yashiro's case, at least.

7/10 - All this said, it was still a rather lovely series overall. A second season would be quite welcome but it's rare to see yuri anime getting sequel announcements in general. Hope this one can be an exception tho.
SouthRzVaDec 24, 2020 11:32 PM
Dec 25, 2020 12:21 AM

May 2019
The only show that I watch weekly.
I felt very disappointed on the whole show.
There is very little progression on their relationship.
Some of the interactions felt very forced and weird.
Questionable self proclaim alien girl and side characters.
5/10

Dec 25, 2020 1:05 AM

Feb 2014
For a final episode, this one was rather sweet and adorable. =)

Adachi was really sweet throughout her 2-day stay over at Shimamura's house. You can see how she's progressed compared to the start of the series when she asked Shimamura to sit between her legs and even sleep next to each other, too.

It's one thing that I liked about the slow pace that this show took between our main characters. It's done well to showcase each step both Adachi and Shimamura have taken to become more relaxed with each other and become nicer as a whole, both between each other and with other friends and relatives.

Sure, both girls still have their flaws, with Adachi being obsessively clingy and Shimamura's lack of awareness and reluctance to open up to those around her early on was rather frustrating at times, but it's hard to deny that both girl have grown into better characters now.

The production quality of this series, overall, was good. Not the best animation at times, but the visuals, colour palette and the creative use of cinematography was impressive, and certainly helped to make a lot of the major scenes more memorable.

Overall, I'll give this a 7.5/10, rounded to an 8. Bloom Into You is still the superior show, but Adachi and Shimamura certainly holds its own and does a good job at it, too. ^_^
Dec 25, 2020 1:14 AM

May 2012
I'm disappointed that there is no Kiss

DOes kiss happens in novel or manga ??
Dec 25, 2020 4:22 AM

Oct 2016
I like the slow pacing of their relationship, it's realistic. We are in this for the long ride, I really hope there's a second season.

Adorable ending and great show overall. 8/10
Dec 25, 2020 4:45 AM
Jun 2017
Nothing special, from episode 1 to the last they just get caught up in a clumsy fool. It's quite entertaining for the yuri genre because the yuri genre is very rare in every season. So my average rating is because it is only to fill the longing for anime genre Yuri.
*6/10*
Dec 25, 2020 7:07 AM

Feb 2020
Nice ending.
I haven't watch any yuri show before this because I have no interest, but this is a really good one, enjoyable!
8/10 for me.
Dec 25, 2020 10:55 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Cute anime for their relationship but it clearly lacks development unfortunately
Dec 25, 2020 11:11 AM

Dec 2013
A really enjoyable show, I was hoping something more substantial would happen but I don't feel disappointed, Adachi was super cute and made you want to support and cheer her.
KanameYuukiDec 25, 2020 11:17 AM
Dec 25, 2020 12:03 PM

Mar 2019
Second Season is a MUST!!!
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Dec 25, 2020 1:16 PM

Apr 2018
And that conclude's the journey, honestly a very pleasing last episode. The visuals were very good.

One of my favorite Animes this season. 9/10

Hope for a Season 2 but if not Ill pick up the light novel and read it.
Dec 25, 2020 2:06 PM

Aug 2013
So cute. One of the best yuri anime series that I've ever seen.
8/10.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Dec 25, 2020 2:45 PM

Feb 2014
Aw~~ c´mon... give me a proper romance development.

I feel bad for Adachi because Shimamura is so dense, like... very. Maybe she´s asexual? Like she does not care for it at all? lol because it´s very clear that Adachi likes her that way.

Anyway, I really was looking forward for a proper romance development even though the manga is still on going (I haven´t started reading it yet). But this second half had almost none of it.

Only if they had... at least a for real confession or something; kiss or whatever... just make it clear, then it would be a 8/10. Since I am a veteran I am nowadays looking forward to something that REALLY happens and not only something that keeps teasing you for nothing.

Anyway, that aside, it was a good anime 7/10.

TechOtakuDec 25, 2020 2:52 PM
Dec 25, 2020 4:55 PM

May 2014
Absolutely loved this anime, it was so comfy. Adachi is such a treasure I just want to see her succeed. Definitely want to see a season 2.

I didn't expect the show to go out with a bang and it didn't to no-one's surprise. Still was solid and had them get even closer to each other.

9/10!
Dec 25, 2020 6:59 PM

Jul 2012
There is something perfect in how uncomfortable their relationship is. With Adachi struggling to understand the difference between romance and friendship because she's never had either, the show just really captured that problem really well in my opinion.

I do wish the alien character had an actual purpose in this season (perhaps later on she does), but other than that, this show was one of the better ones I watched this season.

While some people may say that their relationship is toxic in a negative way, I think the selfishness of Adachi really just perfectly reflects the immaturity of high school students.

All to often we are introduced to these genius, mature, and self-absorbed main characters, and we get a bit too used to them. I think Adachi's childlike ways, her absentmindedness, and overall standoffish personality was a breath of fresh air.

Also, besides Kumiko in Hibike Euphonium, Shimamura might be my favorite MC to go off on long soliloquies.

With great art, wonderful music (both in theme songs and backing tracks), and a new iconic duo, this show is at least an 8/10 for me, possibly a 9/10.
Dec 25, 2020 8:51 PM

Jan 2011
came for gay-ness ended up with a Disaster lesbian

show was a good time outside of one unneeded scene of no importance.

enjoyed the slow burn of their romance even if it was mostly one sided till the end with a bit of progress with shima being less of a emo i dont understand people ( i know theres more to her than just that but still) and Adachi being a bit more aggressive

lots of cute moments and when it looked good it looked really good 7/10 solid ending as it can be for a on going romance
Dec 25, 2020 9:23 PM

Sep 2019
Beautiful anime, I like slight yuri like these and not hardcore stuff.
Dec 25, 2020 10:03 PM

Jun 2015
Just perfect, I love Shimamura and Adachi is so cute... Very very amazing yuri :')
RavenitaDec 26, 2020 10:44 AM
“The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.” -Cowboy Bebop
Dec 25, 2020 10:15 PM
uwu

Mar 2014
It's actually pretty weird if they're start kissing or anyone start confessing at this state so yes, the ending is good!!

And I still think the Alien girl is so unnecessary in this series
Dec 26, 2020 2:11 AM

Mar 2012
Pretty damn good overall. Definitely a slow burner, though I was never bored. Hopefully it gets a second season

9/10
Dec 26, 2020 3:11 AM
Nov 2014
Very wholesome and heartwarming story, I’m glad I got to enjoy it
Dec 26, 2020 1:50 PM

Apr 2016
It was a pretty good series. I’d watch a second season if it comes out.
Dec 26, 2020 6:35 PM

Sep 2018
After not liking Citrus or Bloom unto You (it was OK), this was a breath of fresh air. Directed well, cute characters, etc... I felt silly watching them, job well done. 8/10.
Dec 26, 2020 11:07 PM
Apr 2020
Open ending? Adachi is getting hornier, I mean bolder. lmao. They didn't become a couple in the end, but their friendship grew stronger. I guess the rest will happen in season 2, if there is.

Dec 27, 2020 8:11 AM

May 2015
It became kinda painful to watch around the middle of the show. Adachi seems like the only one who cares and I still don't get what's the point of the alien girl. It could be a nice heartwarming anime but it ended up disappointing instead. I'm not even interested to see where this relationship would go. I feel sorry for Adachi but at the same time I can't cheer her on, she can probably do better.
Dec 27, 2020 1:38 PM

Sep 2014
if someone has already read the LN, can you tell from which volume I can continue the story?

Bookmeter ╠╣ class summon
Dec 27, 2020 8:53 PM

Nov 2012
What I expected: some wholesome yuri with a at least a passable story and minimal character development; something pretty to watch

What I got: nonsensical ecchi-bait with one of the most annoying MCs in "romance" anime; non-existent character development (or rather, very inconsistent); and a few quality moments that manage to bump the score from 1/10 to 3/10

Whoever directed this clearly has no interest in yuri whatsoever.
Dec 28, 2020 5:38 AM
Jul 2019

This anime is extremely slow paced, the last episode was sort of what i expected however the one thing i still don't understand is that they never explained the porpouse of the astronaut girl? does anyone know anything about her??
Dec 28, 2020 6:45 AM

Apr 2015
gl00mybunnyG1rl said:

This anime is extremely slow paced, the last episode was sort of what i expected however the one thing i still don't understand is that they never explained the porpouse of the astronaut girl? does anyone know anything about her??

The astronaut girl is an alien, you can probably believe everything she said. As for purpose, she doesn't really have one, but later she kinda plays a role in Shimamura's development. Anyway, you shouldn't be bothered by her.
Dec 28, 2020 6:23 PM

Nov 2008
Binged this series mostly between seasons. I enjoyed the art, music, and hint of ecchi (all of prime value in a yuri anime), and I even found the characters intriguing at their base level. The sad thing is, they didn't progress much past that base level.

I don't mind slow-burning character development, but I feel like the entirety of this series' character development could have been condensed into a single episode and nothing would have been lost. That's not slow-burning; I'm not even sure there was smoke, let alone fire.

There were lots of things left open (like the little alien girl), and I don't mind if they didn't want to wrap up her story if it wasn't ready to be told, honestly. Maybe they are preparing for a possible second season and didn't want to wrap things up in a hurry. I can respect that. However, it left me with a sense that the story was tied together poorly, like all the loose ends don't have any reason to exist, but only to act as filler because ... well, they weren't developing the main characters, so they needed SOMETHING in there, right?

In any case, whether a second season come or doesn't come, I don't feel any pull to read the LN. If it's anything like the anime, all the character development (if there is any) will be crammed into the final volume, maybe even just the last couple of chapters.

For the positives I mentioned at the beginning, this barely grasps a 6/10.
Dec 29, 2020 2:05 AM

Aug 2017
Well it was an interesting anime and I'd love to know what'll happen next.

Unfortunately for that, we'd need to read the LN.

Well I suppose that if the LNs translated , I'd give it a try..

Overall a pretty decent anime. 6/10

Dec 29, 2020 2:44 AM

Dec 2016
Beautiful ending. Tho I would have liked it more if Adachi confessed :'(

I hope it gets a season 2 soon. I'll miss my weekly dose of Adachi's cuteness...

Overall I give it 9/10.
Dec 29, 2020 2:51 AM

Jun 2019
This was the 2nd wholesome show of the Fall season after Tonikawa and had very slow pacing as well.

There is a yuri vibe to this show, but it's not pushed in your face, but shown in a simple way, the way one person adores another and how one person can brighten up your otherwise dull life, bringing colour when before there was only shades of grey.

I really enjoyed the inner monologues of the MC, and found the experience very cathartic. Adachi and Shimamura weren't the usual anime protagonists, either the class president or a delinquent. A lot of anime introduce the "average" high school student, but these two really felt like regular girls, skipping classes, feeling their lives were boring and trying to find meaning in their life and their relationships with those around them.

Adachi was so cute, almost like a puppy in some ways as Shimamura described her. That was a good final episode. I think a love confession might have felt trite and I can't imagine that Shimamura would've been ready for that. It would probably have freaked her out and done damage to their relationship. I'm not sure Adachi knows how she feels about Shimamura, she knows she likes her a lot and wants to be close to her. She tried thinking about Shimamura in a sexual way and found it weird, for now. I think those feelings might grow over time, but for now its nice to see Adachi and Shimamura grow closer together.

Nagafuji and Hino do have that sort of yuri relationship though i reckon.

It was nice to see the mum give them both a bento as they were leaving for school, showing us that Adachi's presence is affecting everyone around her in a positive way. We never learnt about the blue haired girl, Yashiro, though, and where she came from?

A high 7/10.
23feanorDec 29, 2020 2:57 AM
Dec 29, 2020 11:46 AM

Jan 2018
Really good anime and one of my favourites from this season.
I like how they showed both Adachi's and Shimamura's perspective and their monologues were interesting to listen to.
The visuals and art style are good and there isn't any unnecessary drama.
Might start to read the LN if they don't announce a second season soon.

9/10
Dec 30, 2020 7:41 AM

Sep 2016
Wow, this anime went nowhere in the end :/

And the manga is behind the anime, and this anime will for sure not get a season 2...fck.

Also, lol, so many people with zero empathy in these topics, mistaking shyness for creepiness...goddang, good for you that you were born confident and not timid af, good for you.
That said, I relate to a spiritual level to Adachi. When I was her age, I was even worse.
bruh
Dec 30, 2020 5:46 PM

Jul 2017
Putting all sequels aside, this was THE BEST SHOW of this entire season of anime so far.

After getting Bloom Into You, we get this marvelous shoujo ai anime. Adachi and Shimamura's relationship, it just felt so natural, so realistic and so fulfilling. It's all about finding your own feelings and longing for the one who makes you feel alive, and they are both developed characters, each one with their own compelling personalities. Dude, i will crave for a 2nd season, i need that shit RIGHT NOW! I'm just completely surprised, back when i watched Bloom Into You, i was completely in awe, that a shoujo ai show could offer so much to me as a viewer and as a dude myself. And this one, i just felt that same thing, all over again, and i loved it man.

9/10 fucking well deserved
Dec 31, 2020 12:21 AM

Aug 2019
Sure, honestly i'll give the anime that one. This anime was definitely a bundle of sweetness, cute moments, yuri, laughs, questions and... slight disappointment. But non the less, i enjoyed my overall watch of Adachi to Shimamura. I felt like when the anime wanted to be calm SOL, it did it well, then when it decided it wanted to a bit more funny or ecchi, it did it somewhat well. When the anime wanted to portray a characters feelings, they did it ok (but having the characters portray the characters portray their feelings to one another is a different matter). The anime did feel to have issues with, character development or relationship development. Don't get me wrong it was THERE, but there was so little of it, it was hard to notice change.
The ending for me was bitter sweet, like i think about nearer the last few episodes, even i felt like Shimamura and Adachi's relationship and needing's for each other, were all just the same thing repeated again, like i felt like where there relationship ended this episode, was the exact same place like 1-2 episodes ago. However, i guess looking at it from a story perspective, it makes some what sense to end it there. Shimamura's thoughts on a closer relationship then friends seem somewhat jumbled, with space for doubts, and overall my only thought of them pushing through with an actual relationship is, "things still seem so uncertain that the risk of pushing that border and potentially ruining it all, is still so so high."

Story wise, i thought it was overall good. Adachi and Shimamura's story together is very nice and lovely, true they are both delinquents that skip classes etc. but ignoring that, there story, meeting one another, slow build of relations and trust which eventually results into close friendship ;-; is an absolutely heart warming one. The imagery used in this anime, as well as some of the pretty philosophical dialogue this anime carries around, is also really well done in my opinion.
However like many others the ending really didn't sit well with me. I'm not gonna repeat myself, but in honest opinion, i think the best way to finish the anime and conclude Shimamura and Adachi's feelings towards each other, would be through a movie. Best example i could give, Tamako market, and the Tamako Market movie.
IF Adachi to Shimamura did this, i think it would be a comfortable way to end things, instead of another season of the same feelings the characters have to one another, the same situations, the same results. However, i'm no anime studio or manga author, so i don't know ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Characters themselves were all lovable. Adachi is this shy, anti-social girl, who hit gold with Shimamura, a more quieter less shy, maybe a bit more social, but caring thoughtful girl. They both can show there extremely sweet and heartful sides to one another when needed, and both can have some of the most wholesome moments together.
Side characters like Hino and Nagafuji were extremely interesting. Shown as "childhood friends" at first, later down the line start to test the limits and flexibility of that title. This duo is given a fair amount of screen time, enough for me to personally start liking them, as they do throughout the anime, also have an impact on the Adachi and Shimamura relationship.
Other characters such as Shimamura's sister and mother, Adachi's mother, were all pretty relevant to the plot, and more or less progressed the story when shown.

Visuals are decent, nothing to fancy but everything felt nice to the eyes. Character designs were all pretty unique making them rememberable, however when this anime wanted to make some good visuals, they fucking did it well. Things such as the ocean floor or snowy landscape that Shimamura would see herself in when monologuing, were really nice and beautiful, others such as the scene of Adachi and Shimamura riding together on the bike with the rain surrounding them, and the floor becoming a mirror of sorts, those scenes had me amazed. Felt like it was a scene directly out of weathering with you.

OST, the OST genuinely for me, felt like it fucking carried this anime. I love this anime's OST, i cannot express how much this anime's OST just hits right with me. Some of the tracks can compliment so well with some of the scenes that it makes that particular scene THAT more beautiful. Consisting of mainly calming orchestras of string instruments, brass at times and a piano, the fucking OST in this anime has to be one of my favourite this season hands down.

Downsides. Throughout the anime, i would occasionally challenge the fact that Adachi's "love" felt more like "obsession" and that sometimes it could go over the top. Yes, there most definitely was acts of love and affection from Adachi, but sometimes i felt like she would take it 2 steps over the top when coming to conclusion on Shimamura's actions and her feelings towards Shimamura. But hay, what do i know, i haven't felt loved by someone in years.

All in all, i'll give it a 7/10 tops. For an outstandingly chilled out anime, with a okish story that had a few bumps in it but some pretty good dialogue within as well, good art and sometimes amazing visuals, an absolute fucking amazing OST and decent characters and ending. Again, in my opinion i think the best way to finish this series, and wrap up the conclusion to the Shimamura and Adachi ship, would probably through a movie (Tamako Market style) i feel like a second season without a major change in story pacing, will just feel like repetition from the first season.
Code0018Dec 31, 2020 12:25 AM
Dec 31, 2020 2:52 AM

Jul 2009
I hope they do a 2nd season, there's a lot in the novel to be adapted and it is so sweet.
Jan 1, 2021 12:10 AM
Dec 2020
The whole anime was just kinda... boring. I really wanted to like it, and even for it to take Citrus's place as the most well known yuri/shojo-ai, but it literally wasn't even a romance. You can't call something a romance and then not even have any of the characters realise their feelings are romantic! If anything, it just serves as an example for why young people need examples of queer media to show them that their feelings are more than platonic. There were a few moments in which Adachi may have realised that her feelings were more, but they were fleeting and sandwiched between the other slow paced events of the show. Nagafuji and Hino were the only characters I liked. They actually had decent personalities. And why can't we get a wlw romance where the characters are just normal people? Why did they have to be "delinquents"?? Whether it was intentional or not, it rubbed me the wrong way. Overall 4/10 bc it was at least better than Kuttsukiboshi. Left me with "meh, whatever" feeling. Will check out the next season to see if it redeemed itself but def won't be reading the manga.
Jan 1, 2021 5:29 PM

Feb 2013
Just a friendly note to say their relationship is not supposed to be uwu cute yuri girls kissing so people should keep that in mind while judging
Jan 1, 2021 11:08 PM

Mar 2018
Left the feeling of something to be desired as far as progression in their relationship but was still enjoyable with many cute moments.

Celest__Jan 1, 2021 11:18 PM
Jan 3, 2021 6:45 AM
Jan 2017
ahh very hearth warming episode, hmm yess at least shimamura can accept adachi as her sakura or something like that,
but i feel poor for adachi in episode before , yeahh it over and i cannot see their cute relationship again,
Jan 3, 2021 9:02 AM

Nov 2008
The two questions I'm left with are "is Shimamura even gay" and "why does that not seem to matter".
I was frustrated with how dense she seems to be, but I guess the author's treating the different levels of attachment as the only real conflict between the relationships Adachi and Shimamura want. The possibility that they're categorically different just doesn't seem to matter. Maybe that'd be an interesting stance to take, but no, it's just assumed. I don't really buy it.
Jan 3, 2021 4:31 PM
Apr 2020
Boring. Adachi character is creepy and weird.
Jan 3, 2021 7:14 PM

Aug 2013
I don't know... I felt disappointed since the latest chapters. Their relationship didn't change much from start to the end. Adacchi is a bit annoying and Shimamura is too indifferent.
Jan 4, 2021 5:05 AM

Sep 2020
I really enjoyed this episode. I loved that this episode showcased how Adachi has become more bold and confident. This episode like many of the other epsiodes had a lot of wholesome moments that made my heart melt. I was so happy when Adachi and Shimamura wore matching hairpins, it was so cute! The last monologue from Shimamura in which she finally realised Adachi's importance towards her was just amazing.

Ever since I saw the upcoming anime at the start of the fall 2020 season, Adachi to Shimamura immediately caught my eye. After reading the synopsis and watching the trailer I was excited. I heard good things about the light novel too. This anime definitely did not disappoint me. I really liked how it was slow, allowing the viewers to cherish the wholesome moments such as sitting on each other's laps, hugging and etc. All the characters are very lovable, maybe with the exception of the alien girl. The visuals were great, the music was good and overall I really enjoyed this show!
Jan 4, 2021 6:01 AM

Nov 2013
seriously, who dafuq calls her daughter "hey Hougetsu go do something"? oh my God LOL

(speaking of names, there was at least 1 guy called Hõgetsu Shimamura 100 years ago lmao)

anyway, this was a great anime, lots of fun, lots of hard to watch moments, lots of laughts, lots of "please no" moments, and ofc, seeing how much the girls interact together, the progress made and everything else, even tho there was no actually kiss or anything like that, it still melted my heart :D

i have to say this was one of the sweetest anime this season, definitely worth a 9/10 from me :D

also "the sakura trees are not blooming anymore so i'll need Adachi Sakura (with a sakura hairpin as well) to be my Sakura", best line ever <3

katsu044 said:
came for gay-ness ended up with a Disaster lesbian

there were at least 6 disaster lesbians in here (maybe 7 if you count Tarumi) ;)
winddevil1Jan 4, 2021 6:07 AM
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jan 4, 2021 8:08 AM
Aug 2017
Shoujo Ai 12 episode without kissing i can't take it
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Adachi to Shimamura Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2020

113 by ChibiiBunii »»
Apr 18, 8:38 PM

Poll: » Adachi to Shimamura Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2020

76 by Phixiately »»
Feb 1, 1:10 AM

Poll: » Adachi to Shimamura Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2020

69 by locke_ix »»
Jan 13, 9:21 AM

Poll: » Adachi to Shimamura Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2020

78 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Dec 8, 2023 5:21 AM

Poll: » Adachi to Shimamura Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2020

74 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Dec 8, 2023 3:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.