Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 22, 2020 4:04 AM

Oct 2018
Hello there, how are you all doing? I'm not doing well.
Recently I started watching White Album 2 and I fell in love with Touma Kazusa, she was everything I was looking for, until...

This show ruined my life and my family Christmas, thank you Japan!

I'm so lost right now that I don't even now whether I am allowed to open a thread like this or not.

See you guys!
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Kafka, Fu Xuan, Jingliu, Topaz and Huohuo.
Dec 22, 2020 4:20 AM

Aug 2016
Wow I guess I'm not the only one that's just recently watched this...

I was expecting a bit of feels and drama but overall a nice wintry anime, and instead I'm left with an emotionally empty void, like someone just tore the heart from my chest and stomped on it. Ergh, I love this anime so much and yet I hate it too.

(I'm going to just ignore the part you put under the spoiler tag there, though I did respect it for adding in such a mature and passionate moment that you rarely see in romance anime)
Dec 22, 2020 4:22 AM

Apr 2020
damn, you brought back the pain....
Dec 22, 2020 4:30 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Ah, glad this show still hasn't been forgotten :)

Nice scene at the airport right?

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Dec 22, 2020 4:52 AM

Oct 2018
Rinrinka said:
Ah, glad this show still hasn't been forgotten :)

Nice scene at the airport right?

I loved the show, just that thing left me in despair.
Have a nice day.

Dec 22, 2020 4:53 AM
Aug 2016
Nefelupitou said:

[Spoiler] In the last episode, the main character banged her with all his strength, he banged her so hard that she couldn't even walk after the sex.
Wait what?! I watched the show long ago and I don't remember any of that! maybe I should give it a rewatch ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Also the twin tails girl is the best girl and the MC is a piece of shit for not choosing her.
Dec 22, 2020 4:55 AM

Jul 2020
ClickBaitBuster said:
Nefelupitou said:

[Spoiler] In the last episode, the main character banged her with all his strength, he banged her so hard that she couldn't even walk after the sex.
Wait what?! I watched the show long ago and I don't remember any of that! maybe I should give it a rewatch ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Also the twin tails girl is the best girl and the MC is a piece of shit for not choosing her.

Then you must've watched the censored version

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Dec 22, 2020 4:57 AM
Jul 2018
Check out the VN
The source material will make your day :)
Dec 22, 2020 5:08 AM

Oct 2018
WNchad said:
Check out the VN
The source material will make your day :)

Can you tell me what happens? I barely have time to read Re:Zero.

Dec 22, 2020 5:15 AM

Jun 2020
I didn't watch White Album but I went to see the last episode just to check out the sex scene, and I was disappointed. Where was the sex? Where was the moan? They need to learn how to do sex scenes from Yosuga no Sora, the anime with an actual sex scene.

I said keep your hands on the table
Dec 22, 2020 5:16 AM

Oct 2018
Arin-san said:
I didn't watch White Album but I went to see the last episode just to check out the sex scene, and I was disappointed. Where was the sex? Where was the moan? They need to learn how to do sex scenes from Yosuga no Sora, the anime with an actual sex scene.

It's not supposed to be a hentai, brother. I'm sorry if you wanted to jerk off.

Dec 22, 2020 5:18 AM
Dec 2017
must have gave you ptsd seeing that kind scene huh?

Dec 22, 2020 5:25 AM

Oct 2018
WNchad said:
Nefelupitou said:

Can you tell me what happens? I barely have time to read Re:Zero.

Who said anything about Re:Zero? I'm talking about White Album's VN

I'm talking about Re:Zero
I barely have time to read Re:Zero, which is my favourite novel, therefore I won't be able to play (VN is supposed to be like a game?) White Album's VN.

Dec 22, 2020 5:53 AM

Jun 2012
It's atmosphere and soundtrack make it a very warm, cozy anime for winter, going along nicely with Kanon 2006.
Shoot first, think never.
Dec 22, 2020 7:21 AM

Sep 2014
Wtf I thought it was one of the worst possible ending in anime. White Album 1 was a lot better.
Jan 4, 2021 9:39 AM

May 2015
Nefelupitou said:
Recently I started watching White Album 2 and I fell in love with Touma Kazusa, she was everything I was looking for, until...

I'm so lost right now that I don't even now whether I am allowed to open a thread like this or not.

See you guys!

I feel for you, but now this anime has become my newest guilty pleasure after Kuzu no Honkai
Mar 30, 2021 4:34 AM

Dec 2019
lol‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Apr 8, 2021 2:17 PM

Feb 2021
Nefelupitou said:

See you guys!

Someone else in this thread mentioned it, but the anime is based on the 1st (of 3) chapters of a VN released by Leaf. The anime is very true to the VN's introductory chapter, but not the overall story. I think the reason they only adapted the intro chapter is the closing and coda chapters involve choices on the part of the "player" so it'd be difficult to adapt to TV anime, not to mention it becomes much more eroge. But I can tell you this - I've played through all of the closing chapter's routes myself (there's an amazing English translation project going, it's not complete, CODA hasn't really even been worked on yet and they're currently going back to improve the translations they did on the first two chapters, http://todokanaitl.github.io ). If you're currently going through "post-WA2 depression" after watching the anime, the VN is one way you can absolutely cure it for yourself.

I found the playthrough of the VN a bit confusing at times, even with good translations it was at times difficult to determine what the consequences of your choice would be so I used a guide they have on their Discord that tells you what choices to make to invoke a particular route and experience the story. Anyway, long post but I'm just here to tell you if you've got that gaping WA2 hole in your chest that most who've seen the anime are familiar with, the VN is a very good way to see the story through and recover at least parts of your heart.

I understand if you don't have free time to play a VN, but at least you'll be aware there's a way, and especially so that the story's not over yet. :)

[EDIT]
I should also mention that the 2nd chapter in the VN in a lot of ways will depress you even more than the 1st chapter/the anime did, but the difference is it trends upward, it becomes more uplifting as you read/play through it.
[/EDIT]
HatTrkPatrkJul 1, 2021 6:38 AM
Apr 20, 2021 10:48 AM
Jul 2018
Wait, what? I thought she was unable to walk properly because she was really emotional or some shit. Also I didn't hear any moans. Did I watch the censored version accidentally?
Apr 22, 2021 3:00 AM
Jul 2019
Most fucked up thing I’ve seen in a romance thus far.
May 14, 2021 4:52 AM

May 2019
PiyushSan said:
Wait, what? I thought she was unable to walk properly because she was really emotional or some shit. Also I didn't hear any moans. Did I watch the censored version accidentally?

They only show the sex scene without any sound in the anime. That scene is even more fucked up complete with the conversation and regrets in the actual VN.

May 14, 2021 6:10 AM

Oct 2020
vincentko said:
PiyushSan said:
Wait, what? I thought she was unable to walk properly because she was really emotional or some shit. Also, I didn't hear any moans. Did I watch the censored version accidentally?

They only show the sex scene without any sound in the anime. That scene is even more fucked up complete with the conversation and regrets in the actual VN.

that's true, I love the bittersweet ending that this show gave to me, and the sex scene is for the plot, that scene didn't ruin my life or anything, even though it's quite hurt to see them doing sex for the first time the day before Kazusa will be going to Vienna, this scene somehow left me completely speechless and gave me a warm feeling and smile in my face (almost cry though). but it's a great scene and it's important for the plot. I really love bittersweet ending cause it's more memorable and hit harder
May 30, 2021 8:31 AM
Dec 2018
Phosphophyllita said:

See you guys!

hey.. i just finished watching WA2 yesterday, and actually it wasn't the ending i was hoping for.. i really liked kazusa, i wanted her to end with the guy she love (even tho he is a piece of scum)
the reason why this show didn't ruin my life is bc "School Days" already did a very while ago
so i definitely understand what you went through.
the change of personality the mc had is what made WA2 a bit stupid which make sense knowing that he is VN protagonist.
what i want to say is don't make these emotions control your life, and i hope you already moved on from the hit.. if you want some good anime recommendations i'll be happy to ^^

btw sent you a friend request
#kyoanistrong
Jun 10, 2021 9:11 PM
Jun 2021
aku_mado said:
Phosphophyllita said:

See you guys!

hey.. i just finished watching WA2 yesterday, and actually it wasn't the ending i was hoping for.. i really liked kazusa, i wanted her to end with the guy she love (even tho he is a piece of scum)
the reason why this show didn't ruin my life is bc "School Days" already did a very while ago
the change of personality the mc had is what made WA2 a bit stupid which make sense knowing that he is VN protagonist.
what i want to say is don't make these emotions control your life, and i hope you already moved on from the hit.. if you want some good anime recommendations i'll be happy to ^^

Guys, you just don't have the time to get sad due to WA2 ending. All you need is watch the playthrough of Kazusa's true ending route of the VN on YouTube. Look up for White Album 2 Coda Playthrough and have fun! The ending you wanted so bad for the whole anime is there and more.
Jul 1, 2021 6:35 AM

Feb 2021
FredAndrade said:
aku_mado said:

Guys, you just don't have the time to get sad due to WA2 ending. All you need is watch the playthrough of Kazusa's true ending route of the VN on YouTube. Look up for White Album 2 Coda Playthrough and have fun! The ending you wanted so bad for the whole anime is there and more.

You can also follow the VN's (unofficial) English translation project, if you don't speak Japanese but would still like to experience the story instead of watch someone else do so. http://todokanaitl.github.io The project has translated the first chapter (which this anime is adapted from) and the second chapter (though the project staff themselves describe it as having some issues with its translation effort in some places). According to their Discord they're finally releasing an update sometime this summer that will fully translate the final chapter "CODA" and fix all the translation issues in the second chapter. (I did mention this in an earlier reply I made, so you can scroll up for better info there)

As much as I love the anime adaptation, the VN really hits your heart so much harder and better. The anime is good, but without Haruki's inner monologue and the portrayal of his and others' pain you miss out on a lot of subtleties. I recommend it highly to anyone who were moved by the anime. In a lot of ways, you can get the closure from it that you're left aching for after finishing the anime.
HatTrkPatrkMar 23, 2022 7:44 AM
Dec 6, 2021 2:22 PM
Apr 2021
Im so fucking outraged with that sence. Not a single word can describe my feeling right now
Dec 29, 2021 1:44 AM
Apr 2021
Interesting take
Jan 4, 2022 11:08 PM
Jul 2011
VN has finally been fully translated, so you guys can check out the rest of the story :)
Jan 5, 2022 1:02 PM

Nov 2019
It was adapted from adult visual novel, what did you expect? At the very least I felt convinced with the black hair girl, unlike the genuine bullshit of Oregairu.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Mar 22, 2022 12:33 AM

May 2019
Just finished watching and now I'm dead inside

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2013

202 by Giolbat »»
Mar 12, 7:03 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2013

221 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 10:50 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2013

200 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 7:40 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Dec 7, 2013

158 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 8, 3:59 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Dec 28, 2013

856 by GingZ »»
Mar 1, 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.