Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v10)

New
Pages (144) « First ... « 142 143 [144]
Apr 14, 10:49 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to Anita_Beejay
I am trying to find the name of the anime i saw a while ago.

Its a comedy anime, 70% chance it has english dub.
The main character is a male, all characters involved look to be in their teens.
There is a female character that likes the MC but he ignores her (she might be royalty or highborn and uses that as reason why MC should be with her instead of girl he favors).

She is spying on MC outside of a church wearing a brown trench coat but she is crawling on the wall like a cockroach up to one of the church windows.
A guy in the street nearby, who is not the MC, notices this and asks "was that a cockroach?" and the stalker girl hears this and comes over to him and knocks him out.
All while this is happening the MC is meeting inside the church with at least one other girl about some important discussion.

This could be an isekai but i'm not completely sure about that.
When i search google and myanimelist and mention "cockroach" the results are flooded with Gochika or Terraformers.
@Anita_Beejay is it Noucome episode 3? it has similar scene
Apr 16, 1:08 AM
Dec 2008
I forget the name of this anime, think it had 12 or 24 episodes.
But High School Kids find mecha in the school(the school might be in a space ship or space station)
when a enemy force attack's them (the mecha comes out of hidden door in the floor and rises up)
and the kids get in and pilot the mecha's to defeat them.
Theirs many battles and near the end of the anime theirs one great last battle and they kids finally start realizing that the mechas consume or are powered their memory's so the main guy sort of forgets everything including his love, to save everyone.

Valvrave The Liberator a internet search pulled up odd mecha stories it was in one of the lists.
g6qwertyApr 16, 1:19 AM
Apr 21, 11:12 AM

Dec 2009
Reply to Klefki_of_Awsome
Just remembered about this character the other day. They have red, sort of poofy hair (on the sides), iirc freckles around the nose, red eyes. He is well dressed, I think he might have been a servant or something. He laughs easily, and his frightened/nervous a lot. I think there were mainly female characters in the show he shows up in. I can't remember the anime he is from or the name of the character. Both would really help, if anyone can identify him with the information I gave.
@Klefki_of_Awsome Was it this guy? https://myanimelist.net/character/66735/Yuunosuke_Sakurai
Apr 22, 1:21 AM
Nov 2016
This one might be tough, since I'm not even sure if it was an anime or a more traditional western animation that I'm trying to find. What I do remember is that I saw this scene in a YouTube video a long time ago, and I think the video was titled something like "Dark/Depressing ending of 'Anime Name Here' ". Anyways, here is the main description of the scene.

It starts of with a shot of a very annoyingly chatty nurse/doctor/medic talking about nonsensical drama of her life (I think she is blonde, I could be mistaken though), and she is wheeling a paralyzed or sedated man in a wheel chair (I think the man is black, but again I'm not 100% sure) in a dark tunnel of some sort, like maybe a corridor or hallway of some secret research facility. I think eventually they pass by some windows that have light shining from the outside, and the man in the wheelchair mutters something like "Free..." or "Freedom...". The nurse leans in to try and hear what the guy is saying, but the guy doesn't say anything else. The nurse then proceeds to begin another rant about her family or friends and their drama, while continuing to push the wheelchair forward. After a few moments though, they pass another window with outside light shining through, and this time the guy more forcefully says "Free/Freedom", and begins to struggle to get out of the wheelchair. The nurse begins to chastise him, but all of a sudden the guy begins to walk or levitate away from the wheelchair, all the while exclaiming the same "Free/Freedom" words. The nurse falls back on her butt in absolute shock, and the scene shows the guy almost making it to the window. All of a sudden, the guy is either shot or trapped by some unseen forces in the dark (I think they were security guards of the research facility), and the guy is bloodied but reaching out for the sunlight, still muttering about freedom. The soldiers/security shoot again, despite the guy already being a bloody mess on the floor, very likely killing him, but I think at this point the camera pans away from the violence.

I'm sorry if this isn't much to go on. Again, I could be wrong and this might not even be anime. If anyone is curious, what triggered my memory of this video is seeing a clip from an anime movie called "SiN: The Movie". Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures or screenshots of the scene I'm describing.
Apr 22, 5:15 PM
Playing LGE

Jun 2017
@Mysteic No, though that is an accurate description to what I described, lol..^^'3

I remembered after the fact, but I'm pretty sure it was this guy: https://myanimelist.net/character/113595/Shou_Hinakawa

Which doesn't really match the description I gave but maybe I just jumbled a bunch of different characters together while I was trying to remember them...^^'>3
Apr 23, 12:00 PM
Feb 2024
I'm trying to find the name of the show in an old video. The video was deleted, but I recall what happens. A group of robot servants are crushed under a chandelier, and a girl proceeds to jump on top of another one, before she is hit in the back by some kind of headpiece(looks like a tiara, reminds me a bit of sailor moon(definitely NOT that)), only for it be revealed the girl is a robot as well as she lays there, leaking oil or something brown. Another girl then proceeds to kick off a robot's head before fleeing, with the servants in pursuit. I know the style, it was very similar to Kill la Kills style.

Robot servants look identical.

Tiara or whatever the headgear is I believe looks like Wonder Woman's tiara only fully silver.

One of the maids survives the impact, and half of her face is destroyed, revealing the circuits under it.

It's not from: Najica Blitz Tactics, Gintama, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex

I don't think its from these, but I could be totally wrong: Chobits, Magical Teacher Negima, Mahoromatic or Lupin III

Art Style is similar to original Sailor Moon, Ranma 1/2 and Ghost Stories(in the animation, not in any particular art)
Apr 23, 8:00 PM

Aug 2022
What was the Hentai that the guy who worked on Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu made? I remember people joked about it.
Soldier F is Lance Corporal David James Cleary
Apr 24, 11:35 AM

Feb 2014
@damiJESUS

1 looks like:
2 looks like: Chao You Bing

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Apr 24, 11:57 AM

May 2018
Reply to vasipi4946
What was the Hentai that the guy who worked on Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu made? I remember people joked about it.
@vasipi4946 https://myanimelist.net/people/8143/Keitarou_Motonaga that guy directed a few

Apr 29, 10:37 AM
Apr 2016
It's few years I'm looking for this Anime
I used AI.Image.Generation to Depict what i've remeber
please read this short manga (WebToon) I created and see if you recognize the anime or not
please don't focus on character design, just pay attention to what's happening
since this images are not the main source, don't try to image search theme to find the main source

Anime: Comedy-Romance (Probably)
Have English Dub
It's not from 2018-2019, must be older
Characters: I only remember girl with Long Brown Hairs with simple Design and Boy with short Black hairs, But I Doubt my memory a little about that.

Scene: It's a Cliche Scene when a Boy & Girl Sleeping together lead to a misunderstanding
The Boy & Girl were Sleeping in a Dark room with their Beds side by side
Girl cling to Boy and say few things that make Boy nervous
Finally Boy Stand up, Saying...
Boy: "Let's do it"
obviously he ended up with a (side) kick in head
Girl: "I said let's sleep together, not anything else" (or something like that)
Boy turn with crying eyes saying...
Boy: "Do you understand what a torture is that for me" (Almost sure about this Line)
in the End, thay Decided to put a distant to their beds, while still sleeping in same room

List of Excluding Anime's:
Hyouka
KonoSuba
Rent a GirlFriend

digiraiterApr 29, 11:02 AM
Apr 29, 11:08 AM

Jan 2017
@digiraiter

Mayo Chiki ! (Episode 12).

digiraiter said:
Boy: "Do you understand what a torture is that for me" (Almost sure about this Line)

That's in the dub. The sub is a little bit different.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Apr 30, 7:52 AM
Apr 30, 7:56 AM

Jan 2017
@damiJESUS

Mahoutsukai no Yome
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
May 1, 7:02 PM
Dec 2019
I don't remember the manga name but it's about a male who passes out due to being drunk or work. the female bring him to a hotel/motel and took a picture with him and her to blackmail him. She uses the picture to do whatever she want to do with him and to hang out with him. In one of the chapter its shows the male character being a high schooler and helping the female when she was a middle schooler or smith and in the part he helped the girl when she was almost in a car crash when she tried to rescue a cat or smith like that.
May 1, 9:39 PM

Jan 2023
There's an anime I watched long ago and it gave me trauma that time but sadly I can't remember its name, I will put the details i remember below -
* ml had a crush on his childhood friend and later i think she sort of disappeared and yrs later he met her again but she didnt have any past memories.
* ml thought she was someone else but recognizes her through the mole in her armpits that he sees while in battle with another girl who came to get her - there was time control thing at that moment too well ig they could use some supernatural powers
* as to why the other girl came to get her was because some girls escaped an institute ( dont remember properly ) who turned their bodies weird and they had weird button like thing in their neck
* these characters needed some kind of medicine or pills and there was a time limit if they didn't their bodies will melt sadly the medicine was only manufactured by the institute so they had to break into their facilities and steal it if i remember correctly
* and i think if u press the button like thing in their nape they will melt or their memories might come back or something i dont remember much

please help me find it

May 1, 9:42 PM

Jan 2023
There's an anime I watched long ago and it gave me trauma that time but sadly I can't remember its name, I will put the details i remember below -
* ml had a crush on his childhood friend and later i think she sort of disappeared and yrs later he met her again but she didnt have any past memories.
* ml thought she was someone else but recognizes her through the mole in her armpits that he sees while in battle with another girl who came to get her - there was time control thing at that moment too well ig they could use some supernatural powers
* as to why the other girl came to get her was because some girls escaped an institute ( dont remember properly ) who turned their bodies weird and they had weird button like thing in their neck
* these characters needed some kind of medicine or pills and there was a time limit if they didn't their bodies will melt sadly the medicine was only manufactured by the institute so they had to break into their facilities and steal it if i remember correctly
* and i think if u press the button like thing in their nape they will melt or their memories might come back or something i dont remember much

please help me find it

May 1, 10:26 PM
May 2020
@PUHPUHPUHPOWER

Heya! I did a bit of research and the anime with the closest match to your description is called Brynhildr in the Darkness aka Gokukoku no Brynhildr. Heres what it says in the description on the MAL page:

Venturing into the wilderness, the skeptical Ryouta Murakami and the ambitious Kuroneko were on a quest to prove the existence of extraterrestrial life when a tragic accident occurred, reaping Kuroneko of her life and leaving Ryouta in a critically injured state.

Ten years have passed since the disaster, and Ryouta is now living a normal life in high school. He vows to prove that aliens are real in honor of his late friend. A transfer student named Neko Kuroha unexpectedly arrives one day, bearing a striking resemblance to the late Kuroneko—even sharing a similar name. Most mysteriously, she seems to possess supernatural powers.

As Ryouta takes more interest in Neko, he is drawn into a deadly world where dangerous scientists hunt magic-wielding witches that have escaped from their secret research laboratory. Neko is one of these escapees, but there are many others who are in similar situations, and it's up to Ryouta to protect them from their would-be captors.

The female character who was mentioned named Neko Kuroha has a mole or some sort of birthmark on her boob and armpit I'm pretty sure.

Hopefully, this is the anime you are looking for, does it seem familiar to you??

https://myanimelist.net/anime/21431/Gokukoku_no_Brynhildr
TheFatDogWarriorYesterday, 1:14 AM
May 1, 10:31 PM
Apr 2022
I'm looking for a character (I think she might be the mc), I have no idea of the anime / ova / movie she's from but I know this:

She's a slim girl with a pale skin tone, her chest isn't huge but I remember her having some and what's more unique that I can remember about her is her having purple twin drills hair (This is the character I have found similar to the one I'm looking for, regarding her face / hair likeness https://myanimelist.net/character/17039/Budoko/pics). As mentioned Idk the source material but I think she was a kind of "normal" girl with this secret identity kind of thing where she would put on a kind of bondage outfit with an eye mask.. Not sure if she was a kind of superhero / vigilante or a villain and she might be either from an ecchi anime or maybe even a hentai (but I lean more for an ecchi anime) from the 90's early 2000's because of the art style I remember.

Please if anyone can help, do so ;___;
May 1, 10:41 PM
Apr 2022
Reply to PUHPUHPUHPOWER

please help me find it

@PUHPUHPUHPOWER I think you're referring to Gokukoku no Brynhildr / Brynhildr in the Darkness
May 1, 10:42 PM

Nov 2013
Reply to PUHPUHPUHPOWER

please help me find it

@PUHPUHPUHPOWER

That's Brynhildr in the Darkness.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
May 1, 11:55 PM
May 2, 2:28 AM

Jan 2023
Reply to TheBigGuy
@PUHPUHPUHPOWER

That's Brynhildr in the Darkness.
@TheBigGuy thanks a lot !!! I am so thankful to u, u made my day ♡

May 2, 5:18 AM

Sep 2018
Reply to YellowStarFish
I'm looking for a character (I think she might be the mc), I have no idea of the anime / ova / movie she's from but I know this:

She's a slim girl with a pale skin tone, her chest isn't huge but I remember her having some and what's more unique that I can remember about her is her having purple twin drills hair (This is the character I have found similar to the one I'm looking for, regarding her face / hair likeness https://myanimelist.net/character/17039/Budoko/pics). As mentioned Idk the source material but I think she was a kind of "normal" girl with this secret identity kind of thing where she would put on a kind of bondage outfit with an eye mask.. Not sure if she was a kind of superhero / vigilante or a villain and she might be either from an ecchi anime or maybe even a hentai (but I lean more for an ecchi anime) from the 90's early 2000's because of the art style I remember.

Please if anyone can help, do so ;___;
@YellowStarFish Have you checked the characters with these tags together? https://www.anime-planet.com/characters/all?hair_color_id=16&include_tags=878
May 2, 2:05 PM
Apr 2022
Reply to GakutoDeathGlare
@GakutoDeathGlare I didn't knew that was a thing, will check it out, thanks!
May 4, 3:45 PM
May 4, 3:53 PM

Feb 2014
@Hydra_X9K

looks like: Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
May 4, 3:55 PM
Jun 2015
Reply to machy871
@machy871 That's what I was thinking. I saw a scene that looks very similar to this pic, which leads me to believe that this pic may be edited in some way. I just didn't know for sure.
May 7, 4:25 AM

Nov 2013
@ljaylotti

It could be Freezing. A girl and a boy work as a duo.

This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
May 7, 11:47 AM
Apr 2024
Reply to TheBigGuy
@ljaylotti

It could be Freezing. A girl and a boy work as a duo.

@TheBigGuy yea i it was thxs og but i already found it
May 7, 1:36 PM

Nov 2013
Reply to ljaylotti
@TheBigGuy yea i it was thxs og but i already found it
@ljaylotti

No problem and that's cool.
May 7, 5:54 PM

Feb 2014
@animegamer245

looks like: Murenase! Seton Gakuen

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
May 7, 6:05 PM
Apr 2022
What anime/manga are these girls from?
May 7, 6:12 PM

Feb 2014
Reply to armob
What anime/manga are these girls from?
@armob

looks like: Idol x Idol Story!

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
May 7, 7:05 PM
Apr 2022
Reply to machy871
thx <3
May 9, 12:35 PM

May 2012
https://i.ibb.co/d7mncLK/1714502142144197.jpg

Can someone tell which episode of Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu this scene appear ^ ?
May 9, 1:10 PM

Feb 2014
Reply to thepath
https://i.ibb.co/d7mncLK/1714502142144197.jpg

Can someone tell which episode of Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu this scene appear ^ ?
@thepath

I think it's just a bonus part (steam theater) of the next episode preview released on the web: Episode 8 web preview.

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
May 10, 11:59 PM
May 11, 12:03 AM

Feb 2014
@damiJESUS

looks like: Kashino (Azur Lane)

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
May 17, 6:45 AM
Aug 2017
What is the name of the anime where two schoolgirls next door are listening two guy talking about them first one of the boys is make fun of other guy talk about one of the girl and then girl starts bagging on the wall with her hand and other girl want to stop her then other guy ties his friend with rope and starts reading his diary out loud then other girl becomes angry
May 18, 2:07 PM

Nov 2020
Looking for the early 2000s Gender Bender anime that I saw in AMV format back in 2009 (maybe 2008? 2007? or 2010? I forgot).

The black haired dude (probably a MC) collapsed in a house (probably because he got headshot'd by something, as far as I remember). After that, he was surrounded by his friends. then, I saw his body changed it's shape, his hair became so long, turned him into a woman. After that transformation, he (or she, because he turned into a woman) stood up, with an emotionless face.
May 19, 2:41 PM

Jul 2021
Anyone can help my identifying an anime ?

From what I can remember, it's a Shonen, there's some sort of game/competition in a "maze" where couples (I remember it being couples but I might be wrong) have to answer questions truthfully to get to the next room or else they fall and/or lose clothes? (I remember some clothes got lost at the end haha)

One pair is probably the MC and/or FMC and the other are siblings. There's some questions the sibling's couple's female character refuse to answer and they keep losing that way. She end up in a state of almost stripped down to her underwear (again, from what I can remember)
Pages (144) « First ... « 142 143 [144]

More topics from this board

» "This was a Masterpiece!!!" sections or moments in shows that aren't that.

APolygons2 - Apr 27

37 by DesuMaiden »»
1 minute ago

» Thoughts on NA?

lezbifriends - May 19

19 by DesuMaiden »»
4 minutes ago

» Dumb narcissistic perverts is supposed to be funny?

Ri-KoRin - 5 hours ago

32 by DesuMaiden »»
5 minutes ago

» 🌹 Anime Questionnaire 2024 🌹 ( 1 2 3 )

Shizuna - May 16

118 by DesuMaiden »»
19 minutes ago

» Anime that made you feel emotional

ST63LTH - 9 hours ago

11 by DesuMaiden »»
21 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.