Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 19, 2020 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's so sweet Ayumu received that flower like that. The group hug too. They are really like a close family than just fellow idols.

The important bonds in this show continously be grow even towards the end of this season. Ayumu's performane this episode is also a thing of beauty.
Dec 19, 2020 6:20 AM

Sep 2008
Such an appropriate situation to go full-on Sakura Trick but alas, this is Love Live. They're "just friends".

Easily the best LL anime in the franchise so far, I wonder if Yuu going for music a setup to possibly adapt some of the SIFAS game story scenarios? (No please, anime is so much better!)
Hyouka and real-life Takayama comparison blog: Completed 31/10/2015
http://hyoukaorigination.blogspot.com/

Aria the Animation and real-life Venice comparision blog:
http://veniceorigination.blogspot.com
Dec 19, 2020 6:30 AM

Feb 2019
@God when? https://imgur.com/a/Bh7s0Mh

Man sunrise have gone full yuri and I love it. The tension and drama in these last two episodes has been great, by far the best two eps of LL ever for me. This season in general has just hit a lot different, from the character dynamics to the story. I’m sad we only got one more episode of this season 😔

Loved Ayumu’s performance at the end too
Dec 19, 2020 6:32 AM

Jul 2012
This episode is so good, and I am so glad that Ayumu is able to resolve herself and become happy. She is such a good girl, and when she
was in the bad mood, Setsuna helped her to regain that passion of school idols, and Ayumu & Yuu are back in the relationship once again.

Also, I loved Ayumu's performance at the end. Can't wait for the final episode next week!
"You don't have to believe in yourself, because I believe in you." - Drax the Destroyer
https://dawnhibiki.carrd.co/

Mirishita ID: L3N93SKX
Discord: DawnHibiki #6454
Dec 19, 2020 6:38 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Very cute and heartwarming this time, really liked how things are better between Ayumu and Yu now, they're so cute together.
Also Ayumu's performance was very lovely, nice that the jealousy part is finally finished, now it's way better
Dec 19, 2020 6:40 AM

Jul 2017
Love how those girls came forward to cheer Ayumu. Truly a blessed episode with so many emotions in it.

Amazing performance by Ayumu, a smile does suit her the best.

Hoping to see more Yuu x Ayumu shinanegans again and again in the future, their exchanges are so enjoyable. They are both supporting and go forward together for their dreams. Hands down the best episode so far.
AikotobaDec 19, 2020 6:47 AM
Dec 19, 2020 6:47 AM

Feb 2019
Who's at fault for teaching Sunrise how to bait better and harder? Still, the cop-out was the same as always in the LL franchise, even if the bait was of higher quality.

After all, 'tis the destiny of all school aidoru to want to kagayaki for everyone and realize that they just love their fans oh so so much, just as much as they do their, uhum, childhood very best platonic friend.
Dec 19, 2020 6:53 AM

Oct 2007
Ayumu cannot move forward without Yuu-chan..

glad to see the Ayumu problem resolved. Go home together. :)

had a good laugh when Kasumin so happy to have a fan. xD

_________

oh, and this arrived about a week ago. :)

December issue of Dengeki G's magazine.

has Rina and Ai as cover. I have not taken it out of the plastic yet.

Dec 19, 2020 7:00 AM

Sep 2019
I liked Ayumu's performance but she's so ANNOYING. I can't stand her.

Yuu wants to talk about what she wants do to but Ayumu says "THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOU'VE EVER SAID SOMETHING LIKE THIS, MY SCHOOL IDOL DREAMS HAVE ONLY JUST BEGUN. HOW COULD YOU HAVE SOMETHING YOU WANT TO DO OTHER THAN BEING MY SLAVE?". Ayumu is over-possesive and her jealousy is so annoying. She needs understand that Yuu is a person who's able to make decisions for herself.
Dec 19, 2020 7:00 AM

Oct 2017
I'm glad the whole yuri thing was resolved quickly and in a nice way too. Ayumu's song was beautiful, she looked lovely while singing.
Dec 19, 2020 7:04 AM

Apr 2014
They walking arm by arm, they hug, they holding hands. "Let's walk together forever". Yuri power intensifies.
The drama between Ayumu and Yu continues. Gladfully, Ayumu can move forward. They accept each other wishes and support each other in the end.
Ayumu's problem reminds me of Adachi from Adachi to Shimamura.

Poor Kasumin when she is the last one left in the club room. 😂

Can't wait to see the idol festival. It will be a great event for sure.
何それ?意味分かんない
Dec 19, 2020 7:38 AM

Apr 2018
Alright, first off, I like how in Ayumu's performance at the end, they added three little scenes of her in a few of her All Stars card outfits (China Maid, Exciting Animal, and Present for You).

The tension in these last two episodes...Love Live, please don't make me sad again. T_T

Also, Kasumi's reaction when everyone was getting pulled out of the club room except her was hilarious.

I'm really excited for the next episode because of the festival. Only issue is, I don't want it to end. </3
Dec 19, 2020 7:55 AM

Jan 2019
all dem hand holding and hugging and grabbing. the gey has increased exponentially this ep. lmao

but this really was a sweet ep because of how ayumu moved on from being constantly stuck to yu. with all her fans, yu and setsuna's support, she finally got over it

did not expect a new song so that was really cool

looking forward to last episode! wonder if yu's song at the end will be the group song??
Dec 19, 2020 7:59 AM

Aug 2013
Ayumu really needed that talk from Setsuna and I'm glad that her issue with Yuu was resolved quickly.
Great song from Ayumu btw.

Kasumi's from being left out and her relief at the end were so hilarious. XD

Dec 19, 2020 8:16 AM

Jan 2014
I really do like how they handled Ayumu and Yu's friendship within this episode, as they dealt with a lot, as it's quite hard to go from it being just the two of them, chasing this dream, and wanting to become idols. To there being more of them, and more people to care about. Then suddenly your time with your best friend is being cut short, and is becoming less. Things that would come to you normally, go to someone else at first, and from the start, it's hard to deal with, because you're best friends, you tell each other most things, so paranoid thoughts sadly surface, and thankfully thanks to the support of others, it all worked out in the end.

Such a beautiful friendship.
Dec 19, 2020 8:27 AM

Jul 2017
We are gonna have season two right?
Dec 19, 2020 8:34 AM

Dec 2011
Well, ffffuck you, Ayumu.
She is so bland and unlikeable I was unable to enjoy the song at the end.

I didn't sign up for this stupid drama. I was enjoying the series until episode 11.

They had to go with "I don't wanna know your dream! I don't care! I'll drag you down with me because I have no idea what to do on my own!" type of shit. Red flags much?

Watching the last episode will feel more like a duty than actual entertainment.
Dec 19, 2020 9:10 AM

Sep 2017
The song Yu was playing at the end is probably gonna be the group song in the last episode, right? When she played it, it sounded like Mermaid vol 2 ~passionate~ to me
Dec 19, 2020 9:32 AM

Aug 2013
z00nex said:
I liked Ayumu's performance but she's so ANNOYING. I can't stand her.

Yuu wants to talk about what she wants do to but Ayumu says "THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOU'VE EVER SAID SOMETHING LIKE THIS, MY SCHOOL IDOL DREAMS HAVE ONLY JUST BEGUN. HOW COULD YOU HAVE SOMETHING YOU WANT TO DO OTHER THAN BEING MY SLAVE?". Ayumu is over-possesive and her jealousy is so annoying. She needs understand that Yuu is a person who's able to make decisions for herself.

Totally agreed. I was enjoying the show until they tried to make 'romantic' a toxic relationship in where Yu wasn't allowed to do what she wanted just because of Ayumu posesive/yandere personality.
Dec 19, 2020 9:53 AM
Jul 2018
Kyoris said:
Well, ffffuck you, Ayumu.
She is so bland and unlikeable I was unable to enjoy the song at the end.

I didn't sign up for this stupid drama. I was enjoying the series until episode 11.

They had to go with "I don't wanna know your dream! I don't care! I'll drag you down with me because I have no idea what to do on my own!" type of shit. Red flags much?

Watching the last episode will feel more like a duty than actual entertainment.

Agreed 100%. I have no idea how people like this shitty drama.
Dec 19, 2020 10:00 AM

Dec 2018
It was so gay omg I just eat it up. Lesbians holding hands saying they love each other,,YEEEEEEEES! And that song in that end expressing her feelings towards Yuu. IMO the Yuri have never been stronger

Anime! I wanted a lesbian kiss so much. But when some Yuri romances cant even do it, why the fuck should you. Still you didn't break anything I love so that makes you an acceptable idiot! Good for you I guess

I really like the ending .My little lesbians love each other and wanna be together forever,,,YEEEEEEEEES

Yuri-CrusaderDec 19, 2020 12:07 PM
Dec 19, 2020 10:15 AM
May 2020

This episode may be my favorite episode so far because of how Ayumu grew so much from this episode.

In episode 1, the reason Ayumu became a school idol was because of Yuu wanted to support one after watching Setsuna's performance and learning that the club "disbanded". And then, her jealousy showed in episode 10 when she accidentally saw Yu captured Setsuna when she almost tripped, making Ayumu assumed that Yu is now focusing on the other girls, not just her. And then in the previous episode where she couldn't hold back her selfishness and left Yu shocked as well at how Ayumu thinks that way.

But in this episode, Ayumu finally realizes that there are fans who actually support her because she thought to herself that no one would support her because she is a plain and ordinary-looking school idol, which isn't exactly true.

The proof lies within the stage they created and also using flowers to define what they want to convey to Ayumu. The Yellow Gerbera daisies they put in on stage symbolizes "love" by her friends meaning that they love her no matter what she thinks of herself. And also, the Rhodanthe flower that was given by Yuu, symbolizes "Feelings that will never change".

Its befitting how Yu gave this because she is telling Ayumu their friendship will never change. They will be friends forever.

And then, her new song "Awakening Promise" tells that Ayumu can now move forward and go even further that what she can imagine with her fans, not just Yu.

I liked this episode so much because of how it became a full circle from the first episode to this. And also I liked the one who actually realized what is around her was the same idol who Ayumu thought was a priority to Yu, and the one who held back being a school idol but was pulled by Yu, being Setsuna.

Also the use of floriography is always a nice touch, just like what they did with Bokutachi Hitotsu no Hikari, Muse's final song in the anime where each member were given a corresponding flower to themselves.

Ayumu's character development was amazing 🤧
ZhiiENDDec 19, 2020 10:27 AM
Dec 19, 2020 10:23 AM
May 2020
DawnHibiki said:
This episode is so good, and I am so glad that Ayumu is able to resolve herself and become happy. She is such a good girl, and when she
was in the bad mood, Setsuna helped her to regain that passion of school idols, and Ayumu & Yuu are back in the relationship once again.

Also, I loved Ayumu's performance at the end. Can't wait for the final episode next week!

I really love that she finally sang something that’s not just for Yu anymore. And the tone of her song is also more happier now. She’s reawakened, with a new hope and dream, that she will achieve with the other girls, and acknowledging that she is not an outsider, and is loved, by her friends and her fans. While also knowing that Yu will always be there for her, no matter what their goal is, no matter how different their goal is. She’s also more sure of herself now.
Dec 19, 2020 10:30 AM

Mar 2019
Next week is already the last huh...and the wait for LL will begin again...I bet even Superstar will be first before the second season of Niji.

I have one little dream for the last episode:

TOKIMEKI Runners!
Dec 19, 2020 10:47 AM

Jul 2012
ZhiiEND said:

I really love that she finally sang something that’s not just for Yu anymore. And the tone of her song is also more happier now. She’s reawakened, with a new hope and dream, that she will achieve with the other girls, and acknowledging that she is not an outsider, and is loved, by her friends and her fans. While also knowing that Yu will always be there for her, no matter what their goal is, no matter how different their goal is. She’s also more sure of herself now.

Same here! She sang this song not only for Yu, but also for the rest of the Nijigasaki idol community, and it really shows how much Ayumu cares for them. Awakening Promise gives so much meaning because it tells that she should be able to move forward along with Yuu and the other girls, and the Rhodanthe flower that Yuu gave to Ayumu represents the feelings that will never change. I like how Ayumu tried to just act like nothing happened because she didn't want to dwell on some kind of drama during the past. Ayumu is a great girl who deserves to be loved, and her character development has done really well.

EDIT: If there's going to be season 2, I hope that the anime can show Ayumu being the main character and being more of the 'leader' instead of just relying on Yuu. As great of a protagonist Yuu is, I want to see Ayumu having a more important role in the series, though unfortunately, S2 might not be happening.
DawnHibikiDec 19, 2020 2:08 PM
"You don't have to believe in yourself, because I believe in you." - Drax the Destroyer
https://dawnhibiki.carrd.co/

Mirishita ID: L3N93SKX
Discord: DawnHibiki #6454
Dec 19, 2020 11:11 AM

Aug 2011
Cupofcinno said:

No, Niji will get only 1 season. Although BD preorder(15k) and single song sell very well around 40k, i dont think sunrise will push them since they only side project.

Real generation Love Live Superstar will get the spot next. They will get season 1,season 2 and movie confirm.
Dec 19, 2020 11:14 AM

Mar 2020
Kasumi be all by herself, her face was hilarious when she realized she wasn't popular xD.

I'm glad Ayumu and Yuu's conflict is resolved, some cute bonding moments between them no?

Cute preformance by Ayumu at the end!!

OK episode :)
Dec 19, 2020 11:54 AM

Jan 2019
CrazyFrogz said:
Cupofcinno said:

No, Niji will get only 1 season. Although BD preorder(15k) and single song sell very well around 40k, i dont think sunrise will push them since they only side project.

Real generation Love Live Superstar will get the spot next. They will get season 1,season 2 and movie confirm.
i dont recall anything being confirmed
Dec 19, 2020 12:06 PM

Apr 2013
CrazyFrogz said:
Cupofcinno said:

They are only side project, but bare in mind, Niji's popularity getting bigger with the fans because of the All Star game. And surely Sunrise will intend to continue the story of Niji because story material is there, based on the game. And of course..

Dec 19, 2020 12:16 PM

Aug 2011
misaka-9982 said:
i dont recall anything being confirmed

It is the same formula for the main generation.

MrBluebear said:

They are only side project, but bare in mind, Niji's popularity getting bigger with the fans because of the All Star game. And surely Sunrise will intend to continue the story of Niji because story material is there, based on the game. And of course..

Yap i know Niji getting bigger but probably we will not have s2 soon enough(if we get one) since probably Sunrise will push Liella for getting spotlight next year. I also want to see fang getting animated.
CrazyFrogzDec 19, 2020 3:13 PM
Dec 19, 2020 4:29 PM

Apr 2015
Best part of the episode was Kasumi being left behind after every school idol from the club got picked up one after the other. At last Kasumi also got picked up, but her face said more than a thousand words, priceless!!

Glad everything is resolved between Yuu and Ayumu, the performance also seemed different. I am just happy there is no drama right till the end now. Looking forward to the finale. Bring on that School Idol festival!!
Dec 19, 2020 6:15 PM

Mar 2016
This was perhaps the least impressive episode to me, but it was still really good, imo....the siegeways just felt quite off at times compared to all the previous episodes. Then again, the first 9 episodes had such a high bar set, in fairness. It occurred to me prior to this that Ayumu never actually got any previous significant spotlight and character realization compared to the other idol girls in the group. Her issue is very irritating, ofc, but understandable for me, at least, though I would’ve liked it more if there was backstory explored regarding her and Yuu; perhaps I’m asking for too much, though. I felt like her performance here was more so her TRUE self, as opposed to the first episode where that particular display was more so a hooker for the viewers.

I’m glad things got resolved before the final episode, and rather surprisingly smoothly at that. I’d sure love a s2, though. We could get even more of this wonderful cast if we get at least 25-26 episodes total (plus a follow up movie)
Dec 19, 2020 7:56 PM

Jan 2011
Ayumu got off a little bit too easy but Yu ant the kind of girl to go off on her best *friend* but i guess her admitting shes selfish and showing some love to her fans was something, really didnt help to give the girl with the weakest appearance outside the first episode really forced drama reflecting badly on her also didnt think they'd do a song does this count as her performance lol?
Dec 19, 2020 8:02 PM
Jul 2020
Only good parts of this episode were the solo song at the end and seeing the girls support each other in the club room.

Yuri aspect of the show is gross and ruined it for me. LL is not about homosexual relationships, its mainly about music and supporting each other, not weird homo sexual tension.
Dec 19, 2020 8:07 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Well, Ayumu simply over thinking their relations and what happened before. She was afraid to feel lost of Yuu with everything changed quickly. Moreover, Yuu already has her own dream. While in fact, Yuu was pretty much let it go through the enjoyable process.

However, since Ayumu was very upset and told everything she had, its already inflicted Yuu's mind. The result was undeniable, they both had a difficult situations and needed to clear it out as fast as possible. Setsuna even needed to stepped up a bit, solving their own problematics. How sweet, i think Setsuna was feeling guilty for causing the rift, while in fact, its simply because of Ayumu's complexity. Gladly, Setsuna did a nice speech there; You just couldn't quit. Since you started it, you need to finished it through the end. There was no turning back! Well, its already complex with a whole preparation. So, the conclusion was quite easy-going after that.

Summary, Yuu let her feeling delivered via those flower, it was never changed. She even told Ayumu about her real dream and clearly stated that she was still in lov, err i mean, still supported her with everything she had. Case closed with a nice song coming from Ayumu to cleared that they would always lov, err i mean, supporting each others. Great!

Now, since its over. Finally, the real deal will coming at their last episode: the festival! Judging by the name, i wonder if these title have one season only and Love Live! will continuing their franchises directly to the School Idol Festival All Stars title starting from the next year. Well, lets see what happen at the next episode, first!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 19, 2020 8:40 PM

Aug 2018
Without Setsuna's help, Ayumu's personality will become more worst. She's cute probably one the cutest in all of the girls also her performance was great in the end but i lost my interest to her because of the conflict with Yuu. The other girls had good conflicts why give Ayumu mindless jealousy drama lol. At least it resolved now but still... what a waste this anime was so good until that last ep.

Moving on, Kasumi so hilarious lol without her i will not enjoy this anime much.
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Dec 19, 2020 10:45 PM

Nov 2019
Welp that was dumb and pointless

This is the epitome of pointless yuri baiting, at least Sunshine did it right, pulling a yuri bait and leaving it one, but Nijigasaki pulled one and be like nah uh looky here it's platonic af, way to backpedal
Dec 20, 2020 12:14 AM

Mar 2012
I'm just glad the drama between Yuu and Ayumu got resolved before the finale. They obviously had to change a lot of details from the game, but the way the conflict was presented in the anime felt much more pointless and just made Ayumu seem like she had an obsession issue in the end.

But whatever, looking forward to the conclusion! Makes me wonder if we're just going to get jam-packed performances one after another the entire episode, lol.
Dec 20, 2020 8:23 AM

Jul 2014
Why is every Love Live "main girl" complete and utter trash as a character? Granted, Ayumu isn't anywhere close to as obnoxious as Chika or Honoka, but she's really gone and given them a run for their money after barely being a character until episode 10. And of course, the show more or less glosses over her toxicity and possessiveness and acts like everything is fine again after Ayumu's second performance. Fuck that, and fuck how this character treats Yu.

This iteration of Love Live has become an absolute chore to watch and I'm so glad it's almost over.
Dec 20, 2020 8:30 PM

Jul 2016
So... Ayumu gayest character in all LL confirmed? She sure was a pain for some people here with her insecurities, jealousy and overall sense of possessiveness over Yuu but for some reason, I couldn't bring myself to dislike her. Leaving the notorious yuri-baiting aside, I kinda understand her situation and as someone else here said, the fact of her being extremely dependent on Yuu indeed reminded me of Adachi (Adachi to Shimamura) concerning just how lost Ayumu feels when Yuu is not involved.

This said, not of my most favorite episodes but still a pretty solid one. The drama and tension between Ayumu and Yuu were handled pretty decently and the resolution with Ayumu overcoming her feelings of being left behind after the talk with Setsuna and the encounter at her "flowers" stage was executed in a pretty satisfying way. In general, I'm happy with this conclusion and the performance she gave at the end, not only for Yuu, but for everyone that support her was indeed pretty lovely to see.

On the other side, arrangements for the Idol Festival are pretty much completed and I swear, this is the first time I actually feel excited for an Idol performance in LL. What can I say? This show actually managed to make me feel hype as fuck so now, I'm absolutely looking forward to this finale.
SouthRzVaDec 21, 2020 9:18 AM
Dec 21, 2020 7:13 AM

Dec 2014
I was thinking about giving this particular part of LL franchise a higher score, since it changed direction and I loved character design more, than in original series but... these lesbians, man... I just can't like anything with shoujou/shounen-ai, so I'll pass on this, what a shame
Dec 22, 2020 2:33 PM

Mar 2008
the anime made Ayumu so fucking annoying... the drama made more sense in the game where Ayumu had the right to be upset but this? they were just like "quick we need something interesting let's change the drama from the game to garbage yuri bait in the anime, that will sell for sure" lol Ayumu wasn't that stupid and possessive in the game, she kinda feels like a different character in the anime... I never cared about her but now I kind of just dislike her :/
Dec 22, 2020 3:41 PM

Dec 2016
Could somone explain to me why Emma is using word "buono" if she is from Switzerland and not Italy?
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.98/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.167/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.89/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.66/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.55/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Dec 22, 2020 7:02 PM

Jul 2008
Nieznajomy43 said:
Could somone explain to me why Emma is using word "buono" if she is from Switzerland and not Italy?

From the wikia:

She uses the Italian word "Buono" (meaning "good") when introducing herself, which indicates that she is from the Italian-speaking part of Switzerland, which includes the canton (Swiss Confederation member state) of Ticino and some southern parts of Grisons.
Dec 26, 2020 1:15 PM
May 2019
Let’s get the negatives out of the way first. There’s nothing I hate more in this show than the random insert songs in public places they did for the first few episodes. They brought that back in this episode and I just hate it. The song was fine but you don’t need a song in every episode. In this instance, it was brutally unnecessary.

That was really the only thing I didn’t like about this episode, though. Everything else was solid. Some good buildup for the School Idol Festival. Can’t wait to see the big finale next week with the Festival.
Dec 26, 2020 1:28 PM

Dec 2018
Penguinman37 said:
Last episode huh? Well this show did go out with a bang!

A great show about friendship, bonds and getting threw hard times not as one but a team. The only thing I could say bugged me a bit was towards the end, felt this show dipped a bit in terms of quality.

All in all a good show.

Final score 7.4 > 7/10

You have one more episode left =) This LL have 13 episodes not 12
Dec 26, 2020 2:47 PM

Mar 2020
Yuri-Crusader said:
Penguinman37 said:
Last episode huh? Well this show did go out with a bang!

A great show about friendship, bonds and getting threw hard times not as one but a team. The only thing I could say bugged me a bit was towards the end, felt this show dipped a bit in terms of quality.

All in all a good show.

Final score 7.4 > 7/10

You have one more episode left =) This LL have 13 episodes not 12

I posted on the wrong thread rip
Dec 27, 2020 3:32 PM

Jan 2013
Atavistic said:
Why is every Love Live "main girl" complete and utter trash as a character? Granted, Ayumu isn't anywhere close to as obnoxious as Chika or Honoka, but she's really gone and given them a run for their money after barely being a character until episode 10. And of course, the show more or less glosses over her toxicity and possessiveness and acts like everything is fine again after Ayumu's second performance. Fuck that, and fuck how this character treats Yu.

This iteration of Love Live has become an absolute chore to watch and I'm so glad it's almost over.

What was obnoxious about Chika and Honoka?
Salmon is delicious.
Dec 28, 2020 11:03 AM

Dec 2012
what a pointless and shitty drama
Dec 30, 2020 4:25 AM
Jan 2016
this is a beautiful and real episode.
if you still hate the drama, it means you do not accept changes in your life.

what's wrong with yuri? love live is a one-piece story ... that plays girl feelings and interacts with other girls. It is only natural that all this love will end up in girls who love each other.

if you keep swearing and insulting, you are an ignorant person.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2020

66 by Sommernacht »»
May 12, 4:41 AM

Poll: » Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ringare - Oct 10, 2020

65 by Sommernacht »»
Apr 21, 3:22 AM

» Better than Sunshine?

Kayroad - Dec 23, 2023

14 by Otakupervert890 »»
Apr 8, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2020

54 by youchl »»
Mar 11, 1:48 PM

» What character is the center?

Kayroad - Dec 24, 2023

1 by Amranhakim8 »»
Dec 25, 2023 12:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.