Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 16, 2020 1:28 AM

Nov 2011
Who all is just clinging to this with the desperate hope that 17 years of not-so-patiently waiting will at long last result in the continuation/completion of X/1999?

Raise your hands, my brethren, and let us form a pact of hope and desperate fan-girling.
Feb 26, 2021 7:54 PM

Feb 2021
Yes me !!!! Lol i made a post similar to this in manga forums lol

That i wanted to x to be finished instead of more bland sakura (dint get me wrong, i love sakura and sakura chronicles) but i think that the lastest sakura manga lack magic hahaha no pun intented , is so bland something is missing idk what

Im a CLAMP manga lover, dude this women make so great things yet ... what with them, finish X please T.T
Apr 4, 2021 10:17 AM

Sep 2008
Absolutely here for this. I’ve been holding my breath for far too long. Love the amount of remakes I’m seeing lately.
:)
Jun 12, 2021 2:10 PM

Feb 2016
That would be me. I think Tokyo Babylon sucks, but I will embrace anything leading to more X.
LucifrostJun 12, 2021 2:14 PM
その目だれの目?
Jun 17, 2021 10:40 PM
The Destroyer.
Feb 2013
Definitely myself.
Jul 18, 2021 12:01 AM

Nov 2011
Lucifrost said:
That would be me. I think Tokyo Babylon sucks, but I will embrace anything leading to more X.

SAME. I feel bad saying that, but genuinely Tokyo Babylon is pretty horrifying on so many levels. Seishiro is 25, Subaru is like 15/16, and Seishiro purposely seduces him AND THE TWIN SISTER SUPPORTS THIS? Then she CONTINUES to support it knowing he's a murderer?? I love and hate Hokuto for this. "Lol I'm gonna save my brother from this guy I know is a serial killer by sacrificing myself and therefore giving my brother lifelong trauma, while ALSO hoping they end up together"...????? Not only that, wasn't Seishiro a victim of incest by his own mother? Though I think that was covered in X, not TB. But it was kind of romanticized....

CLAMP I love you why you gotta be so toxic and warped with romance.
Mar 25, 2022 11:52 AM

Apr 2010
First 10 years I really had my hopes that maybe maaaaybeeee someday we are going to FINALLY get the ending. Now... Im just feeling empty cuz just lost my hope :/
Also, why in the world they are not finishing it especially when they decided how its going to end long time ago? if im not mistaken they thought of this story in their highschool years...
P.S. If somehow someday they are going to continue it i hope that they'll stick to their old artstyle instead the new one...
Jul 2, 2022 5:12 PM

Jul 2010
I would LOVE to see/read more X (still haven't finished original manga lol shame on me) but I am not holding my breath to it. Highly doubt CLAMP will finish the work OR there will be another anime adaptation- because we already had a full on tv series. Maybe it's not very true to the source material but without a definitive ending I don't think someone will decide to give it "Brotherhood" treatment.
Aug 30, 2022 8:31 PM
Anime Moderator
May 2018
If they decide to finally finish the manga, sure. I wouldn't really want another anime adaptation though, the 2001 series is probably the best we're gonna get. Since it adapts all 18 volumes there'd be no point in adapting it again since there wouldn't be much left to continue with (only a few more volumes if it's ever finished). Full on remakes usually happen more when a series has half or less unadapted.

Edit: Since this thread got me thinking, here's my two cents on Subaru/Seishirou
MagicPollyAug 30, 2022 9:52 PM
Yesterday, 6:23 AM

Jun 2008
X is still my most favorite manga of all time, and knowing I'll never see an ending makes me more depressed than Subaru-sama after you-know-what.
But honestly, not only Clamp is cursed (also see Clover), would they still be able to continue X the same way? Their artstyle changed so much and it's clear they're only interested in more recent and popular series. Don't want a TRC clone after 20 years of hiatus, and that's likely what will come out, instead, please, just kill it already and let my beloved, me and everyone else finally rest in peace.

you're so cute when you're frustrated, dear

More topics from this board

» Tokyo Babylon 2021 Anime will be cancelled because of plagarism concerns

AcceleratorAngel - Mar 28, 2021

36 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
Yesterday, 6:09 AM

» i think people forget that Gohands do good adaptations as long as its not anime original.

derpinat0rz - Apr 28

1 by MagicPolly »»
Apr 28, 2:27 PM

» I don't know why you guys complain so much, the artstyle is absolutely fine in this remake... ( 1 2 )

Ajvisor - Oct 25, 2020

54 by RuyyyZero »»
Apr 19, 2023 11:22 AM

» Postponed

MegamiRem - Dec 24, 2020

5 by IridescentJaune »»
Apr 16, 2023 4:20 PM

Poll: » The Visuals look Similar to 07 Ghost

removed-user - Feb 12, 2021

1 by MagicPolly »»
Feb 12, 2021 1:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.