Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 8, 2020 4:37 PM

Aug 2013
So back in the day, Tokyopop released some of the novels in English but never finished when they went out of business and those volumes became out of print. Luckily, it looks like the company J-Novel Club will begin releasing English translations of the print novels in hardcover 3 volume omnibus editions starting in July 2021.
Dec 9, 2020 2:29 AM

Apr 2013
Great news, I wasn't aware of that, I'll be sure to buy them when they come out !
Aug 1, 2021 7:41 AM

Dec 2015
Holding a brand new book (a hard one at that) feels so good after almost 16 years. (as I missed most volumes past the first two during the original english print)
Aug 12, 2021 8:13 AM

May 2012
I almost forgot to buy it, but fortunately got reminded of it thanks to you guys. Ordered yesterday and arrived today. :)

Design is kinda similar to Vertical's Katanagatari edition, which is nice. Too bad that you have to wait that long for the next release, though. ;(
My Rereads | My Favorite Mangaka | Soylent Green

Buy stuff, or buy at least your favorites if you can afford it - Don't be lame.

D W-W&N 🤍

MAL is a far cry from being my main literature site, that's why I won't be doing mere single chapter updates anymore. Manga- aka Baka-Updates + 2 French ones are miles better and more thorough/complete + less restricting. The latter are perfectly suited for Manga/Light Novel/Books collectors such as myself. Less stressful/tiring this way. -g-
Oct 9, 2021 3:01 AM

Dec 2015
crescensXG said:
Too bad that you have to wait that long for the next release, though. ;(

Unless you decide to buy their virtual releases too. ;) (I guess that's the point, those real books being simply expensive bonuses.)
Nov 13, 2021 8:09 AM

May 2012
Sorry for having noticed so late...

True, and in fact, I buy the digital releases as well. This one is for both, collecting's and enjoyment's sake. Been awhile since I completed the series (seems now it will resume at some point), so I'm glad to have a chance to relive past moments with this edition. :)
My Rereads | My Favorite Mangaka | Soylent Green

Buy stuff, or buy at least your favorites if you can afford it - Don't be lame.

D W-W&N 🤍

MAL is a far cry from being my main literature site, that's why I won't be doing mere single chapter updates anymore. Manga- aka Baka-Updates + 2 French ones are miles better and more thorough/complete + less restricting. The latter are perfectly suited for Manga/Light Novel/Books collectors such as myself. Less stressful/tiring this way. -g-

More topics from this board

» Best version

Oznerol7 - May 25, 2022

0 by Oznerol7 »»
May 25, 2022 9:32 AM

Poll: » Slayers Vol.2 "The Sorcerers of Atlas" Discussion (chapters 6-12)

Rei_III - Aug 9, 2021

0 by Rei_III »»
Aug 9, 2021 6:10 AM

Poll: » Slayers Vol.1 "The Slayers" Discussion

Rei_III - Aug 1, 2021

0 by Rei_III »»
Aug 1, 2021 7:54 AM

» 16 Volumes?

JewlZ25 - Jul 5, 2019

3 by JewlZ25 »»
Dec 15, 2019 11:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.