Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 6, 2020 11:55 AM

May 2014
I knew about all this from the manga. The backstory (so far, at least) isn't super-original or anything, but it provides nice context for the conflicting thoughts that go on in her head.

As people have said, the pacing for the last three episodes will be challenging.
Dec 6, 2020 12:11 PM
Jan 2020
Roch2001 said:
Really loved Nana's character development here. I almost feel she deserves a Vegeta esq redemption arc! The dude looking for who killed his sister will probably find the killer in the winner of the battle royale match he won. Mmm, Battle Royale, over a decade since I watched it, might be time for a rewatch as one of the greatest moments in cinema history!

Potential Spoliers:

Please don't discuss the manga in the anime forum.

Affirmative and sorry.
Dec 6, 2020 12:17 PM

Apr 2015
So Jin actually injured Nana when she tried to run from him, yet he brought her to Michiru so she could recover. Jin is up to something and he needs Nana for that plan.

That was a pretty tragic backstory from Nana and honestly, it felt pretty real despite her killing everyone and lying about her whereabouts. So I can imagine that Nana telling her story would make people not believe her cause of everything that has happened.

Jin was right after all, "You may not be the only murderer on this island".. Honestly, I have my suspicion on who the second murderer is.
Dec 6, 2020 12:36 PM
Mar 2019
NewYearSameMe said:
Synchrohayba said:
Damn they censored the scene with her parents corpses , it was more messed up in the manga , but overall great episode.

I'm too lazy, so you could please provide a pic of the panel in which the parents are dead...

Also, they did not mention the brother in the backstory, so I dunno if that was intentionally or not...
i dont know how to send picture here , if you want me to send you picture , give me your facebook privatly
Dec 6, 2020 12:41 PM

Jul 2020
NewYearSameMe said:
Synchrohayba said:

Also, they did not mention the brother in the backstory, so I dunno if that was intentionally or not...
i dont know how to send picture here , if you want me to send you picture , give me your facebook privatly

Nah, you are good, I already saw the images, but yeah, you are right, it is slightly more messed up...
Dec 6, 2020 1:00 PM

May 2018
Of course she escapes again lol. He let her go so she can kill off the rest of the students or what? The amount of plot armor she has is reaching parody levels

And was I supposed to feel sorry for her? Sorry but that sob story doesn't excuse her being a murderer, so cry me a river
Dec 6, 2020 1:03 PM
Nov 2020
girlfriendluvr said:
This episode left out the best parts of this section of the manga. Completely cut Michiru's speech! Really disappointing.

Wut I just went side by side both versions and I don't know what you're talking about :D It's a pretty good adaptation so far.
Dec 6, 2020 1:06 PM

May 2018
girlfriendluvr said:
This episode left out the best parts of this section of the manga. Completely cut Michiru's speech!

Good, I couldn't stand seeing more of her dumbness
Dec 6, 2020 1:19 PM

Nov 2014
bellybuttons said:
They just threw the identity of the new killer at us it seems like. I am curious what her ability is, invisibility is my guess going off the title. I wonder if she's been following Nana around all this time?

knowing this series loves twists, she could very well be a red herring
Dec 6, 2020 1:42 PM
Nov 2020
IHateBoredom said:
Kur4y4m1 said:

True.. todays episode ended in chapter 21 and it's 9 chapters left to chapter 30. Since this has 3 episodes left, my theory is it will 3 chapters/episode for now on.

Episode 11 will be from chapter 22 - 24, episode 12 will be from chapter 25 - 27 and finally episode 13 will be from chapter 28 - 30. Each of the end of the chapters is actually a good way to end each episode in my opinion, but the problem is the adaptation. Let's hope they will adapted it properly in this remaining 3 episodes.

Yeah I agree, that what I hoped to.

hmm.. not sure about that there is still a lot of content. This episode adapted 2 chapters of manga (38 pages each)
Chapters from 22-30 have about same amount of pages. So i wonder how will they pull it off? I have few ideas.
1)Optimal - either they make 14th ep. or stretch the 13th into 40 minute episode ending it in the best spot (30 ch)
2)Strange - they will end it with 28 ch. leaving Invisible blade chapter not completed.
3)Bad - rush and cut content to end it in 30 ch.
Let's hope for the best.

Dec 6, 2020 2:17 PM

Apr 2015
Great episode. Nana's backstory was nice to know, nothing too shocking but still pretty sad. There's a second murderer...so far Michiru, Jin, and Fuuko seem like the most likely suspects but it might also be someone new we haven't been introduced to yet. Michiru is really looking sus the whole episode, might be a red herring though. Looking forward to the next episode and I wonder how they'll wrap this whole series up with the last three episodes.

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Dec 6, 2020 3:27 PM
Jul 2018
Penguinman37 said:
I really hate it when they make a sad backstory for an evil person, It's very cliche in shounen anime. Can't they just make an evil person with a normal backstory.

Yes cliche and sad, but you can't hate it.

I like to think of it this way. We would have thought for the rest of the series that Nana was blindly following orders from the government. Essentially making us hate her, a lot.

Now that we know why she has this hatred for the talented, it makes us sympathize more with Nana to know why she came into that situation in the first place.

If Nana had a normal backstory and she ended up taking this job from the government because she had nothing better to do. It would make us all root for Kyouya and the class yes, but we would question why even do this when she could've lived a normal life? Why would you do this with no motives? If she did it for no reason then we would conclude that she was just crazy. No matter what everyone needs motives to do something, whether it comes from a sad backstory or they are just crazy.

I hope that kind of makes sense lol.
removed-userDec 6, 2020 3:33 PM
Dec 6, 2020 4:09 PM

Apr 2019
so we get more backstory on Nana this episode, pretty interesting. Though while Nana and Michur had a nice little conversation somebody has been murdered... who did it?

Dec 6, 2020 4:11 PM

Oct 2020
I liked nana's backstory. Now someone else has been killed but it wasn't nana, I feel like this show just keeps adding more onto the story after every episode.
Dec 6, 2020 4:15 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Okay, so apparently Jin decided to let Nana free until a certain time, in order for him to knew her better, especially with his situations that still didn't know a lot about the committee, the one that gave order to Nana to killed the talented human. Well, its understandable, since he was still stack at those island, together with his own problematic as a wanted person. By knewing Nana better, he hope to get more information about the group behind all of those scheme. Instead, i got to see Nana backstory first.

Well, its kind of fucked up story. Their parents got killed because of her mistake, its caused her to be a cold blooded girl against a talented peoples. However, i am still uneasy with her behaviour too. She was certainly weirdo at her age; brought the severed head without any fear, woke up all night without any fear, using some kind of weird game alone without any feel and her overall kid expression showed a typical of psychopath. Well, referring to her father story, i guess that Nana mostly had a talented power, like many other kids that she killed. However, since her grudge was too powerful, she decided to be a tool for the committee's dirty plan, and forgot all of her talent, or even forced to be a talentless for the sake of her desire to seek a revenge over her cruel past. Either its right or not, i don't mind anything with that. Lol.

Anyway, after the revelations of Nana's backstory, another murderous action happened at her absence. Its involved the scene at the op one, and yeah, they might've already hinted the culprit. Was that right, its a green hair girl? Whats her motive? To started a war like Jin's already mentioned before. Lol. The island must be wreck in a havoc soon, even those useless eyeglasses teacher already set a plan to escape from those miserable island. Well, its time for Nana the leader to show off her charm!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 6, 2020 4:24 PM
Anime crunchtime

Jun 2017
Came here after finishing all my episodes for the day, and oh boy, am I glad we have threads like those to discuss each episode, because I was dying to talk about it!

To start off with, and in my opinion, this is the most important part: Someone was murdered, and for the first time since episode 1, it wasn't Nana who committed it(I'm not counting deaths that happened before the events of the anime started, so no, the zombies/previous talented occupants don't count here). This is an extremely important point since it reveals that there is more then one killer in this game of cats and mouse.

The second most important thing we learned this episode is Nana's past. Now I'm sure some people will change their opinions of Nana after hearing her sob story, but honestly since Nana could also be lying about it, I couldn't consider it to wight more important then the murder perpetrated by someone else then her..There's a high chance that part of her story is true here though, and that's why I place it as second most important aspect of this episode.

Third and lastly, is that Jin didn't kill Nana, I know some might think he's responsible for the latest murder, but I'd like to think otherwise. He seems like he's more interested in Nana's motives and psyche rather then straight up wanting to murder everyone again, so for now I'm giving him benefit of doubt.

P.S.: Did Jin give her phone back to Nana? I don't remember that part to be honest, so its all a little fuzzy for me..

Dec 6, 2020 4:37 PM
Nov 2019
SPOILER ALERT!!!

I guess it is this is the real enemy....

Dec 6, 2020 5:10 PM

Sep 2017
I'm really convinced the murderer is either the teacher or Michiru. Would honestly love Nana and Michiru teaming up and being murder gfs
Dec 6, 2020 5:23 PM

May 2018
_cenjoo said:
Penguinman37 said:
I really hate it when they make a sad backstory for an evil person, It's very cliche in shounen anime. Can't they just make an evil person with a normal backstory.

I like to think of it this way. We would have thought for the rest of the series that Nana was blindly following orders from the government. Essentially making us hate her, a lot.

Now that we know why she has this hatred for the talented, it makes us sympathize more with Nana to know why she came into that situation in the first place.

If Nana had a normal backstory and she ended up taking this job from the government because she had nothing better to do. It would make us all root for Kyouya and the class yes, but we would question why even do this when she could've lived a normal life? Why would you do this with no motives? If she did it for no reason then we would conclude that she was just crazy. No matter what everyone needs motives to do something, whether it comes from a sad backstory or they are just crazy.

Yes we can hate it. Sob backstories for evil characters in anime is as cliche as it gets

And I don't care about her motives, nothing can justify her being a murderer
Dec 6, 2020 5:33 PM

Jan 2011
oh not guy i've never seen before has died but it wasn't Nana this time , cut to girl that totally has something to do with it that we've hardly seen but most likely will be a bait N switch.

while we got to know more about Nana i really hope it wasn't trying to make us feel bad for her also i don't believe anything about it outside her parents were killed like what kind of "burglar" kills like that mmm not sure we'll find out with 2 eps left

wish Jin didn't drop such a huge hint or the ending might of had some form of a impact
Dec 6, 2020 5:39 PM
Apr 2016
What kind of fucking burglar severs someone's head and leaves such a bloody mess out of them?! That ought to be a psychopath looking to have some "fun"; but in that case, an error comes forth: he would've likely targeted the little Nana instead of her parents.

The fact that the new kill happened right after that guy said "psychopaths will come out" makes it seem like he did it, but clearly it wasn't him so really, it's just the author messing up..
Dec 6, 2020 6:21 PM

Mar 2020
So Nana kills the talented for revenge for what happened to her parents, it was a sad story. I'm enjoying Jin's approach to Nana, but he better not let his guard down.
Another murder and it wasn’t Nana, well since the students realized that the island has no laws there was a chance it would happen.
"I don't want to achieve anything, I just think that the person who has the greatest freedom in the ocean is the king of pirates." - Monkey D. Luffy.
"There is no one better than me when it comes to ending the expectations of others." - Natsuki Subaru
Dec 6, 2020 6:50 PM
Dec 2016
Dariat said:
_cenjoo said:

Yes we can hate it. Sob backstories for evil characters in anime is as cliche as it gets

99% of bad people aren’t born evil something makes them bad. What your complaining about isn’t a cliche it’s reality sorry if that upsets you. Secondly while i don’t think it does in this case murder can definitely be justified and quite often is in fiction and reality. Finally it doesn’t have to justify her murders just explain them theirs a difference even if you can’t see it
Dec 6, 2020 7:25 PM

Jul 2008
Glordit said:
MegamiRem said:
Was that backstory legit or just a made up story? I have my doubts.

Interesting twist at the end yet again, who murdered this dude.

Back story is legit but there are

Dec 6, 2020 7:28 PM
Mar 2015
Another murderer is on the loose
Dec 6, 2020 7:58 PM

Mar 2018
I dunno, I don't think a mere robber will go so far to kill an entire family, let alone beheading. It seems Nana's backstory has more "backstories".

Dec 6, 2020 8:08 PM

Aug 2012
IHateBoredom said:
Another good episode, but as a manga reader I am quite worry of how they will end this anime. I am afraid the end for this anime won't be proper.

I think the same, probably never gets a 2 season and will have an inconclusive ending. Anyway, I hope that gets an s2 cuz I feel that nana gets an improvement in the second part.
Dec 6, 2020 8:28 PM

Aug 2017
Well....didn't expected that Nana would have had a traumatic past!!

I thought that she was taught in some secret facility which trains agents to kill the Talented.

And now there's one more murderer among them. This show just keeps on getting interesting with every new episode!!

Dec 6, 2020 9:28 PM

Feb 2016
Great episode, we got to know a lot about Nana and we never got interrupted by herself thinking in ways to kill someone, so it was a nice change of pace! And Nana as a child was so cute!
I really hope the new assassin turns out to be a big threat for Nana and the plot, it would suck if he/she get discovered and defeated immediately :/
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Dec 6, 2020 11:29 PM
May 2017
Uh oh looks like she's developing a sweet spot for Michiru.
Dec 6, 2020 11:46 PM
Jan 2020
Klefki_of_Awsome said:
Came here after finishing all my episodes for the day, and oh boy, am I glad we have threads like those to discuss each episode, because I was dying to talk about it!

To start off with, and in my opinion, this is the most important part: Someone was murdered, and for the first time since episode 1, it wasn't Nana who committed it(I'm not counting deaths that happened before the events of the anime started, so no, the zombies/previous talented occupants don't count here). This is an extremely important point since it reveals that there is more then one killer in this game of cats and mouse.

The second most important thing we learned this episode is Nana's past. Now I'm sure some people will change their opinions of Nana after hearing her sob story, but honestly since Nana could also be lying about it, I couldn't consider it to wight more important then the murder perpetrated by someone else then her..There's a high chance that part of her story is true here though, and that's why I place it as second most important aspect of this episode.

Third and lastly, is that Jin didn't kill Nana, I know some might think he's responsible for the latest murder, but I'd like to think otherwise. He seems like he's more interested in Nana's motives and psyche rather then straight up wanting to murder everyone again, so for now I'm giving him benefit of doubt.

P.S.: Did Jin give her phone back to Nana? I don't remember that part to be honest, so its all a little fuzzy for me..

Tachibana Jin hasn't given Nana's phone back because he wanted to investigated committee that send Nana to the island more. Also, Jin wanted to see another true color of Nana before he returned it to her.
Dec 6, 2020 11:51 PM
Jan 2020
Dariat said:
_cenjoo said:

So you are saying that you hated Nana and she doesn't deserve some forgiveness when she finally repented from her crimes? Everyone who ever doing bad things in this world deserved redemption, but the punishment is inevitable.
Dec 7, 2020 4:21 AM

Oct 2016
Great episode, that was definitely my favorite episode so far. This episode was a really nice change of pace, after nonstop killing and shit I really liked this episode. And it showed us Nana's backstory, I have a feeling that whole "robbery" is orchestrated by the government or something, there's something off about it to just be a normal robbery.

Protecc Michiru please, she's too pure for this world. They're really not trying to hide that the 2nd killer might be the green haired girl lmao, unless it's bait. Really looking forward to the next episode, I am really itching to read the manga.
Dec 7, 2020 6:35 AM
Anime crunchtime

Jun 2017
Kur4y4m1 said:
Klefki_of_Awsome said:

Tachibana Jin hasn't given Nana's phone back because he wanted to investigated committee that send Nana to the island more. Also, Jin wanted to see another true color of Nana before he returned it to her.

Yeah, that was the part I was talking about.. So he didn't return it to her then? OK, thanks for telling me!:)
Dec 7, 2020 6:48 AM

Aug 2012
tomarwan said:

Except no shounen protagonist uses their sad backstory to directly manipulate other characters, not just to show their motives and make viewers sad.

NatsuDragneel12 said:

Honestly, Kyoya should've addressed that possibility from the very beginning. Why should a new kid be the only killer?
Dec 7, 2020 9:19 AM
Nov 2020
Have we seen that green-haired girl before? Also, I just realized that since Jin can transform into anyone ...can't he simply transform into Nana and do some "experimentation"?

Also, I'm still holding out to the possibility that Nakajima is still alive, and his role/power in the story will come full circle near the end of this show.
Dec 7, 2020 10:28 AM

May 2014
Oh, I forgot to mention that I like how she was considering using her tragic backstory for sympathy points and as a cover for her actions.

"I should make personal stories like this as relatable as possible."

It takes a really special mentality to try to twist even that to manipulative advantage.
Dec 7, 2020 10:37 AM

Aug 2018
Sounds like Jin was right about Talented having a dark & psychotic side which could appear under certain circumstances. I don't believe he himself killed that guy, especially since he's seeking for truth. Also he mentioned that his peers fought themselves, each Talented fighting another Talented : basically it would be a new cycle
Dec 7, 2020 10:43 AM

Aug 2012
kuwangpa said:
Also, I just realized that since Jin can transform into anyone ...can't he simply transform into Nana and do some "experimentation"?

He clearly can't due to the unknown limitations as it was implied at the beginning of the episode.
Dec 7, 2020 12:17 PM

Nov 2019
Yeah u know what, Nana got out of there through luck. Jin is a true enemy of humanity....

It was interesting knowing her backstory,it made me feel sorry for her but i still love Nana. i hope you she finds it in her to really spare Michiru( but we can't be sure yet)

Interesting twist at the end, i just hope that i haven't figured out who it is just based on the shots
Dec 7, 2020 2:00 PM

Feb 2015
Poor Nana :/
I'm pretty sure her entire backstory was some kind of set up by the exact same people who are giving her orders now. It probably wasn't a talented person who murdered her family and just a normal human killer, but the government saw a chance to use that instance to their advantage and fuel some deep hatred within Nana, so she would do their dirty work on the island.

The girl with the green hair could be our second killer, but she could also be the next victim - the focus on her has to mean something tho.
I also don't get why certain individuals hate Nana that much. It's pretty obvious she's not doing any of this for fun and was brainwashed. Jin not killing her also makes sense, cause she's not a threat to him and he wants to know about the higher ups.

Underdog anime of the season imo!
I really hope we'll get a second season, even tho it's extremely unlikely ^^'
There's no possible way you can steal my heart

I want to drown in this sweet Melancholy
Dec 7, 2020 5:40 PM

Dec 2016
tomarwan said:
Penguinman37 said:
Well today's episode showed Nana's backstory. It is very sad indeed.

Well I enjoyed Nana being beat down by Tachibana, greatest moment of the whole series.

OK episode :/

That was my favorite moment too.

It was satisfying to see.

Because it is hard to make good villain without tragic backstory that will not sound just like an asshole.
Other good villain is type "love to hate" like Joffrey from Game of Thrones.

Only exception can be characters like Light Yagami from Death Note who was becoming more and more evil during the course of the story.
Also, there is the rarest type of villain "who is right"... but this is even harder to pull of.

Overall if Nana didn't had tragic backstory entire story would land superflat.

Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.98/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.167/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.89/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.66/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.55/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Dec 7, 2020 8:23 PM
Jan 2020
StormxNightmare said:
Poor Nana :/
I'm pretty sure her entire backstory was some kind of set up by the exact same people who are giving her orders now. It probably wasn't a talented person who murdered her family and just a normal human killer, but the government saw a chance to use that instance to their advantage and fuel some deep hatred within Nana, so she would do their dirty work on the island.

The girl with the green hair could be our second killer, but she could also be the next victim - the focus on her has to mean something tho.
I also don't get why certain individuals hate Nana that much. It's pretty obvious she's not doing any of this for fun and was brainwashed. Jin not killing her also makes sense, cause she's not a threat to him and he wants to know about the higher ups.

Underdog anime of the season imo!
I really hope we'll get a second season, even tho it's extremely unlikely ^^'

I hope there will be second season. Because the show will becomes more fun in next season!!
Dec 7, 2020 8:51 PM

Mar 2019
Nana blames herself for the death of her parents and does not blame the thief which shows that is a conscientious character and he really has no desire for revenge very unlike these male Mc of "grimdark" bullshit fantasies like goblin slayer or shield hero.
Also this episode shows that Nana does not have an infallible plot armor, when she faces an enemy that cannot be easily defeated she will not
Dec 7, 2020 10:58 PM
Dec 2020
Nana is clearly a murder but i can’t help but pity her the most & want the best for her. she obviously had second thoughts about killing Yuuka, showing her true feelings unlike her usual emotionless persona. then we see how she clearly has difficulties on the Michiru case as they’ve actually gotten close & she doesn’t want to hurt her but she has a given mission to kill the talented & she must obey. It’s sad to know that she’s being tricked & used. the organization is truly messed up for using her tragic past & making her kill the “enemies of humanity” when they are “predicting” their kill count which is rlly absurd to me.
putting that aside, the new murder, show did jin know? i know he’s been living there for years now & spy’s w his cat transformation so does he know the other killer or just knows there’s a killer? what’s their motive? is this just like 5 years ago w the war between the students? hopefully they get answered within the anime 🥺
Dec 8, 2020 2:25 AM
Jan 2020
ggracia04 said:
Nana is clearly a murder but i can’t help but pity her the most & want the best for her. she obviously had second thoughts about killing Yuuka, showing her true feelings unlike her usual emotionless persona. then we see how she clearly has difficulties on the Michiru case as they’ve actually gotten close & she doesn’t want to hurt her but she has a given mission to kill the talented & she must obey. It’s sad to know that she’s being tricked & used. the organization is truly messed up for using her tragic past & making her kill the “enemies of humanity” when they are “predicting” their kill count which is rlly absurd to me.
putting that aside, the new murder, show did jin know? i know he’s been living there for years now & spy’s w his cat transformation so does he know the other killer or just knows there’s a killer? what’s their motive? is this just like 5 years ago w the war between the students? hopefully they get answered within the anime 🥺

The new uninvited murderer is as psychopath as Yuka, that person really deserved what it's deserved.
Dec 8, 2020 3:27 AM

Sep 2008
despite knowing her story now that doesn't give her the right to kill these kids, i still can't stand her
Dec 8, 2020 3:40 PM
Nov 2018
A good episode as always. Talentless Nana is one of the few anime I have kept this season, and it is always interesting.

I do enjoy that picknick during the ending song. Such a happy summer day, all the classmates having fun together. It's a very heartwarming anime. Nana really touches everyone around her.
Dec 9, 2020 4:08 AM
Jan 2020
Hegar said:
A good episode as always. Talentless Nana is one of the few anime I have kept this season, and it is always interesting.

I do enjoy that picknick during the ending song. Such a happy summer day, all the classmates having fun together. It's a very heartwarming anime. Nana really touches everyone around her.

You.. do you really know all the meaning behind the frames in ending song of this anime and it's lyrics mean?
Dec 9, 2020 5:58 AM
Jul 2018
i liked the flashback nana was very interesting you know her past.

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

XXXXXXXXXIII - Sep 26, 2020

285 by HughieCampbell »»
May 27, 9:27 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ringare - Dec 27, 2020

265 by xXx_BeatMeat_xXx »»
May 8, 3:18 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2020

131 by TheMaster-- »»
Mar 1, 1:31 PM

» Going down, down, and down…

RudeRedis - Jan 15

15 by RudeRedis »»
Feb 2, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2020

156 by Talamare »»
Jan 11, 11:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.