Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 7, 2020 1:26 AM

Jun 2020
Wiene falling causes problems, but problems = good fight scenes.
ayo
Dec 8, 2020 10:35 AM

Apr 2016
Well, the first seven episodes were totally uninteresting, but the last three episodes were fine. I'm ok if it reamins on this level.
Dec 8, 2020 9:36 PM

Mar 2019
The First 5 minutes were a 10/10... Love Eina....

Also, something i liked of this episode, despite not having so much action... was the fact of using so many characters of the Danmachi Universe....

But still need more characters to appear...
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Dec 9, 2020 1:00 AM

Oct 2017
Wiene's all alone and she's in trouble. I can smel Bell vs Ais, it's almost here.
Dec 9, 2020 10:14 PM

Jul 2016
Come on, MAL. Just give DanMachi the goddamn Harem tag already.

Also goddamn, Wiene. You just had one job and it was to stay close to the damn group. Now she needs to be saved again and I swear, if another Xenos dies only because of her, I'm gonna shit on this whole season so hard.

So, leaving the stupid skit with Bell "the player" and his many girls aside, I'm actually enjoying the way in how Hestia Familia is messing with Loki Familia so far. Fels's numerous "magical items" are such notorious plot contrivances tho.
SouthRzVaDec 10, 2020 9:55 AM
Dec 9, 2020 11:56 PM

Oct 2008
oh no! don't tell me Wiene is gonna be foddered for the 2nd time!? i hate that if it happens! but it's gonna be predictable if Bell save the damsel in distress...well i hope it's Haruhime's time to shine in protecting Wiene!
5/5.

Dec 29, 2020 2:44 AM

Jul 2013
Oh well I expected they'd struggle despite having planned ahead. And ofc it's gonna be Weiner again
Jan 4, 2021 11:46 AM

Aug 2016
I wonder where Lefya is. She is usually stalking Ainz and here season 2 cameos were funny. I don't know Sword Oratoria that well though, maybe there is explanation, maybe just because she from side story, I would like them to connect more.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 6, 2021 2:01 PM

Apr 2016
Lmao all the girls that appeared before Bell

Looks like Wiene is in trouble. I wonder who will come to her rescue.
Jan 8, 2021 3:21 AM

May 2015
Wiene is lost...again!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jan 31, 2021 10:32 PM

Aug 2017
Zzz who cares about Wiene, should have just let her die from the start and all the problems would have been avoided. Plenty of other girls to go around.

No question this is a harem. Any doubt is now erased.
Mar 9, 2021 12:26 PM

Sep 2012
oh that Hermes sens of humor telling the guild lady where Bell is :D

he makes the show more interesting
Apr 16, 2022 1:39 PM

May 2020
Okay we all know he's a player, so please just leave it be. Also why Weine? Just cooped up in your nest for god sake, no need for some uninvited trouble again. But she went and did it, so nothing's going to change now.
Jun 29, 2022 11:47 PM

Jan 2020
I don't have a particular reason, but Finn seems super annoying too. A lot of the characters in this show are though, I guess.

I've also never had much an opinion on BellxAis. In reality I just assumed it would ultimately be BellxHestia since it seems like Hestia has zero intention of ever giving up on that possibility.

With that in mind, I never thought about it too much; I was so entrenched with the RPG aspect in season one but I guess the title of the show is "Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon?" I suppose the concept of a harem was right in my face the whole time and I played myself a bit by thinking it wasn't going to be about that. Dang.

Not too much to say about this episode in particular. Bell getting ran up on by all the girls while Wallenstein watched was fairly amusing.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Jul 2, 2022 1:10 AM

Jun 2010
Bell having to deal with a bunch of his harem was unexpected but funny. Ais's reaction/confusion to the other members of his harem was pure gold.. lol One of the few times she shows actual interest in something. Wiene continues being cute and getting into trouble.. Thank god she has 100% death ward at this point now. Eina's little freakout was cute and confirmed what I thought about her interest in bell. (poor pink hair cutie, has no idea what's going on/what to do) I like how upfront she is with things. I wish Wiene would become a full member of the team.
James_xenoJul 2, 2022 1:19 AM
Oct 15, 2022 2:43 AM

Nov 2020
This episode is so intense to the point it made me hard to breath
Nov 12, 2022 3:38 PM

Apr 2013
Not a bad plan by the Hestia familia. Lili is incredibly useful with her transformation ability, getting intel is quite easy like that. But of course Wiene is in trouble now...
Nov 16, 2022 8:25 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This whole ordeal regarding sneaking the Xenos back into Knossos has been a lot more comedic and fun than I thought, it’s definitely a dire situation but it’s somehow lighthearted with the amount of people helping Bell and how they’re helping him. An example is the flower from Season 2’s OVA making a reappearance, making that OVA canon lmao. And Bell being visited by his harem as Aiz watched was really funny, it felt like a comedy sketch.
Jan 14, 2023 3:30 AM

Dec 2012
lol at Eina.
Hermes sees Eina.
Ais watches Bell.
Naza appears.
Aisha and Ryu appear.
Eina appears.
Lili turned into Arles.
lol at Ais feeling Bell's presence.

Eina so fine. The fact that Ais can sense Bell is hilarious.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 3, 2023 11:38 AM

Nov 2010
So much Ais screen time in this episode. I love it! It's too bad they couldn't show the Ais vs. Ryu fight.
Man, Wiene, the loli is such a deadweight!
Jul 26, 2023 10:29 AM
Nov 2022
Ya valio ver-ga v-e-r-g-a.
Feb 1, 9:24 PM

Nov 2009
LOL, Ais just watching as Bell's Harem appears one-by-one LOL

HAHA @ Lili constantly playing cat and mouse with transformation magic.

But Lili's literally doing 90% of the plan... the actual VIP here.

And the most interesting cause Lili was the only Hestia member that rejected the idea of helping monsters in the first place and tried to get Bell to stop helping the monsters.

BTW... CAMO-INVIS so the enemy can't see you, Yell your allies name out Loud anyways.... LOL

Then Wiene got lost... how...

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 27, 12:45 AM
Dec 2022
The operation to return Xenos to Knossos and then to the dungeon starts now. How will Bell and his team help in this instance when the rest of the familia is out for them.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Dec 18, 2020

222 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 27, 1:50 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Dec 11, 2020

121 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 27, 1:25 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Nov 27, 2020

91 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 27, 12:34 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Nov 20, 2020

183 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 27, 12:19 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Nov 13, 2020

120 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 26, 11:55 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.