Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 9, 2020 1:25 PM

Mar 2020
Gosh Gojou is gorgeous, he's soo cool!
Oct 9, 2020 1:29 PM
Jul 2020
well the mc dont got much of a choice but this should be a good story intrested to see if he will actually be executed
Oct 9, 2020 1:30 PM

Mar 2020
Damn they really put everything into the Gojou and Itadori 10 second fight that was crazy with some top notch animation. I'm getting a sense that the show is switching to high gear now so I'm expecting a lot next episode.

Nobara will probably be fully introduced next episode can't wait for that as well as a great ending.

Episode well done :)
Oct 9, 2020 1:36 PM

Jul 2014
The fights, the characters, the comedy... the Jennifer Lawrence thing lol. I'm loving this show, my AOTS so far.
Oct 9, 2020 1:36 PM

May 2019
I really like how aloof Itadori is, or laid back is probably a better way to describe him. That monologue of him saying "i am the only one who can stop this curse" and therefore he would regret not saving people hurt by it was really intruiging. I felt the Principals agitation, like no you aren't doing this extremely dangerous thing just cause an old man told you to do it, are you?

Anyways I think this anime has good pacing, great art style and nice music. I like fushigiro and gojo, I think they play off each other well. The girl at the end of the episode is so cute and I hope we get to see more of her.

Oct 9, 2020 1:47 PM

May 2018
Now that was a amooth and smexy af ED wowee, MAPPA is pulling out all their stops this year!

Rip Itadori he's going to die at the end of the series I guess
Oct 9, 2020 1:47 PM
Jul 2019
Jujutsu kaisen has potential of going top anime of 2020
Oct 9, 2020 1:51 PM

Jun 2015
animejas said:
The material is still bland and comedy is so bad, but the production efforts from MAPPA have been damn solid still and I like Gojou here a bit more than the manga.

MAPPA pacing this decently too so even if I'm bored by the material, it's somewhat watchable compared to the director and studio's efforts for God of High School.

I wouldnt say the comedy is bad it's just not ur and my type of humor. It very much relies on slapsticks which isn't for everyone.

Also the production value is high i have to say the directing isn't so good in comparison. Scenes don't flow that well and pacing is a little bit too fast.
Oct 9, 2020 1:53 PM

Sep 2017
That ending is a blessing
Oct 9, 2020 2:03 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So we finally meet Satoru who is one of the strongest Jujutsu sorcerers and he was able to hold his own against Sukuna for ten seconds. It looks like Itadori has become a vessel for Sukuna after eating the cursed object. Itadori is then given the task of finding the other parts of Sukuna and absorbing them before his execution. Itadori changes schools and attends Tokyo Metropolitan Jujutsu Technical High School where he has a one on one interview with the principal.
Oct 9, 2020 2:10 PM
Mar 2018
XXXXXXXXXIII said:
So far everything has been as shounen as it can get. Hope we can get something different down the line.

do you know how stupid that sounds
please look up what shounen means pls
Oct 9, 2020 2:11 PM
Jun 2020
That ending it's FIRE!!
Oct 9, 2020 2:18 PM
Nov 2019
wait it will have 24 ep. i just notice it wow.
thats so nice from standard 12-13 nowdays

Oct 9, 2020 2:51 PM
Jul 2018
It might not be anything extraordinary, but the high production values and entertaining cast are making this quite an enjoyable watch. I feel like this show is going to blow up in a similar way to how Demon Slayer did.

But damn, this show has a fantastic opening and ending. If I looked up the definition of the word Groovy, all there would be is a YouTube link to this ed.
Oct 9, 2020 3:01 PM

Jan 2019
Artistically, this show looks surprising clean. Especially with those 3D looking shots, extremely pretty. Then of course there’s that jazzy ED which is such a slapper.

Once again, I love the dynamic between Sasuke, Naruto, and their new Kakashi Sensei.
Oct 9, 2020 3:13 PM

Mar 2019
Kalvus said:
Artistically, this show looks surprising clean. Especially with those 3D looking shots, extremely pretty. Then of course there’s that jazzy ED which is such a slapper.

Once again, I love the dynamic between Sasuke, Naruto, and their new Kakashi Sensei.

Just wait until you meet the actually useful Sakura
Oct 9, 2020 3:13 PM

Mar 2017
That was a nice start to the anime with both Sukuna and Gojo flexing their Jujutsu skills and yet again, MAPPA killed with the fight scene animation.

I'm super excited for Nobara's arrival at the school in next weeks episode. She's gonna be a big best girl contender for the season! Also looking forward to the Gojo face reveal because I was pleasantly surprised by it in the manga!
Oct 9, 2020 3:15 PM

Mar 2019
Nycro said:
animejas said:
The material is still bland and comedy is so bad, but the production efforts from MAPPA have been damn solid still and I like Gojou here a bit more than the manga.

MAPPA pacing this decently too so even if I'm bored by the material, it's somewhat watchable compared to the director and studio's efforts for God of High School.

I wouldnt say the comedy is bad it's just not ur and my type of humor. It very much relies on slapsticks which isn't for everyone.

Also the production value is high i have to say the directing isn't so good in comparison. Scenes don't flow that well and pacing is a little bit too fast.

They've been adapting the usual 2 chapters per episode so any pacing issues honestly are just the mangas fault. It definitely was a little rough around the edges at the beginning but it really straightens out once we get to the first real arc
Oct 9, 2020 3:19 PM
Jul 2019
So, in other words Yuuji is gonna serve as a human trash bin for the Sukuna that gonna be gathered and when his full he's gonna be eliminated or in garbage man term , bet put in an incinerator.
Oct 9, 2020 3:34 PM
Jul 2009
ZedelPilfer said:
Nycro said:

They've been adapting the usual 2 chapters per episode so any pacing issues honestly are just the mangas fault. It definitely was a little rough around the edges at the beginning but it really straightens out once we get to the first real arc

Very much agree. The manga stumbles a bit in the beginning and it was struggling in the rankings as well. Its only later when the main villains got introduced that the series finds it footing. For me its gojo's first real fight where the manga got from "good" to "hot damn awesome"
Oct 9, 2020 3:35 PM

May 2018
Love the ed <3

Well that settles it, from this year I think this anime has the best animation, seriously.
Oct 9, 2020 3:47 PM
Jul 2020
Yuji changes school. Now we know how bad his situation is. This anime is pretty good.
Oct 9, 2020 3:52 PM
Jul 2020
nice Ending! that was awesome!
I really like Gojou-sensei, he looks so DAMN COOL! :D
Can’t wait for next week!*-*
Oct 9, 2020 3:58 PM

May 2020
Interesting song for the ending, quite jazzy, didn't expect to sound like that.
Goujou-sensei seems like a really cool dude, hope you can soon learn more about him.
We can already know Yuuji's motives and objectives from this episode, I'm interested in how he's going to achieve them.
Let's see what it can show us next week.
Oct 9, 2020 4:02 PM

Jun 2014
One thing is for sure, if all else fails, at the very least we're going to be getting tons of eye candy throughout this show. MAPPA really brought their A game.

Story-wise, we still have some relatively standard shonen manga stuff, but this is still proving to be enjoyable so far. Looking forward to seeing more of the new girl.

Also, that ED aesthetic is pretty unique and flamboyantly stylish lol.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Oct 9, 2020 4:15 PM

Aug 2018
The first episode was fire and the second episode was mega-fire and the two fight scene the animation was great but it was short and My God the OP & ED Was Beautiful AWESOME and as a manga reader, I know that the story is going to be freaking awesome
I can't wait for the next episode
9 out of 10
Oct 9, 2020 4:45 PM
Jul 2018
In episode 2 we were shown a jujutsu school to train students to fight curses and Itadori Yuuji entered this school because he was a vessel for Ryomen Sukuna. I can't wait for episode 3 because I'm waiting for Kugisaki Nobara's debut.
Oct 9, 2020 5:01 PM

Jan 2008
Visuals are still strong. The ED is pretty nice too, liking the dancing bits. So far this might be my most enjoyed show this season. Hoping the other characters are as standout as the current ones.
Oct 9, 2020 5:06 PM

Jul 2012
So far so good! Really liking this one.
Characters are pretty cool.
Yuuji's comment about Jennifer Lawrence was so random lmao

ED was awesome!
Oct 9, 2020 5:20 PM

Oct 2011
Absolutely love both OP and ED. It was a great episode all in all. Can't wait for the next one!
Oct 9, 2020 5:21 PM

May 2020
Ohhhh man the ED is also on fire!

And finally Nobara is coming.

Man, this is exciting!
Oct 9, 2020 5:28 PM
Oct 9, 2020 5:41 PM

Jul 2020
Damn I think this anime is gonna blow up.

Production value is insane. And that ED is FIREEE I fcking loved it.

Can't wait for the female character to be introduced. I hope she's also likeable like the other casts introduced.

I'm hyped up for next week!

I accept random friend requests!
Oct 9, 2020 6:14 PM

Apr 2011
A teacher with spiky white hair who partly hides their face ... why does it sound oddly familiar?
Oct 9, 2020 6:19 PM

Aug 2019
I didn’t really expect much from this show but it’s pretty good so far.
Oct 9, 2020 6:44 PM

Jan 2013
What a great 2nd episode, they explained most of the stuff already. There's no way that Yuuji will get killed after eating all those fingers, he will be the one who will beat everyone xD

The next episode seems epic, can't wait!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Oct 9, 2020 6:52 PM

Jul 2019
Ryuseishun said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

Really don't see how that's the case. This isn't best shounen ever or anything, but it's doing the shounen elements well, and already has a better and more cohesive story than GoH.

I mean it's obviously not gonna be as bad as GOHS, but right now it's not a very impressive start for me, despite what you say about it doing the shounen stuff right. I agree, at least there's order in the court in this case, though not a very solidified one yet.
we are only in 2 episodes, it's waaay to early to judge.
Oct 9, 2020 7:22 PM

Oct 2016
That was a pretty great episode, it's as shounen as shounen gets but I'd say it's a pretty good shounen so far. The 3 main characters introduced as of the moment has been really great and entertaining characters. I'll definitely start the manga after the season.

Gojou is fucking awesome though, I understand why he's the goat now. Lmao, Itadori has some very specific taste in women.

Can't wait to see Nobara in action next episode. And that ED though gaddamn, it's beautiful
Oct 9, 2020 7:56 PM
Apr 2014
animated Gojo is just something else lol. I cant wait for his hype moments later on
Oct 9, 2020 8:01 PM

Nov 2012
He didn't once ask if there was another way. He accepted eating 1,000 year old people jerky no questions..
Oct 9, 2020 8:02 PM

Mar 2020
This show is really good. The Principal having Kazuma Kiryu's voice actor was totally unexpected but cool

daily reminder to try not to take it all so seriously!
Oct 9, 2020 8:06 PM

Jan 2011
unexpected fun dancing ED

Mappa doing some serious work with the animation in this
Oct 9, 2020 8:14 PM

Sep 2019
Holy fuck man I can’t even describe how happy watching this makes me. GOJO! They fucking nailed his character, the little nuances of his personality, expressions, character design, and the va is perfect. This is hands down my aoty. Fuck I’m so hype. Also that’s probably my new fav ed.
Oct 9, 2020 8:22 PM

Oct 2009
Life goal: Eat 20 rotten fingers XD
Oct 9, 2020 9:27 PM

Feb 2015
I said it before and I'll say it again: The Op is amazing af :D
Eve + fantastic animation and a nice art style = great
The Ed is pretty cool as well, very interesting choice :)

I'm not sure how I feel about the anime itself tho. The animation is great and the story seems promising, but the characters are kinda... meh so far. Doesn't help that we basically have Naruto, Sasuke & especially Kakashi 2.0 here.
The protagonist has something world threatening sealed inside of him, but is a nice and aloof guy. He also has a light hair color and face markings.
The "rival/friend" is a little bit hostile and edgy, has basically Sasukes hair.
The teacher, doesn't only look like Kakashi, he also covers half of his face and is OP.
I don't like any of the Naruto characters I just named, so I hope the ones in this show will not be like them.

I also don't like that the teacher is that strong. Where's the threat if he could even beat the "king of curses". He's either gonna die tragically or just be as strong as he said, so i dunno.

The girl seems cool tho. My favorite characters in Shounen often end up to be girls, cause the aren't as predictable and shallow as many of the MCs (if they are written good, which doesn't happen that often either).

These are all just observations ofc and I hope that I'll be proven comepletely wrong! :)
Curious to see how this will develop!
There's no possible way you can steal my heart

I want to drown in this sweet Melancholy
Oct 9, 2020 9:32 PM

Dec 2013
The fight at the beginning was hype!

How the MC can eat those fingers is something I'll never understand.

I'm really liking the blind guy and his entire casual attitude.
Oct 9, 2020 10:07 PM

Apr 2016
this shit is honestly top tier. idk why people say generic shounen like its a bad thing. this anime is so entertaining so far and I love the characters
Oct 9, 2020 10:11 PM

Jun 2019
This is looking even better than I thought. Animation looking good. MC is likeable and not too generic. Fights look good. Premise is solid. Power system has room for creativity. I’m hyped.
Oct 9, 2020 10:20 PM

Apr 2020
That fight animation was brilliant, Gojo is so cool.

I think they added a little more details to Yuuji's personality than the manga, makes him more realistic.
Nobara is coming to town!

Can't wait for the next two episodes, by then they would have covered volume 1!
I feel so impatient for this Anime because the Manga is so awesome.
--AbiSa--
Oct 9, 2020 10:26 PM

Aug 2015
I can´t help but thinking the appearance of the protagonist when possessed is a direct reference to the Demi Fiend. It literally looks the same, even the same tattoo patterns.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2021

640 by Ey3for_D3tail »»
May 13, 3:59 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2020

276 by NayakoBloody »»
May 10, 4:08 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

_MushiRock11_ - Sep 19, 2020

492 by NayakoBloody »»
May 10, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2020

332 by tuga_lu »»
May 9, 2:39 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2020

237 by manishtandurkar »»
Apr 25, 3:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.