Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Oct 10, 2020 4:57 AM
Apr 2019
one word- boring.
Oct 10, 2020 5:12 AM

May 2018
Ah yes. God damn sleepwalkers amirite
Oct 10, 2020 5:42 AM
Feb 2020
This.. this put a smile on my face and also gives everyone watching the feeling of having a wife ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oct 10, 2020 5:54 AM
Jan 2019
You have no idea how many times i paused when the scene get too awkward. I smile like a idiot.
Oct 10, 2020 5:55 AM

Jun 2020
BROOOOOOOOOOO AOTS I took like 45 minutes to finish this episode because it was too cute, wholesome and hilarious to finish in one swoop goddamn
This anime shit is addictive
Oct 10, 2020 6:03 AM

Oct 2016
oh My GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD I AM GOING TO GET DIABETUS. This shit is good for the heart, this shit can heal the heart. So freaking wholesome, this hand holding galore. That was fantastic.
Oct 10, 2020 6:47 AM

Nov 2015
Not everything needs to be full of tension and drama. The interactions between them are just about an overdose of sweet, but that's what makes them so fun to watch. And really, who would not expect things to be initially awkward between two teenagers who barely know one another and suddenly find themselves married and sleeping together? That's part of what makes them so adorable.
Risk something, take back what's yours
Say something they know they might attack you for.
--Linkin Park, "Hands Held High"
Oct 10, 2020 7:01 AM
Jan 2020
Nice Danganronpa reference with the bed.
Oct 10, 2020 7:26 AM

Feb 2018
The idea still keeps me hooked for next episode, but series overall until now is a 4/10, 5 at best.
Too simple, not so much a comedy nor, doesnt feel like your typical slice of life.

I was a fan of Hayate no Gotoku, and now I'm married, so I still have hopes for something good
Oct 10, 2020 7:29 AM

Jan 2015
Booooooring, will give it one more episode. Can't handle this genre no more I guess, I once enjoyed watching these kind of shows

Anyways, the danganronpa reference was the highlight of the episode
Oct 10, 2020 7:31 AM
Apr 2019
Wow. They're really sweet <3
These sweet moments are a delicacy. This is one of my favorite this Fall Season.
Oct 10, 2020 9:15 AM

Jun 2019
Tsukasa-chan is the REAL sleepy princess of this season <3
Oct 10, 2020 9:24 AM

Feb 2020
I have just one thing to say......

TONIKAKU KAWAII
Oct 10, 2020 9:43 AM

Jan 2020
Such a wholesome and funny episode! I'm really loving Nasa and Tsukasa's chemistry.
Oct 10, 2020 10:46 AM
Feb 2020
As long as it doesn't fall apart later, this is a 9😁
In the Ed, sharing the headphones like that, I wish I could do that

Calm down Nasa, you're overthinking things, though I am glad he chose not to kiss her while she was sleeping

Tsukasa reminds me of Ayumu rather than Hinagiku and definitely none of the ojous
BastionoOct 10, 2020 11:12 AM
Oct 10, 2020 11:34 AM
Apr 2020
so far not impressed...
I mean, it'll probably have a twist or something in the end, but I just can't wait that long, it just not interesting at all, and I'm not a fan of moe, the art is okay
this is supposed to be marriage but it's still technically the same mid/high school crap of hand holding, getting embarrassed quickly, first names, first kiss probably not gonna happen till mid/end of it
it's just cute couple doing cute things, and of course the the guy won't question a thing
I'll watch 3rd episode but I'll probably end up dropping it, it's just not my thing
Oct 10, 2020 12:29 PM

Aug 2007
So, an episode of watching a girl sleeping and a guy too shy. Maybe I drop this.
Oct 10, 2020 3:06 PM

Apr 2009
what a cute series so far!!
Oct 10, 2020 4:55 PM
Nov 2017
Just I love watching these two, they are so adorable.
Now I wanna get married.
Oct 10, 2020 5:19 PM

May 2013
This is really good and funny anime but don't you think that it is really odd that some random girl just butt in someone's life like that with only suitcase with her and apparently without money. In real life she would probably just scam poor fellow but I think this anime is fluffy story. Still it seems really odd. Otaku dream for sure. Who wouldn't want that someday some cute woman would ring my door bell and declare that she would want to live with me.

I understand that she saved him but this whole marriage thing just escalated too fast.
Oct 10, 2020 6:54 PM

Apr 2020
This episode was good. Kinda slid off a bit because the brightness in this show's animation is too high. But I'm not gonna lie that the chemistry is finally building up for our two characters here. Nasa is still having doubts on why Tsukasa will marry him (bcos not gonna lie a marriage right off the bat, thats kinda curious). Also Nasa being alone for a long time with a minimal social life doesn't know what to do with a girl now living with him, which explains why he gets so flustered every time.

[also umm I read the manga so I know what's gonna happen next]
But don't worry anime-only's, Nasa is going to "grow" from here.

Anyways, it's a warm cozy episode with Nasa figuring out how Tsukasa is gonna sleep in his one-bed apartment. Because of that, they go into a konbinyi for a futon. And you can see that Nasa (being an intelligent man that he is) goes technical with the texture quality of the futons that they're shopping at. I love to see Tsukasa's hair before she sleeps, now that it gets animated it is kinda cute... But that gets ruined because she is a damn restless sleeper. She is tonikaku kawaii, as Nasa says. We get a bit of some tsun-- from Tsukasa there at the end. And the ED plays...

The show is doing good so far, hope it don't crash. And by the looks of it, the Arisugawa sisters will debut the next episode.
Oct 10, 2020 6:55 PM

Feb 2015
This episode got even better than the last one, this actually start exploring some of the real scenarios of having a wife and also gf at the same time. I love how the MC realizing this is a real thing and he needs to make actual changes in his life.
"Miharu denki desu"
Oct 10, 2020 6:56 PM

Apr 2020
This episode was good. Kinda slid off a bit because the brightness in this show's animation is too high. But I'm not gonna lie that the chemistry is finally building up for our two characters here. Nasa is still having doubts on why Tsukasa will marry him (bcos not gonna lie a marriage right off the bat, thats kinda curious). Also Nasa being alone for a long time with a minimal social life doesn't know what to do with a girl now living with him, which explains why he gets so flustered every time.

[also umm I read the manga so I know what's gonna happen next]
But don't worry anime-only's, Nasa is going to "grow" from here.

Anyways, it's a warm cozy episode with Nasa figuring out how Tsukasa is gonna sleep in his one-bed apartment. Because of that, they go into a konbinyi for a futon. And you can see that Nasa (being an intelligent man that he is) goes technical with the texture quality of the futons that they're shopping at. I love to see Tsukasa's hair before she sleeps, now that it gets animated it is kinda cute... But that gets ruined because she is a damn restless sleeper. She is tonikaku kawaii, as Nasa says. We get a bit of some tsun-- from Tsukasa-chan there at the end. And the ED plays...

The show is doing good so far, hope it don't crash. And by the looks of it, the Arisugawa sisters will debut the next episode.

"Holding is pretty good...but getting held is even better!"
- Nasa Yuzaki, 2020
Oct 10, 2020 8:10 PM
May 2020
This show can be super awkward sometimes, but I can't stop watching this. NASA's voice actor has some serious talent though, love it.
Oct 10, 2020 8:55 PM
Jul 2018
Damn is it really okay to get married at that age? That's too early seriously.
Oct 10, 2020 9:25 PM

Apr 2017
This eps is to sweeet xd
Moe is Love ! Moe is Life !
Oct 10, 2020 10:52 PM

Oct 2008
on the ED visuals they kissed so this means we won't see any kissing until the last ep? lolz
cute ep by the way!
4/5.

Oct 10, 2020 11:00 PM

Jan 2013
I don't really get the appeal, this bored me to death. No point in watching it.
Oct 10, 2020 11:37 PM

Oct 2014
raiderublaze said:
Also Nasa being alone for a long time with a minimal social life doesn't know what to do with a girl now living with him, which explains why he gets so flustered every time.

Plus, they may be married but they're basically strangers right now.
Oct 11, 2020 12:17 AM
Jul 2020
The way Tsukasa got shy when Nasa called her "Tsukasa-chan" was so cuteeee
Oct 11, 2020 2:40 AM
Jun 2016
This show is just too diabetic. They're just adorable and cute especially tsukasa-chan.
Oct 11, 2020 5:50 AM
Dec 2019
Dolabella said:
this show got me feelin some kinda way

also tsukasa on top no question

tsukasa pegs nasa 😃👍
Oct 11, 2020 6:24 AM
Oct 2020
tasorna said:
one word- boring.
I guess you're not into slice of life/drama anime shows. Just don't watch it my dude, there are plenty of ppl out there who like this type of genre and others who don't. I personally like this show so if you wanna say that it's boring, go watch Jujutsu Kaisen or some shit if you want plot with a non slice of life premise cuz that shit is good.
Oct 11, 2020 6:47 AM

Jun 2016
this new couples full of cutenesss !!!

i really loved it
Oct 11, 2020 7:48 AM
Apr 2019
PinkSodaPot said:
tasorna said:
one word- boring.
I guess you're not into slice of life/drama anime shows. Just don't watch it my dude, there are plenty of ppl out there who like this type of genre and others who don't. I personally like this show so if you wanna say that it's boring, go watch Jujutsu Kaisen or some shit if you want plot with a non slice of life premise cuz that shit is good.

yes i’m watching it, it’s great. and no offense to you, it was just boring for me, doesn’t mean other people can’t enjoy the show :)
Oct 11, 2020 9:30 AM
Sep 2020
I know this anime is about wholesomeness and I intended to wait until this season ended to watch it nonstop, but this first 2 episode give me no choice but to follow up every week or i might get diabetes if i watch it 12 episode at once
Oct 11, 2020 10:47 AM
Feb 2019
Im a lil disapponted tbh. the mangas artsyle was far cuter than the anime. Theres just something missing there thats not presenting the peak cuteness and whole some aura the manga did. Well anime only-tards wont get that. good for em. Its a 6.5/10 adaptation for me. and the voices are bit deeper than expected.
Oct 11, 2020 11:10 AM
Oct 2020
Man this anime is really amazing. They look so cute together. This time truck kun failed to send him to another world but instead got him a wife.Sorry truck-kun mission failed.
Oct 11, 2020 11:55 AM

Mar 2017
Usually in these moe cuteness anime, the girl is adorable and Tsukasa is definitely that... but NASA! He is so precious! I swear, two characters have never belonged together more than these two do!
Oct 11, 2020 12:37 PM
Oct 2020
This delusion to its fullest As beautiful as possible The place where I think about it If I can I save her face Holds the beautiful Pretend to have it
Oct 11, 2020 4:25 PM

Mar 2010
Their relationship is quite refreshing, they both seem to know what they want and as they learn they have fun while doing it.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Oct 11, 2020 8:52 PM

Dec 2016
raiderublaze said:

Anyways, it's a warm cozy episode with Nasa figuring out how Tsukasa is gonna sleep in his one-bed apartment. Because of that, they go into a konbinyi for a futon. And you can see that Nasa (being an intelligent man that he is) goes technical with the texture quality of the futons that they're shopping at. I love to see Tsukasa's hair before she sleeps, now that it gets animated it is kinda cute... But that gets ruined because she is a damn restless sleeper. She is tonikaku kawaii, as Nasa says. We get a bit of some tsun-- from Tsukasa-chan there at the end. And the ED plays...

Intelligence is measured by how well and or fast a person is able to solve a problem with or without tools/skills. What Nasa did at the futon store was just previously memorize a bed brochure and repeat like a parrot what was the main characteristic of each futon. Having a good memory isn't the same as being intelligent.
Oct 11, 2020 8:59 PM

Dec 2016
PinkSodaPot said:
tasorna said:
one word- boring.

Heh? please point out where is the alleged drama in this piece of fiction? Virgin guy gets a free waifu out of the blue in the middle of the night and wastes most of his time fantasizing on what he will do with his newly adquired waifu.

As someone like me that has watched dozens to hundreds of slice of life, romance and actual drama anime (not to mention live action) this show feels incredibly barebones in characters, story and visuals. If you're going to brag and tell people to watch something different because you feel you know everything there has to be known about certain genre, at least have the actual experience under your belt to do so.
KimurahOct 11, 2020 9:06 PM
Oct 11, 2020 11:09 PM
Apr 2017
Well, I finally get to see morning light :)
Oct 11, 2020 11:45 PM
May 2019
So far Im not really into it I feel like they could have just combined ep 1 and 2 together without losing anything

It's kinda boring rn but I'll still like to see where this anime is headed
Oct 12, 2020 2:27 AM

Oct 2014
Kimurah said:
PinkSodaPot said:

Virgin guy gets a free waifu out of the blue in the middle of the night and wastes most of his time fantasizing on what he will do with his newly adquired waifu.

Has doubts about why she married him or if she really loves him, goes out with her to buy her a futon, holds her hand and she does the same (*gasp* handholding in romance anime?), realizes his wife doesn't have the best sleeping habits, and makes his normally cool wife blush like mad by using -Chan.

Hmm, it seems he was doing more than fantasizing afterall.
Oct 12, 2020 4:41 AM

Mar 2014
Obviously better episode than the prevoius one. Tsukasa's sleeping scene was so funny. Looking forward for the next one.
Oct 12, 2020 4:52 AM
Oct 2020
matias067 said:
on the ED visuals they kissed so this means we won't see any kissing until the last ep? lolz
cute ep by the way!
4/5.
As a manga reader, I wonder about that😏
Oct 12, 2020 8:01 AM

Nov 2014
So. Damn. Cute.

First episode was interesting and fun, and I expected it will keep similiar level. Now I'm just dying from sugar overdose and smiling like idiot.
Oct 12, 2020 8:55 AM
Mar 2015
Not your average wedding night
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 18, 2020

250 by RioAl »»
Apr 2, 2:55 PM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Nov 13, 2020

124 by ToG25thBaam »»
Feb 20, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Dec 11, 2020

113 by Darkfiend47 »»
Dec 2, 2023 2:35 AM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2020

407 by MuseOcean »»
Aug 7, 2023 1:14 AM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Nov 6, 2020

121 by Monzzhu »»
Jul 24, 2023 11:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.