Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 16, 2020 1:00 AM
Nov 2019
Okay , so just by looking at characters I'm sure that there is a love triangle in this story and I HATE LOVE TRIANGLE
Good or bad , it doesn't matter , I simply find it very annoying.

That being said , for some reason I think that this series is really nice so I wanna give it a shot.

I just wanted to know if that love triangle part is short or is it given too much focus.
Also whether the feeling for 3rd dude is just one sided or for even a fraction of second , the girl gives that guy a thought
Jan 6, 2021 6:45 PM

Nov 2019
Honestly it’s barely even there ngl... you’ll see some of it but the other person is basically doing it just to spite the main for the last 90% of the story
Edit: the main premise of the story is more about friends and being accepted, so love triangle is not v noticeable
Also third dude has 0 chance lol he doesn’t even cross her mind
MokarynJan 6, 2021 6:49 PM
send me action romance

Oct 7, 2021 4:13 AM
Feb 2020
Mokaryn said:
Honestly it’s barely even there ngl... you’ll see some of it but the other person is basically doing it just to spite the main for the last 90% of the story
Edit: the main premise of the story is more about friends and being accepted, so love triangle is not v noticeable
Also third dude has 0 chance lol he doesn’t even cross her mind

I once dropped this manhua before after reading some chapters, and I was planning to pick it up again, cz I recently started some romance manhua like I love yoo and cheese in the trap, but m not gonna pick it up again bcz of your comment,
U know I love spicy and cheesy love triangles, and even if there isn't a love triangle I still want it to be hot and spicy but I got very disappointed, I finished cheese in the trap all 300 chapters in 3 days and I've been so frustrated since,
I've never read more dull and boring manga before, so like u described this doesn't have anything interesting so m gonna ignore it again and thank you for that

More topics from this board

Poll: » Orange Marmalade Chapter 119 Discussion

Ocelot117 - Jan 1, 2014

37 by removed-user »»
Jun 5, 2021 8:39 AM

» Where to read this manhwa

OmarElabd - May 20, 2018

4 by Asterax7 »»
May 3, 2021 11:59 PM

Poll: » Orange Marmalade Chapter 2 Discussion

rebelakuma - Jul 8, 2013

4 by Punkero »»
Apr 2, 2019 10:40 AM

Poll: » Orange Marmalade Chapter 1 Discussion

omega_d94 - Sep 29, 2013

5 by Punkero »»
Apr 2, 2019 10:33 AM

» Can anyone explain me the title of this series?

Playcool - Jul 31, 2017

4 by Playcool »»
Apr 9, 2018 7:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.