Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 8, 2020 7:03 AM
May 2017
I’ve heard the second VN doesn’t have an anime adaptation. Will I be confused if I go right from watching the first one to watching the third? I don’t play games so if there anywhere online where l can watch a run through of the visual novel so I can still understand it all and be prepared for the third part? Thanks!
Sep 8, 2020 7:29 AM

Jun 2016
MrYandereFan26 said:
I’ve heard the second VN doesn’t have an anime adaptation.

As does the third game. The danganronpa 3 anime isn't actually an adapation of the third game.
MrYandereFan26 said:
Will I be confused if I go right from watching the first one to watching the third?

There are two danganronpa 3 anime. One is a prequel to danganronpa 2 and the other is a sequel. I suggest playing the game first.
MrYandereFan26 said:
if there anywhere online where l can watch a run through of the visual novel so I can still understand it all and be prepared for the third part?

It's up on youtube but it's very long so be warned. The game also has sections where you can walk around, explore and talk to other characters and those are better experienced when actually playing it.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Sep 8, 2020 7:45 AM

Nov 2011
You should play the game before watching Danganronpa 3. If you skip the game you won't care enough about the characters. Moreover, Danganronpa 2 is easily the best entry in the franchise, it's a pity to skip it.
But if you really don't want to play the game or you aren't able to, nowadays I think there are walkthoughs of every popular video game on youtube/internet.
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Sep 8, 2020 9:42 AM
May 2017
Thanks for the comments guys. I've found a site called 'Steam' that has the game so I think it will at least give at the attempt. Thanks for the comments.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2013

417 by BakaDorayaki »»
May 16, 2:05 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2013

436 by amychar »»
May 7, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ihateeveryone - Jul 4, 2013

559 by aramkqly »»
Mar 16, 4:04 AM

» how should i watch Danganronpa ?

TheAdo - Dec 29, 2016

19 by InstantRamenKing »»
Feb 9, 10:20 PM

» whats up with Kyoko Kirigiri hands?

EagleEd - Jan 13, 2018

5 by kaamsas »»
Jan 13, 7:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.