Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Sep 2, 2020 1:47 PM
Sep 2008
Kanedgy_ said:
AnonymousGuy9 said:
Emilia and Stella's VA is the same

I was wondering if that was the case, the little we saw of her face looks similar to her too, and we already knew she was also a silver haired half-elf.

HMMMMMMM....

honestly would not surprise me if Satella was inhabiting emilia's body and she came out since subaru wasn't there to wake emilia up from the trial that she was failing.
Sep 2, 2020 1:47 PM
May 2020
I was disappointed that he deleted the scene of Subaru eating his fingers from hunger. It was a terrifying sight why they deleted him
Sep 2, 2020 1:51 PM

Jan 2019
ramy22 said:
I was disappointed that he deleted the scene of Subaru eating his fingers from hunger. It was a terrifying sight why they deleted him

I heard that scene was present in the WN but not in the LN and the anime adapts the LN so yeah...
Ushiromiya Battler, right now, on this island, no one exists except for you. You're the only one alive in this island. However I'm here right now, and i'm about to kill you. Who... am I?
Sep 2, 2020 1:52 PM

Mar 2016
Franz_Kuznetsov said:
SPIDEY_rockzzzzz said:
Damn..... This episode was crazy! Also, how does Roswaal know about Return By Death?

We had doubts, but judging by his monologue in the end of the episode he knows about Subaru's power.
Cool. Also, can you clear out some points for me?
1)The reason why Evil lady attacked Subaru and party in 1st season's 1st arc
2)Which book did Petelgeuse carry and is it the same as Beatrice's? If it is, how is Roswaal's the second copy of that book?
3)Why is Satella going to the mansion?
4)Why does the synopsis state Rem got killed during whale arc when she got killed during Petelgeuse arc and by the name eater?
5)What are the specifications to the sanctuary's entry, who can enter and cannot, and why are Ram and Rosewaal untrusting of Garfiel's sister?
Sep 2, 2020 1:52 PM
Sep 2008
I'm surprised so many people are commenting on Daphne's intentions, we know all about each witches intentions from the 1st tea party.
Sep 2, 2020 2:00 PM
May 2020
Does any of you know where I can read re zero LN . Free
Sep 2, 2020 2:05 PM
Jul 2020
the post credits scene supports my theory that Roswell is some how related to Subaru
Sep 2, 2020 2:15 PM
Ice Queen

May 2014
fullofregrets09 said:
Kikinho said:
loved it 5/7 <3 all new characters are amazing, hope we get to see the rest of the witches at some point.
I really dislike LN/WN fans spoiling/hinting things left and right, just spoiler tag it ffs. I only come here to see other people's reactions to the episode when I enjoy it, but there's always idiots who can't help flaunting their original source knowledge around. this is an episode discussion, not a volume/chapter one!

For real, I don't want to know what wasn't adapted from the LN or WN, and usually when source readers are talking, they talk in such a way that solves some of the mysteries and questions that I had. That's basically a spoiler. Like I was thinking that that might not have been Satella, but just by source readers being here and saying things in such a way, I'm starting to think that that was. I didn't want that to be confirmed for me. So annoying.

Couldn't agree more!! Mods, feel free to step in and be more bossy with the spoiler posters lol :)

Marinate1016 said:
Lots of changes from the WN in this episode, I know there’s going to be a lot of confused people lol. Loved the Magical Girl vibe they went with for Minerva.

Satella looked so badass, they went full on wedding dress for her, dropping so many hints.

Wedding dress? "Dropping so many hints"? This is such a spoiler :( Just use the tags please...

mozgow said:
Farmaceut said:
At the end Roswaal is consumed by the darkness while holding the same Gospell as Beatrice ( is this one the 2nd copy-the same she has, or perhaps even the original Tome of Wisdom?).
It's the second copy. You're not supposed to know (yet) where the original is.

Again, why would you write this and confirm? I'm pretty sure many here are asking rhetorical questions to share their theories and excitement for what's happening and everything they can't understand - I can't speak for the OP of this particular question, but at least I am and I was wondering about the same thing.

Please please LN / WN readers, stop informing and confirming / refuting theories and thoughts. :( </3 It takes the fun out of it for anime onlies. We would like to come here and share our thoughts too.
Sep 2, 2020 2:16 PM

Dec 2008
Good thing I stayed for the ending, this episode caught me off-guard by going full on Marvel with the last scene. Speaking of which, you know that general aversion towards clowns in the society is fully justified when a clown does shady things.

Speaking of RBD, that thing will be nasty for Subaru at end of his natural life span. If it works the same way I suspect, then, in future, his last day/days as an old man will turn into Groundhog Day for eternity rendering him completely mad roly-poly toy fueled by respawning to the last save point.

Garfiel being tsundere of the season, in restrospect, I could've seen that coming.
Also, with the "In the name of the moon, I'll beat health into you!" thing, Minerva would have great affinity with Medic from Team Fortress 2.
desuminatorSep 2, 2020 2:24 PM
Sep 2, 2020 2:18 PM

Jul 2014
SPIDEY_rockzzzzz said:
It's hard to answer this without any spoilers. The only answer I can give is what has been stated in season 1 - someone hired her to do the job.

SPIDEY_rockzzzzz said:
2)Which book did Petelgeuse carry and is it the same as Beatrice's? If it is, how is Roswaal's the second copy of that book?
Petelgeuse had a defective copy. Something that tells the future but is very vague and sometimes even misleading.

SPIDEY_rockzzzzz said:
Because she loves him and is envious about anyone he might love.

SPIDEY_rockzzzzz said:
4)Why does the synopsis state Rem got killed during whale arc when she got killed during Petelgeuse arc and by the name eater?
Because MAL. You can always try to edit the synopsis and see if mods will accept it.

SPIDEY_rockzzzzz said:
5)What are the specifications to the sanctuary's entry, who can enter and cannot, and why are Ram and Rosewaal untrusting of Garfiel's sister?
Anyone can enter but only half-breeds are held by the barrier. As for the second question, I think it was only Subaru who did not trust her. Ram said that there are some who do not wish for the barrier to be gone, and it was Subaru who assumed that Frederica might be one of them.
Sep 2, 2020 2:19 PM
Apr 2018
fullofregrets09 said:

Like I was thinking that that might not have been Satella, but just by source readers being here and saying things in such a way, I'm starting to think that that was. I didn't want that to be confirmed for me. So annoying.

Subaru literally called her "Witch of Envy" during his "Why now? Where the hell did she come from?" monologue
Sep 2, 2020 2:20 PM

Jun 2020
That "I love You" part was unnerving and creepy. Echidna is also quite cute, these cliffhangers are making me want more and more man :(
Sep 2, 2020 2:20 PM

Oct 2015
You all wn readers shoukd know this anime is not from wn. And you all should just throw the disappointment to general disscusion thread. Or go to MAL ln page.
Sep 2, 2020 2:21 PM
Jan 2020
I was literally shaking. Meeting 4 new witches and then Satella just appearing like that? Gave me goosebumps.

And just when I thought it couldn't get any better than the previous episode.

Honestly best ep of anime I have ever seen imo.
- Alf
Sep 2, 2020 2:23 PM

Sep 2014
Of course that freaking troll already knew about Subaru's ability and he's expecting him to die again lol.
Can't wait to see how Subaru will fix this mess ^^
Sep 2, 2020 2:26 PM
Jul 2016
fachaulia said:
oh so satella is emilia
I remember watching episode 1 the first time Subaru met Emilia. when subaru dies for the first time and checkpoint. and satella changed her nickname to emilia.
And suddenly Emilia didn't accept it when she was called Satella

Moreover Emilia suddenly disappeared when Subaru woke up, and Emilia did not wake Subaru.
I think Emilia's true form is Satella.
and during the first episode s1 Subaru thought and wanted to meet the girl who brought him to isekai suddenly Emilia/Satella came and saved Subaru. I think this is a clue that Satella is indeed Emilia

We are in S2 and still you say that Emilia is Satella? Please...
Emilia on that point said that she'is Satella because she wanted to test subaru!!(the same way Echidna is testing) what would be is reaction through the words from Emilia saying that she is " Satella"!!!
Why do you think Puck made that expression!
Killerb96Sep 2, 2020 2:30 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2020 2:29 PM

Jan 2018
More info has been given about the Great Rabbit and tips on possibly defeating it.

Typhon is not the one whom you should mess with. Also, the Witch of Envy hugging out Subaru is weird but clearly attaching herself.

I still don't get that part at the end, Roswaal holding a book (Gospel) and getting eaten up by the shadows.
Sep 2, 2020 2:36 PM

Mar 2016
mozgow said:
SPIDEY_rockzzzzz said:
It's hard to answer this without any spoilers. The only answer I can give is what has been stated in season 1 - someone hired her to do the job.

SPIDEY_rockzzzzz said:
Petelgeuse had a defective copy. Something that tells the future but is very vague and sometimes even misleading.

SPIDEY_rockzzzzz said:
Because she loves him and is envious about anyone he might love.

SPIDEY_rockzzzzz said:
Because MAL. You can always try to edit the synopsis and see if mods will accept it.

SPIDEY_rockzzzzz said:
Anyone can enter but only half-breeds are held by the barrier. As for the second question, I think it was only Subaru who did not trust her. Ram said that there are some who do not wish for the barrier to be gone, and it was Subaru who assumed that Frederica might be one of them.
Thanks alot✌ So, to clear it up with Petelgeuse, his copy is a fake while Beatrice has the original one and a proper copy of the original exists with Roswaal?
Sep 2, 2020 2:39 PM

Jun 2016
SPIDEY_rockzzzzz said:
Franz_Kuznetsov said:

We had doubts, but judging by his monologue in the end of the episode he knows about Subaru's power.

These are very interesting questions, I'll try to give you my opinions/answers.
1) I really don't know the role of Elsa in all this mess, we have to wait for explanations.
2) Petelgeuse was the Sin Archbishop of Sloth, so is a follower of Sekhmet the Witch of Sloth (we haven't seen her yet.
It seems that Roswaal and Beatrice are followers of Echidna the Witch of Greed (for Wisdom).
3) Don't know, maybe because she sensed Subaru has met other witches so she's jealous or because she knows he messed up the timeline and decided to intervene.
4) She was left in that state because was attacked after the death of the Wale and for some reason the reset doesn't care about her safety (or of anyone elese) but only about Subaru as was explained in this episode.
5) About the Sanctuary: https://rezero.fandom.com/wiki/Sanctuary
About Frederica for now we don't know so much.
Sep 2, 2020 2:40 PM

May 2019
Killerb96 said:
fachaulia said:
oh so satella is emilia
I remember watching episode 1 the first time Subaru met Emilia. when subaru dies for the first time and checkpoint. and satella changed her nickname to emilia.
And suddenly Emilia didn't accept it when she was called Satella

Moreover Emilia suddenly disappeared when Subaru woke up, and Emilia did not wake Subaru.
I think Emilia's true form is Satella.
and during the first episode s1 Subaru thought and wanted to meet the girl who brought him to isekai suddenly Emilia/Satella came and saved Subaru. I think this is a clue that Satella is indeed Emilia

Emilia on that point said that she'is Satella because she wanted to test subaru!!(the same way Echidna is testing) what would be is reaction through the words from Emilia saying that she is " Satella"!!!
Wjy do you think Puck made that expression!

I'm just guessing based on clue, especially with the similarity of the two of them .. and if Emilia wants to test subaru why do she have to use the name of Satella
And when Subaru checkpoints for the first time and at the end of episode 1 Emilia really piss off for being called satella and its very sensitive to her for being called satella.
if she hated that name then she shouldn't have used that name for testing Subaru

"the greatest anime fight"

Sep 2, 2020 2:42 PM
Dec 2016
Im a bit sad , that Daphne was a bit underwelming. In the book she shows Subaru what real hunger is. As soon as Subaru feels the hunger that the wale and the Rabbit feel, he starts eating his own Fingers. That would be far more rememberable.
Sep 2, 2020 2:46 PM
Aug 2015
shakespear123 said:
Does someone know where we are at in the WN at this point of the anime ?
Last time i tried to find but got lost in the different loophole and couldnt figure if i was at the right place...
shakespear123 said:
Does someone know where we are at in the WN at this point of the anime ?
Last time i tried to find but got lost in the different loophole and couldnt figure if i was at the right place...

Chapter 43-45 arc 4, if you want more detailed story maybe you could try the WN it's a good read
Sep 2, 2020 2:46 PM

Apr 2020
KKTheGamer said:
Shirase-san said:
Typhoon, Minerva and Daphne, finally appeared, so it was Daphne who created the White Whale and the Rabbit.

And Satella also appeared! when she said "i love you" "i love you" "i love you" that gaves me goosebumps!

I hope you were wearing headphones, cuz that whisper scared the shit out of me

Yeah, I was using earphones earlier, and the sound came from the left ear to the right ear.
Sep 2, 2020 2:47 PM

Jun 2016
mozgow said:

Do exist a gospel for every witch or only one gospel with true copies and defective copies?
Sep 2, 2020 2:51 PM
Jan 2020
#34 Typhoon, Minerva and Daphne,
Sep 2, 2020 2:52 PM

Jan 2019
Loved how the after credit scene just revealed that roswaal knows about Subaru’s return by death which answers some questions
Sep 2, 2020 2:54 PM

Jul 2014
Celine3107 said:
mozgow said:

Again, why would you write this and confirm? I'm pretty sure many here are asking rhetorical questions to share their theories and excitement for what's happening and everything they can't understand - I can't speak for the OP of this particular question, but at least I am and I was wondering about the same thing.
It wasn't my intention to spoil anything. When I was reading the LN and read that scene, there was no doubt in my mind the book was the second copy (in the LN it was described that Roswaal was embracing the book with great care, "as a lover"; it made me thinking about Beatrice and her book and then I've made the connection). I thought I can confirm something that was pretty clear in the LN (but now I think it might have been only me and I should not have done it :/ ).

mozgowSep 2, 2020 3:06 PM
Sep 2, 2020 2:55 PM

Dec 2017
This episode left me speechless, it was so agonizing that my mind still cant keep up with everything that just happened.
WeirdChamp, weebs bro
Sep 2, 2020 2:55 PM
Jul 2016
fachaulia said:
Killerb96 said:

Wjy do you think Puck made that expression!

I'm just guessing based on clue, especially with the similarity of the two of them .. and if Emilia wants to test subaru why do she have to use the name of Satella
And when Subaru checkpoints for the first time and at the end of episode 1 Emilia really piss off for being called satella and its very sensitive to her for being called satella.
if she hated that name then she shouldn't have used that name for testing Subaru

Yes, case you didn't notice in that world everyone on the village known that emilia resemblace Satella! She lives in the village where no one likes her, talk wiht her,stay with her and suddenly out of nowhere comes a guy and start talking nice to you, smiling etc...you would feel like cautious idn !! I would... that why she tested him to see how he would react!

On the other time subaru thought that her real name was "Satella" thats why she was piss off
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2020 3:00 PM

Jul 2014
SPIDEY_rockzzzzz said:
Thanks alot✌ So, to clear it up with Petelgeuse, his copy is a fake while Beatrice has the original one and a proper copy of the original exists with Roswaal?
I was already scolded about this, so here is the answer in the spoiler tag
Sep 2, 2020 3:01 PM
Jun 2016
V4ker said:
fullofregrets09 said:

Like I was thinking that that might not have been Satella, but just by source readers being here and saying things in such a way, I'm starting to think that that was. I didn't want that to be confirmed for me. So annoying.

Subaru literally called her "Witch of Envy" during his "Why now? Where the hell did she come from?" monologue

He could’ve been mistaken. Like he sometimes is. Because he’s Subaru. She could’ve looked like Satella. It wouldn’t be the first time. I thought Echidna was Satella before spoilers told me otherwise. I had my own theories for who it/she really was. Subaru still knows next to nothing about this world, so he could’ve easily jumped to conclusions. Re:Zero keeps you guessing, that’s why I like it so much. I never take anybody’s word anymore. Not even Subaru’s.
Sep 2, 2020 3:01 PM
Ice Queen

May 2014
mozgow said:
Celine3107 said:

It wasn't my intention to spoil anything. When I was reading the LN and read that scene, there was no doubt in my mind the book was the second copy (in the LN it was described that Roswaal was embracing the book with great care, "as a lover"; it made thinking about Beatrice and her book and then I've made the connection). I thought I can confirm something that was pretty clear in the LN (but now I think it might have been only me and I should not have done it :/ ).

I get it - it's totally understandable that you didn't mean to spoil at all, that you just wanted to help confirm something that appeared obvious to a source reader :) Like the user I quoted above stated, "usually when source readers are talking, they talk in such a way that solves some of the mysteries and questions that I had" - I can relate to that. So probably a lot of the time LN/WN readers don't realise that discussing the content in this way is in fact spoiler-ish for anime onlies.
So please be mindful.
And thank you for being so nice about it even though I called you out ^-^'
Sep 2, 2020 3:02 PM

Mar 2019
A per anime traditions, i can see the witches are represented with very cute designs, not complaining, they were pretty interesting too with the short glimpse we got from them. I usually don't like too much exposition but in this i was needing some tbh, btw why Subaru doesn't acknowledge how much Echidna looks like Emilia anyway? and Satella has to be Emilia right?
Sep 2, 2020 3:02 PM

Jul 2014
Franz_Kuznetsov said:
mozgow said:

Do exist a gospel for every witch or only one gospel with true copies and defective copies?
Can't answer that without any spoilers. PM me if you do mind and want to get an answer :-)
Sep 2, 2020 3:09 PM

Mar 2018
Marinate1016 said:
Lots of changes from the WN in this episode, I know there’s going to be a lot of confused people lol. Loved the Magical Girl vibe they went with for Minerva.

Satella looked so badass, they went full on wedding dress for her, dropping so many hints.

And then that post credits scene from ending of volume 11. damn man.

Seriously didn't think they were gonna show it now.
Sep 2, 2020 3:10 PM

Mar 2016
mozgow said:
SPIDEY_rockzzzzz said:
mozgow said:
SPIDEY_rockzzzzz said:
Thanks again✌This anime is good, but some of the points just go over my head.
Jun 2016
Celine3107 said:
fullofregrets09 said:

For real, I don't want to know what wasn't adapted from the LN or WN, and usually when source readers are talking, they talk in such a way that solves some of the mysteries and questions that I had. That's basically a spoiler. Like I was thinking that that might not have been Satella, but just by source readers being here and saying things in such a way, I'm starting to think that that was. I didn't want that to be confirmed for me. So annoying.

Couldn't agree more!! Mods, feel free to step in and be more bossy with the spoiler posters lol :)

Marinate1016 said:

Wedding dress? "Dropping so many hints"? This is such a spoiler :( Just use the tags please...

mozgow said:

Please please LN / WN readers, stop informing and confirming / refuting theories and thoughts. :( </3 It takes the fun out of it for anime onlies. We would like to come here and share our thoughts too.

This sums up my frustrations of this forum quite nicely. @DeadlyRaven this episode discussion in particular is rife with these kind of subtle spoilers. I think I may have to stay away from this one. Please people, assume that all questions asked are rhetorical. Ask if people want answers before giving them, and put them in spoiler tags, or go into their PMs if they solicit further clarification. Don't make it all public.
Aug 2015
ttcchen said:
i wonder why satella can appear in the real world while all the other witches cannot
and if the other witches can appear in the "dream world" doesn't that mean Satella can also appear? If she can, would that be the real her, or a separate consciousness from the satella currently roaming the real world?

Because Satella is still alive and the other witches are dead. Satella killed the other witches remember? She is sealed off but can manifest her presence because she is still alive.
Aug 2015
ttcchen said:
i wonder why satella can appear in the real world while all the other witches cannot
and if the other witches can appear in the "dream world" doesn't that mean Satella can also appear? If she can, would that be the real her, or a separate consciousness from the satella currently roaming the real world?

Because Satella is still alive and the other witches are dead. Satella killed the other witches remember? She is sealed off but can manifest her presence because she is still alive.
Aug 2015
ttcchen said:

Sep 2, 2020 3:11 PM

Jan 2017
fachaulia said:

There is an LN written by the author that shows this loop from Emilia's POV and why she called herself Satella. Plus also tells us what Emilia thinks about him. So no, she is not Satella.

https://rezero.fandom.com/wiki/The_Clumsy_Duo

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Sep 2, 2020 3:14 PM

Jun 2020
Great Episode. Pretty much great what happened with tea party and three witches. And the witch of envy was a thunderbolt of surprise. Awesome man.
Sep 2, 2020 3:15 PM

Apr 2013
Damn so many witches appeared this episode and at the end even Satella herself appears... out of envy she's heading for the mansion to meet Rem and the others too messing everything over there even more up.
Heh Roswaal calmly embracing the black death and then he says a line confirming that he knows about Barusu's Rewinding time by dying ability
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Sep 2, 2020 3:20 PM

Mar 2016
Franz_Kuznetsov said:
SPIDEY_rockzzzzz said:

These are very interesting questions, I'll try to give you my opinions/answers.
1) I really don't know the role of Elsa in all this mess, we have to wait for explanations.
2) Petelgeuse was the Sin Archbishop of Sloth, so is a follower of Sekhmet the Witch of Sloth (we haven't seen her yet.
It seems that Roswaal and Beatrice are followers of Echidna the Witch of Greed (for Wisdom).
3) Don't know, maybe because she sensed Subaru has met other witches so she's jealous or because she knows he messed up the timeline and decided to intervene.
4) She was left in that state because was attacked after the death of the Wale and for some reason the reset doesn't care about her safety (or of anyone elese) but only about Subaru as was explained in this episode.
5) About the Sanctuary: https://rezero.fandom.com/wiki/Sanctuary
About Frederica for now we don't know so much.
Thanks for clearing up the whole sanctuary thing. However I've some final questions.
1) Does a person need to go through the trial every time to come and go from the sanctuary or is it just a one time thing?
2)Why is Roswaal extremely injured trying to get through the barrier?
3)Currently, who all can attempt the trials and free up the barrier for the villagers to leave?
4)What was the exact purpose of the crystal Fredrica gave to Subaru?
5)If I'm not mistaken, then there is only one main entrance to the Sanctuary and the trials chamber is on the other side of the village?
Sep 2, 2020 3:27 PM

Jun 2012
Not sure if the screenwriter itself really knows where the plot goes. First the series introduced the goal as saving Rem, then a trial for Emilia (started with only one test then three), then saving everyone at the mansion, then killer rabbits, now Satella... Gosh, there's only 4 episodes remaining, will this season be able to fall on its feets? Can it just stand with one goal for two episodes in a row? I'm dubious...

I was really excited for this season, especially with episode 05, but lastly, it seems to go nowhere and ends up to be pretty disappointing. Hope the following episodes will be more convincing.

(Witch of Wrath was pretty cool. A shame for the other witches character designs tho)
Sep 2, 2020 3:30 PM

Jul 2016
SPIDEY_rockzzzzz said:
Thanks for clearing up the whole sanctuary thing. However I've some final questions.
1) Does a person need to go through the trial every time to come and go from the sanctuary or is it just a one time thing?
2)Why is Roswaal extremely injured trying to get through the barrier?
3)Currently, who all can attempt the trials and free up the barrier for the villagers to leave?
4)What was the exact purpose of the crystal Fredrica gave to Subaru?
5)If I'm not mistaken, then there is only one main entrance to the Sanctuary and the trials chamber is on the other side of the village?

1) If one person finishes the trials, the whole Sanctuary is free.
2) Roswaal tried the trials without the qualifications.
3) Apparently, any half-human... and Subaru.
4) Explanation should come later.
5) Apparently, not that it would matter much.
Sep 2, 2020 3:32 PM
Mar 2015
Shueisha said:
Not sure if the screenwriter itself really knows where the plot goes. First the series introduced the goal as saving Rem, then a trial for Emilia (started with only one test then three), then saving everyone at the mansion, then killer rabbits, now Satella... Gosh, there's only 4 episodes remaining, will this season be able to fall on its feets? Can it just stand with one goal for two episodes in a row? I'm dubious...

I was really excited for this season, especially with episode 05, but lastly, it seems to go nowhere and ends up to be pretty disappointing. Hope the following episodes will be more convincing.

You do know that the "season" is not just this 13-episode-long half, but that together with the second half, coming out to 25-26 (?) episodes in total, right? (The season was split due to pandemic-related production issues, based on what we know.)

P.S. Not that saving Rem was ever supposed to be the near-term goal, episode 1 was really just the true ending of the first season that was not included there.
Sep 2, 2020 3:32 PM

Nov 2019
Horn_dawg_2019 said:
Typhoon, Minerva and Daphne, I thought , Subarau was only to see Daphne so wtf????

It was implied that Typhon couldn't resist the urge to meet Subaru to 'judge' him. So she appeared first. Also, I think Minerva couldn't stand an injured person, so she entered immediately after Typhon was gone. Daphne wasn't particularly interested in conversing, so she came to occupy the space at last.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Sep 2, 2020 3:37 PM

Jul 2016
Shueisha said:

(Witch of Wrath was pretty cool. A shame for the other witches character designs tho)

Season will end with 25 episodes, however it is split cour.
First part of the season is 13 episodes, and the second part will be 12 episodes and will be aired this winter.
Re:Zero is a REALLY long story (we'll be halfway through by the end of season 3/4) and makes great use of foreshadowing, do not expect all the plot points to be concluded and explained in a single season.
Sep 2, 2020 3:39 PM
Jul 2020
swirlydragon said:
I hope Echidna dies a brutal death. And Subaru being retarded as usual not realizing she insulted Emilia, Satella (who he should be grateful for because RbD is an OP power) and Petra in front of him. At least Minerva is nice. Typhon really taught him some manners and Daphne was cool. Satella was really cool this episode! And damn! Roswaal knows about his RbD

Satella is so cool <3

Wcym? Echidna is already dead
Pages (11) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Jul 29, 2020

673 by RealMario7 »»
Yesterday, 1:32 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 30, 2020

506 by HiroTail1 »»
May 19, 7:10 PM

» Emilia chest size increase

MuscularBlackMan - Jul 23, 2020

13 by RaptorDan »»
May 9, 6:47 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Aug 26, 2020

604 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 25, 6:02 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kaiseki - Sep 23, 2020

453 by titty »»
Apr 11, 9:11 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.