Forum Settings
Forums
Hinowa ga CRUSH!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2020 12:14 AM

May 2020
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
After waiting for about two months, finally a new chapter was released.

What a pathetic chapter. Poor Rinzu, first she got raped by the damn King of Tenrou, Zuou. After that, she was shown Hisame's mutilated body. The story is getting more interesting. There will be a big war between Tendou and Soukai. Will Nagisa Castle be completely taken over? And will this be better than Akame ga Kill? Hope that Akame will be shown again in the next chapter.

Aug 31, 2020 4:20 AM
Apr 2020
Yatagarasu420 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.

What a pathetic chapter. Poor Rinzu, first she got raped by the damn King of Tenrou, Zuou. After that, she was shown Hisame's mutilated body. The story is getting more interesting. There will be a big war between Tendou and Soukai. Will Nagisa Castle be completely taken over? And will this be better than Akame ga Kill? Hope that Akame will be shown again in the next chapter.

BRUTAL, just brutal the way it is, this is worse than Akame ga Kill.
Aug 31, 2020 11:35 PM

May 2020
28012001 said:
Yatagarasu420 said:

Action genre in Seinen is always darker than Shounen

Sep 1, 2020 3:20 AM

Oct 2013
Man fuck that dude. Looking forward to the future where he dies and Rinzu gets revenge
Hopefully his body will be sliced away slowly like Prime Minster Honest
Sep 1, 2020 4:32 AM
Apr 2020
Yatagarasu420 said:
28012001 said:

So hard to watch isn't it?
Sep 7, 2020 2:35 AM
Mar 2016
28012001 said:
Yatagarasu420 said:

So hard to watch isn't it?

I swear I couldn't sleep... they just ripped off my favorite character and rape my best girl .... R.I.P my coupleđź’”
Sep 8, 2020 9:24 PM
Apr 2017
Well... at least the silver lining is that it can't get any worse now? can it? (i mean Akame has yet to join the fight?)
Nov 29, 2020 10:10 PM
Apr 2019
It's the worst thing you could do for female character.
I feels like she's going to be like Tyulee in Gate, where she's become villain plaything, but also manipulating from inside for her revenge.
Jan 26, 2021 5:25 AM
Apr 2020
TRio18 said:
I feels like she's going to be like Tyulee in Gate, where she's become villain plaything, but also manipulating from inside for her revenge.
TRio18 said:
you got it. With the latest chapter.
Jan 31, 2021 6:21 AM
Oct 2018
28012001 said:
TRio18 said:
TRio18 said:
you got it. With the latest chapter.
Shit this is the worst possibly in thia story. But thanks, my Akame didn't get raped fuck this manga.
Sep 9, 2021 5:15 AM

Oct 2014
man I always hate it when rape is used for fanservice, like seriously the last panel of the scene where they make Zuou see through just so you can see Rinzu's body >.<

No doubt this guy is going to get fucked up later, it's just a shame Bulat isn't here to deal with him.
Sep 28, 2021 3:56 AM
Sep 2017
Now I am really glad I dropped this after Volume 5. Pre-ordered it and delayed only to see Hisame’s fate and well… Yeah. Jfc whats with all this excessive edge for no reason…..
Oct 8, 2021 12:09 PM
Jun 2021
AsiaDxDFan said:
Now I am really glad I dropped this after Volume 5. Pre-ordered it and delayed only to see Hisame’s fate and well… Yeah. Jfc whats with all this excessive edge for no reason…..

Just now caught up with the most recent releases and damn... really share your sentiment. I got no problem with what happened here/stuff like this IF it is well implemented but it really seems like it happened just for the edge and sake of "damn rape is so bad and this is so shocking" when it really was 100% predictable..

I really think the author dropped the ball here and went for the easiest fake shocking moment instead of doing something interesting, sadly.
Jan 21, 2023 12:23 AM

Jan 2013
haha what a rape. takahiro isn't afraid to pull any punches, lowkey bordering between nsfw doujinshi territories.
Aug 18, 2023 4:06 PM
Jul 2021
this was a fucked up chapter partially used for fanservice. I feel violated reading that, the king is a monster so i hope he dies a slow agonizing death. 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hinowa ga Yuku! Chapter 53 Discussion

Trap_Traps_Traps - Jun 27, 2022

4 by razisgosu »»
Jan 12, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Hinowa ga Yuku! Chapter 38 Discussion

Gonikku - Jan 25, 2021

7 by JavanyXD »»
Aug 18, 2023 4:57 PM

» Hinowa Ga Yuku! will end on June 27th with the final chapter being 53

Trap_Traps_Traps - Jun 24, 2022

9 by greed2 »»
Jun 7, 2023 7:19 AM

Poll: » Hinowa ga Yuku! Chapter 51 Discussion

Thunderfist - Mar 4, 2023

0 by Thunderfist »»
Mar 4, 2023 12:03 PM

Poll: » Hinowa ga Yuku! Chapter 4 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Sep 25, 2017

2 by Neostorm-X »»
Feb 19, 2023 5:44 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.