Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 29, 2020 8:31 AM

Jul 2020
I started anohana, and I was wondering why menma couldn't show herself in various methods eg. picking up chopsticks as it would appear floating in thin air or breaking a cup on purpose. Doing this can help make things so much simpler between Jinta and his peers. If u guys can pls answer my question in would be much appreciated
Sep 1, 2020 1:40 AM
Aug 2020
It would be difficult for Jintan to prove Menma('s ghost)'s existence if she did that. They will think her as a poltergeist instead of their long lost friend. She can prove her existence by (spoiler!!!) writing to something in her possession.
Oct 5, 2020 4:53 AM
Mar 2020
I thought about this as well then I realised it's probably just to create drama so jintas friends think he's crazy and this is solidified by who directed the show and she's known for writing unnecessary building in stories
A good example I can think of is maiden in your savage season she added a whole ass love triangle cos she can't add on
Nov 3, 2020 3:00 AM
Aug 2018
Honestly, this was one of the reasons that ruined the show for me. There were a million ways she could have easily resolved all this pointless drama. Moreover, this wasn't even discussed in prior episodes by Jintan or her. Anyway, there was no logical reason, just for dragging out the plot and feels
Nov 3, 2020 3:03 AM

Jul 2020
ghostfaceon said:
Honestly, this was one of the reasons that ruined the show for me. There were a million ways she could have easily resolved all this pointless drama. Moreover, this wasn't even discussed in prior episodes by Jintan or her. Anyway, there was no logical reason, just for dragging out the plot and feels

I'm glad someone else feels this way. But hey it's a fictional world. Anime can pull anything out of its ass to show emotion.
Nov 12, 2020 8:39 AM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Menma couldn't show her existence earlier because this show is way too concerned with trying to make audiences pay attention to some forced romantic drama despite there being no chemistry at all. The show establishes that Menma can pick up things and touch others who can actually feel some kind of force from her contact right away and yet it expects the audience to not notice this blatant plot hole that could have solved the stupidly long drawn-out question of how to prove Menma's existence to the others within seconds. Hell, Jinta telling the annoying git that is Yukiatsu about the hair clip thing that literally no one but Yukiatsu and Menma would and should know about should have already proved the existence of Menma's ghost haunting him, but nope, we gotta keep up this forced drama and shaky "love triangle" bullshit for over 5 more episodes.
God, I hate this show so much. Can someone seriously tell me why this show is so great please? I seriously can't see how nobody doesn't notice this stuff or get bothered by this... maybe it's because I just don't cry from watching shows...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 23, 2011

1237 by Grimenio »»
Yesterday, 9:47 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2011

388 by Grimenio »»
May 14, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 9, 2011

328 by Grimenio »»
May 8, 10:07 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 2, 2011

423 by Grimenio »»
May 8, 5:09 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - May 19, 2011

218 by Grimenio »»
May 4, 2:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.