Forum Settings
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 25, 2020 7:28 AM

Feb 2018
Since final volume gonna be released in about 2 weeks let's review what we got so far about Onii-sama from LN. I just want to hear opinions on this, it doesn't matter if you just look at it.

>identity as Yotsuba already revealed.
It's been revealed that Tatsuya actually comes from the Yotsuba clan, I forgot where.

>identity as Taurus Silver already revealed
Taurus Silver is a genius programmer who creates loop casts and you know who the Taurus Silver is. Finally, His identity began to spread.

>identity as Strategic-Class Magician already revealed.
Here : https://mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei.fandom.com/wiki/Strategic-Class_Magician

If Lina is strategic magic then Tatsuya is the same and because of that Tatsuya has a close relationship with Lina, you will know in season two.

>already Killed 3 other Strategic-Class Magician (Liu Yunde by Material Burst, Igor and Miguel Diaz by Mist Dispersion)
Those two people, if I'm not mistaken, are already in the anime, Diaz part at volume 12.

https://mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei.fandom.com/wiki/Synchronized_Linear_Fusion

>Able to discover even use all 16 Cardinal Codes
If Masaki's partner is George who is said to be a genius then Tatsuya is one level above him.

>Created new 2 S-class magic level: Ocean Blast (used by Ichijo) and Glacial Age (used by Miyuki)
Ocean Blast is actually magic similar to Matria Burst, you can see it in the anime. For the Glacial Age I couldn't grasp the meaning of that.

>The first person to discover 2 out 3 Three Great Puzzles of Weight-Type Systematic Magic:

-Gravity Control-Type Thermonuclear Fusion Reactor -Generalized Flying-Type Magic

-Perpetual Motion Device < Not yet

>Winning all 3 wars against 3 times invasion on japan (Great Asian Union, USNA, and New Soviet Union)
You will find out how terrible USNA was in season two and Lina was from there too.

>Declared as the Strongest S-class Magician in latest volume by the World even USNA beg for mercy even giving Lina to Tatsuya for a start to start over a new relationship

I'll add a comment at the bottom.

>Almost on same level martial arts as Yakumo-sensei,

--x---

Frequently asked questions and I hope you will stop asking questions like this.

Q : Is Tatsuya going to marry Miyuki?
A : Of course Tatsuya will marry Miyuki.

Q : Is this incest?
A : Yes

Q : If they get married, how do they get child? Since in the medical world child from incest relationships will be born with defective DNA, will they not have sex for life?
A : This is an anime, anything will happen. We are back in volume 8 you can read it here. Tatsuya is an artificial magician from the Yotsuba clan, but Tatsuya is a failed product and Miyuki is his substitute. Miyuki was an perfect artificial magician from the Yotsuba clan, How could Miyuki be a perfect modified magician? Miyuki has the ability to turn impossible things into possible or can make things flawed normal. That way Miyuki and Tatsuya even though they are related by blood, they can have children because of Miyuki's ability.

Read on volume 15, I made this in order so that those of you who want to read the final volume still have a little memory of the previous volume.
Aug 25, 2020 9:19 AM

Dec 2016
If Miyuki married Tatsuya does it count as rape since he technically got mind controlled into only been able to love her and no one else?
Aug 25, 2020 9:41 AM

Feb 2018
ExaltedChampion said:
If Miyuki married Tatsuya does it count as rape since he technically got mind controlled into only been able to love her and no one else?
I didn't think it would go there but Tatsuya loved Miyuki was not the extent that Miyuki could control Tatsuya, but Tatsuya did love Miyuki as a girl (You can read it in the Okinawa chapter, I forgot which volume.

After all the rape scene is only in volume 8.
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1851955
Aug 25, 2020 9:44 AM

Dec 2016
Syureria said:
ExaltedChampion said:
I didn't think it would go there but Tatsuya loved Miyuki was not the extent that Miyuki could control Tatsuya, but Tatsuya did love Miyuki as a girl (You can read it in the Okinawa chapter, I forgot which volume.

After all the rape scene is only in volume 8.
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1851955

That the thing, Tatsuya have no choice in the matter. He literally was programed to only be able to care for her. it basically take away his ability to choose someone else. Even when he get older he can't really change his mind.
Oct 4, 2020 9:56 AM

Nov 2009
nooo... i hate tatsuya x miyuki... (TT ^ TT)
i hope tatsuya end up with mayumi
If you just did nothing because you thought it wouldn't help, then you'd end up doing less than nothing; for nothing would change and nothing would end. (Kira Yamato - Gundam Seed Phase 34: Seen & Unseen)
Oct 4, 2020 11:38 AM

Dec 2016
GuyFreakz said:

Well tough luck there, Miyuki is the author favorite waifu and he pretty much confirm that she gonna win.
Oct 4, 2020 3:48 PM

Feb 2018
GuyFreakz said:
nope, I prefer Lina .... You can see it in the doujin series.
Oct 14, 2020 8:58 AM
Dec 2019
Syureria said:
GuyFreakz said:
nope, I prefer Lina .... You can see it in the doujin series.

Where can i read the doujin ? cause i already explore the 6 code website and didn't find anything for Lina
Oct 14, 2020 5:23 PM

Feb 2018
Deadmandream said:
Where can i read the doujin ? cause i already explore the 6 code website and didn't find anything for Lina
There was still no doujin for Lina. I'm also looking for it, the only ones available are Miyuki, Saegusa, the girl with the brown hair, and also a friend of Saegusa.

We just have to wait, xD....
SyureriaOct 14, 2020 5:29 PM
Jan 4, 2021 3:34 PM

Jun 2017
Syureria said:
Deadmandream said:
There was still no doujin for Lina. I'm also looking for it, the only ones available are Miyuki, Saegusa, the girl with the brown hair, and also a friend of Saegusa.

We just have to wait, xD....
what i want to ask is do they get married at the end of novel or are they still engaged?
Jan 4, 2021 3:41 PM

Feb 2018
rynee said:
what i want to ask is do they get married at the end of novel or are they still engaged?
They're engaged....
Jan 4, 2021 3:48 PM

Jun 2017
Syureria said:
rynee said:
They're engaged....
Syureria said:
rynee said:
They're engaged....

No kiss even?, that's sad for romance anime
Jan 4, 2021 3:55 PM

Feb 2018
rynee said:
No, There is no kissing or sex scene
Jan 4, 2021 4:01 PM

Jun 2017
Syureria said:
rynee said:
No, There is no kissing or sex scene
I see, still a good anime tho apart from the incest(but who cares in anime lol), godsuya is fun to watch destroying people left and right, i hope there will season 3 in some years haha
Jan 4, 2021 4:03 PM

Feb 2018
rynee said:
i hope there will season 3 in some years haha
Me too, I'm just disappointed because Untouchable Yotsuba is the disc for the second season ... I also want 3rd season but it looks like they prefer to adapt Imouto Animation
Jan 4, 2021 4:11 PM

Jun 2017
Syureria said:
rynee said:
i hope there will season 3 in some years haha
Me too, I'm just disappointed because Untouchable Yotsuba is the disc for the second season ... I also want 3rd season but it looks like they prefer to adapt Imouto Animation
yup it doesn't make sense i mean if they have budget to blow on alternate pov of the same season why not just make season 3, i guess they are trying to appeal to myuki's fans who just want more oni-sama
AvienzJan 16, 2021 6:34 PM
Jul 11, 2022 10:52 AM

Nov 2020
Syureria said:
Since final volume gonna be released in about 2 weeks let's review what we got so far about Onii-sama from LN. I just want to hear opinions on this, it doesn't matter if you just look at it.

>identity as Yotsuba already revealed.
It's been revealed that Tatsuya actually comes from the Yotsuba clan, I forgot where.

>identity as Taurus Silver already revealed
Taurus Silver is a genius programmer who creates loop casts and you know who the Taurus Silver is. Finally, His identity began to spread.

>identity as Strategic-Class Magician already revealed.
Here : https://mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei.fandom.com/wiki/Strategic-Class_Magician

If Lina is strategic magic then Tatsuya is the same and because of that Tatsuya has a close relationship with Lina, you will know in season two.

>already Killed 3 other Strategic-Class Magician (Liu Yunde by Material Burst, Igor and Miguel Diaz by Mist Dispersion)
Those two people, if I'm not mistaken, are already in the anime, Diaz part at volume 12.

https://mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei.fandom.com/wiki/Synchronized_Linear_Fusion

>Able to discover even use all 16 Cardinal Codes
If Masaki's partner is George who is said to be a genius then Tatsuya is one level above him.

>Created new 2 S-class magic level: Ocean Blast (used by Ichijo) and Glacial Age (used by Miyuki)
Ocean Blast is actually magic similar to Matria Burst, you can see it in the anime. For the Glacial Age I couldn't grasp the meaning of that.

>The first person to discover 2 out 3 Three Great Puzzles of Weight-Type Systematic Magic:

-Gravity Control-Type Thermonuclear Fusion Reactor -Generalized Flying-Type Magic

-Perpetual Motion Device < Not yet

>Winning all 3 wars against 3 times invasion on japan (Great Asian Union, USNA, and New Soviet Union)
You will find out how terrible USNA was in season two and Lina was from there too.

>Declared as the Strongest S-class Magician in latest volume by the World even USNA beg for mercy even giving Lina to Tatsuya for a start to start over a new relationship

I'll add a comment at the bottom.

>Almost on same level martial arts as Yakumo-sensei,

--x---

Frequently asked questions and I hope you will stop asking questions like this.

Q : Is Tatsuya going to marry Miyuki?
A : Of course Tatsuya will marry Miyuki.

Q : Is this incest?
A : Yes

Q : If they get married, how do they get child? Since in the medical world child from incest relationships will be born with defective DNA, will they not have sex for life?
A : This is an anime, anything will happen. We are back in volume 8 you can read it here. Tatsuya is an artificial magician from the Yotsuba clan, but Tatsuya is a failed product and Miyuki is his substitute. Miyuki was an perfect artificial magician from the Yotsuba clan, How could Miyuki be a perfect modified magician? Miyuki has the ability to turn impossible things into possible or can make things flawed normal. That way Miyuki and Tatsuya even though they are related by blood, they can have children because of Miyuki's ability.

Read on volume 15, I made this in order so that those of you who want to read the final volume still have a little memory of the previous volume.

I loved your last revelations

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Volume 32 Discussion

Syureria - Oct 12, 2020

19 by StarZone1 »»
Aug 2, 2023 9:52 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Volume 24 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Sep 21, 2018

2 by StarZone1 »»
Jul 22, 2023 10:22 PM

» English translations

dadroo - Jan 26, 2023

2 by dadroo »»
Jan 26, 2023 2:36 AM

» Mahouka Koukou no Retoussei Volume 16 Discussion/Spoilers *major spoilers*

Lolcats1997 - Jul 13, 2015

17 by zensh »»
Jul 11, 2022 10:50 AM

» The Charm of Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Dloplor - Apr 18, 2022

0 by Dloplor »»
Apr 18, 2022 1:36 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.