Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 15, 2020 1:30 PM

Jul 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Felt so weird watching a movie where theres vacant seats in between people cause of the whole covid situation but heck.
Movie was... ok? I guess... I never played these FS/N games so I have no idea if this was how it went but I dunno.. felt lackluster in a lot of parts... animation was amazing as always but I guess... I was expecting more from Shirou since a lot of people said he's more badass here than UBW so I was expecting some epic shit more than Shirou V Gil but nope... the best fight was definitely Rider V Salter, Shirou was literally just a one time shield and the kill steal dude in the fight lol.
Rin V Sakura was pretty damn badass too, Rin be spittin like crazy there but ended up not being as cold hearted as she sounded like when Sakura was throwing a tantrum, she couldnt get herself to stab Sakura in the end.
Shirou V Berserker was... anti climactic af, dude literally just said "9 lives bladeworks" or something and did 2 slashes iirc and poof. Felt weird hearing Berserker's voice not being... berserky when he told Shirou "protect her" referring to Ilya, sadly he couldnt keep the promise cause she still ended up.. well...
Dont wanna get into details anymore cause thats spoiler according to MAL admins so yeah. Pretty ok movie, not as good as the 1st and 2nd one but thats probably on me for expecting too much.

Mod Edit: Thread has been created after the screenings and so this one stays. As of Spoilers; You can post them as this is a Discussion thread to discuss about the movie. Put things that are VN-only and/or not animated in a spoiler-tag.
Koito91Aug 16, 2020 5:52 AM
Aug 15, 2020 3:34 PM

May 2019
-Stray said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Felt so weird watching a movie where theres vacant seats in between people cause of the whole covid situation but heck.
Movie was... ok? I guess... I never played these FS/N games so I have no idea if this was how it went but I dunno.. felt lackluster in a lot of parts... animation was amazing as always but I guess... I was expecting more from Shirou since a lot of people said he's more badass here than UBW so I was expecting some epic shit more than Shirou V Gil but nope... the best fight was definitely Rider V Salter, Shirou was literally just a one time shield and the kill steal dude in the fight lol.
Rin V Sakura was pretty damn badass too, Rin be spittin like crazy there but ended up not being as cold hearted as she sounded like when Sakura was throwing a tantrum, she couldnt get herself to stab Sakura in the end.
Shirou V Berserker was... anti climactic af, dude literally just said "9 lives bladeworks" or something and did 2 slashes iirc and poof. Felt weird hearing Berserker's voice not being... berserky when he told Shirou "protect her" referring to Ilya, sadly he couldnt keep the promise cause she still ended up.. well...
Dont wanna get into details anymore cause thats spoiler according to MAL admins so yeah. Pretty ok movie, not as good as the 1st and 2nd one but thats probably on me for expecting too much.

i have some questions if you don't mind

”A fight isn't won once a victor is decided, it's won when someone loses.” – Izayoi Sakamaki

I don’t even know the real names of the two… no, three that I killed back then. I just closed my eyes, put my hands over my ears and tried to forget it all.” – Kirito

MY ANIME LIST
Aug 15, 2020 8:50 PM

Oct 2015
When Kirei dropped his robes on the ground I suddenly became homosexual.
Aug 15, 2020 9:23 PM

Jul 2014
Askaa said:

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
Koito91Aug 16, 2020 5:46 AM
Aug 15, 2020 9:42 PM

May 2019
-Stray said:
Askaa said:

thanks for the answers!!

Koito91Aug 16, 2020 5:47 AM
”A fight isn't won once a victor is decided, it's won when someone loses.” – Izayoi Sakamaki

I don’t even know the real names of the two… no, three that I killed back then. I just closed my eyes, put my hands over my ears and tried to forget it all.” – Kirito

MY ANIME LIST
Aug 15, 2020 9:50 PM

Jan 2009
-Stray said:
Dont wanna get into details anymore cause thats spoiler according to MAL admins so yeah.

wtf an episode discussion is suppose to be full of spoilers lol
Aug 15, 2020 10:05 PM

Jul 2014
deg said:
-Stray said:
Dont wanna get into details anymore cause thats spoiler according to MAL admins so yeah.

wtf an episode discussion is suppose to be full of spoilers lol

Thats what I thought as well, until a mod came in and edited my post when I was saying some stuffs that happened in the movie.
Askaa said:

thanks for the answers!!

Oh that song! that played when he was materializing the nine lives bladeworks, actually I think it started playing when he was still in the process of being one with Archer's arm, it was hype when it started playing.
Aug 15, 2020 11:43 PM

Sep 2012
-Stray said:

I was extremely disappointed, this movie was not as good as the others and it felt lackluster. But, it was still good nonetheless, just not as good as the others and what I expected. The visuals were fantastic, but the story and fight scenes were just not as good as what I expected. it was mostly anticlimatic and not immersive. The rider V alter was okay tho. Additionally, the soundtracks were not even as good as the other movies, just disappointing. The ending felt so unsatisfying, but at least the ending song by Aimer was good.

LOL at the seating arrangements and the COVID 19 seat spacing for social distancing, I was confused when I first saw the cinemas tapped seats to prevent people from sitting next to each other.

Anyways, I was confused about the ending. Can someone who knows try to help me understand this:

Koito91Aug 16, 2020 5:48 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 16, 2020 12:13 AM

Jul 2014
Bobby_S said:

Pretty sure that that person watched the movie, simply because I watched it and felt the same. I was extremely disappointed, this movie was not as good as the others and it felt lackluster. But, it was still good nonetheless, just not as good as the others and what I expected. The visuals were fantastic, but the story and fight scenes were just not as good as what I expected. it was mostly anticlimatic and not immersive. The rider V alter was okay tho. Additionally, the soundtracks were not even as good as the other movies, just disappointing. The ending felt so unsatisfying, but at least the ending song by Aimer was good.

LOL at the seating arrangements and the COVID 19 seat spacing for social distancing, I was confused when I first saw the cinemas tapped seats to prevent people from sitting next to each other.

Anyways, I was confused about the ending. Can someone who knows try to help me understand this:

Koito91Aug 16, 2020 5:49 AM
Aug 16, 2020 1:00 AM

Apr 2016
BIG EDIT:

Fuuuuu .... man ... i dont remember last time i was this full of emotions (yeah right even a toxic cunt like swag has emotions from time to time). So i finished HF3 movie, i don't know why i was pushing it away for so long .. but JESUS.

The scene where Illya ask Rin "How does it feel to be older sister ?" The single most hardest question you can ask Rin, a question she cant possibly answer because she also does not know the answer. Rider talk to Sakura how there is nothing on the other side only darkness .. Rider knows that all to well whats on the other side, and indeed it is only darkness and despair, poor Rider.

Kirei yeeting Shirou LMAO. Shirou vs Berserker was all hype no break, that was some real shit "can you keep up with me ?" wow, tho a bit short ? And i've been saying this for years but i found the relationship between Illya and Berserker to be the best, just the connection these two have is superb.

When shirou said "it's something precious i must keep onto it to the end" when he was holding the medaillon, that was not Shirou talking .. that was Archer, a very sad boy Archer.

The fight between Rider - Saber - Shirou .. it reminded me why i like watching anime, it's like every single frame was a pure perfection. The execution of everything was on point. And then the absolute finale Rin vs Sakura, that was just ... the absolute peak when comes to directing and story telling. And i don't want to hear otherwise. When Saber was like "Shirou" THE moment she awakened, the single moment late shirou would hesitate he would not be able to do it.

PS: I literally had a little panic attack when Illya was all alone in the white ... no one beside her, not a single soul all alone .. and THEN .. she saw Iri .. i was legit no joke crying for like 4 minutes straight, just straight the tears filled my eyeballs i dont know why this scene did me this hard.

WOW

Also the little shadow stayed with them at the end lol, that was cute.

Bobby_S said:

Its nothing confusing about it if you watched or read KnK.
SwagernatorMay 12, 2021 4:01 AM
Aug 16, 2020 1:08 AM
Apr 2013
I think I will need to watch the movie for a second time. The animation and direction are superb as always, but certain parts of the script are bloated with so much exposition that it's difficult to follow every single line.
Aug 16, 2020 3:28 AM

Aug 2009
>Shirou V Berserker was... anti climactic af, dude literally just said "9 lives bladeworks" or something and did 2 slashes iirc and poof. Felt weird hearing

I saw the camrip and you clearly see 9 slashes.

If killing Heracles with 8 simultaneous slashes+1 in a couple of seconds isnt epic I dont know what is. It doesnt have to be a huge fight for it to be epic.
Aug 16, 2020 4:07 AM

Jul 2014
ssjokg said:

There were 9? I literally only saw 2, one big slash and the follow up.

If killing Heracles with 8 simultaneous slashes+1 in a couple of seconds isnt epic I dont know what is. It doesnt have to be a huge fight for it to be epic.

Its epic sure, but not entertaining nor exciting visual wise. Im not a fan of heavily one sided short burst fights.
Aug 16, 2020 4:19 AM

Aug 2009
-Stray said:
ssjokg said:

There were 9? I literally only saw 2, one big slash and the follow up.

Its epic sure, but not entertaining nor exciting visual wise. Im not a fan of heavily one sided short burst fights.

If he attacked only twice then why are there 9 slashes on the ground? It looks like two attacks because the first one is 8 slashes almost at the same time.

But that's the point of that fight. He either kills Heracles in secs using Heracle's own attack or dies. A glass-canon attack. Shirou isnt even in a position to fight long battles using projection.
Aug 16, 2020 4:29 AM

Jul 2014
ssjokg said:

If he attacked only twice then why are there 9 slashes on the ground? It looks like two attacks because the first one is 8 slashes almost at the same time.

I didn't doubt what you said, had a hunch that it was 9 slashes just that I only saw him make 2 slashes, I just thought his first slash consisting of only 1 made all those slashes on the ground lol.

But that's the point of that fight. He either kills Heracles in secs using Heracle's own attack or dies. A glass-canon attack. Shirou isnt even in a position to fight long battles using projection.

Yes it makes sense, I only realized he couldn't fight long battles later on when his body kept on growing blades. Still doesnt change that the fight was anticlimactic. You can like it sure, but I didn't, mainly cause like I said, I was expecting more from Shirou fighting, so Im honestly blaming myself for having those expectations.
-StrayAug 16, 2020 4:38 AM
Aug 16, 2020 5:45 AM
Apr 2017
Just saw it at Toho Cinemas Kinshichō. I totally loved the movie.
I don't know which one of the trilogy is my favorite because the three of them are epic but this one was the most emotional and well made of them. Maybe the hype of being my first anime movie at a Tokyo cinema helped a bit, heh.
Salter vs Medusa was the best action scene BY FAR. A visual orgasm.

PS: I got a clear file and a Shirou card with my ticket. Which card did you get ? (Assuming they were random and there's one for each main character, I'm not sure).
Aug 16, 2020 6:01 AM

Jul 2014
xToffer said:

PS: I got a clear file and a Shirou card with my ticket. Which card did you get ? (Assuming they were random and there's one for each main character, I'm not sure).

I got Shirou too but its not a clear file, more like a card/board. Glad I got him, actually would have preferred any tbh, white hair crazy psycho looking Sakura is bae.
Aug 16, 2020 12:51 PM
Apr 2017
-Stray said:
xToffer said:

I got Shirou too but its not a clear file, more like a card/board. Glad I got him, actually would have preferred any tbh, white hair crazy psycho looking Sakura is bae.

That's why I said "and" a Shirou card 🤣 the clear file was for pre-ordering the ticket and it's basically the movie's poster illustration with all the characters, and the card was at the screening day, two separated things. Honestly I wanted Salter since she's my all time fav but after this movie I liked Shirou more than ever, not as badass as Sekka no Chikai Shirou, but good enought for me.
Aug 16, 2020 2:25 PM

May 2018
I didn't watch the movie because I'm not in Japan but for those who watched it, what's the best fight visually? and is it better then Saber Alter vs Berserker?
Aug 16, 2020 2:33 PM

Oct 2015
Rider9530 said:
I didn't watch the movie because I'm not in Japan but for those who watched it, what's the best fight visually? and is it better then Saber Alter vs Berserker?

Visually the best one is Saber Alter vs Rider and yes it's better than HF2 fight.
Aug 16, 2020 2:38 PM

May 2018
KtKr said:
Rider9530 said:

Visually the best one is Saber Alter vs Rider and yes it's better than HF2 fight.

I want to watch it so much :((((((((
Too bad this will never be available in my country legally so I need to wait until the Blu-ray release :(((
Aug 16, 2020 2:49 PM
Apr 2017
Rider9530 said:

Salter vs Medusa was the most beautiful battle scene of the movie and probably the whole trilogy in my opinion. Like I said in my previous post, it's a visual orgasm with a super emotional and satisfying end.
Shirou vs Heracles was super short but awesome visually.
Shrirou vs Kotomine was a good ol' men fist fight in my opinion but wasn't nearly as visually stunning due to the circumstances, obviously.
Aug 16, 2020 4:29 PM

May 2019
xToffer said:
Rider9530 said:

Salter vs Medusa was the most beautiful battle scene of the movie and probably the whole trilogy in my opinion. Like I said in my previous post, it's a visual orgasm with a super emotional and satisfying end.
Shirou vs Heracles was super short but awesome visually.
Shrirou vs Kotomine was a good ol' men fist fight in my opinion but wasn't nearly as visually stunning due to the circumstances, obviously.

oh i am very happy that shirou vs kirei was not a flashy fight
but did they keep the monologues for the fight ?

MY ANIME LIST
Aug 16, 2020 4:51 PM

Oct 2015
Askaa said:

oh i am very happy that shirou vs kirei was not a flashy fight
but did they keep the monologues for the fight ?

Monologues were turned into dialogue
Aug 16, 2020 9:41 PM

Jul 2014
xToffer said:
-Stray said:

That's why I said "and" a Shirou card 🤣 the clear file was for pre-ordering the ticket and it's basically the movie's poster illustration with all the characters, and the card was at the screening day, two separated things. Honestly I wanted Salter since she's my all time fav but after this movie I liked Shirou more than ever, not as badass as Sekka no Chikai Shirou, but good enought for me.

Ah shiz, you lucky dog! I thought you also got a clearfile along with the card, was about to rush to united cinemas and complain why I didnt get one lol. Shirou was cool here but his UBW ver was where he was most badass.
Aug 16, 2020 9:47 PM
Jul 2015
EASH1996 said:
I don't mean to sound negative but did this movie flop or not? . I just feel bad for ufotable to end on a bad note due to covid

Official numbers aren't out yet but tracking says it sold 70% of its ticket over the weekend. and if you are talking about reception then it is reviewed better than the last two movies
https://filmarks.com/movies/82622
Aug 17, 2020 1:07 AM

Aug 2010
Considering that Japanese theaters forces spaces between seats due to coronavirus, this movie sold stupidly well.

This movie will have a longer profit tail due to the great word of mouth, being the ending of the trilogy and the forced restrictions on ticket sales. Check again after 6 months and how each movie did in that timeframe.
Aug 17, 2020 7:09 AM

May 2015
EASH1996 said:
I don't mean to sound negative but did this movie flop or not? . I just feel bad for ufotable to end on a bad note due to covid
As per this tweet, it hit #1 in the box office like the other 2 films. Theater restrictions obviously had an effect but still sold nearly 30k more tickets than presage flower: https://mobile.twitter.com/Fate_SN_Anime/status/1295284235620610048

Reception is positive. It's regarded as the best film.

Aug 17, 2020 10:30 AM
Aug 2008
ssjokg said:
>Shirou V Berserker was... anti climactic af, dude literally just said "9 lives bladeworks" or something and did 2 slashes iirc and poof. Felt weird hearing

wait, there is already a camrip xD
man they move fast
Aug 17, 2020 12:03 PM
Dec 2012
Swagernator said:
Bobby_S said:

I watched KnK and im still confused, why touko is there at the end.
I dont play typemoon games, but i didnt know they were in the same world?
Aug 17, 2020 12:31 PM

Aug 2009
getkampredx said:
Swagernator said:

Knk Spoilers regarding movies 1,3 and 5:

Yes, Knk, Tsukihime and the Fate series all exist in the same multiverse. Basically everything except the Cannan anime is part of that.

In Fate/Zero you can see Cornelius Alba in Kiritsugu's flashback. The cigarettes Sisigou, Kiritsugu and Touko smoke are the same bad brand.

If the Case Files anime had adapted the first volumes Touko would have appeared there as well.

There are other cameos or easter eggs like that in all Type Moon anime since Fate/Zero.
Aug 17, 2020 9:01 PM
Dec 2012
ssjokg said:
getkampredx said:

Knk Spoilers regarding movies 1,3 and 5:

Yes, Knk, Tsukihime and the Fate series all exist in the same multiverse. Basically everything except the Cannan anime is part of that.

In Fate/Zero you can see Cornelius Alba in Kiritsugu's flashback. The cigarettes Sisigou, Kiritsugu and Touko smoke are the same bad brand.

If the Case Files anime had adapted the first volumes Touko would have appeared there as well.

There are other cameos or easter eggs like that in all Type Moon anime since Fate/Zero.

Ah it makes sense, because the ending i saw sakura and rin going to many places.
Thanks for making it clear.
Sep 1, 2020 12:00 AM

Oct 2017
Final part of the Fate Heavens Feel movie and this was epic. The animation and visuals were top notch. OST, voice acting were amazing too.

Saber vs Rider was too damn good, loved it. Rider was badass in that fight and whew she did her job. Shiro stabbing Saber moment was really painful to watch but he had no other way to stop her so it had to be done.

Rin vs Sakura was just epic, Rin my girl was super badass. She beat Sakura but couldn't stab her at the end cause she dearly loves Sakura as a big sister. That scene made me cry, she's such a great girl and it's kinda ironic that even in Heaven's Feel aka Sakura route she's still the best girl.

Finally Shiro steps in to stop Sakura and manages to do so. That moment was pretty touching. Kirei vs Shiro fight was an all out brawl and it was brutal. Illya saving Shiro and sacrificing herself was such a great moment. She finally said that she's actually older than him so she's his big sister. That scene was so emotional, it made me cry.

Finally all the events are over and damn we got to see grown up Rin and Sakura. They both looked beautiful, Rider also looked beautiful in casual clothes. They even managed to transfer Shiro's soul to one of the dolls provided by none other than you know who. Watching all of them together at the end was pure bliss. If only Illya could be there with them it would have been perfect.

Finally all of FSN routes are adapted and FSN came to an end. Maybe we'll get Saber route remake someday soon. So for now it's goodbye to Fate stay night. Looking forward to next Fate anime.
MegamiRemApr 5, 2021 2:42 AM
Sep 5, 2020 11:23 AM
May 2016
Just got out from the theater, what a masterpiece that was
Sep 5, 2020 11:58 AM

Jan 2017
Just coming out from Paris premiere screening, boy there are no words to describe this, even saying a "masterpiece" doesn't feel enough.

UFOtable gives us the ultimate Unlimited Budget Works, this movie is basically 24 wallpapers per second. Salter vs Rider is the new benchmark in anime to beat. Also, Rin going all-out with MBL Kaleidoscope was soooooo freaking good. The soundtrack is of course OUTSTANDING. We also got some easter egg from other Type-Moon works that are related to Fate.

A must-see for every Fate fan.

Now please excuse me, I will drug myself by listening to Aimer's Haru wa Yuku for the next few hours.
Dudi4PoLFrSep 6, 2020 4:16 AM
Sep 5, 2020 3:40 PM

Jul 2019
yo french fate fans are killing it. I wished i could go there too.
Sep 5, 2020 4:58 PM
Feb 2016
Yo that was fire I saw it at Paris too and damn.. the visuals were crazy, the fight between Rider and Saber A. was insane probably the most beautiful one by Ufotable yet, the pacing and story was okay, maybe a bit too classy but well executed I guess..
The music fitted, I really liked the remix of Emiya in the nine lives blade works scene
YannisterSep 5, 2020 5:11 PM
Sep 6, 2020 12:09 PM
Jun 2014
Dudi4PoLFr said:
Just coming out from Paris premiere screening, boy there are no words to describe this, even saying a "masterpiece" doesn't feel enough.

UFOtable gives us the ultimate Unlimited Budget Works, this movie is basically 24 wallpapers per second. Salter vs Rider is the new benchmark in anime to beat. Also, Rin going all-out with MBL Kaleidoscope was soooooo freaking good. The soundtrack is of course OUTSTANDING. We also got some easter egg from other Type-Moon works that are related to Fate.

Now please excuse me, I will drug myself by listening to Aimer's Haru wa Yuku for the next few hours.

Been to the French Premiere too as a fellow Parisian, and clearly ufotable flexed their muscles on DAT Rider VS Saber Alter Fight. Goddamn son.
The rendition of Nine Lives Blades Works was interesting, because I still had in mind the small excerpt from the PSVita opening of Realta Nua.
Lead-up to Nine Lives was awesome with GARcher, and that EMIYA remix! (but it could have been a bit longer though).

However some elements here and there that only VN players could have perceived. And no Light & Darkness is a bummer.
But globally, what a blast!
Sep 6, 2020 12:28 PM

Jan 2017
MetaSonic said:
Dudi4PoLFr said:

Been to the French Premiere too as a fellow Parisian, and clearly ufotable flexed their muscles on DAT Rider VS Saber Alter Fight. Goddamn son.
The rendition of Nine Lives Blades Works was interesting, because I still had in mind the small excerpt from the PSVita opening of Realta Nua.
Lead-up to Nine Lives was awesome with GARcher, and that EMIYA remix! (but it could have been a bit longer though).

However some elements here and there that only VN players could have perceived. And no Light & Darkness is a bummer.

Hello, my fellow baguette!

Yes, there were some parts missing, that I hoped to see for example Rin's trial court in London just to see that "one guy". That would also explain the time skip for non-VN readers.

Nine Lives Blades Work was indeed executed faster than I was expecting but holy sh***, they did it so well! For once I actually loved when everybody at the cinema basically lost their sh** when Emiya saw Archer with his "Can you keep up with me?". Also yeah, that Emiya remix was sooooo good.

I will definitely rewatch it a few times when the Bluray will be out.

But to be honest, since yesterday I have this melancholic feeling of emptiness. Fate/stay night has really ended, there will be nothing more, but will that was an amazing trip for those 14 years since I watched the studio DEEN anime.
Sep 6, 2020 1:49 PM

Mar 2016
from this

to this

oh well at least sudou is more competent than miura overall
Aure0linSep 6, 2020 1:55 PM
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Sep 6, 2020 2:18 PM

Aug 2009
Sep 8, 2020 8:27 AM

Aug 2010
Dudi4PoLFr said:

Yes, there were some parts missing, that I hoped to see for example Rin's trial court in London just to see that "one guy". That would also explain the time skip for non-VN readers.

They moved the Clock Tower trial scene to the drama CD.

Also, if you're talking about Zel, doesn't he already have scene in the movie?
Sep 9, 2020 6:52 AM

May 2011
MetaSonic said:
Dudi4PoLFr said:

As a french myself, yes it was so so so so great, the fights were epic as hell, it's rare for me to got so much goosebump by watching an anime movie in cinema, but my goodness yes what a blast. It's DEFINITELY a must see, UFOtable outmatch everyone with Saber Alter vs Rider... and god the tracks from Kaijura were so awesome, I can't wait to see it again !
Sep 13, 2020 6:17 AM

May 2016
emiya the hedgehog
we were 4 in the theatre
beware of crappy engrish
Sep 15, 2020 4:24 AM

May 2014
That Medusa and Saber Alter fight was insane. Might be the best animated battle scene for fate.
idk maybe I'm weird, but Kirei in this movie was relatable.
Sep 18, 2020 12:39 AM
Mar 2016
Aure0lin said:
from this

to this

oh well at least sudou is more competent than miura overall

I'm curious of Shiro and Sakura romance progress... is it good?
Sep 18, 2020 2:05 PM

Dec 2011
Just watch it in theater.
A little disappointed by this movie.
It feel so rushed, no explications or details about things which happen on the screen

7/10, it's a good movie, animation is great but it lacks so much details and explications.
Sep 19, 2020 4:00 AM

Sep 2007
Seen in France last night during the special screening.
Already knowing the story from the game I finished years ago, no surprises but it was great from start to finish.
The fight between Rider and Saber Alter was arguably the most orgasmic in the entire franchise. Nine Lives Blade Works was very fast but it's the same in vn.
The music are almost perfect for each scenes also. You have to know the whole franchise including Kara no Kyoukai and UBW to get it all.

Overall a great conclusion for a great trilogy and the best Fsn route.
Sep 19, 2020 7:40 AM

Jan 2017
Saw it yesterday for the second time in a cinema in France, and you know what? It was even better than the 1st screening! I will definitely go and what it for the 3rd and last time in a cinema next week before the lang wait until the BD release.

Can't wait for the OST to be out!
Sep 26, 2020 5:43 AM
Dec 2014
was quite disappointed. not sure if it's just me (i didn't read the LN) but wasn't easy for me to grasp the story, however i still understood the general story

all the fights other than Saber vs Rider were lackluster.

Have no idea why people even thought Kirei vs Shirou was good, Kirei vs Kiritsugu was so much better
Pages (11) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Do this whole movie happens in alternate timeline ? anyone could do explain breifly

Mugiwarayaa___ - Mar 28

9 by Mugiwarayaa___ »»
Mar 31, 11:11 AM

» I liked all of it but didn't understand the ending

Beauty123 - Apr 8, 2021

14 by Mugiwarayaa___ »»
Mar 29, 4:46 AM

» Do you hate Sakura?

Stacias - Jul 20, 2022

46 by LANARp-0470 »»
Mar 16, 5:42 AM

Poll: » How do you feel about sakura? ( 1 2 )

Clar_00 - Mar 4, 2022

59 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 14, 8:33 AM

» Is fate series completed?

Yeshwanth_18 - Mar 31, 2021

33 by Alexioos95 »»
Feb 8, 1:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.