Forum Settings
Forums
Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 23, 2020 11:54 AM
Feb 2018
I recently got to know that the online web novel series version will have a different ending than the physical release version. As i want to follow the original version, do anybody have any idea how i might be able read the online version.
Apr 5, 2021 8:08 PM
Feb 2021
A_silent_Being said:
I recently got to know that the online web novel series version will have a different ending than the physical release version. As i want to follow the original version, do anybody have any idea how i might be able read the online version.

Here sousetsuka.com/search/label/Desumachi
I don't have the exact link for the home page of the web novel but the link written above is the place where the latest translated chapters of the web novel is available and all the previous volumes too but I am too lazy to find the home page of the novel but one thing I can guarantee is that it's a free site and you can find all chapters of the web novel here.
Ansh2004Apr 5, 2021 8:14 PM
Apr 6, 2021 12:20 PM
Feb 2018
Ansh2004 said:
A_silent_Being said:

I don't have the exact link for the home page of the web novel but the link written above is the place where the latest translated chapters of the web novel is available and all the previous volumes too but I am too lazy to find the home page of the novel but one thing I can guarantee is that it's a free site and you can find all chapters of the web novel here.

Thanks a lot buddy... I'll definitely check this out at the latest.
Apr 6, 2021 9:06 PM
Feb 2021
A_silent_Being said:
Ansh2004 said:

Thanks a lot buddy... I'll definitely check this out at the latest.

You are welcome đź‘Ť

More topics from this board

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Volume 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2015

2 by Gvendoline »»
Mar 10, 3:27 PM

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Volume 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2015

2 by Paladin23 »»
May 6, 2023 11:27 AM

» death march to a parallel world rhapsody LN royal capital arc questions

Paladin23 - Apr 11, 2022

0 by Paladin23 »»
Apr 11, 2022 5:48 AM

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Chapter 17 Discussion

eMITrACk - Nov 28, 2017

1 by Pyon2WarpKun »»
Mar 25, 2018 12:36 PM

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Volume 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2015

2 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Nov 1, 2017 3:29 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.