Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 9, 2020 10:18 AM
Apr 2020
Hello so I'm just scrolling through the topics on this group and just noticing either how long its been since members have interacted or just not many topics that are relevent to the present so I wanted to check in! 1. How is everyone doing lately? 2. Any recent new SOL you're interested in/ love? and 3. If you could live in any SOL tiny village/ world what would you choose?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 9, 2020 7:12 PM
Jul 2018
It is sad to hear that SoL related clubs aren't the trend anymore. I can help with some talk! Haha~

1. I'm fine, busy with remote work and after that the daily market routine, and some free time for my hobbies!

2. I'm currently watching Re:Stage which is a mix of Love Live with general SoL animes. Plot is a bit cliche but the whole relaxness of the show is in another level!

3. The village from Kirara Fantasia, which is a world which connects lots of characters from Kirara Magazine like Gochiusa, Anne Happy, Machikado Mazoku, K-on, etc....
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Guys check my oil painting of Kimi no Na wa, Tenki no Ko, and Suzume no Tojimari.

mufarari - Jan 20

1 by shiro-seishun »»
Apr 23, 11:14 AM

» Hyouka

HIPPOcat - Dec 25, 2023

1 by shiro-seishun »»
Apr 23, 10:54 AM

Sticky: » Join our new Discord Server

Usagi - Mar 16, 2018

15 by Thousand_Vangs »»
Apr 12, 8:28 AM

» What Are Some Of Your Favorite Slice Of Life Scenes?

Art05 - May 9, 2015

8 by Thousand_Vangs »»
Apr 12, 7:49 AM

» 3-gatsu no Lion and Self Destruction

Dats - Apr 15, 2018

1 by Thousand_Vangs »»
Apr 12, 7:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.