Forum Settings
Forums
So I'm a Spider, So What? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 15, 2020 4:36 PM

Apr 2013
Finally, it took the whole volume for Shiro and Wrath to meet up. And she was (miracalously) able to produce white thread again at the end. Idk if this is just temperorary or if she will be able to do it again but our girl is now able to do something now.

Jun 30, 2020 6:01 PM
May 2018
Hell yeah, we got thread making back. I hope she has the abilities linked to it that she had before, like Divine Thread Weaving and such. She could use it to repair the Puppet Taratects.
Jul 1, 2020 5:23 PM

Apr 2013
Haha, that was bothering me too. I hope she gets repaired soon.

Sep 25, 2021 11:54 PM

Dec 2013
White really has been badly weakened. I didn't think her weakened state would last two whole years. Although it was funny seeing her cry over her inability to finish her meal.

Somehow I completely forgot about Wrath and how he's supposed to eventually join forces with White and co. Wrath is definitely the worst of the seven deadly skills with how they affect a person's mind.

Burimus forced Wrath to kill and eat his sister? That really is cruel. Even if he was just doing so he could see his family.

Potimas's attempt to harress White and co really was childish. I feel bad for Oka for not being able to help Wrath.

That really was a dues ex machina moment with the thread but at least it's a step in the right direction. She'll probably get the rest of her powers back in the next volume.

Sophia's personality is definitely becoming more and more twisted as the series goes on. Although I'm definitely looking forward to her eventual rematch with Wrath.
Mar 2, 6:58 PM

Feb 2012
It's a shame to see a light novel series with one of the strongest starts I've ever read has already jumped the shark and this is only the halfway point in the series. The story beats for the character Wrath are pretty cool, but this volume completely fumbles the execution. The most important moments in that character's life were handled as flashbacks and exposition dumps, draining their impact. All the author needed to do was to handle Wrath the same way Shun was handled in the first volumes and slowly build up the character until we got to this volume.

On a broader note, I'm completely confused about what this series is even doing. Everything was set for the grand finale, but the author decided more context and backstory were needed to the point of extending the story for 10 more volumes. Unfortunately, these new volumes have not been nearly as entertaining as the first ones. Sophia and Wrath are the least interesting of the reincarnations, and it looks like will be with them the most. White was great when her story was just nonstop progression fantasy filled with action, but she's not much of a character outside of that. I like the world and I want to know what the big reveals are going to be, but it feels like the author is extending the story for its own sake.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? Volume 16 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Dec 9, 2022

9 by Ranto »»
May 14, 12:42 AM

» Is vol.16 ending really bad?

nguyenduyhoangb - Sep 7, 2022

9 by Ranto »»
May 14, 12:30 AM

Poll: » Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? Volume 10 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Jul 14, 2021

4 by perfumegenius »»
Apr 11, 9:41 AM

Poll: » Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? Volume 15 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Nov 28, 2022

3 by anthi-light »»
Sep 13, 2023 11:39 AM

» The party's travel speed

MaWat - Jul 28, 2023

2 by Nebus789 »»
Jul 28, 2023 2:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.