Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 15, 2020 2:40 AM

Feb 2018
A vampire king has a vampire queen's wife? This will be interesting, Jin and Sylvia.

Tells the story of Sylvia who wants to save her sister, Shigure. She asks for help from Jin to save her, by removing the urban legend. This is an LN that has one volume and each chapter has a thin page, this is suitable for reading when you are bored with anime or manga.

Kitasenju Ayase, It sounded like a fake name, but I thought it matched her perfectly. She probably just looked through a list of train station names in Tokyo and picked a couple which sounded like girl’s names. Despite the cute word she’d just uttered, Ayase’s expression had not changed. Her tone remained flat as well, and it always gave me the impression that I was speaking to a robot.

After school, he met up with Shigure and we walked to the apartment building where Yumie-chan lives. The entrance looked classy, so I guess my little sister’s friend was of a rich family. Visiting a girl's apartment is not a bad idea, There was a reception desk just after the entrance, with an old man and young woman dressed in suits seated behind it. We stated our purpose and continued deeper into the building. The place was decorated with a chandelier above our heads, and an expensive-looking sofa in the corner.

Shigure’s appearance and behavior fit in perfectly with this classy environment. I took a peek at Shigure’s expression as we were waiting for the elevator. She still looked somewhat pensive, and I wondered if she was still worried about Yumie-chan. It would be great if her mother was worried about her daughter and thus forthcoming with us, but now, I saw that that might not be the case.

As expected of an apartment fit for the elite, even the front entrance was huge. As we followed Yumie-chan’s mother down the hallway, she turned back to look at us. It pained me somewhat to hear a woman speak so badly of her own daughter, but to speak out now might make her change her mind and forbid us from checking out Yumie-chan’s room. Thus, I held my tongue. Finally, we were shown into Yumie-chan’s room.

The room we were ushered into was probably the smallest in the entire apartment, only about 6 tatami mats large, but it was undoubtedly a junior high school girl’s room. However, it also felt somewhat plain. There were lots of personal items around, yet their placement didn’t make the room feel lived in at all. Aside from some fashion magazines and manga on the bed, the rest of the room was tidy and neat. There were lots of soft toys around, but even those were lined up nicely, contrasting sharply with the books on the bed and the wide-open closet door.

Piles of clothes which had been hanging in the closet seemed to have been taken out, and were neatly folded and piled in the corners of the room. Spotting some nightwear among the items, I politely averted my gaze. I knew it wasn’t as embarrassing as seeing underwear, but I thought it would be polite to respect a girl’s private belongings. However, I guess it wasn’t hard to imagine why this woman had become so critical and suspicious of others. Unable to trust anyone in her profession, she couldn’t even empathize with her own daughter. Watching her leave, I gave Shigure another pat on the shoulder.

However Shigure and Yumie is so cute, I love this room visit. It's not already complete, if I finish reading I will add this to the end.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.