Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2020 2:51 PM

May 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow, disappearing like that for TWO MONTHS without ever contacting your family would be super problematic especially for high schooler, nice drama alert. Wonder why the flow of time in real world suddenly changed like that, totally didn't see it coming. Poor Miaka, any parent would be pissed!

Not too fond of that vampire girl btw, I liked demonic bishie and his mind control power better. Seems like they are sibling with some traumatic past, wonder what exactly it was. Apparently it made them completely despise humanity though, so probably something tough lol.

I liked that there was quite a lot of focus on Nuriko in this volume, although I wish he had more interaction with Miaka, they were my favourite duo :< Tasuki seems to be getting some action now though, I guess maybe author thought there wasn't enough time for him to fell for Miaka before, so she wants to fix it? I like his tsundere side, so I don't even mind it that much.

More topics from this board

» About the ending of Fushigi Yuugi [SPOILERS]

TheQueenYoora - Jun 24, 2014

6 by Cerrasponda »»
Feb 5, 2023 7:14 PM

» What’s the reading order for this series?

lynsie - May 23, 2022

0 by lynsie »»
May 23, 2022 3:59 PM

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Chapter 106 Discussion

linkjoker - Nov 21, 2018

1 by Kitsu-nee »»
Jun 1, 2020 4:53 PM

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Chapter 100 Discussion

Kitsu-nee - Jun 1, 2020

0 by Kitsu-nee »»
Jun 1, 2020 3:33 PM

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Chapter 88 Discussion

Kitsu-nee - May 26, 2020

0 by Kitsu-nee »»
May 26, 2020 12:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.