Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 6, 2020 12:34 PM
Jul 2017
Come here to either recommend manga you’ve read or to find recommendations cause you’ve got nothing else to read lol.

You can always help by giving additional info about what you're looking for/not looking for.

We're not all amazing manga geniuses but hopefully some people will try to suggest some based on what you've liked on your MAL profile :)

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 4, 2020 10:41 AM

Aug 2018
Just gonna say solo leveling even tho its not a manga lets go
Jul 11, 2020 8:01 AM
Jun 2020
So i haven't read much manga bit now. Only started because i was bored during quarantine. I recently finished Boku wa Mari Naka and Aku no Hana.
Boku wa Mari no Naka is about a young adult named Isao Komori, who is a "life disappointment" (heh how the tables have turned) gets his consciousness stick in a beautiful girl named Yoshizaki Mari, while he was "stalking" her. Now his main goal is to get Mari's consciousness back in her body.

The one i strongly recommend is Aku no Hana. The storys focus is about a middle schooler Takao Kasuga who steals his classmates gym clothes (geez how perverted do you have to be) without him knowing that his "weird" classmate Sawa Nakamura was watching him do this. That same night when Kasuga is going home from a book store (he's a book worm) gets stopped by Nakamura and blackedmailed into forming a contract (of perviness)....
Anything more is a spoiler.
Jul 13, 2020 9:42 PM

Mar 2018
Kaguya-sama manga is insane. I actually am enjoying it more than the anime
Jul 14, 2020 2:23 PM

Jun 2019
gotta agree with sars, solo leveling was really funny

i also enjoyed reading made in abyss, especially if you watched and liked the anime
Jul 14, 2020 9:11 PM
Feb 2020
why not read "Vagabond"? it has god-level arts. or "Dungeon Meshi" for it has a unique plot. you can try "Chainsaw Man" if looking for action. try "Act-Age" for updated SOL manga.

for romance and fantasy, try "The Duke Of Dead & His Black Maid". you wont regret it.
Jul 15, 2020 4:14 AM

Mar 2016
Happiness manga for my fellow degenerates
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Introduce Yourself: How Disappointing Are You?

OniFuzai - May 3, 2020

9 by renkilledme »»
Jun 7, 2021 7:08 AM

» Anime Recommendations:

OniFuzai - May 6, 2020

2 by HekoHecc »»
Jul 13, 2020 9:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.