Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 23, 2020 11:19 AM
Apr 2020
What are you watching now? Is it what you thought it was? Rate it and recommend the best ones!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 23, 2020 11:25 AM
Apr 2020
I just finally finished No game no life (I know I'm late) it was a solid 8 and could be higher if it had more episodes. I am watching GTO so far and it is heading towards a 9 right now, I recommend it to everyone!
May 5, 2020 12:44 PM
Jan 2019
Gcreader said:
What are you watching now? Is it what you thought it was? Rate it and recommend the best ones!

Im watching the Monogatari series,but now im on a little break with it.I finished the first season and i really enjoy it so far,and im slowly watching Gintama only on ep.40 rn its good but im lazy af and the big amount of episodes intimidate me.Now im watching Steins;Gate the first season and its good really enjoying it.
May 5, 2020 1:15 PM
Apr 2020
@Yosefumi I love the Monogatari series! I haven't finished it tho. I will get back to it soon hopefully. I haven't watched Gintama properly but I've seen loads of clips of it. I think you should continue watching it. The long animes always have good character development. Steins;Gate is soooo juicy!
May 5, 2020 1:31 PM
Apr 2020
monogatari is actually my next series so is worth the watch? and yeah SG is insane. as for me im currently watching bleach for the first time because ive putting it off for so long and MAN ive been missing out. aside from the filler its so good so far. hopefully it keeps up.
May 5, 2020 1:36 PM
Apr 2020
d_murr7 said:
monogatari is actually my next series so is worth the watch? and yeah SG is insane. as for me im currently watching bleach for the first time because ive putting it off for so long and MAN ive been missing out. aside from the filler its so good so far. hopefully it keeps up.

Bleach is deffo worth the watch! I feel like longer animes are much more interesting for me☺️ But I do watch anything tbh lool
May 5, 2020 1:44 PM
Apr 2020
same bro like even though ive not seen many long series, theyre a ride to watch. HxH had me enthralled from start to finish lmao
Apr 2020
@d_murr7 It was soo good, I stopped because life hit me and no I forgot all the characters in part 3 so I will start it again from the start. Haha
Jan 2019
Gcreader said:
@Yosefumi I love the Monogatari series! I haven't finished it tho. I will get back to it soon hopefully. I haven't watched Gintama properly but I've seen loads of clips of it. I think you should continue watching it. The long animes always have good character development. Steins;Gate is soooo juicy!
Gcreader said:

i will continue it,im not used to longer series and recently im really slackin on anime so now i want to start watching more stuff i didn't watch before. Literally the longest anime i watched was HxH
May 5, 2020 1:45 PM
Jan 2019
d_murr7 said:

Monogatari is really good so far i enjoy it so yea its worth the watch
May 5, 2020 1:55 PM
Apr 2020
Yo, I’ve recently been hearing a bit about “Haikyuu!” I’m just wondering whether anyone here has seen it already. Would it be good to start?
May 5, 2020 2:02 PM
Apr 2020
@Yosefumi LOL dw only once you keep watching long animes short animes becomes less impactful. Only some animes can really impress me anime *sigh* :(
May 5, 2020 2:48 PM
Aug 2019
I’m Watching Parasyte the maxim right now, i recomend it is a good 8.5 ! And i just finished My Hero Academia (a little late 😂) and its good but too over rated
May 5, 2020 2:52 PM
Aug 2019
Yosefumi said:
Gcreader said:

Im watching the Monogatari series,but now im on a little break with it.I finished the first season and i really enjoy it so far,and im slowly watching Gintama only on ep.40 rn its good but im lazy af and the big amount of episodes intimidate me.Now im watching Steins;Gate the first season and its good really enjoying it.
Steins Gate is one of my favorite Animes <3 i think is also one of the best!!
May 5, 2020 2:54 PM
Apr 2020
Oradion said:
Yo, I’ve recently been hearing a bit about “Haikyuu!” I’m just wondering whether anyone here has seen it already. Would it be good to start?
YES watch haikyuu its super good and is a breath of fresh air from the usual fighting shows. makes volleyball look like an insane sport. well worth the watch
May 5, 2020 3:19 PM
Jan 2019
heiiju said:
Yosefumi said:

well im really enjoying it so far gonna finish the first season tonight
May 5, 2020 6:04 PM
Aug 2019
Yosefumi said:
heiiju said:

Please after you finish let me know what do you think
May 6, 2020 3:39 AM
Jan 2019
heiiju said:
Yosefumi said:

i have like 3 eps left of the first season gonna watch that today.Btw can anyone tell what do i watch after the first season?
May 6, 2020 6:08 AM
Apr 2020
As in the order to watch the rest in?
May 6, 2020 9:21 AM
Jan 2019
chevs said:
As in the order to watch the rest in?

yea
May 6, 2020 10:40 AM
Aug 2019
Yosefumi said:
heiiju said:

i have like 3 eps left of the first season gonna watch that today.Btw can anyone tell what do i watch after the first season?

After that you have steins gate 0
May 6, 2020 11:19 AM
Jan 2019
Just finished Steins;gate the first season and holy shit its so good!!!!!Really loved it and if anyone in here didnt watch it do it rn
May 6, 2020 9:16 PM
Aug 2019
Yosefumi said:
Just finished Steins;gate the first season and holy shit its so good!!!!!Really loved it and if anyone in here didnt watch it do it rn

la creme de la creme XD
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Openings and endings you would sell your kidney to hear again ;)

cheyu - May 5, 2020

25 by gnime29 »»
May 13, 2020 4:55 PM

» Currently reading

Oradion - Apr 23, 2020

16 by Satanel_Sorath »»
May 13, 2020 5:28 AM

» {Game} Guess Their Age ٩(◕‿◕)۶

cheyu - May 10, 2020

4 by Gcreader »»
May 10, 2020 10:48 AM

» Discord

cheyu - May 9, 2020

0 by cheyu »»
May 9, 2020 1:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.