Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 7, 2020 6:27 PM

Aug 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well it seems like this is the end, and it was a pretty good ride. I would have liked to have another volume just wrapping up loose ends of the fallout of civilians learning of ability users and if they found ways to harness them for good (rather then just fighting prowess).

Did Takeru ever find a way to get some power back, or was he a normie forever?

Of course a few more school life chapters would always be appreciated. Shame how all these series start off as a magical school life manga, progress into some kind of disaster, training montage as they pass through other disasters, then a world-threatening disaster. Would be nice to have more of the understanding of the world and other worldbuilding that isn't just presented in a fight scene.
Aug 16, 2020 7:23 AM
Mar 2020
So, does Kodama like Usui or Takeru?
Sep 4, 2020 1:01 AM
Mar 2014
That was a ride and a half. I felt happy for crimson and Idaten and everything was great but what the hell man after all Usui did for Kodomi, they never get together? That upsets me
Sep 5, 2020 2:07 PM
Mar 2020
ShinXShinra said:
That was a ride and a half. I felt happy for crimson and Idaten and everything was great but what the hell man after all Usui did for Kodomi, they never get together? That upsets me

But who does she like?
Nov 14, 2020 11:29 PM
Mar 2014
02122005g said:
ShinXShinra said:

But who does she like?
if your going to say the protagonist then forget it. She never really did however the scene were she cheers Usui up shows she's expecting him to come for her
Aug 23, 2021 12:18 PM
Jan 2021
Well, is it really the end?. Why does MAL keep showing 146 chapters? It pains to accept this ride ended with so many loose ends.
Oct 13, 2021 1:39 AM
Jul 2020
Last 30 chapters was so so so so so bad... 1/10....
May 7, 2022 6:59 AM
Mar 2021
ShinXShinra said:
02122005g said:

But who does she like?
if your going to say the protagonist then forget it. She never really did however the scene were she cheers Usui up shows she's expecting him to come for her
yea your wrong u dont stick by and then kiss Takeru passionately if u dont love him so yea it aint Usui tho i wish him best of luck in the future getting another girl that loves him back and kodami is still sticking to takeru and loves him u can see that and he also cares for her a lot maybe not love at least not yet but down the line who knows
May 7, 2022 7:00 AM
Mar 2021
HeroKratz said:
Last 30 chapters was so so so so so bad... 1/10....
what were they about? do tell
May 7, 2022 7:17 AM
Mar 2014
Radtoter said:
ShinXShinra said:
yea your wrong u dont stick by and then kiss Takeru passionately if u dont love him so yea it aint Usui tho i wish him best of luck in the future getting another girl that loves him back and kodami is still sticking to takeru and loves him u can see that and he also cares for her a lot maybe not love at least not yet but down the line who knows

Why would anyone reply to a comment that's old, my memory about it is hazy but I remember enough to say your speaking out of desire and uncertainty "maybe", "note yet" and "who knows" aren't a basis for an argument. She definitely did like Usui and from what I remember she never "passionately" kissed The mc I think you might be referring to the peck on the cheek as thanks for saving her but if you know the author he's primarily a hentai artist that loves his NTR and only does such works so it was kind of a cuck. The mc caring is a thing in all anime, the mc cares for everyone including his boys girl that doesn't mean he's out to cuck him so no try again. She definitely loves Usui and that conversation she and Usui had behind the school where she says she'll be waiting for him was there for a reason. Also Usui also from what I can remember on the alter used his life to save her and almost died for her. He definitely turned into the sort of man she was waiting for. Also idk where your getting off saying this, based on the ending explicitly showing MC and his childhood friend getting together which means everyone else is left for grabs and Usui and the ancient loli baba had a thing between them throughout the manga so it's safe to assume they finally got together.

Edit: I just remembered if you watch the ova of when the gang is stuck in some sort of labyrinth and everyone decides to split up in pairs to search for the ending, look at the blonde girls reaction at how she asks Usui to be partner. If you know ANYTHING about anime or have seen enough anime, that is your answer on if she likes Usui or not.
ShinXShinraMay 7, 2022 7:24 AM

More topics from this board

» Does MC still have harem

MassiveMacedonia - Apr 2, 2017

14 by Radtoter »»
May 7, 2022 8:56 AM

» Maken-Ki! Manga to End in 24th Volume

oppai_0w0 - Sep 15, 2019

4 by AnotherDev28 »»
Aug 23, 2021 12:21 PM

» She is an Irregular Succubs

SilverLeo - Mar 15, 2021

0 by SilverLeo »»
Mar 15, 2021 1:43 PM

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Chapter 7 Discussion

Faust721 - Aug 8, 2008

9 by bakakisima »»
Mar 10, 2020 9:41 AM

» Publishing Status?

hitemlow - Sep 4, 2019

0 by hitemlow »»
Sep 4, 2019 2:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.