Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 29, 2020 8:55 AM
Mar 2016
emraanash said:
this season was boring as fuck. so I have some question, please some one answer them..

- whats the next arc?

Since you don't want any spoilers, I'll tell you how the next few arcs were received by the community and my own opinion on them. Though that doesn't necessarily mean you will share my opinion or the opinion of the community.

Do you mean the one that started this episode or the next one after that? If you mean the one that started this episode, it's pretty short, but the best arc since All Might vs All for One and should end with next episode.

The one after that will be the first one in season 5. It is meh, although it had a few good moments. But it was heavily criticized for a few specific things. It's probably on the same level as the License Exam Arc, which was the weakest arc imo.

However ever since the arc that will start season 5, the manga has been on a huge upwards trend again. The second arc that will be in season 5 overtook the Hideout Raid Arc as my favourite arc. However the fan base is divided on it because some people like the characters it focusses on and others don't like the characters. It's definitely a very refreshing arc for a shounen though, because it uses a generic shounen trope and twists it to sth that at least I haven't seen in any other battle shounen yet.

The manga is currently on the second arc after that arc. The first one after that was generally well liked by the fans, but nothing too exceptional. The current arc has the potential to become by far the best arc of the manga. And so far, it's the first arc with huge stakes since the current arc in the anime that the fanbase isn't divided on. I have yet to see someone who doesn't like the current arc. It's still far from being over, but so far it's really incredible. I think people who drop it too early will definitely miss out on this arc, because it's exactly what fans have wanted from this series all this time.

emraanash said:
- Is all for one immortal?

Based on what we currently know, most likely not.

emraanash said:
- Is their anyone with immortal or healing quirk?

So far, noone has an immortality quirk and I doubt there will be anyone like that. The only character with a healing quirk is recovery girl. And if you count the super regeneration of Noumu, there's also that.
Mar 29, 2020 9:01 AM

May 2015
Florent3571 said:
HitgirlPlatinum said:

What happened on Twitter?

Some dude compared images from the preview with the corresponding manga panels and pointed out that the result in the anime is, let's say, less than optimal (wasn't dramaticaly bad either). And basically the whole community got on their high horses saying we don't deserve Bones and that Deen or Pierrot should do MHA and other nonsensical bs.

The dude in question nitpicked the fuck out of a shot that looked perfectly fine. Just like he nitpicked about how the clouds in a previous episode looked the same. Neither example was legitimate criticism. It's just people caring way too much and expecting every single shot in the show to be an exact copy of the manga.

Mar 29, 2020 5:04 PM
Sep 2018
Hero ranking was nice. We can see some new characters. and the beginning of Endervor is coming !
Mar 29, 2020 6:30 PM
Feb 2018
Seeing as how MHA likes to reflect characters from one another Hawks is the perfect counter to Endeavour. Where Endeavour is driven and stern, Hawks seems to be lazy and carefree this is a perfect opportunity for polar opposites to learn from one another.
Mar 29, 2020 7:32 PM

Jun 2015
M I R K O

I don't know why, but I feel both her and Hawks have the best character design in the series. I'm so in love with both of them.
Mar 29, 2020 8:46 PM

Jun 2015
hey that boy who punched deku's balls is back, and a tsundere second later gone.

eri's twintails were cute, and tsuyu calling her her imoto......

this so called best arc, kinda like the CA arc of HXH where the story shifts from the child mc to actual adult hunte..... heroes.... would have been much better had it been longer, just 1 ep?

wel lets see ....
Mar 30, 2020 3:04 AM

Jan 2020
Nice to see Hawk's debut! He looks very intriguing.
Lmao at that fan called Endeavor had changed after accepting fansign

Nxt ep. Gonna be lit

Made by k3ti
Mar 30, 2020 3:58 AM
Apr 2018
15:27 -- The introduction of "Hazukashi Teruo" was funny :)

Too late to say this : "BnHA 4" is entertaining to watch, but i hope to see more action and more focus on DEKU the next season.
Mar 30, 2020 4:30 AM

May 2019
So they're focussing on Endeavour for the final two episodes to lead into the next season. I've heard a lot about Endeavour's arc, so I'm really excited. It's beginning really well, and I think this has potential.

I wonder where Sir Nighteye ranked last time?

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Mar 30, 2020 10:16 AM
Apr 2015
thank god no more school festival arc. I was kind of hoping they skipped all of it for the show.
Mar 30, 2020 1:46 PM

Apr 2016
It was a pretty boring episode but the new hero Hawks has a good design.
Mar 30, 2020 5:26 PM
Jul 2018
I can't believe Nakamura Yuichi voices Hawks! This isn't what I imagined him to sound like AT ALL. Still doesn't fit imo.

To me, a really good voice for him is someone like Sakurai Takahiro or Ishida Akira. Yuichi just sounds way too hype for such a chill role.
Mar 30, 2020 5:51 PM

May 2016
So the top heroes were at an award party and no villain did anything?

Nobody mention Gentle and La Brava anymore it seems like a filter episode if you put it like that.
Mar 30, 2020 9:25 PM
Aug 2017
I feel like im going to like Endeavor
Mar 30, 2020 10:17 PM
Jul 2018
I’m actually super hyped for the next ep, it looks like it’ll be interesting
Mar 31, 2020 12:24 AM
Feb 2019
It was an ok episode, the last episode is going to be hype though, from that preview I can see that it has the charm of a good episode, let's see if the last episode will deliver.
Mar 31, 2020 1:07 AM

Dec 2014
well that was nice..hmm
Apr 1, 2020 6:00 PM

Sep 2018
Wash is so funny! How he became a top hero?! I like Hawks ❤️

Poor Endeavor 😞 Hawks are popular than him haha The fan is funny too, it's really weird for Endeavor to do fan service lol

I like Endeavor now! Time for his redemption!
Apr 2, 2020 2:38 AM

Aug 2018
ChrnoTodd said:
Great episode, too Bad the season is almost over :/
エンデヴァー (Endeavor) and ホークス (Hawks) are trending!!!

saaaame. the action looks like it's about to pick up again, but the season's ending so I don't know if I'm gonna like whatever cliffhanger they're going to leave us with. I haven't read the manga so I don't know what to expect, so waiting for the next season will be a pain DX

Also, I'm happy to meet Mirko <3
Apr 2, 2020 1:14 PM

May 2018
not bad. Finally time to show that Endeavour has grown as a character
Apr 2, 2020 10:45 PM
Mar 2019
"Endeavour doesnt do fan service!"

That line absolutely killed me lololol
Apr 3, 2020 3:33 PM

Oct 2015
emraanash said:
this season was boring as fuck. so I have some question, please some one answer them..

- whats the next arc?
- Is all for one immortal?
- Is their anyone with immortal or healing quirk?

NO SPOILER.

-All For One is immortal for all intents and purposes. He has stopped ageing and even All Might couldn't kill him.

-All For One's anti-ageing Quirk is the closest to immortality. Overhaul and Eri can both heal.
Apr 3, 2020 7:56 PM
Mar 2015
The new era of heroes begins
Apr 3, 2020 10:53 PM

Oct 2008
A laid back pro hero that's one of the youngest and currently top 2 of the approval ratings...hmmm his attitude seems fishy but i think that how they wrote it down?
Endeavour struggling against an enhanced Nomu? Blasphemy! haha
5/5.

Apr 4, 2020 1:09 PM

Dec 2015
Nice to see Miruko in the anime. Looking forward to a lot more of her.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 4, 2020 2:45 PM

May 2016
I would love Hawks more if he shows his true colors I doubt that he is so care free, and finally time for Endeavor to shine on the stage.
Apr 4, 2020 9:17 PM
Jul 2014
FINALLYYYYY!! this feels like the boku no hero that i know and love!!! the story is actually going somewhere now
so much happened in this episode lol i think that's why i like it more and reminds me of old bnha

eri chan is going to stay at UA for the time being while mirio takes care of her, which is good for both of them, i think. even tho her horn is growing again, i think she's in the right hands this time.

glad to see the pussycat heroes again :') it's been so long! ragdoll didn't get her powers back but they're still going for it and continuing their heroism with their own agency! super relieved all for one is still locked up and under control although it seems the league is back to brewing up plans and executing them with the nomus

the official hero ranking happened and we're introduced to even more heroes that we haven't seen in detail yet. the #2, hawk, seems interesting and looks like he will be very prevalent in the coming episode and next season. excited for that since he seems very good at helping others while keeping things fresh for the heroes. he has a big personality and is so accomplished despite his age.
endeavor is officially the #1 hero rn but people have yet to accept them in their hearts since the brand he made for himself was to be distant and cold. the one time he reaches out to his fan for fanservice, he's shut down lol kinda feel bad for him ^^'
i think teaming up with hawk would be a good thing for endeavor since it seems like he isn't really a team player. them working together and their dynamic i think would make bnha interesting and fun again.

they also showed us a glimpse of dabi again up to no good with the league and kinda anticipating what the league has been cooking up since they whooped overhaul's ass.

since this story is about deku becoming the greatest hero, my only thought goes to how endeavor would need to be out of the picture for that ... :(
that makes me worried for endeavor's fight with this nomu, but i dont think they would do endeavor like that. he can't lose here when he just got to the top :((( they wouldn't do that, would they??? *worrying intensifies*
i'm rooting for him and all the heroes!!! bnha fighting!! o(*^*)/
Apr 4, 2020 9:25 PM

Jan 2013
So Endeavour did take "1st" place, i guess xD But Hawks did great hahaha
So many great moments in this episode!

The preview let me so hyped omg!!!!
Next episode will be 10/10, can't wait to see Endeavour's chance to show why he is nº1 and see him fight at 100%!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 10, 2020 12:50 AM

Mar 2020
Endeavor's time to shine
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Apr 12, 2020 7:27 PM

Jul 2013
First of all it's so cool to see that Eri-chan can stay at the Yuei and Mirio takes care of her. Would be nice if someday she would be able to control her quirk and give Mirio his one back.

Yay the pussycats and Kota are back. I'm glad that even with Ragdoll not having her ability back they do a comeback. Kota got little bit embarrassed when Deku saw him wearing the same red shoes :D

The hero ranking was super interesting. So many ne characters we never saw before. Mirko looks hot my god. Hawks got a lot of screentime. It's crazy to think about that he's so young and able being on second place. Endeavors word "Just watch me" gave me chills.

It seems the Nomus make their comeback. I wasn't sure what to think when Hawks began to tell Endeavor about the rumors but when I saw Dabi and an actual Nomu I got a bad feeling. I can't believe that exactly that Nomu we saw now is attacking Endeavor. It also looks way different from the ones we saw before. This will be such an epic fight.

Go Endeavor! Show everyone that you're the number 1 hero for a good reason!

Apr 15, 2020 8:38 PM

Apr 2018
Hawks is soooo chill I love it! Great ep!
Apr 15, 2020 10:10 PM

Mar 2014
Kota picking out red shoes just like Deku was an unexpectedly wholesome surprise

I'm wondering how Dabi knew exactly where to send that Nomu to take out the new top 2 heroes. Maybe it's related to Ragdoll's MIA quirk

I really like Hawk's flighty personality. And his goal of having a world where heroes have too much time on their hands is such wonderfully simple dream.

lol that Shield Hero though
Apr 17, 2020 4:32 AM

Feb 2017
I just love how Hawks kept trolling Endeavor.
Apr 17, 2020 5:00 PM
Jul 2018
Sheesh, probably not going to watch next season, such a shame
Apr 18, 2020 9:59 PM

Jan 2019
This is the sort of world building I watch My Hero Academia for.

I'm also a junkie for sports drafts for the rankings reveal was right up my alley.
May 21, 2020 1:12 PM

Mar 2019
So it only took them this long to get to hero rankings while One Punch Man was there in like 3 episodes, ok
Jun 6, 2020 11:36 AM

Mar 2019
Still don't know what to say about Hwaks.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 14, 2020 6:14 PM

Dec 2013
Yes! Double episode!

That poor flasher got taken out so quickly lol

I really like Hawks as a character.

Next episode is going to be pure hype!
Jun 19, 2020 2:33 AM

May 2016
The Hero Rankings are interesting enough to make me want to see more of them in action in the future~

Hawks might not seem like the most heroic nor serious-sounding person in the room but he has some serious skills to help out other people without much effort and his ability to gather intel all around the country's pretty impressive.

Endeavor has much to learn to be his own version of the Symbol of Peace but it looks like that High-End is his key opportunity to prove that he is the man who deserves to be on the top. This is actually the one battle I'd absolutely love to see animated the moment I saw it so I hope that I'll love it!

Jun 27, 2020 8:34 PM

Mar 2009
Ah, so this is the girl with a million pictures on the internet.

Nov 1, 2020 6:16 AM

Oct 2014
Finally... the fight that I've been waiting for all season is right around the corner *-*
Nov 12, 2020 4:39 AM

Mar 2015
Ohhh nice episode, they always do this to hype up the next season!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Feb 19, 2021 11:48 AM

Jun 2019
Oh shit, looks like Endeavor is gonna have some action finally.
Feb 25, 2021 3:48 AM
Jun 2020
ohhhh my endeavor getting screen time #sad life endeavour no. 1 hero fight coming soon bro looking forward to see.
Mar 6, 2021 8:21 AM

Jun 2013
We get to see the hero rankings.

I'm happy that Hawks and Mirko finally make their appearance in the anime. This is officially their anime debut.

It's both hilarious and interesting to witness how Endeavor and Hawks talk with one another.

I'm starting to love Hawks. :">
Mar 18, 2021 4:19 AM

Feb 2019
Why did that kid have to ruin Endeavor's moment like that :/

I'm happy that we get to see him fight again though.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Apr 6, 2021 11:10 AM

Oct 2020
So everyone ranked up a bit. I wish if Fatgum was in top 10! Best Jeanist is still on going. He is in position 3 now. CooL!!!

So Endeavor is in the top now. Hawk is trying to make him an amazing hero. Nice!!! Hawk's cool. He can make Endeavor reliable I think. Endeavor should work with him for some time. And the new Noumu case, I hope Endeavor can defeat this one. It looks terrifying.

And Eri is here. Lemillion's come back chances are good. Now Mirio should rest for a while and be prepared to come back again.

Deku: Do you mind (mutter mutter)
Eresure-Head: I do. ...

That was funny XD!!!
Apr 18, 2021 1:06 PM

Mar 2014
Hawks is a fun character. Looks like this arc is gonna focus on Endeavor carrying the duty of the #1 hero, this will be really interesting. If this is a redemption arc it's gonna be tricky because he has a history of being abusive so I hope it will be handled well.

How tf did Nomu know they were there? Hard to believe it was a coincidence
May 22, 2021 9:16 AM

Jun 2020
So cute!!!!! Eri is going to stay at UA, guess we’ll see more of her & MIRIO. He has a nice sense of fashion, he looks great!! I’m hoping he’ll get his Quirk back one way or another. He deserves it.

O m g @ Kota choosing the same design of shoes as Deku. SO CUTEEEEEE THIS LITTLE TSUNDERE

JP Billboard ranking for heroesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Edgeshot is hot I’m sure of it. He is oozing sexiness. And Nakamura Yuuichi really matches Hawks hahaha that perfect fit I was laughing at his pompous self when he couldn’t stand the heroes on stage & started talking

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ D A B I ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Endeavor is trying at the very least.....I feel quite bad for him & all the pressure that is on him to be a certain way & to live up to All Might’s Symbol of Peace. In some ways his attitude reminds me of Bakugou lol. And he was a bad dad to Shouto but he is trying to change & he can’t change overnight. L O L @ that diehard Endeavor fan x)

Omg Nomu. And that preview is fucking hype!!!!!

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jul 26, 2021 2:24 PM
Sep 2020
c The Hero Billboard Charts sounds so cool !!! The current top 10 are something but damn Hawks i kinda like his personality and damn thus is a good episode !!!

Its nice that they giving the top Heroes the spotlight here especially Hawks and Endeavor !!! OMG them teaming up amazing !!
Sam_SinghJul 26, 2021 2:35 PM
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2020

236 by Farmaceut »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2020

468 by jumbosan »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2020

226 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
Yesterday, 9:41 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2020

129 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
Yesterday, 9:10 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 29, 2020

124 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
Yesterday, 8:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.