Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 24, 2020 4:24 AM

Mar 2019
I mean,Solomon is the best one for me,but Babylonia and Camelot were awesome aswell
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Mar 24, 2020 12:52 PM

Aug 2017
For the First Arc, i still preffer Babylonia
But Solomon, Camelot and America are really good
Visual Novels should have a place in this site, really
Mar 25, 2020 1:49 AM

Feb 2019
Solomon tops epicness
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Mar 25, 2020 5:17 AM

Jan 2018
It has good moments, but no. All the stuff around the demon pillars was so-so. It only get good with Goetia.
Mar 25, 2020 11:09 AM

May 2014
It's an amazing singularity for sure and I can't wait!

Mar 25, 2020 12:02 PM

Dec 2016
Personally I liked Babylonia and Camelot more. Also I feel like Solomon's impact will be dulled for anime-only viewers since you really need to have seen the previous seven singularities to get the full impact.

What's the difference?
Mar 27, 2020 9:38 AM
Dec 2016
Babylonia for me. But i hear Shimosa is pretty good as well.
Mar 27, 2020 2:19 PM

Mar 2019
EquinoxPhqntom said:
The bosses are just straight up retarded(in the game).You are obliged to play with a saber in your roster, when you're getting countered by an archer.

Mar 28, 2020 6:30 PM

Jan 2016
Babylonia is the best singularity imo too. Solomon is good but is pretty much avengers endgame, every servant and old allies united to defeat the great evil, so I think the best part is seeing everyone one last time

Alex_TheForest said:
EquinoxPhqntom said:
The bosses are just straight up retarded(in the game).You are obliged to play with a saber in your roster, when you're getting countered by an archer.

probably because musashi is the mc and the "only" sword specialized servant accompanying you in a singularity that is all about swordmasters dueling duuhh
ViniOliverMar 28, 2020 6:40 PM
Mar 29, 2020 6:24 AM

Mar 2019
VinSykez said:
Babylonia is the best singularity imo too. Solomon is good but is pretty much avengers endgame, every servant and old allies united to defeat the great evil, so I think the best part is seeing everyone one last time

Alex_TheForest said:

probably because musashi is the mc and the "only" sword specialized servant accompanying you in a singularity that is all about swordmasters dueling duuhh
then don't make it so I have to fight vs archer...

Mar 29, 2020 8:38 AM

Aug 2016
Alex_TheForest said:
EquinoxPhqntom said:

For real, I'm playing through it right now and since I heavily lack on the Caster side, Assassin bosses are making a mince meat out of me. The story is pretty good so far but goddamn let me pick whatever I want as a support servant.
Apr 12, 2020 7:42 AM

Nov 2009
Still piss off when the end boss kill my servant 3 times in the row.
Apr 18, 2020 2:09 PM
Oct 2016
Absolutely Babylonia
Camelot and Solomon are very good too
May 21, 2020 1:36 PM
Sep 2018
Personally if I had to rank singularities including eor and lostbelt 1,
I would rank them this way:

1. Camelot (Everythibg about it plot wise is great) 9/10
2. Babylonia (most fun in terms of fanservice and cas gil is best gil) 8/10
3. Lostbelt 1 (Great start for the new arc but ivan was underwhelming) 7.5/10
4. Solomon (Avengers Endgame, also it crosses the line in terms of bs I can process)
5. Shinjuku (Fun, simply written and evil waifus and daddy) 7/10
6. Salem (Interesting but not as much as Shinjuku) 6.5/10
7. Londinium (Arc 1 started picking up after this chapter) 6.5/10
8. E Pluribus Unum (liz ruined the singularity for me, also fanservice got tiring) 6/10
9. Orleans (Basic) 5/10
10. Shimousa (Honestly very dull and generic w/out Musashi) 4/10
11. Okeanos (Not fun and the story was whatever) 3/10
12. Fuyuki (Blunt as chalk intro but it is servicable) 3/10
13. Septem (what the f happened here? Horrible story) 2/10
14. Agartha (Does not exist) 1/10
FuegoIndigo2May 21, 2020 1:40 PM
Jun 14, 2020 1:22 AM

Sep 2010
I like Camelot a bit more overall, but definitely up there. Babylonia had an obnoxious pacing and the worst conclusion (the anime improved so much that terrible send off) which brought it down in my eyes.
May 10, 2021 11:05 PM
Feb 2020
It is my favourite but i have yet to play through lostbelts and pseudo-singularities
May 16, 2021 10:42 AM
Jul 2020
Aren't we missing the 2, 3, 4 and 6th singularity? How did we got skipped???
Ah, I see you guys were talking about the game. Sorry my bad.
May 16, 2021 11:58 AM
May 2020
This singularity really relies on characters that have been developed, because without them this singularity is half interesting. But character-wise this one is my favorite, almost tied with Babylonia. Story-wise is still Camelot.
May 17, 2021 11:11 AM

Jun 2020
E Pluribus Unum was my personal favorite :)

but, Babylonia and Camelot was also great imo
Solomon is little short but quite enjoy it
London is when arc 1 start to become better
and the rest is quite good but not my favorite.

May 17, 2021 12:03 PM

Feb 2019
The Singularities:

- Solomon
- Babylonia
- Camelot
- E Plubiris Unum
- Orleans
- Fuyuki
- Okeanos
- London
- Septem

The Subspecies Singularities:

- SE.RA.PH
- Shinjuku
- Shimousa
- Salem
- Agartha

The Lostbelts:

- Olympus
- Atlantis
- Anastasia
- S I N
- Yuga Kurukshetra
- Gotterdammerung
Well I for one already loved Lain.
Jun 7, 2021 12:11 PM
Oct 2020
Alex_TheForest said:
EquinoxPhqntom said:
I recently started playing the game after seeing Grand Order Absolute demonic front anime… I Came halfway in Septem… and I loved Orleans but septem is kinda boring😑…
Jun 22, 2021 12:44 AM
Oct 2020
it looks like this is a good singularity but it's a shame for some singularities that are not animated so it makes some people confused when they see the Fate Grand Order
Jul 13, 2021 4:02 AM

Jan 2019
Taizaki-han said:

AdithiaAL said:
it looks like this is a good singularity but it's a shame for some singularities that are not animated so it makes some people confused when they see the Fate Grand Order

Because the main target audience for FGO anime are FGO players, they don't care about anime onlys. Most FGO players dont really like 1-5, why should they animate it.
Aug 7, 2021 1:51 PM
Apr 2019
Delisches said:
Taizaki-han said:

AdithiaAL said:

Because the main target audience for FGO anime are FGO players, they don't care about anime onlys. Most FGO players dont really like 1-5, why should they animate it.
very based answer, i can't imagine myself watching septem, orleans, okeanos. Those singularities would be a very very bad impression of fgo for anime only
Jan 20, 2022 2:37 AM

Apr 2013
Babylonia then Camelot
Jan 21, 2022 2:16 AM

Mar 2018
Hell no. It's trash. Camelot = Babylonia >>>>> Time Temple
Jan 21, 2022 7:49 AM
May 2021
FuegoIndigo2 said:

4. Solomon (Avengers Endgame, also it crosses the line in terms of bs I can process)
8. E Pluribus Unum (liz ruined the singularity for me, also fanservice got tiring) 6/10
9. Orleans (Basic) 5/10

I'm sorry...but Shimousa below Orleans, E Pluribus and London???? Just what??????
Jan 21, 2022 7:52 AM
May 2021
Alpha_Druid said:

The anime adaptation for Camelot was awful. So much skipped content and it created inconsistencies with the Babylonia and Solomon adaptations. as adaptations, Babylonia and Solomon were far far better.
Jan 21, 2022 10:08 AM
Sep 2018
SkyhighCFC said:
FuegoIndigo2 said:

9. Orleans (Basic) 5/10

I'm sorry...but Shimousa below Orleans, E Pluribus and London???? Just what??????

It’s called an opinion. I didn’t like Shimousa and that’s what I felt. If I updated the Singularities up to India, Lostbelt 2 would be above Salem as it was the Lostbelt I had the most fun with, even if the writing wasnt as good as LB1. LB3 was awful. Not as bad as Septem but hoo boy was it piss poor. Proof that Gen Urobuchi’s writing on Zero was his swan song cause the rest sucked. India was meh. Pepe was whatever. It would be right above Orleans. Also, America had G-Man.
Jan 21, 2022 2:24 PM
May 2021
FuegoIndigo2 said:
SkyhighCFC said:

It’s called an opinion. I didn’t like Shimousa and that’s what I felt. If I updated the Singularities up to India, Lostbelt 2 would be above Salem as it was the Lostbelt I had the most fun with, even if the writing wasnt as good as LB1. LB3 was awful. Not as bad as Septem but hoo boy was it piss poor. Proof that Gen Urobuchi’s writing on Zero was his swan song cause the rest sucked. India was meh. Pepe was whatever. It would be right above Orleans. Also, America had G-Man.

Look I get that they're you're opinions and what not, but mannnn these opinions are questionable to say the least. But you do you I guess.
Jan 21, 2022 2:27 PM

Jan 2009
i say Babylonia because of Ishtar and not evil Gilgamesh version alone
Jan 24, 2022 6:19 AM

Mar 2018
SkyhighCFC said:
Alpha_Druid said:

The anime adaptation for Camelot was awful. So much skipped content and it created inconsistencies with the Babylonia and Solomon adaptations. as adaptations, Babylonia and Solomon were far far better.

I didn't watch the anime for Camelot. I speak for the FGO game. I did watch the Babylonia and Solomon anime though. Babylonia is still the best with Camelot.
Jan 24, 2022 6:58 AM
May 2021
Alpha_Druid said:
SkyhighCFC said:

I didn't watch the anime for Camelot. I speak for the FGO game. I did watch the Babylonia and Solomon anime though. Babylonia is still the best with Camelot.

Well yea...in the game, Camelot is to this day still one of the best written arcs in the entire game. But the movies were terrible when compared to the game. The Solomon adaptation was much much better than the Camelot adaptation. The Babylonia adaptation is probably still the best though
Jan 24, 2022 10:28 AM

Mar 2018
SkyhighCFC said:
Alpha_Druid said:

Well yea...in the game, Camelot is to this day still one of the best written arcs in the entire game. But the movies were terrible when compared to the game. The Solomon adaptation was much much better than the Camelot adaptation. The Babylonia adaptation is probably still the best though

But that's not a very high bar is it? Being better than camelot movies is nothing. Solomon still was bad. Both from a technical and a narrative perspective. Both are bad. One is less badder than other.
Jan 24, 2022 3:16 PM
May 2021
Alpha_Druid said:
SkyhighCFC said:

But that's not a very high bar is it? Being better than camelot movies is nothing. Solomon still was bad. Both from a technical and a narrative perspective. Both are bad. One is less badder than other.

The Solomon adaptation was not bad at all in my opinion. From a narrative perspective, it pretty much got across what happened in the game minus most of the servant's dialogue, which is understandable considering it would be insane to fit 60+ voice actors into the budget for this film. It would have also wasted a bunch of time in the film, on unnecessary dialogue.

Technically it was good enough. Decent sound and OSTs, with good animation and art style. Nothing amazing like Ufotable, Bones or Madhouse, but it was better than most anime out there.

Camelot on the other hand was just terrible. Worse animation, worse storyboarding and butchered the entire plot and story, not to mention the awful pacing.
Jan 25, 2022 12:28 AM

Mar 2018
SkyhighCFC said:
Alpha_Druid said:

The Solomon adaptation was not bad at all in my opinion. From a narrative perspective, it pretty much got across what happened in the game minus most of the servant's dialogue, which is understandable considering it would be insane to fit 60+ voice actors into the budget for this film. It would have also wasted a bunch of time in the film, on unnecessary dialogue.

Technically it was good enough. Decent sound and OSTs, with good animation and art style. Nothing amazing like Ufotable, Bones or Madhouse, but it was better than most anime out there.

Camelot on the other hand was just terrible. Worse animation, worse storyboarding and butchered the entire plot and story, not to mention the awful pacing.

So good narrative for you is just what happens and not how it happens. Ok lol. The servant voicelines aren't unnecessary. They make the servants seem actually human and not robots. Even when all the servants arrived I didn't feel that they were actually there. Didn't have that impact.

Sorry, the sfx were absolute trash. For example, rock breaking sounded twigs breaking. They also seem to cutting sibilance a bit too much which made the 's' non existent. As in the 's' in 'desu' when Mash says it. The OSTs were painfully generic and I found them to not properly used. The animation was nothing good considering this was a movie project and it should be held to standard with other anime movies and not your average anime.

Again, being better than Camelot is not a high bar.
Jan 25, 2022 5:15 AM
May 2021
Alpha_Druid said:
SkyhighCFC said:

So good narrative for you is just what happens and not how it happens. Ok lol. The servant voicelines aren't unnecessary. They make the servants seem actually human and not robots. Even when all the servants arrived I didn't feel that they were actually there. Didn't have that impact.

Sorry, the sfx were absolute trash. For example, rock breaking sounded twigs breaking. They also seem to cutting sibilance a bit too much which made the 's' non existent. As in the 's' in 'desu' when Mash says it. The OSTs were painfully generic and I found them to not properly used. The animation was nothing good considering this was a movie project and it should be held to standard with other anime movies and not your average anime.

Again, being better than Camelot is not a high bar.

I'm judging this movie as an adaptation, not a standalong movie. If you have an issue with the narrative, blame the game. I also never said the servants having voicelines was unnecessary. I said that a lot of unnecessary lines were cut from the film, which is a fact. It's incredibly unreasonable to demand a studio to hire 60+ voice actors just for over 80% of them to only have 1 or 2 throwaway lines, which would slow down the pacing of the film as well. I get that a lot of them felt "robotic", but that is not a major issue in the grand scheme of things, especially considering all the main, key servants got to speak.

1-2 examples of some sfx being "absolute trash" in your opinion isn't enough to write the entire thing down as trash as a whole. I can quite easily give you an example of phenomenal sfx used such as when Goetia used Nega Summon and when he used his NP. When it comes to the OSTs, that's a bit more of a subjective issue. I think most of the OSTs used were good, but everyone's obviously not going to have the same opinion. Finally, in terms of animation, what exactly can you complain about in terms of animation? Like seriously...not even the CGI god Pillars were jarring despite them being CGI. Even for a movie, the animation was objectively good. Great or amazing? Wouldn't go that far, but it's definitely not "mediocre" or "average".

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Shuukyoku Tokuiten - Kani Jikan Shinden Solomon Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

-Stray - Jul 31, 2021

120 by keynutil »»
Apr 20, 5:55 PM

» Some questions about the plot (Spoilers)

Mathi786 - Jan 31

9 by Code-Valhalla »»
Feb 3, 3:35 AM

» Don't watch this if you haven't played the game

KaizukaZekrom - Jan 22, 2022

39 by Sol_Ou »»
Oct 15, 2023 3:35 PM

» Do I need to watch the Camelot movies first?

StuntMastah - Aug 19, 2023

6 by PurpleMoon7 »»
Aug 19, 2023 3:06 PM

» We’re in the End Game!

Reshiram_IX - Mar 22, 2020

31 by LISA302 »»
Jul 25, 2023 10:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.