Forum Settings
Forums

As an anime-only watcher, I can't wait to be confused yet thoroughly enjoy another season.

New
Mar 23, 2020 6:18 PM
Dec 2018
Here's to hoping that Cloverworks (or whichever studio takes up the mantle) can pull off another adaptation of the same caliber.
Mar 23, 2020 6:33 PM

Jan 2017
Ramund_Hin_Unge said:
Here's to hoping that Cloverworks (or whichever studio takes up the mantle) can pull off another adaptation of the same caliber.

For anime watcher only this might be quite hard (even impossible) to understand. This is basicly the "End Game" of MCU, without the background from all the singularities this will be a overdose of information and new servants for you :(
Mar 23, 2020 6:33 PM
Dec 2014
unless they heavily heavily adjust some of the content / add backstory, anime onlies are going to have a really bad time with this compared to babylonia, which was relatively very forgiving
Mar 23, 2020 7:01 PM

Aug 2016
Let's not exagerate things. Yes there will be a lot of information about what happened in other singularities if they put all the servants that appear here. But overall, is just the final match between the King of Mages and our protag. Pretty much everything you need to know about both sides was already told, or will be told in this singularity. So by watching First Order and Babylonia you should be ok
Mar 23, 2020 7:02 PM
Dec 2018
Dudi4PoLFr said:
Ramund_Hin_Unge said:

For anime watcher only this might be quite hard (even impossible) to understand. This is basicly the "End Game" of MCU, without the background from all the singularities this will be a overdose of information and new servants for you :(
Yup. That's what the comment section is for. I've noticed there's plenty of lore there. Usually in the form of people complaining that their favorite plotline was cut short or dropped.
Jun 21, 2020 7:47 PM
Nov 2019
In all honesty, Salomon is a story that literally can't be fully understood without all the previous Singularities (and the events), so those who didn't play the game won't know who all these people are or what they're talking about.
Jun 25, 2020 12:12 PM

May 2015
Just download the game or read the chapters on youtube, you have a lot of time before this gets released
Jun 25, 2020 12:17 PM

Jan 2009
SlashedPanda360 said:
Let's not exagerate things. Yes there will be a lot of information about what happened in other singularities if they put all the servants that appear here. But overall, is just the final match between the King of Mages and our protag. Pretty much everything you need to know about both sides was already told, or will be told in this singularity. So by watching First Order and Babylonia you should be ok

nice to know that as another anime only fan
Jun 25, 2020 12:20 PM

Aug 2018
SlashedPanda360 said:

ah ok thanks, that's really good to know :)

Jul 10, 2020 9:21 AM
Jan 2018
El-Melloi said:
Just download the game or read the chapters on youtube, you have a lot of time before this gets released
well I decided not to spoil myself with the movies and anime so I am waiting to watch them and after that read the story but I think I am going to start skipping story and read it later after watch the adaptation so I can play events that are story locked.
Jul 10, 2020 10:06 AM

May 2015
IAmTheFatGuy said:
El-Melloi said:
well I decided not to spoil myself with the movies and anime so I am waiting to watch them and after that read the story but I think I am going to start skipping story and read it later after watch the adaptation so I can play events that are story locked.

You really shouldn't watch Solomon before the rest, please read the other replies. You may know the plot if you've played the game, but you don't feel spoiled as if someone just told you the ending. Also if you read it now you'll probably have forgotten some elements of the story by the time the anime is released. Solomon probably won't air before at least a year from now and the first Camelot movie is postponed indefinitely so I doubt you'll be able to see the second one before 2022.
Jul 10, 2020 10:32 AM
Jan 2018
El-Melloi said:
IAmTheFatGuy said:

You really shouldn't watch Solomon before the rest, please read the other replies. You may know the plot if you've played the game, but you don't feel spoiled as if someone just told you the ending. Also if you read it now you'll probably have forgotten some elements of the story by the time the anime is released. Solomon probably won't air before at least a year from now and the first Camelot movie is postponed indefinitely so I doubt you'll be able to see the second one before 2022.
Well that true and I will play the game cuz I didn't account for the second part of camelot that will take 2 or 3 years to air after the first one and I have an idiot friend that told me some thing about Doctor and I will finish the remaining parts so I don't miss out too many good events.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Shuukyoku Tokuiten - Kani Jikan Shinden Solomon Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

-Stray - Jul 31, 2021

120 by keynutil »»
Apr 20, 5:55 PM

» Some questions about the plot (Spoilers)

Mathi786 - Jan 31

9 by Code-Valhalla »»
Feb 3, 3:35 AM

» Don't watch this if you haven't played the game

KaizukaZekrom - Jan 22, 2022

39 by Sol_Ou »»
Oct 15, 2023 3:35 PM

» Do I need to watch the Camelot movies first?

StuntMastah - Aug 19, 2023

6 by PurpleMoon7 »»
Aug 19, 2023 3:06 PM

» We’re in the End Game!

Reshiram_IX - Mar 22, 2020

31 by LISA302 »»
Jul 25, 2023 10:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.