Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2020 12:16 AM

Oct 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
How are new chapters of Duranki being drawn, but not Berserk? This is outrageous....
Mar 13, 2020 8:13 AM
Sep 2016
The manga is really enjoyable. Do you got any recommendation for something similar?
Mar 13, 2020 10:12 AM

Oct 2008
Don't get me wrong, Duranki is great. Damn near everything this man does is manga gold. I just wish Berserk released more frequently, is all. If you like Duranki, check out Giganto Makhia. It's short but sweet, from the same mangaka we know and love. Enjoy!
Mar 15, 2020 5:32 PM
Sep 2016
I think the author is just feeling uncertain on the plot of the story. Trust me that when you pass 30 years on the same story, perhaps all what you've been thinking to put starts to change by time (I mean by that coming up with more plot twist that will make the story more enjoyable). It's really a respectable decision from the author to stop the serialization while he thinks of the best plot for the rest of the story. Ending a story the best way possible is what would make the story a masterpiece. That's what I've learned through all the mangas I've seen.
Thanks for the recommendation!
Mar 16, 2020 1:13 AM

Oct 2008
It's been 7 months since the last chapter, though. The waiting is killing me :(
Mar 17, 2020 12:20 AM

Aug 2015
Kirta is literally shota Guts, I like it.
It is really interesting to see Usum learning about the good and bad of humanity. I hope they can learn a lot about the world and act as some kind of advisor to their new friends. But I have the feeling they are going to get invaded.
Mar 18, 2020 2:29 PM
Oct 2016
mobrine said:
I think the author is just feeling uncertain on the plot of the story. Trust me that when you pass 30 years on the same story, perhaps all what you've been thinking to put starts to change by time (I mean by that coming up with more plot twist that will make the story more enjoyable). It's really a respectable decision from the author to stop the serialization while he thinks of the best plot for the rest of the story. Ending a story the best way possible is what would make the story a masterpiece. That's what I've learned through all the mangas I've seen.
it latest interview author said that Berserk is halfway through the story
Mar 18, 2020 2:43 PM
Sep 2016
xFresh11 said:
mobrine said:

Do you think it will take another 2 decades to end? (You should consider the age of the mangaka)
I mean if you think about it, and at this pace it would be impossible unless someone continue the work or Muira will focus on the story and some other artist will take care of drawing
Mar 18, 2020 3:07 PM

Oct 2008
mobrine said:
xFresh11 said:

Do you think it will take another 2 decades to end? (You should consider the age of the mangaka)
I mean if you think about it, and at this pace it would be impossible unless someone continue the work or Muira will focus on the story and some other artist will take care of drawing

My sentiment exactly. Isn't it quite irresponsible to start a new series when you can't dedicate yourself to your original one?
Mar 19, 2020 2:56 AM
Oct 2016
mobrine said:
xFresh11 said:

That´s why Duranki was made it is written by Miura but drawn by Studio GAGA, so he won´t be that burdened with berserk.(this series is training for them before they will start on berserk)
Apr 6, 2020 3:03 PM
Dec 2015
O filho da puta tem tempo de desenhar um novo capítulo de Duranki mas não tem para desenhar Berserk. Vergonha
May 6, 2020 5:06 AM
Feb 2020
I mean come on is still the beginning. Thing are probably not going to heat up until chapter 20. I am just guessing. Give it some time. The artwork keeps me entertain. I just hope it does not go into hiatus like Berserk

https://andyarttv.com/
May 31, 2020 9:50 PM

May 2018
So Usum is getting to know more of the humans and loosing the godly innocence...

Grant me one hour on love's most sacred shores
    To clasp the bosom that my soul adores,
    Lie heart to heart and merge my soul with yours
Jun 23, 2020 1:55 AM

May 2016
So it's here that she finds out about the despicable things humans are capable of doing to each other...

I'm very intrigued about Kirta being the prince of the Hurrian people that were exiled from their own capital city. It's a very heavy responsibility to do what his elders couldn't do but I can't really see an alternative approach aside from warring with them as of now. I guess that the only thing Usum can do is to help them strategize and gear up but I'm very concerned about her innocence shattering once she sees the horrors of war.

I initially thought that the setting would be solely centered on Greek Mythology but I'm impressed that the setting also uses other mythos and consists of all sorts of civilisations like Mesopatamian, Akkadian, and other cultures.

Mar 23, 2023 10:56 PM

Oct 2013
Usum has learned about war and could see a glimpse of it with their own eyes while watching Tasi village men practicing.

I loved the spreadsheets in this chapter, especially the last one (the one showing a view on the battlefield, as Noah tells Usum what war exactly is like).

More topics from this board

» Duranki - Chapter 6.5 - Amazones - Duranki 's Prototype Scenario [Volume Extra]

daywithoutgames - Apr 18

2 by ftv_mark »»
May 7, 9:28 AM

Poll: » Duranki Chapter 6 Discussion

Cynocid - May 12, 2020

16 by Sashalvy »»
Jan 3, 11:12 PM

» Duranki Cancelled

ALOC - Sep 12, 2021

9 by YungFluiter »»
Oct 10, 2023 5:18 AM

Poll: » Duranki Chapter 1 Discussion

Kajo_Senpai69 - Jun 16, 2020

3 by boxxys »»
Apr 11, 2023 11:08 AM

Poll: » Duranki Chapter 4 Discussion

Soulblight - Jan 25, 2020

10 by Adnash »»
Mar 20, 2023 12:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.